1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. As of September 1st, Bleach will no longer have an entire subforum dedicated to it since the manga has come to an end. For further information, go here
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  4. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Weekly Spoiler Collection Thread

Discussion in 'Society Library' started by Memos, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memos Active Member

Don't make threads before the RAW is out (!)

If you post anything other than a spoiler, translation of a spoiler, RAW, or scanlation in here, you will be banned. If you post a chapter thread for this week's chapter in the Library, or post anything regarding this week's chapter outside of the Telegrams before the Telegrams threads are moved to the Library by a staff member, then you'll also be banned.

Keep all discussion of the chapter's spoilers and comments on specific translations/images in this chapter's discussion thread.

And, as always, if you have any other questions regarding section rules, please look to the stickies or PM either myself or halfhearted.

2. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

Bleach spoilers from the One Piece spoiler guy:

765 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2010/10/27(水) 13:46:47 発信元:211.3.111.156
    扉絵はウソップとカワウソが川で競泳してるところ

ブリは新章突入でいちごの霊力が無くなり代わりにか妹の霊力が強くなり始めたらしい。
    ホロウ退治は石田がイモ山さん手伝ってる。
    ひったくり犯をいちごがとらえて取替したバックを渡した相手が新しい敵のようです。

Translation from Aohige from AP

New arc starts. Ichigo's spirit powers are gone, and instead his sister's power is increasing
    Ishida is helping Imoyama take out the hollows.
    New enemy is the one who Ichigo gave the bag to, which he took back from a thief.

3. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

source: BA
    Credit: Spacecat
    Verification: Coinfirmed
    X X X

4. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

From Sheetz of X

5. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

Translation by saladesu oh MH:

Karakura Town, 7am, Monday

Kurosaki Ichigo/17 years old
    Hair Color/Orange
    Eye Color/Brown
    Occupation/High School Student
    As for spirits, I can't see them (TN: this is exactly the same as the first chapter of Bleach, save for his age and inability to see spirits)

Ichigo wakes up, saying "I'm sleepy"

Center color looks similar to the one from the first chapter - Ichigo is in front, with numerous characters in the background (such as Tatsuki and Ishida), but everyone is facing towards the bacl.

Ichigo changes into his school uniform. When he goes to the kitchen, Yuzu appears in her uniform and goes "ta~da!". She has her hair tied back in 2 pigtails.
    However, Ichigo doesn't give much of a reaction to that and just asks her to pass the soy sauce. Yuzu gets angry with him over that as she passes him the soy sauce.
    "I went through all that effort to keep what I look like in my new uniform a secret, and now that I'm showing it to you, you won't even look at me! I've never seen a brother like that," Yuzu passes Ichigo the rice.
    At that, Ichigo murmurs, "I'm looking alright, and your zipper's open"
    Karin watches this exchange, and pokes her chopsticks at the glasses of a spirit that is hovering around her. Ichigo does not see this at all.
    Isshin appears, calling Yuzu's name loudly, asking which bowtie he should wear with the suit he is wearing to her entrance ceremony.
    Yuzu: "Yeah, it's alright, either one is fine", she doesn't seem interested at all. isshin is shocked.
    It has been 17 months since that battle, a little over a year. Ichigo has become a third year student.
    With regards to his Shinigami powers, when Ichigo was sleeping, Chad and the rest had told Keigo and the rest all about it, seeming to trust them with it.
    Ichigo says that he's happy that they had accepted it without saying anything.
    Mizuiro is waiting for him outside when he leaves the house, he has a new hairstyle with his ears hidden by his hair, a little like Rukia.
    Karin and Yuzu go to the middle school with Isshin. Ever since Ichigo lost his spiritual powers, Karin's has gotten stronger, and Karin now has hi-spec spiritual disposition.
    She doesn't discuss it with Ichigo, so it seems they have reached some sort of mutual understanding on the matter.
    When they reach school, Keigo comes dashing towards them. Ichigo does a pro-wrestling move as he greets him.
    It seems Mizuiro is now in a different class, so he heads to his own class saying "see you at lunch"
    Inside a classroom labeled 3-3, Tatsuki asks if Ichigo has brought the Tekken (TN: fist? it's also the name of a game). Karin (TN: I think this might be a typo. 69ruma might mean Tatsuki) hair is now as long as Kuukaku's.
    Ichigo opens his bag saying "I brought it, I brought it". In his bag is the old Shinigami replacement identification. Ichigo passes the Tekken to Karin (TN: Tatuski?)
    He didn't get a chance to return the shinigami replacement identification , and since he lost his powers it has stopped working as well, it's just a wooden plank now that it can neither serve as an alarm, and now normal people can see it too.
    But it is also the only remaining proof that Ichigo was once a shinigami.
    Ichigo absently plays with the badge even during lessons. Suddenly, there is a voice, "Ishida! Where are you going!"
    Ishida runs away shouting "Nurse's office!" (it's not clear whether they are in the same class)
    Now Ishida has taken on the role of Hollow purifications. It seems the afro dude is even more unreliable than expected.
    And since that day, Rukia has not come by Karakura town even once.
    Ichigo talks about university choices on the roof with Keigo. Keigo: "Ichigo, your grades had been good when we first entered high school, but somewhere in the middle of the first year you started failing"
    Ichigo: "I was busy with all sorts of things then, and I'm still above average"
    Keigo murmurs: "I wonder how Rukia-chan's doing"
    Ichigo: "Why are you suddenly bringing up Rukia?"
    Keigo: "She's so cold, she hasn't even shown her face since that day"
    Ichigo: 'That's to be expected, she's no longer in charge off Karakura town."
    Keigo: "Aren't you lonely?"
    Ichigo: "No way"

