1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

When did pain kill Hanzo and all of his followers?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Cpl Lucas96, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Cpl Lucas96 Member

I want to know when Pain(Nagato) killed Hanzo and all of his followers because it said that anyone who was loyal to paind had a slash across their headband and any who did not were loyal to Hanzo and any who were loyal to Hanzo were killed off by Pain. Yet there were 2 teams from Amegakure( Team Oboro and Team Shigure) during the Chunin exams that didnt have the slash across their headband, so does that mean that Pain wiped out Hanzo and his followers during the timeskip?

2. Dream hero and villain Administrator

We have no idea I believe. The closest information that I know of is the following:

X

It suggests that Hanzo's followers were trying to kill Pain not too long before Jiraiya arrived. Perhaps a month, year, or more could have been that period. And Hanzo was killed before that.

It's possible that Pain sent those genin there to keep up the appearance that nothing had changed, and also why would they have a slash through their headband? It isn't like Pain had a real reason to change the headband and that all previous genin were to be made missing ninjas.

3. Judecious Active Member

10 years after Hanzo attacked them.

4. NeoKurama Zoldyck Family