1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Uchiha Madara + Uzumaki Mito = Uzumaki Nagato

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Scizor, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Scizor Zeal

This^ got me thinking:

Namikaze Minato + Uzumaki Kushina = Uzumaki Naruto

Though I agree that Naruto having his mother's last name was required to keep the fact that Minato is Naruto's father a 'secret', this means that it isn't unheard of.

This could explain Nagato's connection to Madara (and, in turn, Obito) and this would mean that Obito didn't lie to Konan about giving Nagato the rinnegan (as he was still posing as Madara).

I agree it's kind of 'out there', but what do you think?

2. ovanz ______

Wut, but then nagato would be... what half brother of tsunade and half whatever of Kushina, and probably uncle to karin? wtf.

3. Scizor Zeal

:distracted

4. Whirlpool Triumvir

Grandpadara looks like half-dead/pre hachibi edo nagato.

5. Octavian Gomu Gomu no

madara is asexual who lusts only for power/ hashirama's wood.

6. Rios Active Member

Dont be so hasty, if it means advancing his plan I am pretty sure he'd fuck bitches no prob.

7. Scizor Zeal

This^

Plus the fact that he has shown 'interest' in this specific female.

8. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

So...Mito is a cheater or Madara forces the sex?

That's basically what this means. X

9. Kool-Aid ⎝☆⏝⏝☆⎠

i would love for this to be true.

not necessarily, the first could have died and then mito and madara got together.

so far there has always been a girl involved in all the important character relationships

obito kakashi rin

sasuke naruto sakura

10. gershwin blargh

No way such an epic couple as Mito and Madara gave a birth to the lame ass Nagato

11. Kool-Aid ⎝☆⏝⏝☆⎠

this is the only problem i have with this theory.:tomasulk

12. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

But Madara was thought to die during his battle with Hashirama. So...whatever the case, someone would have to be an ass in this situation X

13. MinatoEMS Super Sayian Jinchuuriki

Madara is not immune to the feeling of getting his dick wet. I'm sure he had sex with someone

14. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

Wasn't Mito in her midfifties by the time Nagato was born?

15. Ryan Ensign Member

Nagato's mother was shown to be an Uzumaki, father is of an unknown clan. There you've got it. No need for complications.

16. Yourself My Era Has Come

Madara Uchiha
    X

+

Chouji's Mom
    X

=
    THE GOAT
    Chouji Akimichi
    X

17. Wendson Nagato >>>> Itachi

Chouji's Mom is filler.

18. Addy itachi is everywhere!!

mito wanting uchiha sauce over senju wood isn't surprising considering that all uzumaki male and female love the uchiha sauce :datass

19. PikaCheeka wants to believe

Tsunade is Mito's GRAND-DAUGHTER and is twenty years older than Nagato.

That and this is a shounen. People don't cheat on their spouses.

And the only way Madara would get anywhere near a woman is revenge on Hashirama, and I doubt Kishi would do that. Relations are against his character. People need to stop making him out to be some fucking tragic Romeo.

20. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Madara wanting to have a son who may be the key to a great power would be perfectly in his character.

Granted Mito is out(due to cheating being not so shounenish) but another Uzumaki woman could do the trick nicely.

No need for him to be a Romeo as plenty of warlords got married and hardly due to love.

Madara wanting a fail safe that would resurrect him and to whom he could trust(due to him being family) sounds just like him. He would still manipulate his kid as necessary as he did with Obito.

Perhaps having a kid with an Uzumaki woman was also a clue to how obtain the rinnegan and the guy was ever hungry for power.

21. mayumi Active Member

i got to say that uchiha fans a bit deluded.

22. Vegeta's Urine Im a humble pig

Im starting to believe Nagato is a clone of some sort.

23. PikaCheeka wants to believe

I'm not sure that using a woman just for babies is acceptable, either.

Even if it was the case, you know a bunch of morons in fandom would turn it into some angst-ridden love affair.

24. Arles Celes The Psychologist

He is evil so why not? Using Obito, using a woman, using Nagato. Just business^^

He could have respected her(maybe) and perhaps be even sorta thankful for giving him the chance to obtain a greater power but would hardly mean that he ever gave her flowers or was deeply in love.

HAXXX is all to the guy and becoming the next Rikudou is his ultimate objective.

Perhaps he learned from one of the Uchiha tablets that a kid born from the union of an Uchiha and a Senju/Uzumaki could awaken the rinnegan. Him awakening the rinnegan by himself at the very end of his life could imply that his observation of Nagato gave him the clue to how he could awaken the rinnegan himself. Of course after dying of old age he couldn't resurrect himself.

And the fandom will always find an excuse for the most crack pairing out there anyway...I even hear once or twice that Oro could have been in love with Tsunade or what despite him being so evil and completely uninterested in romance. *Shrug*

25. Scizor Zeal

Madara could've done Mito before she willingly got involved with the first.

They probably split on good terms; Madara only wanted the kid, anyway.

:maybe

26. PikaCheeka wants to believe

It's not a question of whether or not he would do it; it's a question of whether or not Kishi would dare write it.

I've heard this theory a million times now (remember when people thought Tobi was his son?) and the more we know of Madara, the dumber the theory looks. Reread everything we ever heard of and by Madara and tell me again that he's not only heterosexual in a normal way, but the type who would have a relationship. If you re-read everything Madara has ever said in the manga, and everything we know about him, it looks like the closest he's ever come to loving is whatever feelings he had for Hashirama. Some crazy psychosexual connection with power, beauty, and obsession. Take it as you will. It doesn't mean he's gay but he definitely is not into women. He cares about power, and only power. He doesn't give a shit about romance or emotions or anything else.

There's a big difference there and you know it. If Kishi hooked Mito and Madara up, and even if he out-and-out said that they hated each other and Madara only wanted a kid, fandom is going to run with it.

27. Kor Member

Nagato says otherwise.

28. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Madara is clearly power-sexual.

He admires power which to him equals beauty in powerful individuals like Hashirama or Rikudou Sannin but most of all he wants to have such power for himself. His research on Hashirama's power and the reason he fought him in VoTE was so he could possess Hashi's power which would bring him closer to being a Rikudou.

And regarding woman if he met one that was incredibly powerful and with connection to the Sage and subsequentially Rinnegan then he could find her attractive. Power=Beauty to the guy.

To avoid making making him be a guy who only cared for a haxxed kid Kishi could simply not touch the subject of his wife at all aside from perhaps making Madara say that she was rather strong (and as such beautiful).

The whole focus would be on Nagato anyway and how Madara was such a jerk to manipulate so many innocent kids for the sake of his ambitions. Given that Kishi was allowed to make Oro experiment on babies and make Pain kill some(though not on panel) then perhaps his editors allow him to be sorta liberal with some crude stuff.

And the more evil the guy looks like the less likely that he will be redeemed. Guys that treat others as only means to gain power and have no sob stories carry the least risk of being TnJ'd.

29. αce Puahah.

Madara is homosexual.
    No.