1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

uTorrent won't seed.

Discussion in 'Technical Difficulties' started by The Fireball Kid, Mar 1, 2012.

1. The Fireball Kid Respect the Mustache

My uTorrent would seed a bit before, but now it has completely stopped. I use a tracker that requires I have a good ratio BUT my torrents won't seed. It says they're seeding, but they aren't uploading.

Any help?

2. TenshiNeko 浮竹隊長の天使猫

It's not seeding even when there are peers connected? I know sometimes they don't seed if there's enough available already. Like, if there's 1 peer and there's already 3.55 available.

If that's not the case, check in Options> Preferences> Transfer cap. Maybe the bandwidth cap is turned on for your ULs. Also check Preferences> Queueing. There's a place there if the box is checked it can limit your UL rate...... I know you can set DL/UL limits by R-clicking the utorrent icon. I'm not sure if that's the exact same setting or not. I'd check both places

Other than that I don't know. I'm not an expert