Ichigo: "Only from the time when I was 16, did I finally get to live a normal life. I'm fine if I could live peacefully like this until I die."
    Keigo: That's true, I don't want to feel that sort of fear again"
    Ichigo: "I never felt superior just because I could see spirits. I never thought of making a living off that either, and neither did I think of helping others with that power. I longed for a life where I couldn't see spirits, and it's come true"
    A guy carrying a bag slips past Ichigo, Keigo, Mizuiro, who are on their way back to the classroom. A hefty guy is chasing after the other guy.
    Ichigo passes his bag to Mizuiro and chases after the guy who is running away.
    He catches up to the guy and punches by the guy when he turns around. The guy who falls to the ground stands up again and pulls out a knife to counterattack, but Ichigo manages to catch the knife's blade between his fingers and stop the hand holding the knife and punch him again.
    The body and reflexes he had trained as a shinigami in order to win are still with him, also another of the proofs that he was once a shinigami.
    Ichigo returns the bag to the owner, who is the tall guy. His hair is all swept back, and he thanks Ichigo, and humorously says that he'll even treat Ichigo to ramen.
    Ichigo rejects the offer and walks away, adding that he'll get into trouble so keep it a secret that he'd hit someone.
    Guy: "I see, that's a pity"
    After Ichigo leaves, he opens the zipper of his bag, and just like Ichigo, he is holding onto a replacement shinigami identification.
    Guy: "He's a surprisingly wary one, isn't he, that Kurosaki Ichigo"
    BLEACH 424. The Lost Agent
    The disappearance of the Shinigami Replacement arc.

6. Ciupy Wielder of the Monado

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X (Elvis-kun :hurr)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  7. Special Agent Sugar Active Member

8. Memos Active Member

[425] A Day Without Melodies :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

If you post anything other than a spoiler, translation of a spoiler, RAW, or scanlation in here, you will be banned. If you post a chapter thread for this week's chapter in the Library, or post anything regarding this week's chapter outside of the Telegrams before the Telegrams threads are moved to the Library by a staff member, then you'll also be banned.

Keep all discussion of the chapter's spoilers and comments on specific translations/images in this chapter's discussion thread.

And, as always, if you have any other questions regarding section rules, please look to the stickies or PM either myself or halfhearted.

9. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

419 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/02(火) 14:58:28 ID:Td/FvixtP

苺誰かに起こされる夢を見る。
    影(どうみてもレンジ)
    影(どうみてもびゃくや)
    影(どうみてもルキア)

そこに本当にパパが起こしに来る。
    バタバタの朝。

学校。
    部活の勧誘にあう。
    いくらだったらやる、やらないの話し。

井上、学校でアイドル的存在に。

そこに不良が。
    黒崎いるか~?
    なんでか、石田が対応。

10. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

By sheetz from FLOL: X

苺誰かに起こされる夢を見る。
    Ichigo dreams of being awaken by somebody.
    影(どうみてもレンジ)
    There's a shadow that looks like Renji.
    影(どうみてもびゃくや)
    Another shadow that looks like Byakuya.
    影(どうみてもルキア)
    Another one that looks like Rukia.

そこに本当にパパが起こしに来る。
    Then Isshin wakes him up for real.
    バタバタの朝。
    It's a hectic morning.

