1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Zoids vs One piece revisited

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by 10K, May 15, 2011.

1. 10K Member

Which verse is stronger? This fight has no restrictions. By the way I am saying One piece dispute it.

2. Samavarti Everything will be ok

Horrible thread by an horrible poster.

3. 10K Member

I assume another grammar critic. My apologies I am on my phone. I don't have time to worry about every little punctuation. I have a life and this is a hobby. Anyways I am off topic make a real debate or shush just saying.

4. Succubus Banned

Deathsaurer solos the HST

5. 10K Member

Not realy all it has is its cannon and Gravity field. The cannon is powerful as hell but the chances of it landing a blow on a top tier one piece character is Zero to none. When in logia forms Enel is moving at the speed of lightning and Kizaru is moving lightspeed. Now think about the fact that there are characters who easily keeps up with that speed. The gravity field would have no effect on certain Logias due to them not having any mass. Namely Ace, Kizaru and Enel in particular. Lets not forget Shiki. He would definetely rape deathsaurus.

6. Azrael Finalstar The Corrupted Shadow

One Piece takes it up the ass

7. 10K Member

You guys make me laugh with you quips and sass. Its amusing really. Deathsaurus is Zoids only real threat. Considering the fact that majority one piece main fighters have strength and speed that rivals db characters during the saiyan arc.

8. Samavarti Everything will be ok

The AOE of his attacks are too big to be dodged by anyone in one piece, Enel and Kizaru Light/Lighting speed is just movement speed and they haven't showed to be able to travel long distance at those speeds, and all logias have mass, saying that they don't is nonsensical.

9. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

Kizaru can only move "lightspeed" in one path, and only while in beam form. ONLY. and Enel, he gets outsped by confirmed lightning timers like Negi Springfield. So no, they still get it up the ass.

10. Wolfgang Grimmer Magnificent Steiner

Misleading title is misleading. It should be "shitstorm revisited"

11. Azrael Finalstar The Corrupted Shadow

The fuck are you smoking?

12. 10K Member

One it would never have time to get the attack off. Next since when does light or lightning have mass. Next fire has only been proven to be affected by the lack of gravity. The effects of increased Gravity is unkown. But that doesn't matter considering the fact that Deathsaurus would be smashed to pieces before it could even activate a system. Combat speed is always greater than travel speed. So it doesn't surpise me if they can't dodge the Aoe. Considering the fact Logias wouldn't be affected. Also certain members have abilities to defend agaist the attack. The fact that White beard and shanks split the sky was forgotten huh.
    Some kush but that is beside the point people don't really realize but One piece has shown enough feats in combat to be that fast. Mainly due to enel and Kizaru being the anchors for my point.

13. Samavarti Everything will be ok

Implying that anyone in one pice can harm him, or stop him from unleashing the attack.

The logias have been showed to be affected by the gravity, to be tangible, they are even able to punch people and be punched, and they eat food that has a mass, therfore logias have a mass.
    Also saying that Logias wouldn't be affected is a non limits fallacity.

14. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

X

:lmao

15. 10K Member

Actually yes cosidering a concentrated blow to the chest is what destroyed him. Considering the fact that there are op characters capable of giving out attacks way more powerful than the one that destroyed it.

The logias have been showed to be affected by the gravity, to be tangible, they are even able to punch people and be punched, and they eat food that has a mass, therfore logias have a mass.
    Also saying that Logias wouldn't be affected is a non limits fallacity.[/QUOTE]

Give out some proof on that. Considering the fact when activated their powers no blow except for the counter power or Haki has ever had an effect on them. I never said they werent human. What I said was when they are in logia form they are that element.
    Okay point time without his energy attacks since when did Goku before the saiyan arc show the capabilities of destroying Islands and mountains with his bare fists. One Piece combat speed is self explanatory. Bluntly speaking Kizaru moves at the speed of light and Enel moves at the speed of lightning.

16. King Hopper Honorbound

Both Enel and Kizaru's speed have been calculated before. Neither move the actual speed of their respective elements. Not even close :giogio

17. TeenRyu Pure Blood Dragon

^ Exactly. and its not like they can actually dish out the exact amount needed to kill him before he, you know, analy rapes them?

