1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Zabuza VS. Haku

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Heretic, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Heretic Active Member

Starting distance 50 m

Area-Sannin battlefield

Knowledge-manga based

Everyone is ic, going for the kill.

Notes: If Haku is losing very badly, then he starts with mirrors. If Zabuza is losing very badly, he starts with mist. If they are even-ish, then ignore this.

Supposedly, Haku is stronger than Zabuza (according to Zabuza), but what do you guys think?

2. Atlantic Feather of Infinity Administrator

If it's IC and going for the kill, Zabuza would start with his Mist jutsu regardless of if he was losing or not. Depending on what Haku does and how fast he reacts, the match could end right there.

If not, it doesn't matter since in combat Zabuza easily trumps Haku. If Haku could be matched in speed by a Wave Arc Sasuke, then Zabuza should be able to absolutely murder him.

3. Angoobo I'm with <b><font color="#4B0082">Gooba</font></b>

I was under the impression Zabuza admitted Haku was stronger than him...

4. Koroshi 7k MMR Pro

Fallible character statements are not to be taken at face value if feats dictate otherwise.

5. Keollyn Cheryl & F5 fanboy Moderator

In a real fight, I cannot see Haku losing to Zabuza. It took a Kyuubi chakra using Naruto to beat him.

6. biar Active Member

Zabuza admitted inferiority to Haku before.

Zabuza, "even if you defeat me, you cannot beat Haku."

7. Gspot El Capitan

I think what Zabuza meant was more along the lines of "that kid is an unmatchable genius", and "he has the sure potential to surpass me". Since Kakashi previously was bragging about how Sasuke is an Uchiha and Konoha's rookie Primera, so he wouldn't lose that easily.

8. Kyuuzen Cloudless

Zabuza beats Haku right out of the gate. Kyubi Naruto was required to match his mirror-hopping speed. What we've seen in the manga is that when Haku moves and Ice Mirrors has not been casted Sasuke can match that speed.

And to say that Wave Arc Sasuke's speed > Zabuza's speed is utterly ridiculous.

9. Dman That's fucking bueno

zabuza beats haku

water dragon destroys mirrors while zabuza assassins haku

10. OutlawJohn Spirit of the Free

Lol. :oldryoma.

Zabuza analy rapes. If anyone believes that "you won't beat Haku line," you must be smoking. Kakashi would rape Haku even after defeating Zabuza.

11. Watermelon Lover Teenage Dreamer

Admitting inferority outright is something that should not be underestimated. Especially from Zabuza who definitely wasn't liberal with his compliments.

The truth about Haku vs Sasuke and Naruto is that Haku never intended or attempted to kill either of them... He purposefully avoided lethal blows or we can all agree he would have devastated the two of them in seconds.

12. David an accident

Kakashi and Zabuza were so tired and messed up that even together they couldn't hope to defeat a bunch of samurai who were each around genin level at most (refraining from the term "fodder" since they killed Zabuza).

Haku may lose this thread title match-up, but that statement about Kakashi fighting Haku (fresh, I assume) after Zabuza and winning by a longshot is pretty biased, IMO.

With his Demonic Mirrors out, Haku moved dozens of meters (with his mirrors) before a single blotch of water could drop several inches past Naruto's foot.

13. MSAL At the King's shrine

I think he was referring to his genius potential, and the fact he possesses an extremely dangerous Kekkai Genkai.

G-spot summed it up well.

In a straight out Taijutsu brawl, i would fancy Zabuza, although Haku's senbons could be troublesome. If the mist is used, i fancy Zabuza, as silent homicide would be a viable option here.

If Haku uses his Hyouten mirrors, its game over for Zabuza.

14. korykal Member

The author made a mistake . He made Zabuza say that Haku was better but failed when it came to feats proof . Or maybe Zabuza knew something about what Haku could do that Haku , beeing a nice guy to sasuke and naruto , dind't do .
    But speaking ONLY by what we saw :
    1) mist > mirrors , I don't care if you have super speed : YOU CAN NOT SEE OR HEAR ME
    2) after the mist is in and Zabuza can make seals in pace mirror jutsu can be drowned in big AOE water jutsu and then Haku can be attacked in the mist by 10-15 water clones

15. Archlord Falcon Chibi Hagrid

This thread is kinda ridiculous... In feats Zabuza kills Haku 10/10 times over n over without much effort

But i also don't believe we saw a serious Haku, he could have kilt Naruto and Sasuke several times over in that fight and i believe Zabuza serious about Haku being able to trump him, idk why tho... none of us know why so... the question is does anyone think Haku can do something other than demonic ice mirrors? If not then how, despite what Zabuza said, how would Haku win?

16. Lightysnake Niku still has bad taste

Gonna go with Zabuza...just looking at the stats, Haku is like Genin level

17. Panos Active Member

As far as i remember that field does not include any source of water. That is a serious handicap for Zabuza since most of his jutsus will not be accesible. Kirigakure no jutsu will not have any drastic effect or cover any significant distance without Zabuza getting exhausted due to much chakra consumption. Haku has been shown to be an excellent ninja, a prollific killer who has been trained in the art of Shinobism like Itachi had. Concluding, the mist is a non factor if we take into account the fact that Haku has knowledge of it.

Which means that Zabuza will have to fight Haku using his Taijutsu skills and physical advantages as well as his experience. With that in mind i think Zabuza as the better ninja of the two, even with no Ninjutsu, and can imagine him to use his talents in killing to outdo the prodigy child.

18. OutlawJohn Spirit of the Free

That quote can be taken with as much salt as Zabuza's claim, but regardless. Haku is nothing compared to these two. His stats equal up to 21 I believe while both of them were at the time thirty or above. The simple fact is, if Haku has no prior knowledge, his attempt to engage Zabuza in close range like he did Sasuke ends in his death. If he does, or simple common sense keeps him away, he's slaughtered in the mist.

19. knives907 Shikamaru Fanboy

Zabuza just rapes Haku. This shouldn't even be a thread honestly. By feats Zabuza obliterates in taijutsu, since Haku was losing to pre-skip, pre-CE Sasuke in taijutsu. Mist +silence > Mirrors.

20. Abinash Uzumaki Yeah!!! that's my name, bitch!

haku wins this battle cuz zabuza can't with haku if trapped in mirror ovious

even inside mist haku can rain ice needle over all place or get inside mirror to escape zabuza's attack

zazuza's only chance is water prison all other attacks will be dodged

21. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

Haku got manhandled by Kyuubi Naruto, who was definitely not remotely strong enough to beat Kakashi. So Zabuza's statement wasn't accurate.