1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

What makes you happy?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Khaleesi, May 19, 2017.

1. Khaleesi Moderator

You can go in as depth as you want. Make a list or type a paragraph or only give a few words. I don't care, just tell me what makes you happy.

And as a bonus. Describe what happiness is? Or maybe this is the same question, I don't know.

Serious answers only.

2. White Wolf

Mainly animals make me happy nowadays, seeing them or playing with them. Simple things like talking to people I like are nice as well, something to keep the mind off of negativity and the likes.

I also have a deep-seated selfish desire for a stable life and a family, not sure why it's something I crave so much maybe due to the poor conditions with my own family growing up, but regardless it's something that would bring immense happiness to me one day.

There's probably other things that give some resemblance of happiness though most are just things that make the mind wander enough to think it's happy when in actuality it isn't.

Now what is happiness, well the definitions are well known, to me happiness comes with a sense of stability, when your desires are fulfilled enough and you're surrounded by one or more individuals who are there with you through thick and thin. When there's so much positivity in your day to day that the negative emotions or negative impacts that happen throughout life cannot crumble you, cannot cause your world to come crashing down and cannot bring you down to their/its level of negativity.

3. Gina

people

and very few of them

there are countless things in life that give me some degree of pleasure but i've concluded through experience that i only feel something close to true happiness when spending time with those special few ppl that make the magic happen <3

4. Sillay //

Being in a group of close friends makes me happy. As I've gotten older, I've gotten better at disguising my shyness, but I still don't enjoy the process of getting to know people. So being with people who you love and all have a lot of shared memories with together-well yeah it's great.

I love solitude when travelling. One of my happiest vacations was when I went to Rome by myself and got to do whatever I wanted for five days. I'm a huge Ancient Rome nerd, so actually getting to explore it by myself was wtf levels of happiness for me. But in general, I like to travel alone. I don't really eat on vacation, and I like to walk everywhere and learn about the history of where I am. At the risk of sounding like a special snowflake lmao, I'd say that most of my friends have the opposite style of travelling; they prefer to try a ton of new restaurants and see a museum or two (okay to be fair to them, their problem is mostly that I eat too little on vacation). I also journal when I travel, so I find it's always a time of introspection and finding inner peace for me.

I'd describe my base temperament as fairly easygoing and happy in the first place anyway, so it doesn't take much for me to be happy. And I have a reallllly solid network of friends/a great support system. I find happiness in calmness, stability, and predictability...I want to do exciting things and learn about the world, but I want to do it on my terms. I like having a warm bed to come home to and friends to text when something's wrong. From there I feel comfortable doing less predictable things.

5. Elder WAD im wit it

6. Kitsune Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Working on an art project late into the night while listening to a history audiobook. Cuddling my cats. That moment when you're at a good restaurant and your meal arrives. A beautiful, sunny day. Binge-watching a show I'm really excited about. Laughing at something hilarious with loved ones.

7. Sassy ~Equipped with chaos~

The moment of utter pure laughter, with the people you love and care for that each of you are as weird as the other and you realize how much you care for these people how much you love them when you hear their laughter and when you realize they won't judge you, criticize you or hate on you for your laughter.

8. Kishu hopeless dreamer

My ferrets and dog. :) Also swimming and drawing.

9. TensaXZangetsu Meep-morp.

Good music when im already in a good mood

10. Mr. Waffles Indifferent member

Can't think of anything that makes me happy. :hm

11. Esdese Well-Known Member

12. Kusa Well-Known Member

My fiance. Good food, great shows, good music and just a beautiful sunny day makes me happy. Also when new make up arrives from online shop.

Going to the gym and checking new results makes me happy too.

Oh and ice cream. I love ice cream

especially ice cream with brownie

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 7:09 AM