1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Zoro and Sanji vs Jack...well duh.

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Muah, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

@drew8324 Notice how Luffy is literally an arc away from fighting Kaidou. Luffy is obviously confident in his ability to take down a yonkou and will do so. If he at that level Big Mom has to go down this arc he is not gonna get a sudden power boost to deal with Kaidou. Big Mom already referred to him as "that thing" and he has gotten more hype than Big Mom. Big Mom will fall before Kaidou and can't wait too see the look on your face when proven wrong. I'll tell you what I notice. Big Mom is having her craving fits and will likely destroy WCI and inhabitants. You want to know who likes to help people in need? Let me answer that for you...The Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy who doesn't have a reason to fight Big Mom now ill be given one before they can even leave the island. They helped the people of Alabasta when Croc threatened it, they helped the people of Skypeia from Enel, they helped the miserable fools who were trapped in thriller bark from Moria, they saved the fishmen from Hodi's antics...Do I even need to go on to prove my point? From what we have seen Big Mom calms down when she eats, where is she going to get another cake???? The only way Big Mom will stop is if Luffy kicks her ass. Big Mom will fall in this arc we will see who laughs last then.

Now about your point on Vergo, you are giving a weak guy so much praise and I can't figure out why. It baffles me tbh. Let me rephrase what I said about Smoker then. He is stupid weak in comparison to the monster trio. If he was any challenge at all Oda would have not put Fujitora on Luffy's ass the same way Smoker was on his in paradise. Notice Akainu told him not to come back until he bring Straw Hat...You know what that means? He will spend all of New World half chasing Luffy and crew because Smoker is too weak for Luffy to even bat an eye at him. That was done for an obvious reason but still you remain in denial.

Luffy defeated Cracker and Doffy both with 5 blows or less. He clashed evenly with Big Mom while using G4. How is that not a clear indication of Luffy's current power level. Zoro has ALWAYS been 1 level below Luffy and Sanji has ALWAYS been 1 level below Zoro. Logically speaking they must be commander level. If Uroge was able to beat Snack with no training whatsoever then for you as a reader to not realize Sanji and Zoro are clearly now at the level then you must the one on drugs. You are either seriously underestimating Zoro and Sanji or you're over-hyping the yonkou commanders.

2. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

*Deep breathe* Cracker essentially used a tactic that was bad for Luffy's fighting style. So he simply had a little stamina battle until the coward couldn't spam anymore. Ever play a fighting game against someone that spammed the same move? Yea annoying right, that was literally Cracker. What's the point of Luffy struggling to beat mindless soldiers? He played his cards right and used Guerrilla tactics or should I say eating tactics. Soon as Luffy got in his face and not his stupid soldiers he lost. If it rained naturally what would have poor Cracker done? A commander lost because it rained? SMH.
    LUFFY > CRACKER

We are at the heart of Yonkou arcs, Kaidou and Big Mom. The story about the close out after Luffy just said at punk hazard he will take down 3 but no one wants to believe he can lmao. He can't be pirate king if he doesn't people need to wake up Jesus. THEY ARE GOING TO BEAT JACK. If you get mad it's your fault for failing to grasp the power level of the monster trio.

3. Jake CENA BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!

Zoro and Sanji will cream pie Jack :mjlol

4. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Even if I give in to Zorotards and accept that Zoro is as strong as G4 Luffy that still doesn't make sense for Zoro who didn't go through the battle experience of his captain to beat a Yonko commander when his captain couldn't and still can't.

Just stop stroking Zoro's dick already. :giogio

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Yuki Meow.

I am getting real sick of people saying shit like Zoro > Top yonko commander when even Luffy has not shown to be stronger than any of them yet. -_- Like ffs wait till Luffy does it first because he always does. Duhh... main fucking character... Captain... holy fucking shit...

It's fucking stupid... all i see is the same people saying "Luffy = Zoro no matter what. Idk what feats Luffy gets they count for Zoro as well."

"But off course, we all know Zoro can do much better vs all the strong opps Luffy has fought so far though."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  6. TheOmega Real Nigga

Nahhhh

Cracker's > Luffy

Luffy + Nami + Homies is STILL A 12 HOUR BATTLE... AND THAT IS WITH LUFFY BEING ABLE TO EAT BISCUIT SOLDIERS AND REFUEL

1 Cracker Clone REQUIRES MULTIPLE G4 HITS TO BREAK

CRACKER VS LUFFY WINS BECAUSE G4 IS UNSUSTAINABLE

CRACKER CAN MAKE MULTIPLE CLONES

CRACKER IS FAST ENOUGH TO CUT G4 LUFFY ON THE ARM! G4 LUFFY!!

Cracker is stronger than Doflamingo with a single clone. What you think is gonna happen he start makin multiple clones

7. Dunno Well-Known Member

Jack isn't any Yonkou top commander though. He's the number one jobber commander. His feats up until this point has been everything but stellar. He even used poisonous gas, the number one weakling weapon. I don't think Zoro could solo Cracker, but I think he could solo Jack. All Top Yonkou commanders aren't equal.

8. Yuki Meow.

Two people where even with one of them dismembered scared off a guy who was willing to try and kill a fucking yonko...

