1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. We're discussing a possible merge of the Naruto and One Piece avenues into the Akihabara subforum.
    Go here for further info . Feel free to chime in and vote.
  3. Please vote in the cooking contest here!
  4. The signature rules have changed. Please, check them in this thread!
  5. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
    We're not yet aware of the means, but someone is taking over several accounts.
    Change your password as soon as possible, and use this to see how secure it is.
  6. [GAME] Join in on this fun game in the Chatterbox, click here for more info.
  7. Hey folks!

This week, there's a Flash Fiction reboot that you should participate in: here

Don't miss it.
  8. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.

Who is Blast? [Blast Speculation Thread]

Discussion in 'One-Punch Man' started by Coldelia, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Grimm

That's not the point... Why you even went with the hair?

The age pretty much makes it impossible for Blast to be Saitama. Blast in Tatsumaki's flashback looks like an adult while Tatsumaki is a kid... And Tatsumaki is older than Saitama.

Those "time-travel" theories are such horseshit... I'm astonished at how some people actually like this type of thing or want it to happen.

2. Tayimus Number One

I went with the hair cause it was a simple hole in the theory. Also, instead of saying a theory is horseshit, explain why it's horseshit. As it is, you didn't address @Kevintju's comment. While correct, you might as well not have posted for all the direction it has.

3. Tiller Member

That would be the Master Roshi/Jackie Chun route. If he's older Saitama it may prove why he rose faster, knowing the questions to the test early and all.

It doesn't have anything to do with liking it. This is a superhero story. Time travel is bound to happen eventually even if it's just a one off thing. Time travel, more then one dimension, someone coming back from the dead. I'm sure it will all happen eventually.

4. Kevintju One Piece Rocks!

How does that prove these time travel theories are horseshit? Saitama could time travel when he's already a fair bit older than the current Saitama, with hair and all. Then he could travel to a time when Tats is still a kid, so why can't it work?

5. TerminaTHOR arf! arf!

i watched the anime again and i cant recall this thing that i saw that made me think that we've already seen Blast before. i had to watch all the episodes again, i forgot which episode was that one. i think there was already a God level threat before Saitama became a hero and Blast conquered it.

If you look back at Mob Psycho, all that stuff looked like God level to me. What if Mob is actually Blast in this story line?? :argh

Blast is a psychic or an esper just like Mob and Tatsumaki. Blast knows about Tatsumaki's hidden power when he rescued her. That wont be possible unless he can read Tatsumaki's mind right? So Blast is indeed an esper.