1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Watch ALL Naruto episodes on Youtube

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by shadowkittyninja, Feb 16, 2006.

1. shadowkittyninja fall and get up

An easier way to find them all on YouTube is go to my username allnarutoeps: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=allnarutoeps. I added them in decreasing order. The only "out-of-place" ones are episodes 74, and 87, and 104 is just a filler. I dont like downloading them so I go here...hope you like:) Oh, and I didnt do the recent fillers...youll have to search for them yourself, but they're there.:)

2. Draxo Dragon

Its a cool idea i guess, but they cold be better named.. seems pretty haphazard.

3. Utz Allure in the Wind Advisor

>> Moving this to the Adboard.

4. Hytegia Son of Naruto and Hinata

Is the episode for the chunin exams finals on there when Hinata fights Neji? If so, which ones are they?

5. shadowkittyninja fall and get up

I wish I could name them, but I cant. All I did was find the videos and add them to my favorites..I cant name them. Yes the chuunin exam episodes are there..I believe they are around the 30s

6. shadowkittyninja fall and get up

Oh ..the Neji and Hinata fight is episodes 46 and 47

7. shadowkittyninja fall and get up

Its easier now. Just view allnarutoeps 's playlists to easily find the episode you want to watch ;)