1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

You got a negative rep? Tough shit, don't come crying to us.

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Reznor, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martryn Dick in hand

The only person who could have done that was a smod or admin or someone. How could a regular member knock someone's rep down so low?

It is true. And also a lamer (whatever that is), but she got it wrong when she called me stupid, for that I am not. That is a genuine insult. I would like my rep modified to read "you freaking smart lamer (whatever that is)".

2. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

It IS being taken care of, she should have her rep in the green tomorrow if all goes well. She will remain rep disabled tho - as in not being able to rep anyone.

3. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

S&G what do you think about this post? That interests me
    X

*edit
    lol five minutes after I posted this his rep has gone full green bars...
    go figure why this guy who should be banned for outrageous comments is praised...:(

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  4. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

Definitely a little to hostile, I'm giving him a warning now.

But please don't come to me with Naruto issue in the future. I suck at Naruto issues and I hardly know what goes in that section. Axass, To or GK are best for those. =/

5. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

lamer is a common word used for whoever piss you off on the internet
    its true meaning tho refers to internet n00bs who can't do anything by themselves and keep asking other what/how to do. usually you finally reply: "look lamer, google is your friend" :laugh

6. Jonas Banned

Edit: Yakushi Kabuto, that person should be green repped.Oh wait.. i did.

7. Audible Phonetics #three 2 the dome

You neg. repped me because my signature pissed you off...I didnt know that was logical..A matter a fact, you actually said I agree with your post 100 precent..Im just neg. repping you because I hate your signature....

8. Vegeta Fuck Yeah!

Actually I thought his reason was legit. He said the fact that you made a new thread to address personal things was his reason, very valid IMHO.

9. FitzChivalry Person of Internet Advisor

Instead of Axass, you should add peK's name to the list.:nod I've seen Axass around, but not in the Library or Telgrams like I do peK.

10. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

If you wanna be here you need to be able to stand martryn. :amuse

9-tail: I believe Axass is having internet problems or something. :notrust

11. Rice Ball Active Member

Damm Those Kabutards and DBZ fanboi's!

12. Vegeta Fuck Yeah!

13. Rice Ball Active Member

mucho appologies :)

14. vanh whatever

15. Sparkles the Wonder Kitty in a uneternal sleep.......

i think its becuase vash is a little more angry about it.... seems like he must deal with it more and well there are a lot of people who are too blind to d=see this thread in the list so 2 are better and anyway vash is COOL

but i can agree sooner or later there might be a
    "you got neg repped come here to cry my babys"

that will keep a lot of the annoying members busy :laugh

16. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

People make too much of a deal over reputation. I mean some random person over the internet I most likely have never met/seen/heard of before doesn't like me

Big whoop

The only reason I give rep (I never neg rep) is because it's the closest way I can shake someone's hand over the internet

17. niko Member

People are always getting loads of rep, so when they suddenly get negged, they go crying about it.

18. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

LOL, you just shot yourself in the foot you little hypocrit ..

This is from two days ago, when you brought up a neg rep in a thread about Naruto characters and started flaming. Click X for the thread. :wink

19. niko Member

Well, you have proven yourself again, that you're a complete moron.

It was a neg rep, I did not neg back nor did I complain to any mod about it, I responded threw the threads, whether you choose to see it as a good or bad thing, Is up to you. Have a nice day.

It was what she said that ticked me off, not the neg.

20. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

You're like the spammer that made a thread complaining about spam the other day. You've flamed each member that gave you a neg rep, imagine what would happen if every member on these boards flamed ,like you do, on each neg they get.

I'm sure you remember your first neg that you got by some power repper, and what kind of PMs you sent me. Unfortunately for you, I save all my PMs, both sent and received. You couldn't convince me , of all people, that you don't care about neg, so stop being a hypocrit. :wink

You calling me a moron is just proof that I struck a chord, and that a 12 year old will always be a 12 year old, no matter how smart they pretend to be. You're also a flamer, because she didn't flame in you her neg rep, yet you chose to say "fuck you" to her in a public thread. Your mum is cute, I only wish that she had spent more time with you and taught you some manners. :)

21. niko Member

The moron comment was just a reply to your moronic insult such as hyprocrite, I think I'm the one who really hit a nerve, not to mention this huge reply I get from you. :nuts

I've flammed each member that negged me? If only you could prove that, I remember you abusing your rep on me because my sig had the two words 'butt and love' in one sentence, also saying I was underage to saying anything along those lines, you must think your mother teresa in a way.

I did not swear or use any sort of profanity againts you, I simply questioned your judgment on negging me, witch had no meaning what so ever, although that happened a long time ago, I still remember what I said. You fail.

She negged me without reason, just because her precious LotU told her to, I did not say one word that would offend her in any way to even give her one reason to neg me, KN was whitness, and he repped me for them acting in such a foolish manner.

So, she has to swear at me first and then it gives me the right to swear back, it does not work that way, her negging was another way of saying 'fuck you' I replyed in a direct way to make my message clear to not start something because she herself was out-spoken and clearly, well, owned.

You've out done yourself again, idiot.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  22. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

I'm too sleepy to bother with replying anymore. But what I just quoted comes to prove that you really do take insult when someone negs you, therefore, you shouldn't be saying ..

in this thread, you hypocrite. Have a bad day. :)

23. niko Member

When somone negs you for something you haven't done, I get mad, and reply back in my own way.

If you read the whole argument like a good boy, you will notice that I never said anything that woud make her feel offended in any way, I was just debating over the issue without any problems, she found out she was wrong and I made it clear that she knew it, thats what I do best, prove other people wrong, and you know that most from everyone else.

