1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

WB + Shanks + Mihawk VS 3 Admirals + Croc + Enel

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome Archive' started by Captain Altintop, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Distr.: WB Team can all harm logias for sure.

Place: Stadium.

Distance: 300m.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. Z Active Member

Whitebeard/Shanks/Mihawk team definitely. No question.

3. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Why "definitely"? I think it isn't totally excluded that Logia-team could win too, it depends on the tactical terms, it could go either way. Next to Admirals, Croc and Enel could be quite tricky, but if they both were knocked out fast, the Admirals won't stand this long.

In total result: WB Team should take this (55 - 45 balance) with high diff.

4. Whimsy .

No feats for Shanks.

Is this WB prime or current? Because if current I see the logias romping home with this one.

5. Butt Hole lol Active Member

1 admiral, croc, enel take on WB=WB winner

1 admiral takes on shanks=shanks winner

1 admiral takes on mihawk=mihawk winner

im going with WB's team, but it would be pretty close.

6. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

So you're saying that the question about "Prime WB" and "Current WB" would lead to a fatal/total different outcome?? I don't think it would.

7. Z Active Member

High difficulty?

If this is a non-injured Whitebeard, then this match is done. Any of these 3 can casually solo Enel and Crocodile combined. Suppose Mihawk does this.

Then you're going to have Shanks/Whitebeard against the Admirals. I would say the 2 Yonkou duo take it, but Mihawk comes back in like 5 minutes and helps them out, even though I doubt they need help.

If this is current Whitebeard, this situation could be tricky. I see the trio taking it, but it's going to be difficult.

8. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

lol, first I wanted to post a "Mihawk + Shanks VS 3 Admirals" Thread, I guess it would be more exciting for you ;P But don't underestimate even this thread. High difficulty is obvious.

9. Z Active Member

No it isn't.

And I would go with Mihawk/Shanks in that match.

10. Sir Crocodile Banned

High difficulty is expected, if Team Wb wins then the would have to defeat 5 opponents, if team Logias win then they would have to defeat 3 top-tiers with one being the strongest man in the world. I think croc and enel are outclassed here. The admirals cant take them individually either. One admiral will have to fight mihawk,shanks and wb. Enel and Croc will support the most mismatched. In my head team WB takes this.

11. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Mihawk < Admiral + Enel ???

WB + Shanks < 2 Admirals + Croc ???

:laugh:laugh:laugh

12. Teach Dio

Shanks has no feats, Mihawk and WB dies. Admirals win.

13. Burrid Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu

Haven't seen Mihawk doing anything special recently.

I'm going to say yay for the logia team.

14. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

LOL, someone like you who makes a comparism between a Supernova and Admiral shouldn't be taken seriously here.

15. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

You wanna say "WB vs Akainu" -> Akainu wins ??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFLMAO HAHAHAHA

Lolwut? WB was stabbed by Squad. A full health WB would beat the crap out of Akainu <.< please don't talk bullshit.

First of all, Mihawk would instantly rape Enel with 1 attack, then fighting Kizaru and defeat him with some mid-high difficutly.

WB and Shanks + (if neccessary)an injured Mihawk VS 2 Admirals + Croc, euhm... That's kinda obvious who will win my friend.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  16. Zeropark FCB Deutscher Meister!

Old man + cripple + "my slash won't hurt anybody"

VS

Spoiler:
    X

u kidding? Just look at them, they were born to rape. :hehee

There are some question marks around Mihawk regarding his power, and Shanks hasn't unleashed anything special either, but the Admirals did. They are almost unharmed during a war with WB and demonstrated incredible feats, so i'm going with the logia group here.

17. Whimsy .

Of course it would, current WB has reaction lapses and is generally considered to be weaker than in his prime. He'd slip up and get beaten.

Mihawk could at best stalemate an Admiral.

Shanks has no feats. He can probably stalemate or just edge out an admiral. With two extra logias this becomes the logias victory. You think El thor and desert sparda aren't going to distract these guys?

And you have some proof that Mihawk would beat Enel with one attack, or is this baseless wanking? Hasn't beaten Luffy yet has he.

18. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Don't change my post dumb -.- I said injured Mihawk, not dead Mihawk dumb faker.

19. Z Active Member

He got owned because he fucking has some sort of heart disease and that was the only way Akainu got an opening attack.

Whitebeard was actually stalemating Akainu, and he had a fucking hole through him.

Prime Whitebeard would destroy Akainu.

20. Burrid Hyaku patsu hyaku chyu

There's a difference between a joke thread and an opinion.

21. Hawkeyes Fear the Light

Each Admiral takes on WB, Shanks, and Mihawk. It is hard to determine if Croc and Enel can really have any effect on this battle, but, and seeing how this is basically another opinion thread, I am inclined they can. Enel's mastery of his DF allowed him to revive himself after death, and made tangible by the Sea Stone in Viper's boots, and Croc's mastery is one of the best in One Piece.