学校。
    At school.
    部活の勧誘にあう。
    There's a meeting about invitations for club activities.
    いくらだったらやる、やらないの話し。
    They talk about how many to make.

井上、学校でアイドル的存在に。
    Inoue: Being in school is an idle existence.

そこに不良が。
    Ishida: That there is bad.
    黒崎いるか~?
    Is Kurosaki here?
    なんでか、石田が対応。
    What for?

11. Nightwish &#32

From spacecat over at BA

X
    X
    X
    X

12. hustler's ambition #FlickaDaWrist

X

X

X

13. hustler's ambition #FlickaDaWrist

Update from maaru.

14. hustler's ambition #FlickaDaWrist

maaru finished translating the entire chapter. enjoy

15. The_Evil Hand of God

scanlation is out on mangastream:

X

16. Memos Active Member

[426] The Starter 2 :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

17. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

18. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

322 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/10(水) 16:14:02 ID:5YrpT+OGO

石田、黒崎で不良フルボッコ
    騒ぎにかこつけて
    イチゴのバイト先店長がイチゴをさらっていく。
    石田ポカーン

バイト先は 何でも屋 鰻
    子持ち店長

話してるとオールバックのあの男が来る。

詳しくはるまちゃんに。

19. Virys Killer of buns

石田、黒崎で不良フルボッコ
    Ishida and Kurosaki gets rid of the delinquents
    (T/N: I assume that's what 'furu-bokko' means)
    騒ぎにかこつけて
    Complaints about the ruckus
    イチゴのバイト先店長がイチゴをさらっていく。
    Ichigo's part-time job manager came for him.
    石田ポカーン
    Ishida gets pissed

バイト先は 何でも屋 鰻
    The part-time job from before always gets chaotic like this
    子持ち店長
    The shop manager is the pregnant woman.

話してるとオールバックのあの男が来る。
    A guy from way before comes back.
    (T/N: probably yoko-chin)

詳しくはるまちゃんに。
    Well, I'll leave it to ruma-chan to provide details.

20. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

X
    X
    X
    X

21. Majin Lu Dark Magician Girl

From 69ruma

358 :69るま ◆KENseIuXK2 :2010/11/10(水) 16:53:50 ID:nNXqMa5D0
    ぶっころせ!!と石田に襲い掛かろうとする不良のひとりをイチゴがとっ捕まえて関節技を決めてカウントを取り始める。
    なんだてめぇは!という不良の小不田に下っ端がこいつが黒崎です!と叫ぶ。
    カウントを数える一護を後ろから蹴る石田。何しにきたという石田に、オメーを引っ込ませに来たんだよ!という。
    二人の会話に、お前が黒崎かぁああ!!と叫ぶ小不田を二人同時に顔面に拳をくらわせのしてしまう。
    何事もなかったようにカンケーねーやつは引っ込んでろ、さっきボクも関係者になったんだ!、生徒会長なんだから立場を考えろと文句をいいあう二人。
    そこに残りの不良がお前は俺たちとモメんだろうがぁ!!と襲い掛かってくるが、文句を言い合いながら不良を一掃していく二人。
    その会話によると石田は裏腹商店から要請があったときだけ虚退治にいっているらしい。
    ここで虚の話とかはするな、あとでメールしろと石田。オメーのメアドなんてしらねーしいつ買ったんだと一護。
    前に裏腹の手伝いをしたときにもらったんだと携帯を見せ付ける石田だが、それ多分こっちでつかえねぇぞと突っ込まれる。
    そこに黒崎ぃ!久しぶりだなぁ!とさらに不良が。俺のカオを覚えてるだろぉ!?という相手をなんとか思い出そうとするが、
    横ちん!横ちん!と呼ばれていることくらいしか思い出せず思い出すのを断念した一護。
    横ちんは一護にやられたあとに親父の転勤で引っ越して4年ぶりにここに帰ってきたらしい。
    横ちんが一護に襲い掛かろうとすると背後から頭を誰かに蹴られる。
    謎の人物が、残りの不良を一掃すると楽しそうじゃないの一護ちゃ~んと一護に声をかける。
    誰だ?とイチゴに声をかける石田。店長・・・!と一護が叫ぶと、テキトーな理由でサボりやがってもうゆるさねーぞ、おとなしくさらわれろ!!と叫ぶ。
    断る!と即答する一護を一瞬でつかみバンに放り込んで連れ去る女。
    その光景にすごい、黒崎を一瞬でたたんで持っていった、何者だ?と石田。
    様子をみてた生徒が黒崎がさらわれました!と先生に伝えてる。
    一護を縛ったまま店のソファーに放る女。テープ放せという一護に、逃げないならはがしてやると応える。
    その時電話が鳴り受話器をとる女。電話の内容はうなぎ特上二人前を頼むというものだったらしく、
    うちは鰻屋じゃねぇ!そういう店名だ!と応える。その電話の内容に、何度もいうけど店の名前変えたほうがいいぜと一護。
    先祖代々受け継いだ大事な名前を変えるなんてお断りだ!と女。
    女の名前はなんでも屋「うなぎ屋」店主 鰻屋 育美。あんたと呼ぶ一護にイクミさんってよべと育美。
    問答しながら、一護に仕事の依頼を何個もよこすイクミ。こんな内容なら自分できるだろと一護。
    ああしはあたしで色々忙しいんだよ、何のためにお前を雇ったと思ってるんだと育美。
    その時扉の向こうでママーどこー?という声。まずい!と叫ぶ育美、被っていた帽子をとり、髪を解きエプロンをつけるイクミ。
    それと同時にドアノブが回り扉が開くとイクミの子供の馨がおなかすいたといいながら現れる。
    それにあらー大丈夫?馨ちゃん?とさっきとしゃべり方や雰囲気が打って変わる。
    馨が一護をみつけると、あ、バカ黒崎がいる、何しにきたんだよと声をかけ、
    ママが美人だからってあんまりナレナレしくすんなよ!とアッカンベーをする。
    そんな馨を向こうの部屋にいくよう促すイクミ。そのあと、イチゴに、ごめんね、あの子あんたにだけはいつまでもなつかないのね。言いたい事あるだろうけどガマンしてやってねと謝るイクミ。
    言いたい事ってこんなおばさん興味ねえよとか?とかと口にだすと思いっきり叩かれる一護。
    さっさと仕事いってこい!というイクミ。その時チャイムが鳴り、イクミが出るとこの間一護が助けた大柄な男が。だが少し雰囲気が違う。
    一護があんたこないだの・・・!というと男は手に持っていた出前らしきラーメンをみせ、ラーメン、食うか?と一言。
    いらねーようちは鰻屋だぜと返す一護に、鰻屋でもねえよと突っ込むイクミで次号。

22. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

ぶっころせ!!と石田に襲い掛かろうとする不良のひとりをイチゴがとっ捕まえて関節技を決めてカウントを取り始める。
    One of the delinquents rushes at Ishida and screams that he'll kill him. Ichigo takes him down with a judo move and starts counting.
    なんだてめぇは!という不良の小不田に下っ端がこいつが黒崎です!と叫ぶ。
    "What the hell are you doing" the delinquent named Kobuda screams to his subordinate. "That's Kurosaki!"
    カウントを数える一護を後ろから蹴る石田。何しにきたという石田に、オメーを引っ込ませに来たんだよ!という。
    Ishida kicks Ichigo from behind. "Why did you come here!" he asks. Ichigo answers, "I came to draw you back."
    二人の会話に、お前が黒崎かぁああ!!と叫ぶ小不田を二人同時に顔面に拳をくらわせのしてしまう。
    During their convo Kobuda yells, "You're Kurosaki?" Both Ishida and Ichigo punch him in the face.
    何事もなかったようにカンケーねーやつは引っ込んでろ、さっきボクも関係者になったんだ!、生徒会長なんだから立場を考えろと文句をいいあう二人。
    You shouldn't butt into things that don't concern you! It became my business a little while ago, when you consider that I became the student council president.
    そこに残りの不良がお前は俺たちとモメんだろうがぁ!!と襲い掛かってくるが、文句を言い合いながら不良を一掃していく二人。
    The remaining delinquent says, "Your fight is with us!!" and rushes them. The two of them sweep him away as they continue to argue.
    その会話によると石田は裏腹商店から要請があったときだけ虚退治にいっているらしい。
    From their convo it appears Ishida started exterminating hollows after receiving a request from Urahara's shop.
    前に裏腹の手伝いをしたときにもらったんだと携帯を見せ付ける石田だが、それ多分こっちでつかえねぇぞと突っ込まれる。

そこに黒崎ぃ!久しぶりだなぁ!とさらに不良が。俺のカオを覚えてるだろぉ!?という相手をなんとか思い出そうとするが、
    "That Kurosaki! Long time no see!!" says the delinquent. "Don't you remember my face?" Ichigo tries to remember.
    横ちん!横ちん!と呼ばれていることくらいしか思い出せず思い出すのを断念した一護。
    "Yoki-chin! Yoko-chin!" he cries. That's all Ichigo can remember.
    横ちんは一護にやられたあとに親父の転勤で引っ越して4年ぶりにここに帰ってきたらしい。
    After Yoko-chin was beaten by Ichigo his father was transferred and so he moved away. He's back after 4 years.
    横ちんが一護に襲い掛かろうとすると背後から頭を誰かに蹴られる。
    Yoko-chin tries to attack him but he's kicked in the head from behind.
    謎の人物が、残りの不良を一掃すると楽しそうじゃないの一護ちゃ~んと一護に声をかける。
    The mystery person sweeps away the remaining delinquents. "Looks fun, Ichigo-chaaan!"
    誰だ?とイチゴに声をかける石田。店長・・・!と一護が叫ぶと、テキトーな理由でサボりやがってもうゆるさねーぞ、おとなしくさらわれろ!!と叫ぶ。
    "Who's that" asks Ishida. "Boss..." says Ichigo. "I won't let you play hooky anymore. Now behave yourself!!" she cries.
    断る!と即答する一護を一瞬でつかみバンに放り込んで連れ去る女。
    "No way!!" answers Ichigo. In an instant she grabs ichigo, tosses him into her van and drives off.
    その光景にすごい、黒崎を一瞬でたたんで持っていった、何者だ?と石田。
    Ishida stares with wonder. "Who is that who can carry Kurosaki away in an instant!"
    様子をみてた生徒が黒崎がさらわれました!と先生に伝えてる。
    Students who witnessed it tell the teacher that Kurosaki has been stolen away.
    一護を縛ったまま店のソファーに放る女。テープ放せという一護に、逃げないならはがしてやると応える。
    The woman tosses a tied up Ichigo onto a sofa. Ichigo says to remove the tape. She says she'll remove it if he doesn't run away.
    その時電話が鳴り受話器をとる女。電話の内容はうなぎ特上二人前を頼むというものだったらしく、
    The telephone rings and the woman picks up the receiver. It's somebody calling for two orders of special unagi.
    うちは鰻屋じゃねぇ!そういう店名だ!と応える。その電話の内容に、何度もいうけど店の名前変えたほうがいいぜと一護。
    "This isn't an unagi house!" she responds. Ichigo says he's told her many times she should change the name of the store.
    先祖代々受け継いだ大事な名前を変えるなんてお断りだ!と女。
    She says she refuses to change the important name passed down through generations.
    女の名前はなんでも屋「うなぎ屋」店主 鰻屋 育美。あんたと呼ぶ一護にイクミさんってよべと育美。
    The woman's name is Unagiya Ikumi. Ichigo calls her "you" and she says to call her "Mikumi-san."
    問答しながら、一護に仕事の依頼を何個もよこすイクミ。こんな内容なら自分できるだろと一護。
    During their dialog Ikumi hands Ichigo some commissions to carry out. Ichigo says she can do those types of things herself.
    ああしはあたしで色々忙しいんだよ、何のためにお前を雇ったと思ってるんだと育美。
    She says she's busy with other matters. Why does he think she hired him?
    その時扉の向こうでママーどこー?という声。まずい!と叫ぶ育美、被っていた帽子をとり、髪を解きエプロンをつけるイクミ。
    Just then there's a cry of "Mama, where are you?" from the other side of the door. "Oh, no!" Ikumi cries. She takes off her hat and let's down her hair. She puts on an apron.
    それと同時にドアノブが回り扉が開くとイクミの子供の馨がおなかすいたといいながら現れる。
    Suddenly the door knob turns and the door opens. Ikumi's daughter Kaoru appears, saying she's hungry.
    それにあらー大丈夫?馨ちゃん?とさっきとしゃべり方や雰囲気が打って変わる。
    Ikumi's tone of voice completely changes. "Are you ok, Kaoru-chan?"
    馨が一護をみつけると、あ、バカ黒崎がいる、何しにきたんだよと声をかけ、
    Kaoru looks at Ichigo. "Oh, stupid Kurosaki's here. Why'd you come?
    ママが美人だからってあんまりナレナレしくすんなよ!とアッカンベーをする。
    Mama's a pretty lady, so don't you get too familiar with her!" She sticks her tongue out and pulls down her eyelid.
    そんな馨を向こうの部屋にいくよう促すイクミ。そのあと、イチゴに、ごめんね、あの子あんたにだけはいつまでもなつかないのね。言いたい事あるだろうけどガマンしてやってねと謝るイクミ。
    Ikumi tells Kaoru to go to the other room. Then she apologizes to Ichigo. That child's never going to become attached to you. It seems you want to say something but I don't have the patience.
    言いたい事ってこんなおばさん興味ねえよとか?とかと口にだすと思いっきり叩かれる一護。
    "It doesn't interest you that I have something to say something?" says Ichigo, feeling insulted.
    さっさと仕事いってこい!というイクミ。その時チャイムが鳴り、イクミが出るとこの間一護が助けた大柄な男が。だが少し雰囲気が違う。
    "Time to go to work!" says Ikumi. The clock chimes and as Ikumi leaves the big man Ichigo helped appears. But his mood has changed.
    一護があんたこないだの・・・!というと男は手に持っていた出前らしきラーメンをみせ、ラーメン、食うか?と一言。
    Ichigo says he's the guy from the other day. The man holds out some ramen. Ichigo takes a looks questioningly at the food.
    いらねーようちは鰻屋だぜと返す一護に、鰻屋でもねえよと突っ込むイクミで次号。
    "You're wrong, this is an unagi house," he says. Ikumi screams, "This is not an unagi house!" Next chapter.

