1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Will Naruto tame the Kyuubi?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Sanshouo, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Sanshouo Member

Do you think Naruto will ever come to good terms with Kyuubi and be able to use tailed beast mode like Bee? Not that it really matters now that he has RM..

2. King of the Internet Bazzinga!

He'll share his throbbing emotions, and spray hot hug all over him. :hurr

3. Judecious Active Member

No, tail beast mode won't be used by naruto for the rest of the manga. If kishi wanted that he would have done so.

4. Gabe Murim Grand Master

i doubt it. it seems kishi want to make naruto unique with his new form.

5. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Advisor

I think it'll happen eventually, for two reasons:
    • B(or was it the Hachibi?) points out that this "phase" of exchanging chakra was something he and the Hachibi also went through at one point.
    • Naruto, after ending his bout with the Kyuubi with his new Fuuinjutsu, shows sympathy for it's predicament, telling it to "wait"...
    I think the Bijuu Chakra Mode,or "Rikudou Mode" as everybody here likes to call it, is something that all Jinchuuriki who take control of their Bijuu's chakra are able to use. In my opinion, the Bijuu Chakra Mode is something of a prerequisite to using the tailed transformations in a controlled state--Bijuu chakra shrouds, and full transformations included.

6. IDGabrielHM Doesn't want a custom title

If it's a prereq why did Naruto have access to and control within the tailed shrouds up to 3 tails before unlocking RSM?

I'm thinking that RSM is unique to him. We've never seen another Jin do it or anything close and I think we never will.

As to the question, Kyuubi is evil. Entirely evil, uniquely pure evil among all other bijuu. Naruto by contrast is good so there will be no taming and no coming to terms.

The only option I see for it is that Madara is the baller he claims to be, and Kyuubi wants to be his lapdog again even less than he'd want to keep being Naruto's. It'd be a one-shot coop, bolstered by the sick temptation the Kyuubi would have to see how much more destructive its best attacks could be with the inventor of the FRS and a channeler of Sage Mode at the helm contributing to them.

Try and picture Kyuubi chakra + equal amount of Sage chakra pumped into a fuutonated bijuu bomb, in full Kyuubi Sage 9 Rikudo Mode, from infinite shadow clones.

7. SaiST 鎧袖一触 Advisor

Naruto never had real control over his Kyuubi chakra shroud. He was conscious of his actions until the 4th tail, sure, but it wasn't something he could willingly trigger without his emotions running high.

8. Bahamut Slayer Didn't just slay any dragon

Naruto purposely lets Kyuubi suck his chakra, then he channels his inner being into Kyuubi just like how Kyuubi tried to do to Naruto.

'So much love and shit!' Kyuubi watches as a part of himself is turned good while being assaulted by memories full of love......

9. ovanz ______

I tough naruto was already tamed the kiuubi on the chamber or whatever. At least he can access to kiubi power so i don't know, i don't think he will be like hachibi-bee

10. Saunion Active Member

I agree that the situation isn't going to stay like this forever because of Naruto telling Kyuubi to "wait" and that he "won't hurt (him)". On the other hand I can't see Naruto turning into full Kyuubi like Bee does with Hachibi. Kyuubi might get "converted" to suppress the current drawbacks of RM, but the tailed states are definitely a thing of the past.

11. Nuuskis Active Member

I don't think he ever will. As many characters have already said: The Kyubi is just a massive pure hatred. And that's the difference with other Bijuus; you can tame the other 8 and get friendly with them, but not with the most powerful of them: The Kyubi.

12. The Baron Meow

He probably won't 'tame' him as it were, more like forge a temporary alliance on the basis that Madara is a common enemy. Kyuubi is probably still pissed that he was controlled by the sharingan all those years ago so he'd be willing to help for a little while but after Madara's out of the picture it back to the same old dynamic.

13. Kiss SS: It's canon bitch

I can't see him doing that.

14. CM Pope The Holy Father

From the Hachibi's own mouth in conversation with Naruto - he and Killerbee went through the same "chakra exchange" phase and now Killerbee and Hachibi are on good terms, Killerbee can use the Tailed Forms etc

Of course we've never seen it done by another Jinchuuriki only Killerbee and Yagura were ever able to control their Bijuu properly. Yagura has been dead a while and Killerbee is teaching Naruto the same way he learned.

It's a given that "Rikudou Mode" is merely a stepping stone for something greater.

15. Klammo Shichibukai

It's possible, but it wont be easy :maybe

16. Hariti &#32

This seems like something that makes the most sense.

I don't want it to happen anyway.Kyuubi should just stay what he is-pure hatred.