WB vs Akainu, Croc and Enel. The two lesser beings can give Akainu that one chance he needs to hit WB hard, and then capitalize and eventually win the fight.

Shanks and Mihawk vs Aokiji and Kizaru ends with one person being dead, and the other knocking on its door. Whoever wins really won't matter after their respective fight. So, With Akainu probably coming out with battered up, but still able to fight(he sacrifices Croc and Enel to keep himself in fighting condition) he would defeat whoever was left. In the end, Team Logia wins.

22. Z Active Member

Lol at Akainu/Enel/Croc beating Prime Whitebeard.

23. MarcoThePhoenix 1st division commander

Fools, haven't you learned that WB is immortal :whitebeard

But seriously WB is still up and fighting even though he has taken enough damage to kill a person with 9 lives. I don't think the Admirals can take this anytime soon seeing as how WB tanked the attacks of 2 admirals even after he was stabbed by Squad. Also Shanks has the King's haki and Mihawk probably has haki too.

But the Admirals are BEAST and Enel and Croc are higher tiers.

Overall I would say team WB takes this 60/100 times :whitebeard

24. Grrblt Banned

Lol at them not doing it.

25. Whimsy .

Mihawk can be crushed pretty quickly by one admiral and crocodile. If Crocodile can distract him (which he has shown that he easily can) the admiral can just capitalise and finish him. Then those two go and aid the fight with one of the other opponents. Rinse and repeat.

26. Z Active Member

lol

27. Hawkeyes Fear the Light

If they did not beat him, and that's a big if, they would leave him in a state worse than he is now.

28. Glossy Eye Surprise Herbalize

prime whitebeard with haki? shanks with haki?, but he hasn't shown feats. mihawk slash + whitebeard quake combo? vs. logia team? ice, light, magma, sand, lighting? logia-type swords shouldn't work againt mihawk, the best swordsman. lighting strike speed + any logia assistance would be deadly. logia's would give them hard rubs but as far as defense wise, prime whitebeard would be hard to take down. quake is a pretty useful ability as it can control direction of attacks... id say logia though since we've seen more feats than whitebeard team.

29. Z Active Member

I disagree. I think Whitebeard can casually one-shot Crocodile and Enel with a backhand. Akainu would get stomped too against a 100% full powered Whitebeard.

30. felixng2008 Active Member

X
    Enel and Croc would not fare much better. People need to stop overrating Enel, he really isn't all that impressive. His durability sucks and I doubt any of the members of the WB team will have difficulty tanking/dodging his attacks. The only problem is that Enel is fast but I doubt WB will have too much difficulty tagging him.

There aren't many feats from Shanks or Mihawk but powerscaling puts them slightly higher than Admirals.

31. Z Active Member

I agree with this.

32. Lance Vance Banned

Mihawk solos at least two adrmirals

33. Sir Crocodile Banned

Ok there, what are you smoking. This is why there is so much Mihawk hate.There is no way 2 admirals will lose to any Shichibukai( excluding prior handicaps). Mihawk can fight on par with one admiral by powerscalling thats all.

34. Lance Vance Banned

I think you're confusing me for someone else, man.

35. Sir Crocodile Banned

Ah, took a look at your sig, sry.

36. The Red Gil Warner Bro

I see the big dogs defeating an admiral respectively.

I highly doubt Croc can jump in this an actually be a force, unlike Enelminem.

Anyways what Whitebeard is fighting? Prime or Pre-Stabbing.

If it's Whitebeard prime he tears through any admiral then proceeds to fist croc, and eviscerates Enel.

Let's take Whitebeard Prime into prospective people.

37. Italian Sanji Member

Mihawk is on Crocodile 's level, you have seen the last chapter??
    I think is the most overrated psg, in all onepiece

38. Whimsy .

Except Croc showing that he can easily distract Mihawk last chapter. Which will make allow an admiral to slaughter him. Then that team gangs up on another. etc.

39. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Lol, don't talk bullshit.

Lol @ people (Whimsy) who thought Croc distracted Mihawk. He attacked Mihawk from behind/side and Mihawk only blocked this. Nothing more happened. Man, you've made me laugh Whimsy and It. Sanji.

40. The Red Gil Warner Bro

So I guess Luffy is already stronger than the worlds greatest swordsman? :huh

Save your crap, for a toilet please.

Crocodile on Mihawk's level.... Only see that shit around here.

41. Italian Sanji Member

it is time for you fans of Mihawk down to earth ........ In this war the Falcon decidedly not impressed so far Crocodile behaved better and in the 'last chapter has held head Mihawk, admittedly

42. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

Man, what kind of drugs you smoked: oregano + basilicum???? That's unhealthy.

43. Z Active Member

What are you all talking about? Crocodile was coming up to have a sneak attack on Mihawk and Mihawk saw it and blocked him. That's all that happened.

44. Italian Sanji Member

ONLY wHITE WIDOW....

However I must say that Mihawk has proved equal to Crocodile in 'last capitoolo, at least Oda wished to make the difference between flottari is not so marked

Crocodile In this war, has also taken good head Doflamingo without too many problems ....

things are 2 or Crocodile is stronger than I thought, so it was overlooked only because it lost to Luffy (always after having killed him 3 times), or is to be overstated by Mihawk 'beginning of the manga (most likely). .

45. Whimsy .

Still distracted him from killing Luffy HERP DA DERRPPPP DEERRRRRRRPPPPPP

Forcing him to block an attack counts as a distraction, or are you saying that he still hit Luffy like he was intending to?

No I thought not.

That's all the time an Admiral will need to end Mihawk.

Jesus fucking wept. Laugh it up fanboy.

46. MakeEmum ...cause 7 annihilated 9

it's a generally assumption that Mihawk can cut Logia's, but if he for absolute sure can... Enel's screwed, he one-shotted a steelman no problem

47. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

It was just one picture, Mihawk focused on Luffy. Mr.1 sacrified for him, then Croc was attacking from side and Mihawk reacted. There's no more noticable than just ONE FUCKING PICTURE.

It's the same example when Vista attacked him, Mihawk blocked this, too. But does it stringently imply that Mihawk is outclassed anyway???. This is a big war, there are so many panels so we couldn't notice all kind of fights in detail. And I'm sure, this is nothing which's decreasing Mihawk's state/power as like as you said.

Being distracted has to say nothing. Mihawk wasn't really distracted. He just realized Crocodile, because in such a war, there are many unpredictable possibilites, you know boy?

What should Mihawk better do instead in your oppinion. To pulverize him in a nano second instead of blocking and killing 1000 people within 1 µs while he's doing that????????? :nuts

Jesus fucking died laughing. Give it up hateboy.

48. Whimsy .

Well yeah if he doesn't want to get murdered by an Admiral. Unless you think Mihawk can effortlessly hold of both of them at once. Which by feats he really really can't. So stop wanking.

Notice I didn't say Crocodile beat him or anything of the sort. I just said he distracted him. Long enough for a) Aokiji to freeze him b) Akainu to magma him or c) Kizaru to lazer him full of holes. Face it, Mihawk loses. If Luffy can hot foot it out the way in that time, the admirals can do that much.

We could use Enel if you like. He electrocutes Mihawk from afar. Mihawk gets killed by an admiral. Simple as that.

And don't call me boy when you're a fucking cretin who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the term distraction.

49. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

There's a difference between this 2 situations.

If Mihawk fought Crocodile and 1 Admiral for example without being in a big chaos/war, he would know that there were ONLY 2 opponents in front of him. He would be better prepared and foresee Croc's move and could probably cut him before he needs to block anything.

But as I said, in a war with numerous of people, it's not a comparable situation. Mihawk realized it was only Croc and didn't worry and he would realize too if another strong enemy went against him at the same time when Croc did.

I see you want just to confute that Mihawk can beat 1 Admiral plus Croc or Enel (1 vs 2) right?

My oppinion is that Mihawk firstly concentrates on the Admiral and concurrently he would keep an eye for Croc/Enel's moves. From what've seen, Croc and Enel are strong, I don't deny this. But on the other hand, Enel needed more than 2 attacks to finish former (weaker / half-rookie's) like Zoro for example. He just fought relatively weak people compared to present time, also Crocodile.
    It might be very logical if Mihawk could really tank more than former Zoro / Vyper. If he got hit by Enel/Croc, it wouldn't prove Mihawk would be relevantly damaged.

So it's a fatal assumption to say that Mihawk would be definitely finished by an admiral, even though he was "distracted" by someone else like Croc. I doubt Mihawk would do wrong and get distracted by Croc or Enel. As top tier, he would care about them during he faces an Admiral.

Your argumentation is on the one hand traceable just by watching a picture. But on the other hand, it's quite not obvious Mihawk would be "killed" by an Admiral while he blocked Croc's hook attack.

Remove the letter "C + L" from your title, then I looks better.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  50. Pacifista PX Project

Seems like the Admiral team has it. You could send two Admirals to hold off Whitebeard, one Admiral to take Shanks and that leaves Crocodile and Enel to take on Mihawk.

Whitebeard will have his hands absolutely full with the two Admirals.

Since we don't know much about Shanks besides he used to be Mihawk's rival, then I'll have to substitute him as being another Mihawk. An Admiral should be enough to stave him off as well.

That leaves Mihawk to deal with Crocodile and Enel. Unfortunately though, he does not have the luxory to take his eyes off either one, especially Enel. If he goes in to attack one, that leaves him open to attack from another. Then while he's blocking that move, he can get attacked by an attack from the other enemy. The two would do a good job of covering each other. Sure, Mihawk has them physically beat, but there's only so much you can do with parrying a hook and then moving out of El Thor's way....only to have to watch out for Sables.

That's just pairing them off, everyone as one big battle and it's even better for the Admiral's side as the three would do good to watch each other's back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.