1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!
  4. The latest NF Newsletter is out (June), read it here

Yukino

Discussion in 'Magnolia Stadium' started by Atlantic Storm, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

This is where she stands right now:

Personally, I see no need to raise her in price.

2. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Because Erigor has much more valuable support abilities (giving his team mates some good defense, and the ability to fly), excellent mobility and actually quite good ranged offensive ability. Yukino, by stark contrast, can't really lead a team. She has one featless summon, one with a few close quarter combat feats against someone who was purely a long range fighter, and a summon who can use gravity magic but is useless against anybody of a similar level level to her or higher.

3. Jeral Fernandes 蒼瀑の創杖神コルツ

Yes I know it, still have problems accepting it though because his feats are terribad for my standard, but guess can't say much because most characters are still in pre skip status.

4. Yuki Meow.

Lol it grounded Lyon pretty well in my match, in fact it grounded him so well that he was unable to defend himself from an attack outside close range.

5. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

I don't think Yukino's gravity magic is useless. I used it against Ikaruga before and pretty much everyone allowed it. I stomped that match :maybe

6. Yuki Meow.

Pretty much, Libra's gravity is overrated as fuck, people thinking she can ground Lyon never mind Ikaruga proves this. Someone could use it against Erza and pretty much everyone would say it's effective.

7. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Yeah, but that's because there's no reason it shouldn't. It grounded Kagura pretty easily and the only reason she got out was because of her own gravity magic.

But, I messed up, the gravity magic I used against Ikaruga was Uosoke's, not Libra's.

8. Yuki Meow.

It didn't ground Kagura at all though, she was still on her feet, Kagura only noticed the Gravity and was shocked by it, but it didn't even come close to grounding her.

If Bluenote of all people can't ground someone on his own level then Libra by no means should be able to ground people who are leagues above Yukino.

9. Melodie ̣

Neither. The zodiac combination is actually fine. Putting Yukino and Lucy in the same team wastes a lot of points anyway.

10. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Yukino and Lucy in a team pretty much sacrifices raw power and effectiveness for the ability to be creative and combination attack. Together, they aren't particularly broken, and even if they were, raising the price of Yukino still doesn't make sense to me. She's barely picked as it is, but if you were to raise her higher, I'm pretty sure nobody would select her to put on a team.

The 30 and 36 point tiers are optimal support, and are filled with great team players, and even leading characters. Yukino, while somewhat versatile, just doesn't have much team value apart from weakening the opponent's team, or having meat shields. Her offense is poor, she's slow, and has bad endurance/durability feats. Compare her to people like Wendy, Hoteye, Erigor, Aria, Evergreen, Bickslow and Chelia, and it's obvious who people would select (hint: not Yukino).

So, that's a pretty definitive no from me, and I don't really think it's worth bringing it up either, unless someone vehemently disagrees and wants Yukino raised. In which case, a thread should be put up, and I can tell about how wrong they are there instead.

11. Azeruth TT3 Champion

I think only Zeref wanted Yukino raised, I assumed people would have just voted no to raising her similar to Mirajane's discussion. Although it's 3-1 No Raise so I guess a topic isn't really worth it.

12. Yuki Meow.

AS not everybody thinks Yukino is useless. Like i said, Lyon was at mid range in my battle and yet Libra's gravity could apparently hold him down for long enough for Sting to land a massive hit to take him out from out side short range.

Also, i don't know what your talking about, she's been in it for a much shorter time than Lucy yet she's been used all most as much. In this tournament alone i think she was used 3 times.

Your a smart guy but you always just think about the way you see things. You never look at the way other people see them. A persons value is not about how you see a character but about how the other people see a character and like i said. She's highly overrated. Lyon a person who's twice her price can be held down by her Gravity and her giant snake the 13th gate can tank all of hit attacks. In other words with Yukino on the opponents team Lyon is useless and would get beat by Bisca if someone commanded it so.

13. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Lyon could be held down by her gravity because of the things you made him do. You made him send flying ice objects and made him fly as well. That is easy to counter with gravity magic. If you worked your way around it with another strategy, the gravity stuff wouldn't have been as useful as it were.

14. Yuki Meow.

You said he couldn't even fly so what you just said is null.

Also that's even worse, not only being able to keep him down but at the same time stop all of his attacks. That's some nice Gravity you have there. I had no idea Libra was more powerful than Bluenote who had to put effort into keeping pre skip Natsu down.

15. Melodie ̣

Rendering his attacks useless is feasible, obviously. but pinning him down, and rendering them useless is not. Not because she doesn't have the magical power. It's just that her magic doesn't work like that. Anyway, It is clear that Space did not mean that.

16. Azeruth TT3 Champion

Lyon needed both hands to manipulate the giant wing he created. You had him putting two small wings on his back and flying, but if he needed his hands to manipulate the one wing, he's probably going to need at least one hand to manipulate the wings on his back. Not to mention he has never flown before, so he's probably going to struggle.

He was pretty much a giant target for Libra.

17. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Since we're going nowhere with endless discussion:

Yukino's price?
    20:
    24: Atlantic [1]
    30:
    36:

18. Melodie ̣

Yukino's price?
    20:
    24: Atlantic, Melodie
    30:
    36:

19. Azeruth TT3 Champion

20:
    24: Atlantic, Melodie, Azeruth [3]
    30:
    36:

20. Yuki Meow.

I think you also said he couldn't fly, in fact in your vote you said you are taking away that part of my strat as he can't do it. Yet he was still pinned down for long enough for Sting to one shot him.

21. Yuki Meow.

These are her feats in the tournament alone.

Pinning Lyon down letting him be defeated by Sting out side close range.

Pinning Ikaruga down long enough for Sting to easily beat her.

22. Azeruth TT3 Champion

I never said he couldn't fly, I said he wouldn't be able to fly properly. Due to that, I had Libra grounding him for the barrage to kill him.

23. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Yukino's price?
    20:
    24: Atlantic, Melodie, Azeruth, Space [4]
    30:
    36:

24. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

Yukino's price?
    20:
    24: Atlantic, Melodie, Azeruth, Space [4]
    30: LPH [1]
    36: