1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.

Uzumaki Clan & Naruto

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Knight of Chaos, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Knight of Chaos Hunter-Nin

Kishi should have had Naruto embrace his Uzumaki clan roots. He made such a big deal about Sasuke being the last Uchiha and Naruto was one of the last Uzumaki's.

Jiraiya was a master of Fuinjutsu for Christ's sake and Minato was too. I understand the strong chakra and vitality part of the clan but come on. He should've at least learned Shinigami jutsu and some other ones but nah.

Also his mother was famous for Chakra chains and Karin gets them instead of him. I mean I like Karin but come on.

2. Hussain .

Kishi thought given them a few pages was more than enough. Talk about lame... :nonon

3. GuidingThunder Prince of Power !

The clan was irrelevant besides being knock off brand senju. Naruto, the main character, can't connect with something kishi doesn't give a fuck about.

Would've been nice to see a hax seal from the clan that wasn't a fatal double edge sword tho. That chakra chain jutsu is garbage.

5. Knight of Chaos Hunter-Nin

He could have developed way more other clans too. Like the Senju clan. One of the biggest and strongest clans just dissapear. No massacre or anything.

One of my favorites, the Hozuki clan has alot of potential too. But at least their characters had some time of panel time. Hydrafication is so cool.

And just Ino in general. She downloaded a jutsu into a whole army's head. She and her clan were dope as well. Especially Fuu. I hate Kishi sometimes.

6. Knight of Chaos Hunter-Nin

Chakra chains could've been alright. They could've been like a way for naruto to get his rasengan to his enemies, like the chakra arms became. He could also have used it to fight Madara when he took the tailed beasts.

7. Indra Well-Known Member

Literally made up the Uzumaki Clan last minute for his Rikudou connection BS.

8. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

And refused to pay more attention to it because his story was already filled with Uchiha wanking :lmao

9. Indra Well-Known Member

What's worse is that Kishimoto loves to drop bombs like that and never wants to explore the things he talks about. Yeah Naruto comes from an entire line of people who had amazing skills with Fuuinjutsu, could live longer than the average person, and had savage personalities, but let's never explore their Clan bar that one flash back.

Literally an entire culture of people gone down the drain. Hell even Orochimaru brought them up to Sasuke.

Clearly from the readers standpoint we have to put two and two together. Kishimoto made that up on the spot to make sure he could BS Naruto in as a pseudo-Senju for his Uchiha wank fest :lmao

10. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

To be fair, Naruto eventually got a Fūinjutsu in his repertoire that eclipsed everything his mom, dad, and Jiraiya ever did with seals.

It worked out as far as Fūinjutsu in general is concerned, but yes you're correct, the entire Uzumaki situation was a real waste. We never even found out who exterminated them. Or what the hell happened to their distant 'relatives', the Senju Clan.

Yeah, that was incredibly stupid on so many different levels. Surprised those chains weren't brown with how far they had to be lodged up Karin's ass.

11. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

I can't help but agree! I mean Naruto is the manga's main hero and yet the story been written more and more about Uchiha this, Sharingan that.

I don't know if Kishimoto was really writing about Naruto, I hope he gets to be aware about the fans outrage how he had little story about Naruto and Uzumaki clan.

Wouldn't it be more fitting if Rinnegan wasn't a Sharingan evolution BS but its own Doujutsu? I mean lets think of it better that Nagato's Rinnegan were given but not from Madara's eyes but rather Hagoromo's eyes would've been more fitting and retained its legandary statues.

12. pat pat Well-Known Member

Sometimes I really wonder if kishimoto realises how big is universe is and how easy it would be for him to right good stories if he just pull out the uchiha D from his mouth. Like he literally explore only 1/4 of his universe and turned almost everything he decided to develop into straight garbage. The dude has agreat ideas, created an awesome universe, the Narutoverse has an absolutely awesome potential. But it's like the dude only care about few things and can't even deal with them correctly.

13. Hussain .

He did not bother to explore any village (Besides Konoha, barely) from the inside and what rich culture, clans...etc they may have. Nor did he even let there be any significant problems against each village, for example, the ANBU going there to gather information or invade or anything else. That would have been more exciting, and it would have actually helped his case for other things that he was trying to convince the readers by.

For example, one of his excuse for itachi and his clan to make the Coup looks important was "the other villages would have attacked Konoha blah blah blah" which was not the case in neither Obito's attack, Oro's attack, nor pain's attack. Which makes that excuse looks very unreliable. However, if he let the ANBU for example collect information that the other villages were trying to build up a plan to destroy Konoha, or had he made some missions back and forth between the villages, that would have been very exciting to see.

Instead, his entire focus was the uchiha this, the uchiha that! :facepalm
    Baby uchiha went to the bathroom, mama uchiha made the breakfast.
    papa uchiha read the news, brother uchiha trained with neighbor uchiha! :zaru

Which ended up with the lackluster story we got. :nonon

14. pat pat Well-Known Member

Exactly, but tthe problem is , can he deal with a story like that? I mean to write stories like this that include diplomatic problems, secret services stuffs you gotta have some good writing skills...which I doubt is the case for kishimoto.
    Just look at how Itachi's character was handled, his character doesn't make any fucking sense, so I am not surprised the story of the "why he killed his whole clan" is the same. Like there are so many ways to make it seems less shit, just the scenario you talked about above makes it seem a little bit more legit. But kishi is gonna do a kishi :cat

:hestonpls and hell it's even true, the intriguing , weird and mysterious uchiha clan who got annihilated by one of his member..........that was cool but then kishi started the wanking , outing a fucking flashback of the massacre everytime Itachi's name is mentioned. We saw that massacre over and over and over and over, same with the sharingan and as the time were going , kishi turned these eyes into garbage chapter after chapter by making them into living "deus ex machina" eyes...really izanami?
    And then kishi linked it to the rinne and started the bullshit, ohh boy and came up with the otsutski.
    The 4th war was an opportunity to explore at least others villages a little bit...but then again it was all about the uchiha trying to put everyone under a dumb dream. Kishi did more bad than good to this clan. Never explored the others clan such as the uzumaki, the hyuga nor the others villages, it's just like you said. :catdude