1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR

Your reaction if the 5 kages are dead?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Mateush, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Mateush Well-Known Member

I would :cry But at the same time Kishimoto would earn my gold reputation. In standard movies or cartoons we always watch how someone get killed. If Madara just tells that he killed all 5 kages it would be twist on another level. Very emotional and shock for all readers.

I really hope Kishi is clever enough to has it in his mind.

2. Sarry The guy sniping you out!

I would feel bad only for Gaara, and Tsunade ..the rest leave much to be desired and theyare meh.

3. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Not even going to bother to be creative here because we all know half of us are thinking it.
    Spoiler:
    X

4. Gaawa-chan Telocvovim

That would be a manga-quitter for me. I've only stayed around for three reasons:
    1. The Tobito bet, which is now over.
    2. I want to see if Sasuke dies or not. But it's not enough to keep me around if I can't see:
    3. Gaara.

In other words, Gaara is the only thing keeping me reading now. If Gaara dies I'll stick around on the forums but I won't read the series anymore.

5. Coldhands A Thousand Eyes, and One

6. Sareth Banned

I would be happy. If we see them all lying on the ground, unconscious or something, Kishi is even more of a shitty writer than I already thought. At least ONE of them HAS to have died.

I've got a feeling that Madara just left them there, still able to fight, and that they're now pursuing him. It will come back and bite him in the ass. Classic Kishi troll.

7. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

8. machiavelli2009 jounin

ill be sooo happy :yay
    that all of kishi previous trolling will be forgiven in my book
    koto will be justified
    izanami will be justified
    :blinditachi being the ultimate troll will be justified

9. Blue Bomber Active Member

If Kishi seriously offpanels the death of 5 Kages (I seriously doubt it) then whatever the hell Madara is about to do to Naruto better be fucking amazing.

10. Zenith Semper Superne Nitens

No need to be facetious about it

I wished for it,and I got it

But in hindsight,due the authors lack of integrity as a writer,he can make the kage survive through some deus ex machina like "they where about to collapse and the alliance came in and rescued them and mass resurrection happened"

11. The enigmaNINJA Member

12. Faustus Immortal

The death of Kages is highly appreciated.

But off-paneling their end - not so much :giogio

13. Arthas Anko's Lover

I'd give a loud whoop. Finally something that makes it feel like a war instead of a garden party for the good guys. The only downer would be Kishi not showing it.

14. Trent Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker

It would be a mix between happiness that some important named characters FINALLY got killed in this war and disappointment that Kishi didn't have the balls to show it on panel.

But we know he won't have the balls to do it off panel either, so... :(

15. Setas1999 Idea of Evil

16. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

17. Kiss SS: It's canon bitch

18. Black Mirror ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠? ͟ʖ ͡?)=ε/̵͇̿̿

I think no one except the fodder and edos will die in this war...

19. Papi Jota Banned

Madara's clone is taking care of them as we speak. The real one is here.

20. Jeαnne :hurr

first i would not believe the spoilers, then i would not believe that the chapter is real, then i would...HOLY SHIT!, and then, i would feel sorry for Gaara.

21. Misoxeny Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/YOUTUBE]

22. Sorin Active Member

The kages ain't dead. Maybe Onoki but that's it. Whoever thinks that Kishi off-paneled all of them is seriously deluded.

23. Klue 輪廻

Cool :iria

This is an if-reaction-thread. :maybe

24. Sorin Active Member

Pretty pointless reactions then. :maybe

25. Default Hell # 8

Well..

X

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  26. Mateush Well-Known Member

No because I'm hoping for this. Seriously Kishi get the balls to surprise us, afterwards he could show how Madara killed them.

27. Faustus Immortal

I guess this: X
    Could mean Madara got pissed at Oonoki and killed some of them in one move :nod

28. Sorin Active Member

In what manga it would be good writing to off-panel the leaders of the five great nations? That's not balls, that's lazyness/incompetence etc.

People complain about the state of the manga, but then the same people are the ones who are hoping for something even more ridiculously bad to happen.

29. Faustus Immortal

^This is possible exactly because of how bad this manga is :zaru

30. Summers look at my sig

That would be brave move....If it was on-panel, of panel kill all kages would be........

Tsunade just got a full heal, and is a healer. I find it very unlikely that they could all die on her watch.

31. Luiz Active Member

Like others said, I'd only care about Gaara.

As for the rest, my reaction would be DAT MADARA.

32. Mateush Well-Known Member

Nope that's not about lazyness. That's about make readers more interested about what happened, so we could get a short flashback about what really happened. It is just a nice twist for us and the naruto team, I think :)

Damn you talk like how all standard movies and cartoons should be. Too predictable/nothing new lol.

