1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

When do more episodes of Naruto Shippuden [English Dubbed] come out?

Discussion in 'Naruto Dub Discussion' started by JustCallMeJonesy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. JustCallMeJonesy New Member

I can't stand reading subtitles, and I'm getting so impatient.

I guess that's what happens when you marathon Naruto and Naruto Shippuden only to hit a brick wall.

2. taydev Active Member

I have no idea. Sorry. It's too bad you don't watch subs, otherwise you wouldn't have to wait so long :-(

3. 666firebird7 Xineohp 23

I believe Disney XD just dropped it completely. I think Toonami should pick it up.

4. JustCallMeJonesy New Member

That would be awesome, but can you show decapitations, blood and cursing on Toonami? I don't really recall watching much on Toonami because it was so long ago.

5. taydev Active Member

I think it does now, since it comes on late night after the Adult Swim block. I'm not 100% sure though :/

6. JustCallMeJonesy New Member

Didn't Toonami show Ruroni Kenshin (or whatever it was called) and Bleach? That had some curse words. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if Adult Swim picked it up, but most of that networks listings have gone to shit.

7. Archangel Michael ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็ ็็็็็

I don't know but you could search on Wikipedia to see if it stop making them.

8. taydev Active Member

Bleach was on Adult Swim and is now on late night Toonami, and yes they curse, show blood etc. Rurouni Kenshin may have been on Toonami years ago, but I didn't really watch anime or Toonami back then to know that information.

Althought I like Bleach and FMA: Brotherhood, I'm not feeling the rest of the Toonami lineup. They could have replaced FMA because all 64 episodes have been shown already during its AS run. The AS line up was better IMO, with Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, Durarara, Cowboy Bebop, Kekkaishi, etc. but I digress.

As far as Naruto dubs, you can check out NarutoGet: X

It looks like they've stopped at episode 141, but they could have more that just haven't been put out yet. I don't think the dubs will stop considering Naruto is Viz's biggest money maker. It just takes time with these guys, for whatever reason.

9. JustCallMeJonesy New Member

Supposedly, more episodes will be released on July 10th. Not sure if it is confirmed or not. I sure as hell hope it's true, I'm sick of waiting.

10. HeavyMetalGasm Member

My eyes sore after reading anime

11. Ddwg112244 New Member

reason why it takes for ever to dubbed an anime

I have downloaded an app on my phone and tablet that you can watch Naruto on and right now there currently on ep 278 the reason that it takes for ever is that the american company that dubbed shows is small so it takes longer that's why in some anime you will here the same actors voice more then once also they have to go and buy rights to the show and it can take months to release a series or even years