1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

You Were Always By My Side: The Naruto x Hinata FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Darkhope, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LesExit Empty without rats...

Happy birthday rock sauron! I hope you got to kiss a rats booty(it sounds gross, but it's actually a very pleasant experience :'D) XX

2. Jersey Shore Jesus Molon Labe

Dem Hips.:datass

3. RockSauron The Rawk

You're right! I shall get my own Hinata right- oh wait, not that easy.

Oh well, thanks for the bday wishes everyone :p

4. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

5. Josh Well-Known Member

Nice art!!!!

6. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

7. Lady Hinata ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Fanart :<3
    Spoiler:
    X
    X

Spoiler: OT, Mister Naruto competition
    Edit: Looks like the Mister Naruto Competition is in Preliminary mode, just thought I'd let you guys know in case you'd like to start getting votes in. :33

X

8. Maracunator Kishimoto ships NaruHina

I still have to catch up, but I noticed there's been some posts taking stabs at Obito directly over the last chapter.

I know he doesn't get much sympathy these days (he's definitely gotten off my top character list as of this arc), but let's not forget we have rules forbidding character bashing. Any comment celebrating his demise should be made either in his anti-character FC or in the relevant Telegrams threads, not in this FC.

Now carry on with the NH loving.

9. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

^ Got it :salute

The teaser trailer is here folks :33

[YOUTUBE]tve6BTwCHEk[/YOUTUBE]​

Personally I'm curious about what's the main plot, as far as I know the trailer will come out tomorrow (August the 1st).

Something for the FC, Hinata's confession apears in the teaser trailer. :hoho

X

10. Plague Punches People in the Face

Maybe his short hair is to symbolize he went his own path since a lot of people expected him to grow it. lol

Looks interesting but I'm not particularly excited. Maybe once I hear the plot I'll like it more.

11. santanico those vivid days...

eh, my expectations are incredibly low

12. DarkEmpressAngel New Member

I'm with star on this one. Unless i know the writer of this film than my expectations are really low.

13. Cinos001 Member

Curiouser and curiouser...

14. RockSauron The Rawk

Isn't that also Sakura's fake confession in the upper left? If it is, I don't think it'd mean much either way... For the moment anyway.

15. Cinos001 Member

It's actually from when Sakura first meets up with Sasuke in the Land of Iron and stops him from killing Karin...

Spoiler:
    X

16. RockSauron The Rawk

Ah, cool. For a second, I thought it might be them trying to toy with us a bit.

Anyway, clips of Revolution story mode, with free roam and stuff. Or, more specifically for this fanclub, a short scene from when Mecha NAruto first meets Hinata... in French. So, you know, yeah. Still, from what I gather it's Mecha Naruto meeting Hinata and falling in love with her at first sight.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCH5_2nIQPc[/YOUTUBE]

17. Beckill ~Oathkeeper~

Actually that's italian. In that scene Hinata just say that they both have to stay calm and then she reassures the robot saying that Mecha-Naruto's name is beautiful too (during the piece with the pink background and such). I think that Naruto and Mecha-Naruto were arguing about their names, go figure. Then Mecha-Naruto asks Hinata her name and she answers.

And yes, I'm back! No one will remember me tho, I've been here for such a short time.

18. Cinos001 Member

I did a direct translation, because I am bored. If anyone is interested.

Spoiler:

Hinata: Calm down, come on, Naruto and, um... Mecha-Naruto. Everyone calm down, OK?

Hinata: Let's not argue... After all, even your name is very nice, so...

Mecha-Naruto: MMMH ... YOU! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Hinata: Uh... I'm Hinata... Hinata Hyuga.

So the original argument in the screen shots everyone was wondering about (as Beckill mentions) was over their name, not Hinata, haha. Mecha-Naruto will become infatuated with Hinata though.

19. Beckill ~Oathkeeper~

Super-accurate translation^
    Too bad, it's just an argue about names :lmao but Hinata's always so frickin cute oh my god :33

20. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

21. XOzelinkOX Member

What a lovely fan-art!!! I need to search more cute Nh fan-arts hehe xD

Yeah, about the movie: I like the fact that they add Hinata's confession, however, as I already stated before, I still don't want to high my expectations, so, I'll sit and wait till the movie is released :)

More information about the movie is this:

ついに終結!
    新時代へ繋ぐ劇場版超大作、始動!
    原作の、その先へ -

Translation by (Xand X)

Finally the end !
    A considerable cinematographic work that'll connect you to a new era, start!
    Road to the after-manga.

Source

Seems to spoil the manga's end...which I find it very odd...

and this:

"Manga creator Masashi Kishimoto conceives, designs, supervises 1st film in 2 years"

This year's 35th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday the title and opening date of the next Naruto film. The Last -Naruto the Movie- will open on December 6. It will be the first Naruto film in two years, and it is part of the larger "Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project" (Naruto's New Era Opening Project) marking the 15th anniversary of the original manga.

Manga creator Masashi Kishimoto is credited with the original story, character designs, and chief story supervisor of the film. In particular, he is drawing new designs for the title character in the movie. The magazine notes for one set of designs, titled "Ramen Ichiraku": "Naruto's body is very toned, his hair is cut short, and his expression is one of an adult."

A 15-second version of the movie's teaser trailer will air during the Naruto Shippūden television anime's broadcast on July 31. Then, the full version will start running in theaters on August 1. In addition, a Naruto exhibition will open in Japan next year.

