1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Will Naruto grow some muscle?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by Rikudou, Apr 21, 2010.

Will Naruto grow some muscle?

1. He should and he will! :nuts

23 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. He should, but he won't... :pek

50 vote(s)
    48.5%
  3. He shouldn't, but he will... :pek

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. He shouldn't and he won't... :LOS

28 vote(s)
    27.2%
  1. Rikudou God of Logic

Simple question. He's already more muscular than Sasuke, but he could use some extra beef, if you ask me.
    Since both Aa and Bee are pretty muscular through their training, will Naruto, who will inevitably be trained by Bee, get a little more pumped up?

He doesn't really need it for his strength, since he's already hurling Gigaton Rhyno's, but I'm saying it would be better for his crybaby image and his fighting style. With all these hax powerups, Naruto already doesn't need to resort to feint tactics anymore. He can just overpower everybody after this training arc is over. That fighting style would look better with some good-ol' muscles! :edu

What say you NF?

2. arc ?_?

this crossed my mind a little while back...

not kishis style, i don't think.

Pity.

3. Mio Active Member

How is he more mascular than Sasuke? They have the same build last I checked.

4. Geralt of Rivia Banned

5. Kitsukaru ̣<b> <font color="#FF1F00">Kage Bunshin?!</font></

Sasuke has tits.

6. Judecious Active Member

7. Horu Immomentarily black

God I hope so.

But probably not :(

8. Jinchuriki-san Jinchuuriki

fix'd :pimp

9. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Nah, they've gained their muscles through years and years of intense training. Naruto's not going to go through that so no. He's already built enough fr his age, I mean the boy's not a stick.

10. Rikudou God of Logic

The difference is marginal really, but there.

Sasuke was never emphasized to be muscular, it's REALLY not his type. He likes to show people his naked chest, one that isn't manly with chest-hair and muscle, but more flat and... feminine...
    I can hardly blame Sasuke for it though, since he was forced to live with Orochimaru the ultimate pedo for 2,5 years. :zaru

Naruto has enjoyed the manliest of manly teachers and during his lifetime, how he turned out to be such an emotional crybaby untill now is beyond me... :headscrat

11. Jinchuriki-san Jinchuuriki

Cool, pretty boys are never muscular types, unlike the hyper active, leeroy-jenkins, main characters.

12. Musigu111 Rogue NaruxSasu appreciator

I prefer him the way he is. Muscley guys are a pretty big turn off. Sexiest muscle is lithe fast-twitch useable muscle.

All these people saying Naruto is a cry baby, why read the manga if you don't like the main character? I don't think he's a cry baby at all, he's human. You'd cry in your momma's cleavage for a lot less and you know it.

13. Mexican God Lvl 3 Banned

Wait!
    Spoiler:
    X

:LOS

14. Jinchuriki-san Jinchuuriki

It's pretty crazy when it they're fist of the North star or Street Fighter buff.

But pre-Android saga DBZ buffness is acceptable

15. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

He hyperventilated over a criminal that stabbed him through a lung. He allowed himself to be beaten like a whipping boy. Worst of all, he got down on his knees and begged.

I've met guys in real life with more guts than Naruto, yet he's supposed to be the pinnacle hero of his universe.

16. Rikudou God of Logic

We don't talk about muscles for the looks and sexiness, that's for women like you to decide. We want Naruto to have more testosterone. He lacks it.

Even though he's a crybaby, he's OUR crybaby damnit :edu
    We feel for the little squirt, and hell... AT LEAST he's not Sasuke. :LOS
    And I read Naruto for the villains, who tend to be more interesting than the main characters.

And I don't think anybody's talking about Raikage level muscle. Between his current state and Bee's state would be a balanced option, me believes...

17. Selva <marquee><b><i><font size="1"><font color="red">Qu

Yes, he should get some muscles and I hope he does :pek Not to be buffed up or such but just a bit of toned muscles will be awesome :pimp

18. Supa Swag Active Member

why the hell do people always say this? They act like the main character is the only one we're allowed to like to somewhat appreciate the series.