COMPLETE!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  23. Soranushi The One Who Is

From Spacecat of BA:

X

Ikumi-Chan:ohpek~

....oh! and the Spine pic below.

Spoiler: Spine Pic
    X

Lolz, Superchunky:lmao

24. Khyle Sternritter "Ñ"

Chapter is out:
    X

25. Memos Active Member

[427] A Delicious Dissonance :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

And, as always, if you have any other questions regarding section rules, please look to the stickies or PM either myself, Kri or halfhearted.

26. Soranushi The One Who Is

69Muguruma's spoiler translated by X:

And so the plot begins to move:urahaha....

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  27. TSC ║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█║

from BA

this is what will be out next week's

28. Soranushi The One Who Is

Pictures from Spacecat of BA:argh

Watermark note:
    Some pics, please, if you use these credit BA and don't link to your random website where you re-hosted them xD Watermarked cos people keep doing that (made them a bit higher qual to compensate :lmao)

29. TSC ║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█║

on the next week's extra chapter movie promotion i think:

30. shinratensei New Member

31. Sharingan-Uchiha I'm in your pocket

32. Eisenheim Active Member

33. Memos Active Member

[428] The Known :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

And, as always, if you have any other questions regarding section rules, please look to the stickies or PM either myself, Kri or halfhearted.

34. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

6 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/24(水) 16:20:40 ID:aL91FW7qP

オールバックの男の名前は
    銀城空吾 ぎんじょうくうご。

銀城は3人組。
    一人は女で名前リルカ 見た目はメイドの格好してる
    もう一人男 ヒツジの格好してて右目眼帯 名前は沓澤

銀城 お前は家族のことを何も知らない~~~~
    苺 ????
    銀城 裏腹商店にいってみな~~~~

裏腹とカリンあーでもねーこーでもなー会話。

裏腹 お兄さんは変わらずですか?
    カリン 今のままでいいんだ~~~いちにいはずっと一人で戦ってきた~~~

苺 影から
    なんでカリンが裏腹商店から。。。

35. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

From Spacecat of BA:

X X X X X X X X X

36. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

From spacecat of BA:

37. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

Translation for above script by saladesu of MH:

38. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

103 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/24(水) 19:09:26 ID:aL91FW7qP
    背表紙
    苺と銀城さんね

Spine is Ichigo and Ginjou.

39. TSC ║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█║

here's some more scans from Spacecat from BA:

X
    X
    X
    X

40. Memos Active Member

41. Memos Active Member

[429] Welcome to our EXECUTION :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

42. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

Source: BA
    Credits: nezzz

281 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/01(水) 16:11:23 ID:+TUUtrSLP

苺帰宅
    ゆず、テストを苺に見せ褒めてもらう
    苺の様子がおかしいことに気づくゆず

親父は朝からいない。
    こんなとき霊圧たどって。。。抜けねえな俺も。

そこに折姫登場。
    折姫、苺の部屋にあげてもらう
    最近おかしなことない?
    知らない人に、つきまとわれたり~~

苺 そんなことない

外に石田。
    この霊圧は井上さんか。。大丈夫そうだな
    石田帰り道、電線の上を歩いてる人を発見。追う
    相手に気づかれ~~~

苺 鞄からカードを出す
    近くでパトカーのサイレン 倒れてるのは血まみれの石田

苺が出したカードには
    welcome to XCUTION

で終わり。
    サーセイ

43. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: FLOL
    Credits: maaru

281 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/01(水) 16:11:23 ID:+TUUtrSLP

苺帰宅
    Ichigo comes home.
    ゆず、テストを苺に見せ褒めてもらう
    Yuzu shows Ichigo her test results and gets praised.
    苺の様子がおかしいことに気づくゆず
    Yuzu notices something strange about how Ichigo looks.