An admiral, a passed admiral and maybe the second strongest VA ever.

An ancient giant being that for all we know did 0 damage to Jack himself and just destroyed his ship.

Get the fk out of here...

9. TheOmega Real Nigga

Jack is an endurance beast ancient zoan.. a top 3 to the WSC.. he gon kill these lil niggas man lol

10. jayjay³² Drug Addict

It's called passive arc power scaling (strawhats get passively stronger with each arc) and the fact that Zoro hasn't gone all out the entire post-TS.

Zoro's next serious opponent will probably in Wano and probably be a top 3 given the facts.

But I guess we're just wanking him.

:bookerskully

11. Dunno Well-Known Member

We'll see in Wano. It's not certain that Zoro will solo a commander, but it's probable. Also, Kaido being the WSC is debatable.

12. Yuki Meow.

Say that when it happens. When it's shown that a current M3 level fighter can beat a top yonko commander. Not before and certainly not while acting like a fucking smug smart ass prick.

13. jayjay³² Drug Addict

I mean, it was shown. Luffy beat Cracker with a low tier's help. Luffy should comfortably be able to solo Cracker by the end of Wano.

14. Yuki Meow.

A low tier that was protected the entire time and was the sole reason Luffy was able to use the strategy he applied to last as long as he did. :zaru Even then Cracker only lost because he got sick of their shit. If he just stayed back he would have won even then.

But of course i'd have to explain such simple shit to a Zorotard. After all it requires basic reading comprehension.

15. jayjay³² Drug Addict

I'm just curious. Do you think Luffy, by the end of Wano, will not be able to solo Cracker?

16. Yuki Meow.

Luffy at the end of Wano and beating Kaido =/= Current Zoro that has not even been involved in this arc in the slightest and has not fought anyone even close to a top yonko commander. :zaru

Keep using that emote. Just showing how much of a jackass you are. :zaru

17. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Zoro will always and has always been in touching distance of Luffy. I'm not sure why Zoro solo'ing a top 3 in Wano is such a ridiculous feat when Luffy's going to be dropping the strongest creature in the world at the end of the arc.

18. Yuki Meow.

Yea, coz Mihawk is in touching distance of Roger right? You know, both characters end goals which Mihawk himself said which is superior. :lmao So fucking ridiculous.

You're unbearable. Just going to put you back on ignore where you can stay. :zaru Forever.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  19. jayjay³² Drug Addict

A better comparison would be Mihawk and Shanks. Anyway, don't put me on ignore. : (

20. Go D. Usopp Straw Hats Wanker

Well this is post skip Zoro who none know anything about except for hype. I hype him to be pretty strong, others hype him to be pretty weak. What can I say? first let someone put a scratch on Zoro cuz as far as I remember I didn't see Zoro's blood yet after timeskip. Then we can talk about him being serious or not.

21. Jake CENA BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!

but Zoro trained with the WSM everyday for 2 years. mihawk>jack so.... :maybe

22. Yuki Meow.

You don't hype people up far beyond what one should expect of someone lacking feats. :zaru

23. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

Hmmm we are in the heart of a yonkou arc and Wano is just probably 2 days away in One Piece time. Luffy is literally dead set on kicking Kaidou's ass at this point. Essentially beating Kaidou next arc mean he has the strength to fight the yonkou. Kaidou was giving more hype in this arc and Big Mom will go down before him. There is no real way in avoiding fighting the yonkous and their commanders anymore. Yet 99% of people on this forum are super convinced that Luffy and crew are not ready for the challenge. People this is what they trained for. There are three of them, One Piece will not instantly end if Luffy beats one Yonkou but from I have been reading in this place people are lost in the hype and are super convinced that CRACKER > LUFFY when he got one shot. Go ahead and set yourself up for disappointment but Big Mom will fall this arc (You heard it here first). Luffy did not make any significant improvement by fighting people like Cracker. It was over in one blow, he has to face the yonkou now. You are all in denial and it's not even funny.

24. Monstar6 Well-Known Member

25. Yuki Meow.

This is not based on pure theory anymore.

26. jayjay³² Drug Addict

But Luffy will literally be stronger than Cracker about midway through Wano, though. Passive arc power ups.

27. TheOmega Real Nigga

Yea this ain't Wano though bro. I could be a millionaire tomorrow, but if I ain't a millionaire today, I'm still a broke nigga

28. jayjay³² Drug Addict

Wano literally starts in a few chapters, dog.

29. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

kek I wonder how many commander level opponents Luffy has to own for you to realize his strength.
    LUFFY > CRACKER how on earth is the loser stronger smh. If bellamy had Crackers DF he would stall Luffy ass too and still get shot. Same situation different opponents, any melee opponent would have problems against the tactics Cracker used hence why no one saw his face. Basically a coward fighting style. He used that DF solely for spamming soldiers and could have honestly used it better. He may be strong but Luffy is stronger.

30. Yuki Meow.

LOL! WHAT! :lmao Omfg... A zorotards reading comprehension people. Need i say more?

No, he would not. :lmao It was crackers haki that made his biscuits so strong. :lmao Also, if Bellamy had the same mastery over the fruit he would be way stronger than he is currently. :lmao

No, he really is not. :zaru