1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Whats gaara's last name?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Shmee, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Shmee Guest

just wonderin, and i know it isnt "of the sand" lol.
    same goes for kankuro, temari, and the fourth kazekage since their from the same family

2. chaosakita 我愛羅の愛好者~~!

People from the sand don't have a last name, it seems.

However, if I would give one to him, it'd be "Saihara". Very clever. (at least to me)

3. Ranger Samson Member

It's never been revealed.

4. Hiruko Puppet

No, im pretty sure it's "of the sand"

5. Shmee Guest

that would b ridiculous if it was

6. DarkRaven7789 Kamehameha?

they didnt tell me so i dont know

7. kaiden Guest

Gaara doesn't have a last name.Or it hasen't been revealed yet.

8. Hyuuga Akari has left the forum permenantly

You've been at NF since November and you haven't picked up on the fact that some characters just don't have last names? When characters have last name, its either for the purpose of unity with other family members or for a title. Gaara has the latter. The "of the desert" title is unique to him and doesn't unite him to his siblings, which is a theme for Gaara. Gaara having a last name would take that away from him.

Why doesn't Tenten have a last name - she symbolizes the lack of unity between Team Gai.

Why doesn't Tsunade, the Shodai and Nidaime have a last name? Because the significance of their characters isn't about their relationships, but their particular traits.

Why do Ino-Shika-Chou, Hinata-Neji, Kiba, Shino and the others have last names? Because they're are significantly tied to their families. The Sound Trio have last names that resonate with their team members, same with Kabuto's team.

It's all about Unity and Capacity.

9. Shiron BOING!!! Advisor

Question answered; it's never been revealed/he hasn't been given one. Recycling this.