19. Horu Immomentarily black

Bah, I wasn't talking about those ridiculous images, more like this one that somebody had in their sig a few days ago:
    Spoiler:
    X

20. Nic .

From what I know, kishi likes to stay with Naruto's style and hates changing it. So I really doubt we'll see him all that buffed. He'll stay the same.

21. Divinstrosity Itachi: God Of The Gods.

The question would make sense if the story offered nothing but Naruto. I don't have a problem with Naruto, but I don't exactly read the story for him. It's very much possible to enjoy a story and not have any interest or like for the main character.

Of my 11, 443 posts, I'm fairly certain 98% are Itachi-related. He's not even a main character.

22. Hokuto Busy

It's good to have more muscles, but too much is quite ridiculous. Somehow, it looks........weird.

23. Kage

nah. his muscular build is more...subtle. it should stay that way.

24. Musigu111 Rogue NaruxSasu appreciator

@ Ben Grimm, and
    @ Supa Swag (who enjoys promoting racial conflict)

If you read it for the villains, fine. Another character that gets a fair bit of play, even. But if you just harp on about how Naruto isn't 'man' enough or some shit, then you're wrong.

If your bro (who btw saved your life and clearly was deeply bonded to you) ended up messed up after years of prolonged torture (physical and mental) and some curse seal thrown in, wouldn't you exhaust all possibilities to get your bro to 'come back to the light' before signing his death warrant?

Wanting a stoic, single-minded fighter who won't stop or be swayed by anything to achieve his goal is fine. Just admit that what you want isn't actually a 'hero', it's a sociopath (or near enough). And you better hope his goals are in line with yours or your fucked.

Emotions and bonds are human. They make people do good, bad, and illogical shit all the time. Think you're immune? Just wait...

At least Naruto's being honest with his feelings and trying to resolve them, denying he has them or trying to bury them with single-mindedness results in.... Sasuke!

25. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a Retired Smod

No, I don't believe anyone in this series needs to bulk up more. I am fine with how they are because these are people not just focused on strength. There's a lot of dexterity involved in their combat and even a hothead like Naruto doesn't bully his way through things.

26. Stringer Bell ★★★★★

He doesn't need muscles...

27. Black &#160

Nah it doesn't really suit him.

28. KBL Rosinante

Muscles are manly... sooo A BIG YES

29. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Ah...but the problem arises with the fact Naruto wants to be a leader. He was entrusted and what did he do with said trust?

Naruto isn't a 'hero' nor is he a 'leader' nor is he even an 'adult.' Naruto has proven that he has no pride when he got down on his knees and begged.

There was a boy who was once my best friend. One day he was brutally beaten in a fight. After that beating he came to my house. Then he threw a coffee mug. killed my mother's plant. Then he tried to destroy my television and I pinned him on the ground. I held him there while my mother called his parents.

After he calmed down, I let him go. He broke into our storage room in the backyard, came back with a rope and tried to commit suicide on my porch. I went and tried to hold him up to save him. During this time he tried to gauge out my eye with his hand and bit in my thigh.

When his father finally came, were able to untangle him and as a final act. He took a bamboo pole and he hit my mother's car with it.

From that day on, I told him he couldn't come to my home period. He hurt my mother's feeling when he killed her plant. Worse than trying to poke my eye out, worse than damaging her car. He killed her plant and hurt her feelings. My mother looked like she was going to cry.

I know he has issues, but my mother comes first.

This is a true story.

Though I am glad Naruto admitted he isn't going to be Sasuke's victim. However, allowing yourself to be beaten, begging and hyperventilating, how is that showing one's ability to grow up and handle a tough decision. Naruto words mean nothing, because he has already played the role of a victim.

Whether Naruto outgrows said role depends on action not words. Naruto has a lot to prove and a lot to make up for.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  30. dbzNSking Red Balls: Crack IN A CAn

at least as buff as J-man

31. Seijaku_ Banned

Naruto only has 16 :huh. In the future he probably will be like his father...

32. Musigu111 Rogue NaruxSasu appreciator

Yes, okay. Now let's put your mother in his place, she busts in and breaks your friend's plant, tries to kill herself, etc. Do you feel the same?