親父は朝からいない。
    Their father's been out since morning.
    こんなとき霊圧たどって。。。抜けねえな俺も。
    For my reiatsu to.... be missing at this time too...

そこに折姫登場。
    Orihime arrives.
    折姫、苺の部屋にあげてもらう
    Orihime goes to Ichigo's room.
    最近おかしなことない?
    Is there anything strange lately?
    知らない人に、つきまとわれたり~~
    Some guy I don't know's been baiting me~

苺 そんなことない
    Ichigo: Nothing like that.

外に石田。
    Outside is Ishida.
    この霊圧は井上さんか。。大丈夫そうだな
    That reiatsu's Inoue-san... I wonder if they're alright.
    石田帰り道、電線の上を歩いてる人を発見。追う
    As Ishida walks home, he discovers someone walking on top of the electric lines, and gives chase.
    相手に気づかれ~~~
    Ah, so you've noticed~~

苺 鞄からカードを出す
    Ichigo takes a card out of his bag.
    近くでパトカーのサイレン 倒れてるのは血まみれの石田
    There's a patrol car siren nearby. Ishida's collapsed and bleeding.

苺が出したカードには
    Ichigo takes out the card:

welcome to XCUTION
    [TN: yes, it's spelled that way]

で終わり。
    The end.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  44. Kaizoku-O Luffy Kaizoku

Credits: Zangetsu01

303 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/01(水) 16:28:14 ID:+TUUtrSLP
    >>299
    カード。。。
    クレカみたいなキャッシュカードみたいな
    カードキーみたいな。
    まあ、あんなカード

間違えた
    welcome to our XCUTION
    って書いてある。
    でも、なんて読むかわかりません。

Credits: nezzz

Translation:

45. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh Advisor

Full script from Ohana:

560 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/02(木) 16:20:39 ID:zB+8TrYsP
    表紙は銀城空吾の横顔

イチゴ 勘違いすんじゃねえぞ… まだあんたを… 信用した訳じゃねえ…

イチゴの家族に一体何が!?そして銀城空吾と名乗る男の真意とは果たして…!?

銀城 だろうな じゃあ こいつを渡しとくぜ

bleach 429  welcome to our XCUTION (うえるかむ とぅ アワー エクスキューション)

自宅ゆず おかえり!!見て!!入学してすぐの実力テスト あたし95…だったの!すごいでしょ!!
    イチゴ、ゆずの頭わしゃしゃして すげーなゆず!やったなあ!!親父にも見せてやれよ!喜ぶぞ!!
    ゆず何か感じる …
    イチゴ そういや親父どこいったんだ!?
    ゆず 知らない… なんか今日おとうさん朝から出掛けてるみたい
    イチゴ ー…そうか…  イチゴ、ゆずに背を向け振り返る事なく じゃあ 俺部屋行ってるわ
    ゆず あ… おにいちゃん…
    イチゴ造り顔して ん?どうしたゆず?
    ゆず悲しげにしたを見て …ううん 何でもない

イチゴ自室 親父顔思い出し
    イチゴ どこ行ったんだあの野郎… (こんな時死神の力があれば霊圧辿ってーー)
    何考えてんだ… …抜けてねえなまだ…

外から
    井上 くろさっきさーん!くろさっきさんやーい!!
    イチゴ窓の下を見ると
    井上 パンはいらんかねー!お安くしとくよー!!

イチゴ部屋
    イチゴ こんなに食えねーよ!
    井上正座して緊張してる はあ… そうっすかね…
    イチゴお茶持ってきた そうだよ!ウチ4人しかいねーんだぞ まあくれるもんじゃもらっとくけど…って
    なにモジモイしてんだお前?
    井上 いやあの…部屋に上げてもらえると思ってなかったもんで…
    イチゴ 初めて上がった訳でもねーのに 何言ってんだ パンちゃんと自分のも持って帰れよ 店長さんの厚意で廃棄パン貰ってんだろ
    井上パンかじりつき 廃棄じゃないよ売れ残り!
    イチゴ 一緒だろ!
    井上 気分が違うもん! あのさ… 黒崎くん… 最近何かあった?
    イチゴ …別に なんでそんなこと訊くんだよ
    井上 え!?? え~っと… カン…かな?
    イチゴ 勘?
    井上 うん… なんだろ… たとえばホラ ヘンな人につきまとわれてたりとか…
    なんかそういう困ったことないかなーって…
    イチゴ 俺が?つきまとわれる? カラまれるならわかるけお つきまとわれるのは井上のほうが多そうだぜ
    井上 あ… あたしはないよ! そっか でもそれじゃあたしのカンちがいかも! なんかゴメンね… 勝手に勘違いして心配しちゃって…
    イチゴ いいんじゃねえか 井上のそういうトコ悪いトコじゃねえよ
    そうだ こないだ借りたマンガ返しとくわ
    井上 あ!いいよ急がなくて!

561 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/02(木) 16:22:12 ID:zB+8TrYsP
    >>560

窓の下(外)
    石田 この霊圧は井上さんかー… 先を越されたな… 井上さん…違和感の正体を上手く訊き出せるといいんだけど…
    黒崎のことだ… 正面きって訊くより外堀から埋めて詰め寄った方が吐きやすいかもしれない… 井上さんが訊き出せなかった時の為に今の内町内を調べておくか…
    石田何かに気付き上を見ると 電線歩き本を読んでる男が…
    石田 何だ あいつはーーー!?
    電線男消える
    石田 逃がすか!
    電線の上で追う石田 逃げる?電線男
    石田 速い…!人間の速度じゃないぞ…! しかも周囲に霊子の変動も見えない…一体どういう原理で加速してるんだ…!?
    電線男が電信柱の上を走った時に、柱の上が火花を散ったように光る
    石田 何だ 今の光はーーーー!?
    次の瞬間、石田の前に電線男の顔が眼の前に
    石田 しまったーーー

ドッ

イチゴ部屋
    机に向かい 親父の奴…まだ帰ってこねえのか…

銀城との昼間のやりとり  こいつを渡しとくぜ

イチゴ鞄からカードを出す。
    外ではパトカーの音が
    イチゴ (音)近いな…どこだ?

見る限りだと、石田右腕切れてる 右腕ない。?血まみれで倒れてる

イチゴカードを机に置き 立ち上がり
    カードには welcome to our XCUTION と書かれてる。

一瞬の隙をつかれた雨竜!!イチゴの身の周りに連続する異変がついに牙をむく!!
    終わり。サーセイ★

46. Soranushi The One Who Is

The full script by Sheetz of FLOL....Completed:urahaha.

Poor Ishida...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  47. Zabuza █▬█ █

You can thank me and love me my dear friends

X

48. Memos Active Member

[430] Welcome to our EXECUTION 2 :: Spoilers / Trans / Scans

49. Khyle Sternritter "Ñ"

Credits: Idol

664 : ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/08(水) 20:52:57 ID:4D9aCdYTP
    井上、苺の部屋に上がれたことを一人喜ぶ
    脳内はスーツ着た苺を想像、一人悶え喜んで、兄の遺影に謝る
    その時、石田から電話。

ゆず、かりん
    気まずい中、ごはん。
    かりん少し、ゆずに強く言い
    ゆず部屋にこもる

その時、苺も外へ。~石田の病院
    石田パパ登場。
    パパからの説明はない。石田吠える

井上は石田パパが井上に現状説明。
    石田を斬ったのは、ホロオでもなく死神でもない。
    力を得た人間だ。

苺一人帰る。
    そして吠える。オレの知らないところで何が。。。

んで、あのカードを出す。
    書いてある番号に電話。

50. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

Source: 2ch, MH
    Credits: Ohana, saladesu

Inoue is elated that she's gotten to go into Ichigo's room
    In her mind she's imagining Ichigo wearing a suit, agonising and delighting all alone, and apologising to her brother's portrait (TN: at the altar for deceased family members in the house)
    Just then, there's a telephone call from Ishida

Yuzu, Karin are eating with an awkward atmosphere hanging in the air
    Karin says something slightly harsh to Yuzu
    Yuzu locks herself up in her room

Just then, Ichigo heads out as well. ~Ishida's hospital room
    Ishida-papa (TN: Ryuuken) appears
    There is no explanation from Ryuuken. Ishida howls (TN: in pain? No details mentioned)

Ishida-papa explains the present situation to Inoue
    That which cut Ishida was neither a hollow nor a shingami
    But a human that had attained power

Ichigo returns alone
    And he howls. "Something happened without me knowing anything..."

And then, he pulls out that card.
    And makes a call to the number stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.