18. skiboydoggy DYNAMIC GENERAL GUARDIAN

The Zoids Genesis mechs with their Bio-armour laugh at everything One Piece throws at them.

19. locotoooo .........

20. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

You understand that the Deathsaurer could spam 15 city busters that can circle the globe in a few seconds and the combined firepower of everything they could throw at it did precisely jack shit until they used the Blade Liger with its DEM laser blades as a projectile right? Hell, the Deathstinger walked away from a fall from orbit, Deathsaurer has that armor :maybe

21. 10K Member

Only based off of projections that are definetely bias probably. Contrary to popular beleif One piece has already proven that they are capable of those type of speed feats. Luffy proved that when he looked at the bullet as if it wasn't moving and dodged it. You do realize how fast that was. Yet there is always this disbeleif of hst can move that fast. But the simple fact is Enel is lightning and Kizaru is Light. They had every attribute including the speed. My question how would you even calc there speed when there is no real base to go off of to make a formula.
    Okay both Whitebeard and Shanks split the atomsphere casually. I guess that was forgotten. Comparing the attacks Deathsaurus received versus the level of attacks they are capable of dishing out is laughable. Deathsaurus releasing his cannon is no way as fast as the fastest op character. A logia could easily penetrate its armor especially Kizaru. Gravity doesn't have an affect on light.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  22. locotoooo .........

i'd love to see how can op characters tank multiple city-busters to the face :maybe

23. 10K Member

Since when did deathsaurus let off concentrated bursts of attacks in its face. The fact if it were to do that it destroy it would destroy it self. Not to mention the logia issue still exists. No one has given any proof that its attacks can harm an logia. Just an assumption with no backing. Also the fact that deathsaurus is ridicuously slow doesn't matter huh. Then there is the fact it didn't even take a city buster to destroy it. Basically just a shield liger with thrusters. Whitebeard would swing his spear and tear through that armor.

24. King Hopper Honorbound

Tell me you're joking. How is your own opinion not bias? Great, so now Ace moves at the speed of fire, Blackbeard moves at the speed of dark, Aokiji moves at the speed of ice. How fast are they in your opinion :notrust Bullet Timing=/= being able to move at relativstic speeds. Island busting =/= Being able to crack the stratosphere. Town Busters > Most OP Characters on their own. If worst comes to worst, Deathsaurer just absorbs them.

25. locotoooo .........

Funny how this is turning into one piece vs deathsaurer thread, still dont see proof OP can survive city-buster spam though :maybe

26. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

You have literally no idea what falling from orbit means do you? The mass of the Hammerhead would have easily been kiloton range.

Micro blackhole. You remember that one right?

And? It has an army of fodder between it and OP :maybe

Lol no.

Yes it does :giogio

X

Stop posting.

27. Dark Evangel Kosmike Katastrophe

Unless you guys are referring to the first Deathsaurer's charged particle beam calling those huge charged particle explosions as mere "city busters" is massive underestimation. If you guys look closely those explosions are as big as countries and it might count as continent level destructive power if you combine all those charged particle beams that spread around the planet.

And it looks like the OP is trolling.

28. 10K Member

First of all Ace and Blackbeard attributes are completely different from Kizaru and Enel. Next off Ace fire attacks and Blackbeards darkness were ever that extremely fast. There do indeed spread at the speed a normal fire or darkness would spread. Only diff was they can control the output. Aokiji attacks also demonstrates that point. What Luffy did was way beyond a bullet Timing. He literally saw the bullet coming and turned his head as if it were nothing. Mind you this while he was activating his powers and thinking. Island busting has nothing to do with why I say they can cut the stratosphere. The faact that whitebeard and shanks did it is the reason I say they can cut the stratosphere because they did it already in chapter 434. Even if deathsaurus could absorb them which there is no proof he can. He couldn't because he is wasy too slow.

29. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

There is really no way to scale them from orbital views since we don't know how big the continents on Z are. Each one should be at least twice the size of a city judging from they way they expanded and all but yeah.

Also:
    X

30. locotoooo .........

my point still stands

31. King Hopper Honorbound

Is this mass OP Wank week or something? Last week it's Whitebeard vs Galactus, this week it's partial necroing of done threads. :facepalm

32. Dark Evangel Kosmike Katastrophe

I remember one of the beams dwarfs an entire city even before it exploded.

33. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

That is clearly inconsistent animation. They started out much much smaller than that.

34. Dark Evangel Kosmike Katastrophe

Maybe the beams get bigger the farther they get?
    I usually don't give negs but I negged the OP this time considering the Zoids vs. One Piece thread was a thread I made back in 2007 and it kept getting necroed to hell and back.

35. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

I dunno, they tend to mess up scale with anything involving the Deathsaurer quite frequently.

36. 10K Member

37. Dark Evangel Kosmike Katastrophe

Well I think it's consistent if you put the orbital view of charged particle beam explosion into consideration.

38. Majinvergil Majin Leader

has been done before.One piece gets raped.

39. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

Look up micro black holes. They have much less mass than stellar black holes and thus far less power. Scientists even think it is possible for us to make them with the Large Hadron Collider. Granted they'd be even weaker than the one in Zoids but the point stands.

Your proof of this being what? The gravity killed something that fell from orbit without a scratch, swam through an active volcano, and the very same armor laughed off a charged particle beam which had you checked the link I provided you'd realize that is crazy since they hit on the atomic level.

Because he didn't give a fuck. They made it clear he was toying with them the whole time and could have killed everyone there in an instant.

You claimed it had no effect at all which is blatantly false. The more intense the gravity the more affect it has on light.

The size of the beam has no bearing on the yield though. Wasn't the size of the entire city anyways.

X

40. 10K Member

41. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

According to the Neverending Story, the speed of dark is twice the speed of light :maybe

42. Samavarti Everything will be ok

Tell me a single One Piece character that is even close to City Busting.

43. Bioness In the Wired

Whitebeard is classed as an island buster which is higher than mountain which is higher than city, while the Admirals are believed to be possible town or small city busters, given Aokiji was able to freeze an entire sections of ocean that connected islands.

although still this thread is bad with several Zoids capable to soloing the OPverse

44. Ultimate Deathsaurer Nightmare of Zi

No one suggested anything of the sort :geg

It wasn't the cannon that did it, it was the DEM electron impulse vibrations (whatever the fuck that is) the blades use that cut everything being turned into a hypersonic slug and they weren't even sure the plan would work.

Not without prep, the Deathsaurer only needs a few seconds to charge the cannon.

1) The Deathsaurer suppressed it which is the only reason it was able to move
    2) Micro black holes have very short lifespans, these only having enough energy to last a few minutes

Not if the shell detonates right above them during a clusterfuck and no one was arguing it was the reason Zoids wins. The giant particle cannon that slams protons into atoms is.

There is no real way to be certain. It clearly had enough mass to absorb matter but it didn't have enough to keep growing indefinitely. It is in excess of the fall from orbit or particle beam, that's all we know.

That depends if he knows it is coming and the danger it poses.

45. neodragzero Holy Jesus Bolter

First, the Marine base island isn't that big of an island. Second, destroying a mountain is above city busting. Third, none of this compares to being a continental threat that not only takes a miniature black hole that originally has a shell hitting you at high hypersonic speed but even creating a level of gravity that dissipates it.

Nothing has changed since this thread was last made. Anymore attempts to suggest otherwise is just making One Piece fans look bad with antics that only Naruto fans should do.

46. Samavarti Everything will be ok

Whitebeard he just Marinford, he didn't bust it, and Marinford was a small islands, so is still below to city busting.

47. neodragzero Holy Jesus Bolter

Oh yeah, there's that energy absorption also that Ultimate Deathsaurer has. Funny how someone here keeps talking about Zoids getting near when it was made clear can literally use gravity manipulation to drag over Zoids to absorb. It only loses to a PIS scenario of the blade liger's magical blades work... only on the basis of it being shot out of the same gravity cannon that was used before.

48. skiboydoggy DYNAMIC GENERAL GUARDIAN

How do you think darkness always gets out of the way? :maybe

49. crimsonshade lurking ninja mode

50. Archangel Michael ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

liger zero solo but you have to change his armor 8:23 he does this no one is surviving . X
    liger zero mega bomb :nuts
    one piece holy shit :cry