There was a new Naruto film every year since 2004 until 2012. The ninth film, Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, opened in Japan in July 2012 and became the highest grossing film in the franchise. Viz Media has released several of the films in North America, and it will present Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie in select cities on August 29.

X

22. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

X

Over the left side there’s another Naruhina moment, I’m not expecting any Naruhina in the movie (even though we wouldn't mind if there was), but I’m glad they took a couple of Naruhina moments for this trailer.

23. Roja Kunoichi Fan

I don't think it's going to spoil the end of the manga. It can only spoil things for you if you follow the anime only--but the video games have been spoiling the story for anime-only people lately anyway. Despite the upcoming break due to holidays, there's quite a bit of time between now and December.

The fact that they are showing "manga panels" instead of showing the movie in the first teases itself does make me wonder if the movie is going to contain a partial re-cap of the series or something.

24. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

X
    X

Maybe.

25. XOzelinkOX Member

Yeah, I agree with both of you :) I would extremely happy if they include NH, but I won't expect it too much hehe!

Full trailer for people who haven't watch it! --> X

@Maracunator Off topic:
    Spoiler:
    Hola, ya puedo enviarte un mensaje, es muy pocamente relacionado con el NH, pero quiero compartir estas dudas contigo con otro manga de Kishimoto, porque siento que con tus respuestas me siento mejor :).

26. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

^ I admire Junko Takeuchi, she's a pro as a voice actress.

Spoiler: New meme NH version (SS implied too)
    X
    X

27. XOzelinkOX Member

Very pretty I liked the art :)

28. Josh Well-Known Member

Yo, wouldn't your sig look much better if it's transparent? Feel free to use if you like.

X

29. Grimzilla Godzilla + Grimlock

Weren't they supposed to release the full trailer today? Anyone see it?

Seeing all the manga moments of NH in the preview makes me assume they'll canonize NH in the manga very shortly and NH might make an appearance in the movie in some shape

30. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

From what I gathered it said that full trailer won't be shown in public only in theaters selectively and and will be having full trailer like next year. I do hope that we really see Naruhina or else.

Last time when we had high hopes with road to ninja look what happened.

My hope is how Naruto is gonna free Hinata and the others. I hope that Hogomaro is planning teleporting Naruto and the others back to their world.

Naruto might use Ninshuu to release them starting with Hinata as it might foreshadow her calling out to him mentally,

31. DarkEmpressAngel New Member

I know sabo, someone inboxed me a transparent one. Thnx still.

32. XOzelinkOX Member

Omg!!! I really hope so <<3

33. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

34. XOzelinkOX Member

@Midaru Thta's a beautiful art! The angle between them is gorgeous! and I love the artist too xD Ps.
    Spoiler:
    receviste mi mensaje de tumblr? s?lo para verificar si te lleg?

X
    X

'Cause that's our Ninja Way!

Edit by: X

35. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

36. RockSauron The Rawk

X

So apparently one of the Sony producers (the guy behind Spiderman) wants to make a live action Naruto.

I can't imagine that failing at all.

37. Deathgun Active Member

X

38. Kiddo626 Aspiring Biologist :)

You would think they'd have learned their lessons from live-action Dragon Ball, huh? :ippy

39. Plague Punches People in the Face

Uhhh, God. Don't remind me lol. That Dragon Ball movie was so bad, it was like the producers took from everything BUT the source material! XD

I hope a live action Naruto movie doesn't turn out as bad. I think we should just nip it in the bud and stop it now XD

If they were to make a Dragon ball or Naruto movie, it should be epic CGI like the Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children movie.

40. Prince of Pop Moonwalking Ninja

I like to see how the film plays out before judging.

41. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

X

42. Senjou tfw meems are lyfe

I think I'm a member here already. Not sure:defeat

What do you guys think are the chances that they might end up together?
    aka will Sakura die or nah

43. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

If not, welcome here :nod

I think it'll have great chances to happen, but I don't see it canon until the end of the manga or near the end. Also no I don't think Sakura will die, too much development for her lately in this war to die. :hmm

44. santanico those vivid days...

what does Sakura dying or not have to do with anything?

45. Chewie Cookies Aspiring Fanfiction Writer

Good news, guys! I ate the people who had the idea of making a live action Naruto movie, so that means we won't have to suffer from a Dragonball Evolution-esque Naruto film!

...is what I'd like to say, but I'm pretty sure cannibalism is against the law, so, no, I haven't eaten or otherwise stopped the people trying to make that movie.

46. Midaru The ninja way is passed down

47. DarkEmpressAngel New Member

Lol Starr, that's what i was thinking as well. It's so off topic, and to answer the guy question, heck no. Team 7 will have a great ending together, so she can't die, or i'ma be really pissed off. :p

48. RockSauron The Rawk

i hope you're not implying that the only reason Naruto would "Settle" for Hinata is because Sakura dies.

49. theangelgirl1992 New Member

Naruto hates people who lie to themselves so I doubt he would get together with Hinata just to "settle". BTW I would like to become a member of this club please. :)

50. XOzelinkOX Member

Agreed. Sakura 'dying' as the only reason for Naruto to be with Hinata is really stupid. She's not gonna die and I also don't want her to. I like her very much, and I would love to see a happy Team 7 reunion and her relationship with Sasuke. Nothing more to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.