This is what Sasuke is to Naruto, family. As much as your mother is to you.

I don't see how Naruto has played the victim. He is doing everything he can to come out on top and save the people he loves. He's actually pretty damn hardcore.

33. Zerst?ren Into the Shitstorm

Naruto is hot stuff already :hurr

I would like for him to work his chest, abs and mark his arms a little, but nothing too drastic, like Bee who would be muscular whit Bijuu control training or not, look at E :zaru

I really like how Naruto looks, the orange may lower his appearence a little, he should go naked :LOS

:druul

Orgasmic ! :ho

34. makeoutparadise I will have my revenge

35. C-Moon It has its own gravity

Your post reminded me of this thread:
    X

36. Lelouch71 Zero

Nah I see him being slender like his father. At best he will be as built as Jiraiya if he gets as tall as him.

37. Evilene Silver Slipper Wearer

Nah, Naruto is fine just the way he is.

38. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Difference is my mother actually cares about me. She would never do anything to hurt me, period.

Sasuke has done things that are just plain unforgivable.

No, Naruto is not hardcore. He literally allowed himself to take a beating for a guy believed to have kidnapped someone else in another country. He humiliated his entire nation in front of the Raikage. The whole world has told Naruto what Sasuke has done and still he defends him.

Lets compare Naruto to Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy's brother, Ace, genuinely cared about Luffy and gave his life for Luffy. Ace would never do anything to Luffy. Sasuke put a chidori through Naruto's lung. Whatever Sasuke did before was rendered meaningless. Now Naruto behaves like an abused housewife for a guy who treats him worse than dirt.

39. Nawheetos I stay crunchy

I don't want to see ridiculous body-building like the kumo nins but...

A little more tone would be no bad thing :awesome

40. Jesus lurker

Maybe a little but that would be just for looks. Naruto can already toss giant Rhinos into orbit.

41. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

I would be grossed out. He could have a little more definition, but he doesn't need to bulk up. It wouldn't be better for his fighting style or anything at all other than you testosterone-filled fappers. It doesn't actually add anything to his testosterone and it makes him less attractive to females so I don't understasnd this at all.

42. runsakurarun Lovers gonna Love

What is this? :lmao

43. Repanse Member

He shouldn't and won't:p He's perfect as he's now.

:oh
    Honestly, they're the same in build (but Sasuke is taller). You're imagining every difference you think you see between them. Also, muscles doesn't suit Naruto, so I think he'll never be particularly muscular or tall. His father was a lot shorter than current Kakashi, and was taller only than Sarutobi (it's clearly showed in a manga coloured page, don't remember which chapter, sorry)....

44. Stringer Bell ★★★★★

Ever since Tsunade threw her first punch in Part 1, having big muscles became overrated in this Manga.

45. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Maybe somewhere between Jiraiya and Maito Gai would be good for Naruto.

46. Musigu111 Rogue NaruxSasu appreciator

In your frame of thinking, it would seem you're suggesting that loved ones with mental problems are not worth helping.

For instance, are you saying the children of parents suffering manic depression/schizophrenia/postnatal depression, etc should not love their parent, or try to get them help through times of disturbed mental state? They can swing between doing crazy beautiful and crazy horrible stuff, and they WILL hurt you emotionally, and perhaps even physically harm you and others, but they are also NUTS at that time.

What else can you do but ride out the storm and try and protect yourself, them, and whoever else they might hurt, until the episode passes (if ever)?

Sasuke is not a sociopath, he's disturbed.

47. JiraiyaTheGallant Paradise Novelist

No, just no. I just can't picture Naruto buffing up and looking like Goku, whom he is partially based on btw.

48. takL unfit 4

i find naruto or galnaruto is a bit too fat bottomed like babies for a teenager.
    haha

no need to be another muscular body-builder hero. he should stay natural.

49. Trent Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker

Then all he needs is a ball transplant I suppose!

If they can switch people's eyes, they certainly have the medical knowledge to do so! :amuse

And for me, no, muscles wouldn't be a plus design-wise and the rhino-tossing blondie doesn't need them strength-wise.

50. makeoutparadise I will have my revenge

I'm not quite sure myself