1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

You got a negative rep? Tough shit, don't come crying to us.

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Reznor, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

HAHAHA, that is some funny ass shit. Well, at least you didn't suspect me of negging you, since i can't rep anyone.

2. niko Member

I wish you the best of luck in proving that.

And you seriously think you haven't done anything wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you get banned for negging without a proper cause.

This was ages ago, using expired evidence. So sad.

3. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

X

Ages ago? Your join date was January 2006, we're now in March 2006. Oh I forgot, you're weak in math. :)

4. niko Member

You negged me twice, when I first joined NF, and once more, while I negged you once.

I hate to break it to you, but your evidence means nothing. Good bye.

Your sarcasm bores me, you used your rep whoring power againts me since I joined and started out without any rep at all.

And for what reason? The dumbest reason anyone would neg, because they want attention.

5. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

HAHAHA, ah this is a very funny battle indeed, sorry Lassy, it looks like Orochimaru takes this round.

6. niko Member

I remember you perfectly, after I posted a comment on female behavior, you said I did not know what I was talking about because I was a kid.

Your just like every other person I deal with, stupid.

7. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

LOL, the post of our PMs on the previous page of this thread shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that you were begging for rep. I didn't ask you for rep in return, all I asked you was to be polite to members and not put any sexual comments in your signatures because you're a 12 year old.

Afterwards, when I saw what a rude member you were, I ignored you altogether. But now wherever I go, I find you flaming somebody for negging you. Here's something you posted 10 minutes ago ..

From X thread.

8. niko Member

After you negged me for no reason witch obviously messed my rep up, I asked for a rep in return and you agreed, you could have just ingored me.

In other words, you lost one, you take one.

Sexual? It was clearly kiddy humour, I said "Kabuto is jealous because Sasuke is having butt love with Orochimaru" later on I understood the whole point of it being offensive and took it away, but you could have PM'ed saying that, but you negged instead.

Someone negged me for no reason at all, without leaving a name. I dont like that.

If you're trying to show everybody that you are innocent and that I'm the one who takes full blame, you are doing a really pathetic job at it.

9. vanh whatever

Yassy, not Lassy, oh my, i'll remember this name well

10. niko Member

Orochimaru, you are trying so hard to prove something that shows that you carry alot of guilt in.

You were never part of the argument, yet you intefere and make things worse, too funny.

11. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

-------------------------------------------

More lies and hypocrisy, here's what you said after you got my neg rep for having a sexual comment in your signature although you were a 12 year old ..

From X thread.

-------------------------------------------

You brought this upon yourself when you first posted in here today and said ..

And then continued to insult everyone who tried to prove you're a hypocrite. Admit it and apologize and I will leave you alone.

12. niko Member

Is this what you always say when speechless?

After you negged me, witch I found very strange since alot of people even had the use of profanity and other sexual material on their sig, but did you neg them all? Just me, since I had nothing to defend myself with, only with words ofcourse, witch I did.

I was new around NF and thought that what you did was completly absurd, it could have been handled many other ways, after you negged me, I took you as someone who deserves to be hated on, and you deserve every word I said, I dont take anything back.

You only get one chance to make a first impression, and clearly you did a bad one.

How ironic, it turns out you are the lier now.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  13. niko Member

You should read every single word I say before jumping into your wild conclusions, I said that people should not cry over negs, witch clearly means not complaning to mods about it, I still get mad if someone negs me without reason.

Concentrate here, by defending myself around people who neg without a good reason is not crying about it, I never went crying to a mod for someone negging me, thats the whole point of this thread, witch you dont seem to understand, sadly.

14. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

Arguing with a kid is like talking to a brick wall. At first I thought you were intelligent, now I know you are a total idiot and very incoherent I might add. If your parents put you up for adoption Yassy, don't be surprised. I'm done talking with you, because you are a complete waste of my life. :amuse

What was posted here was enough proof to show that you are a hypocrite ten times over. For anyone who wants to see the beginning of this argument, please click X . :)

15. niko Member

You dont seem to be correcting him, you entertain me to no extent.

Your right, I'm not good at listening to what people like you say about kids my age, it's a waste of energy and what ever life offers.

I can be alot of things for my age, hyprocrite is not one of them, good-day sir.

It's funny you say that though, I always thought you had some sort of deficiency of brain cells.

16. Rice Ball Active Member

He will go away if people stop replying to him

I know i should follow my own advice... EGO!!!

17. niko Member

Why dont you neg me for not complying with your opinions, Orochimaru.

Since thats something you would do.

18. EXhack The Immortal Stalker

Damn forum rep system, it turns men into fools, and fools into vindictive bastards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.