1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Wet Haired Caribou FC

Discussion in 'One Piece Fanclubs' started by Great Potato, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Great Potato Active Member

The Caribou FC!
    Kehehehe

X

From the OP wiki
    "Caribou is a violent lunatic renowned for killing Marines. He apparently believes strongly in a God, begging Him to forgive the Marine that tried to shoot him, before sadistically ordering his brother to bury the man alive as a punishment for the Marine's "sins". This hints at a deeper depraved nature within the man, as he justifies his own acts of brutal violence using religion, and appears to genuinely believe that murdering in cold blood is done in the good faith of this higher power. He later shoots the Marine when additional reinforcements arrive, as the Marine lied to him about calling for backup, without concern for the consequences of his actions.
    In spite of his religious zeal, or perhaps because of it, he does seem to have at least some basic understanding of how corrupt the world is, as shown by his comment on how the Marines need to get rid of their "unspoken rule" about how it is okay to lie to criminals, as well as his comment about how hypocritical the Marines are. However, the comment may be based more on his anger toward the Marine who lied to him about the reinforcements that he called than anything else.

He is very merciless, as he ignored the pleas of the fake Straw Hats as he had graves dug to bury them alive. He planned to profit off the lives of mermaids, seeing them as mere means to an end with no value for human - or merman - life. All these factors strongly hint at a psychotic and ruthless nature within him, showing no remorse whatsoever and taking glee from the cries of his victims, going so far as to even justify his actions as keeping with the whims of a higher power.

He also appeared to show less-than-innocent deviant ideas when eyeballing Nami and planning an ambush in private, actions which even professional pervert Sanji immediately disapproved of.

Caribou originally shows a complete lack of fear toward the Straw Hat Pirates (both the real and fake ones), completely disregarding the fake Luffy's orders despite knowing Luffy's 400,000,000 bounty, and still opted to go after the real Straw Hats after escaping from Sentomaru (though it is not known whether or not he witnessed the ease at which the Monster Trio dispatched the two Pacifista units that Sentomaru brought with him, or even acknowledged the strength of the real crew). Apparently, he had planned to kill the crew from within after joining, and decided to do the same to the real crew after the fakes were exposed.

However, Caribou is revealed to have some common sense when dealing with them. When he found himself alone in the presence of the entire Straw Hat crew, his own crew having been unable to board their ship with him, he immediately understood that he could not win. Instead, he begged for mercy and pretended to be cannon fodder as a ploy to get them to let their guard down; ironically, his overconfidence of his escape from the ropes that bound him led him to drop his own guard, which led Franky to seal him into a barrel. However, he has the patience and the intelligence to remain silent long enough for some unwitting mermaids to unseal the barrel.

Notably, when encountering the Kraken, he expresses fear of death. He seems to be somewhat perceptive as he was the only one who noticed the Kraken beneath them, though he may have been aware of its presence there beforehand. He also showed some concern when his crew suffered a shipwreck from the Kraken, and was angered when Zoro insulted them by calling them jellyfish.

He is also a hypocrite and a liar, as he murdered the fake Straw Hats and many Marines, but when captured by Franky, he cried out that human lives are not to be wasted so quickly, molding his beliefs and words to whavever will best benefit only himself. When confined into a barrel, he went as far as to beg to become Franky's slave in exchange for his release.​

Members:
    Great Potato - OWNER
    Doctor - Co-Owner
    cry77- Captain
    speedyg
    Seven Deadly Sins
    3rdTsuchikage
    Pyro
    patrick4life
    StrawHatSan
    Hiruzen Sarutobi
    Zaeed

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. Mirrow That Guy

Sign me up please :brofist.

Can I be co owner? :maybe

3. Speedy Jag. Don't Get My seat All Wet

Yosh, time to join methinks. :maybe

4. Guru Legendary MoFo

nice this clubs popular :maybe

5. Mirrow That Guy

Was made a less than a day ago :maybe

6. Guru Legendary MoFo

Sorry, just felt like being a dick :maybe

7. Seven Deadly Sins im glad your breathing - lil b

8. Soul King Satan Wears RMK Shit

Joinage, I hated him, but now I have a new found interest in him.

Spoiler: ...
    X

I had to post that to do this face like the rest of you. :maybe

9. Pyro Got my PHD in OP

/signed

Incoming Caribou Crew.

(Speaking of which we should start calling ourselves the CC. Which could also stand for Cry77's crew.)

10. Patrick Order Intensifies

Join me up for this fanclub aswell please.

11. Mirrow That Guy

That is a good reason :LOS
    That and he is cool :maybe

We will take over this thread :maybe

CC, I like it. :quite

Anything that reminds me of C.C from code geass :hurr

12. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

Sign me up for this manly batch of awesomeness :LOS

13. John Sheppard &#32

14. Mirrow That Guy

Everybody wants in to this great fanclub :LOS

15. Big Mom The Sweet Tooth Yonkou

I would like to Join.

16. Zaeed Banned

Requesting joinage. Been interested in Caribou ever since he appeared, I like psycho kind of villains.

17. DoflaMihawk Blind Bandit

I have just found the Fan Club section. :facepalm

I would like to join.

18. Bluebeard Classy Gent

Joinage.

One of the best characters to come out of the TS so far. :whistle

19. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

This club needs more members

20. zenstudio Member