33. Sorin Active Member

It's possible. However, i think some of them would actually defend it and say that's the best thing that could happen to the manga.

I noticed a pettern within the Naruto fandom here on NF. When your favourite character looks good, the manga is superb, a masterpiece. Doesn't matter how many other characters were trolled to make your favourite look good. But when the writer does something to troll, make your favourite character look bad, or doesn't do what the "fans" want, then Kishimoto is a fucking hack.

:zaru

@Mateush

Being unpredictable doesn't make something good. For example, if the kages were indeed off-paneled, personally i wouldn't give a fuck to see how they were beaten since it has already happened.

34. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

35. Mateush Well-Known Member

Hmm I suppose you do have a point. I hope at least all or few of them are dead so people wouldn't complain about only fodders die.

36. Jeαnne :hurr

Kishi please..dont do this to gaara :(

37. Mateush Well-Known Member

Well I think probably Garaa would get us most emotional. Also A would be heavy to see Killer Bee's reactions, as well Tsunade and Naruto/Kakashi/Guy.

38. Sorin Active Member

Don't get me wrong, i already said that it's possible Onoki is dead or near dead. It wouldn't be outlandish if another is badly injured. But all of them being dead it's just plain bad.

39. Faustus Immortal

Still, the death of SOME Kages would make the story better. And NF can be objective. Remember Muu and Second Mizukage. No way they were anyone's favourite characters, nobody even knew about them. Personally I didn't even like their designs when I saw them first. But look what happened. Chapters with them were considered awesome, even if they couldn't be defeated by someone's favourite characters without much help.

40. Mateush Well-Known Member

If only Onoki was killed I would meh! and think Kishimoto is a chicken who don't have the balls to kill Gaara or Tsunade. Also people probably would still complain about only fodders or oldies die in this war. :sweatdrop

41. GaaraoftheDesert1 commemorating failure

42. KevKev Defeatist

For me I understand everyone one of them, except Gaara. He's too young :cry

But for Naruto...well, we're gonna see some Full Kurama transformation :gar

...do it, Kishi! :wtf

43. MinatoEMS Super Sayian Jinchuuriki

Though a major character death will be quite shocking and very welcomed to keep realistic level high. I doubt he even killed them. The last panel we saw of them all together madara was basically claiming he had won. If anything he was just like whatever im out and went to a battlefield more worthy of his attention. Stupid kages making naruto solo this war. Im excited to see madara fight naruto in bm and im sure were going to leArn more info soon because kurama obito andmadara are all together!

44. Sorin Active Member

Read my post above yours. I'm not against them dying. I'd be against them dying if they are off-paneled. No matter how you look at it, off-paneling is bad. If kishimoto would show-us in real time(not in a flashback) how Madara killed them, i'd be all for it. But alas, now he's here so only flashback is possible.

About nidaime Mizukage and Muu, sure the chapters were great.I myself am a mizukage fan. But they were fresh characters, with no background till this war so it was easier to cheer for them. Plus, they weren't trolled. Don't you see, characters that have less panel time are less susceptible to trolling and are better. Also, i'm sure some complained about those chapters too.

NF can be objective. Rarely so though.Rest of the time hipocrisy and double standards rule. :zaru

/rant

45. The Prodigy A glorious death ;)

If Kishi off paneled the kages deaths, I'd at least want Madara to talk about how he destroyed them to get a glimpse of it. But otherwise, it'd correct the fail that is Tobi in my eyes. At least one of these FV's can get shit done.

46. Sorin Active Member

What are you talking about? Obito got shit done. More than Madara easily.

47. Medea Sellsword

That would surely be a big twist. Call me crazy but for me to totally be drawn to a story, especially one about a war of this proportions, I'd need to see casualties on both sides. It feels more like a war when both heroes and antagonists die, not a majority from one side only.

I'd feel really sad and maybe annoyed at their deaths but the fact that they're in a war would make their deaths justifiable and thus more entertaining. I never complain about anyone's death if it has a purpose and meaning. All the Kages escaping with life from a fight with Madara would cut a lot of Madara's potential as an 'almighty opponent'.

But those are my two cents. Everyone is probably alive so...:(

48. The Prodigy A glorious death ;)

Enlighten me.

49. -JT- Mr Yamanaka

I'd be shocked and sad but yeah I'd have a bit more respect for Kishimoto as a writer because... well, it'd be such a shock and a twist compared to his usual 'no one except the villains die' stance.

50. gershwin blargh

Spoiler:
    X

But then "Oh no rinne tensei is coming" :D: