1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Will Sasuke get the yin half of kyuubi?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by dark messiah verdandi, Aug 12, 2013.

1. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

:kaga

Alright guys, here is the deal. We already have seen just how far kurama can be split up. Kinkaku and genkaku had a piece, and minato has the yin half. It is not sacrosanct by a long shot. Naruto has a decent piece, and because bijuu can recover their own chakra, it's pretty much his forever, but there is another piece...

Minato is missing an arm. He can still perform rasengan and throw kunai, but something tells me he isn't the kind to outlive this whole process. And while he said that he had a "gift" for naruto, what happens if the yin half is the gift, and moreover, what happens if sasuke NEEDS it.

Well then we might have a dual fox standoff. Sasuke also stands to have either more control or even a better relationship with kyuubi with his sharingan. Yes it can outright control, but it can do SO much more. Sharing memories, emparting emotions on images, directly influencing feelings.
    And if he masters tsukuyomi within bijuu space, then he could get some decent training time going on...

While this may SEEM like it's the end of the manga to some, I highly doubt it, and if Rin'negan isn't sasuke's next power up, he is going to need it from somewhere. Kyuubi replacing the curse seal as his source of chakra?
    :swtf

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  2. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Sasuke do not need this stuff. EMS upgrades are right around the corner and it seems sasuke is confident in them judging off his speech last chapter.

3. Impact Grimm

Wow this sounds awful.

4. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

EMS upgrades?

Lemme see...
    Izanagi/Izanami without blindness. But he has seen both and copied none.
    Tsukuyomi. Same.
    Kotoamatsukami. He hasn't even seen it yet.
    Perfect susano'o... He doesn't have enough chakra.

Same with all of them. Not enough chakra. Right now, he is a hokage potential, BUT theoretically speaking, enton isn't enough.
    Sasuke is absolutely frightening against a small group, but he can't fight at the war scale like some others.

I find it funny how many people are so against it for no good reason. There are two pieces of kyuubi, One as we can see acts drastically different than the other, Sasuke has a yin affinity naturally, AND Minato has been giving sasuke props the whole time.
    Then there is the bonds thing.

Don't think for a second that kishi won't.
    After Minato,Sora, and Memna, and kinkaku and genkaku, he likes spreading the kurama wealth around.
    Spoiler:
    X

5. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

No seems pretty much to be the universal verdict. For one Sasuke as an exceptional Uchiha just doesn't need it he's every bit as talented as Madara and if you look at how strong Madara and Hashirama were back in their day Kurama is superfluous. Also Sasuke doesn't deserve Kurama. He isn't going to make friends with Kurama he would enslave him and that simply does not fit into the manga.

6. Miranda Cosgrove New Member

X
    Because the Yin chakra belongs with the Yang chakra (which is inside Naruto). Also, Sasuke wouldn't really have a better relationship with Kurama because Kurama hates Uchihas. Naruto and Kurama seem to be on a friendly basis, and Sasuke would only try to control Kurama, which would infuriate him. Plus, we don't even know if Sasuke knows how to fully control the Kurama like Obito and Madara did.

7. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

If naruto would have went BM mode in the most current chapter sasuke would have most likely responded with a really big version of his final susanoo(PS might be saved for when kurama and naruto get the yin chakra of kurama and perfect their bond).

Gigantic scale Enton+humongous defenses/offense should be a nice start since naruto's BM is just humonugous defense/attack and bijuu balls. Naruto can still create clones while in BM(even in SM and KCM) though so sasuke would have to beat that with some other hax like his susanoo weapons having special affects.

Where was it stated that people need to have gargatuan chakra pools to use PS. It is a logical theory but not one set in stone. Could just have to get EMS and have some experience with it to use it.

8. Aidengeogear Member

I do have to say that it seems unlikely that Sasuke will get the other half. I do see, however, how you would think that he would get the other part. I'm not opposed to it - just skeptical.

9. dark messiah verdandi I found the soul

I did ask for opinions on this. shoulda seen it coming:p

I am going to go ahead and say no to this one. Madara's body is/was in it's prime. Sasuke is still growing at 15. He hasn't actually even finished puberty yet. Madara is stronger for now, because physically he is at a different place. Spiritually too.
    We simply cannot gauge his current level of strength yet.

Sasuke does not have the stamina to fight for DAYS.

Yin Kurama is still untamed. Minato's use of kyuubi chakra mode allows him the chakra without pulling out kyuubi's hatred.
    Also being composed of yin energy, it is a great deal more psychologically constructed.
    This one is assuredly what one would call "dark kyuubi". Not the enraged and energetic kurama, this one is probably far more...devious.

10. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

Yes.

But I don't think it will be permanent.

Right now he's dumbstruck by Naruto's Sage Mode and just heard that there is reason to worry about Edo Tensei. It's certainly possible that he may just get desperate and use the chakra.

11. IDontHateYou Seeker of peace

We've already been told that will be a gift to Naruto.... so I highly doubt it.

Sasuke is one to always have something up his sleeves. Maybe he has already acquired new EMS power's that he hasn't even shown yet. Would make sense that he doesn't want to display his trump card's while everyone is looking, especially Naruto.

12. Krippy &#32

Says you.

He doesn't need these.

Again, Subjective.

The EMS power is something that hasn't been seen before.

Enough with the assumptions about his chakra level. Wait till he goes all out.

Kurama belongs to Naruto. End of story.

I'll take my chances. :zaru

13. Saru rude Moderator

I'd actually rather he not. His EMS hasn't even had a proper showing yet. Imagine if EMS Sasuke was shown to be > current Naruto. With just that: EMS. It would be glorious. I want Sasuke to fight with his own power. I don't want Sasuke to get a Kurama handout.

And Sasuke gaining Kurama's power doesn't seem like a logical (or efficient) change of direction either. This hasn't been hinted as far as I can tell, and I don't see how this would be of significant help to either Naruto or Sasuke... What is a cloak going to do? Ask Minato, he'll tell you it's just a fashion statement...

14. Sifus Banned

Fuck No. :facepalm If Sasuke gets it I'm dropping the manga. I'm fucking serious:giogio

Give me a reason Kishi. I've been waiting for a good one for the past three years. :giogio

Same thing if Sasuke gets Rinnegan.

15. Gabe Murim Grand Master

Doubt it really it seems it will go to naruto to complete kurama

16. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Highly doubtful.. That's got Naruto's name on it. The manga is called Naruto and right now we're in a situation where he may not be able to defeat the Juubi without all of Kurama's power or indeed perhaps he will be able to but he will require it for Sasuke.

It doesn't matter either way it's going to be Naruto's. They're supposed to represent two separate halves of one whole, two somewhat similar beings who chose two different paths and thus their powers will contrast not be comparable.

17. IDontHateYou Seeker of peace

It's manga fact (since Madara & Kabuto conversation) that rennigan is the final stage of sharingan evolution.

I don't get why you would drop the manga for this....

18. Sifus Banned

It would ruin his character personality-wise and battle-wise.

Is it too much to ask for a Uchiha who is powerful without senju DNA?

19. KibaforHokage Member

I've heard that KM Minato is weaker than Base Minato... Is there any truth to that?

20. CuteJuubi Banned

Just let him have Itachi's Totsuka and Yata.

21. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

C'mon you've been here more than long enough to know that chakra amount just like speed is completely arbitrary and does not follow any rhyme or rhythm. There's just no way you can make an argument based on them because Kishi just does whatever strikes his fancy when it comes to those.

Your judgement is premature. The last picture was the typical shadowed introduction. Not more. We've seen them countless times. Yin Kurama is not the same as a Yami Kurama from the Waterfalls of truth. Just like Yang Kurama wasn't all sweet and cuddly. Yin and Yang have no relation to good or evil in the manga and there's no evidence whatsoever that there is any difference in personality between Yin and Yang Kurama. As of now they are one and the same with the sole exception that one has been affected by living within Naruto.

And this does not address my main argument that Sasuke would not be a fitting host because he would have to enslave Kurama to use him. Something which only the bad guys do at this point in the manga.

22. Jeαnne :hurr

i would say NOPE, with 90% of certain.

The other 10% tell me that its possible, because it would literally make Naruto and Sasuke two halfs of a thing...

23. A Soggy Cactus I let Rin die

Edit:
    Spoiler: I'm sure most agree
    X

Help me understand this. Kurama, for most of the manga, has been a complete cynic, but its because of his relationship with Naruto that he has changed. This leads me to believe that because Yin Kurama has been inside Minato all this time, that maybe that Kurama still retains the same negative traits that Yang Kurama had prior to his and Naruto's relationship change. Yin Kurama even says, "He was even able to persuade my other half." (mangapanda translation. Not sure what other translations say). I agree. There's no actual evidence yet, but this leads me to believe that there is a difference in personality.

24. HoriMaori That Guy

Yes, because Sasuke, on top of his haxx doujutsu, needs the one thing that makes Naruto distinctive.

25. Nikushimi Savior

I dislike this idea.

I think it's a bad idea.

But, for those reasons, I actually think it's very likely to happen. :giogio

We know that Yin chakra is the basis for Genjutsu; Sasuke could definitely use some help in that area.

It would also give Sasuke a plausible boost to compete with Naruto's current power...and it would give him the other half of the same power Naruto possesses. They already have the whole "yin and yang" thing going on metaphorically; Kishimoto's never exactly been the type to keep things subtle, either.

Hell, we got KCM Edo Minato, Sage Kabuto, Rinnegan Edo Madara, and motherfucking Juubi Jinchuuriki OBITO, didn't we? So why the fuck not? This shit is tame by comparison.

Call me when Rock Lee opens the 9th Gate and awakens Juubi eyes.

26. titantron91 God Killer

I'm a Sauce fan but I don't think Sauce will get Kurama's Yin Chakra.

I hope I am wrong.

27. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

I'm pretty sure I said the only difference is that one was affected by Naruto and the other wasn't. But there is no difference in their basic personality. You even bolded it. So Yin Kurama is just as good or as bad as Yang Kurama was before he allowed Naruto to change him. Should the two halves be recombined the Yin half will get all the memories of the Yang half and I expect the entire Kyuubi will act the exact same way as the Yang half does now.

28. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

Sasuke getting apart of kurama is only fanfiction at this point.

Let scale back to the bigger frame for a sec:

the was is started by obito to obtain the remaing beast (8 and 9-tails), the sinobi countries forced an alliance so they could defend there own interest at the time. Naruto and Bee are send away to an hiddin place. After a while naruto and bee come out and join the batle. Smart as obito was he had different methods to resurrect the juubi.

In this proces we witnessed that naruto slowly changes the minds of the people of older generations and people see him as the one how will bring the shinobi world to a new era. (See hinata's words or when the alliance is joing the batle versus the juubi). In this proces he accepts the beast inside him and when this happens the beast can be come an tool and ally.

In the meanwhile we see sasuke (conflicted as always) meet his brother gains a few answers abouth his clan and history of the shinobi. Hashirama tells sasuke that being a shinobi is being someone that has to endure things (simmular with naruto's words to obito after neij's death, but those he read good they are not the same!)
    Sasuke decides that he will help the leave and that he will become the hokage and change the shinobi world.

So sasuke and naruto are back on the same track and next to each other facing the same enemy and yet standing face to face when it comes to eachothers dreams (rivalry is alive and kicking).

but no we have there rivaly and being equal:

how things are portraited atm naruto <sasuke (naruto hasn;t been in beast mode again sinds sasuke arrival).

Some say we haven't seen sasuke true powerup. But people seem the forget that his truepower is already be showed (no drawbacks from MS) and we will see a new jutsu that will develop from this stage of the sharigan (or curse of hatred) according itachi..

Will this be perfect susanoo? I dont think so: I think ms will be perfectly capable of showing of a perfect susanoo. We only have seen itachi and madara do it. Itachi may have lacked the chackra needed for it and second we saw him do it, when his eyes where already determination. We saw the same effect for sasuke: right after the battle with bee and after the danzou fight and naruto co. Then he got ems.

Then we saw madara: but we only have seen madara as ems in fighting style. So perfect susanoo is not a great powerup for sasuke (and is probably something he will have just because of the eyes).
    So a new sharingan powerup will come.

But why not the kyuubi chakra:
    Sasuke's perfect susanoo is probably on the same strenght as a beastmode for naruto (maybe slightly stronger), but with his unknown ems jutsu the kyuubi chakra is to much.

Naruto may had some of the chakra of the other beast but as we can see chakra given to someone will dryout even when we see now in latest chapter. So kyuubi himself can use a power boost and why keep that thing apart? Why give minoto this 'powerup' and not give it to naruto?

It will disbalance the rivalry and most for al the mythology of the story. Sasuke will find more power but as he always did: but gutting away his bonds (hint of the pic) not by forcing new ones (kyuubi chakra).

We still have to see what sasuke is planning to do: I can see him gain to power ofjuubi or part of it (because that is a power kishi can strip from him in battle).