Oh, and sure I take negging as an insult, but I dont cry over it.

Just goto sleep, you've made a fool of yourself enough for today.

24. vanh whatever

LoTU is precious to me that much ? i haven't got to realise that . But somebody has cleansed my eyes. He didn't tell me to do so , and he has no right to tell me to do what i don't like to do.

You're sure that you didn't give me a word that offended me ? DOn't ever insult my friend . and Oro is right, no matter how smart you pretend to be, or even you really are, mind your word. The way you talk is really annoying. And yesterday, i've repped a member who said that " i highly dislike you, Yassy" with the comment " same thought ".

Who are you to call anyone you don't like idiot ?

And one more thing, why the hell must i swear at you? Tell ya, i'm so confident that i'm one of the most polite members here, and i'm not losing my temper easily enough to throw such dirty words at a member.

Lastly, never talk illy about me behind my back like this, remember that and i'll appreciate your effort.

Sorry sir :amuse i never said that i was wrong . And what , " that's what i do best , prove other ppl wrong" . Sir, how can i express my respect to you ?

Spoiler:
    X

it's not good for such a gentleman to tell a lie , Sir

25. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

Vanh, promise me that you won't argue with him again. He's a child with a very foul mouth, and if he continues with this attitude and behaviour, I have no doubt that he will be banned.

So please ignore him from here on out, and just neg rep him when you disagree with a post of his. If he flames you like he did last time, report it to a mod and s/he will take care of it.

26. vanh whatever

Daddy, i don't call this argument, it's only feeling expression .:amuse Take it easy Daddy , i have never reported any bad posts , and i will never do .i don't like that. NF is a lawless forum, and that's what makes it interesting.

And you have my promise

27. niko Member

You're like a little puppy under his mercy, dont even try to fool me with that talk.

You know what an offence is? I will tell you, When someone hammers you with words; the act of attacking a person.

Did I do that to you? Absolutely not, all I was doing was reasoning with you and the rest of your supporters about the issue that was being discussed, if you cant handle the truth about that, then dont bother debating with others who can.

I minded my words until you negged me without a necessity, he negged me first, and then you did last, showing me that the both of you are dilusional and dont know whats the difference between right and wrong.

You want to know why she disliked me? Because I pointed out my opinion, I didn't even talk to her, and you repped her, good job, it just shows your self-righteous.

You can insult a person in many ways, not just by swearing, learn that.

How is this behind your back? You either are here to see or not, you are free to come in this thread and read what ever you like, I'm not stopping you.

One last thing to say, have a nice day.

28. vanh whatever

My Daddy had my promise, i rest my case :bow

29. niko Member

Good, now we can carry on with our lives.

30. Dommy You never knew.

Good that the whole thing is finally over. :bow

31. Rice Ball Active Member

Specially after Oro's quote

32. niko Member

Thank you for helping me out here, I was talking to Roanel and I said I liked her because she was funny, you said.

"shut up, brat"

I negged you on that.

Whos the flammer now? :amuse

33. vanh whatever

34. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

You manage to ridicule yourself yet again, but I wouldn't expect much from a 12 year old who always uses "threw" instead of "through".

Even if she said brat ..

You said "Fuck you"

*self explanatory*

She negged you and left a rep comment that wasn't a flame yet you flamed her in a public thread. Stop making a fool of yourself, stop being a hypocrite and apologize to those whom you've offended and move on.

35. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

She said "shut up brat" because you said you liked her because she was funny? :S

Good lord. Well that was surely no reason to insult you when you said you liked her. Either way calling someone a brat is a clear insult. Another thing, why is a fight even happening in here? :S

36. vanh whatever

37. vanh whatever

38. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

39. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

I asked you not to argue with him so that he doesn't drag you to his level, whereas I don't mind it upon myself, because I have dealt with low lifes such as him and even lower.

40. niko Member

Awesome, you corrected on something. Finally.

No, after I said that Roanel was funny, vanh negged me and used the words 'mind your words - vanh' I later on became confused and just went berserk over what was going on, and you know what I did after that.

We were playing nice, until someone began to mess things up.

You have to know one, to be one.

41. vanh whatever

stop looking down on others and making fun of them

42. Rice Ball Active Member

<Salutes Yassy>

Good work son!

Hehe, because shes so easy to understand you've got to be a retard not to? :)

43. niko Member

Having an attitude problem according to you is not a crime around here, nor do you get banned for having one.

Honestly, I couldn't care less.

She is making me laugh, and I like her for that, how is this looking down on someone?

Haha, you remember that. O_O

Are you that annoying?

44. Dommy You never knew.

Can't you people realize that arguing over the same thing again and again is stupid and pointless? Stop it now and be quiet.

45. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

yeah, the moral of the story is: Lassy is a prick, woo, nothing new there.

46. vanh whatever

sorry Deery , it's pointless indeed , let's get outta here

47. niko Member

Ladies and gentlemen, we have something intresting here, I think it's a marcian.

Finally, problem resolved.

48. vanh whatever

it hasn't been my problem for a while . Others will play with you .

Daddy, i've kept my promise

49. niko Member

We dont know each other, remember? :p

50. Orochimaru <div class="smallfont"><font face='Palatino Linoty

Not quite, people should see what kind of hypocrite you are, espcially since you were the one who brought it upon himself when you posted here in this thread today ..

Then you insisted on arguing with and insulting everyone (several times) who replied to you in this thread. So, here guys and girls, dinner is served and Yassy's hypocrisy is the only item on our menu. Please enjoy your read meal ..

Spoiler:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.