1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

TT3 R2 M4: LovePeaceandHope vs Atlas Flame

Discussion in 'Magnolia Stadium' started by SinRaven, May 17, 2013.

1. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Magnolia Stadium presents
    Trial Tournament 3

For a list of rules and character abilities/restrictions, please refer to the Guide (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=872462) and Tier List (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=884935).

ROUND 2 - MATCH 4

LovePeaceandHope

Lucy [42]
    Yukino [24]
    Kana [12]
    Lucy (Edolas) [2]

vs

Atlas Flame

Cobra [54]
    Fukurou [20]
    Warren [6]

Location: Balsam Town (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7186-5/fairy-tail/chapter-71.html)
    Distance: Short

Spoiler:

Short: The teams start at an appropriate distance on one of the short bridges above the canal. The teams are not located on the same bridge and are separated by the water.
    Line of Sight: YES

2. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

Atlas Flame has the superior team, but LovePeaceandHope is the better strategist by a fair margin.

... though, there's not much he can do here, at short. In terms of match-up, he's at a colossal disadvantage.

3. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

If nobody fears me at short how am I suppose to win all my matches via blunder. :hmpf

Anyhow, I still think my team is semi-broke. I think it beats just about any team at medium or long. But short is just the bane of just about every Lucy team.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my internets has been fixed. :33 So I should actually be active the rest of the tourney be it as a participant or strategist.

4. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Knowledge:
    Warren has full knowledge on Lucy, Yukino and Cana, but no knowledge on Edo Lucy.

Preperation:
    Warren will share his info on the enemy team, and will also connect his mind with Fukuro and Cobra thus being able to tell Fukuro if any attack is coming his way. Cobra will get on Cubelious and fly, Fukuro will get his jetpack and fly.

Strategy:
    I will start with instantly using Cobra's roar on LPH's team, blowing the bridge damaging and poisoning his team, next I will have Fukuro eat Libra (Let's be honest that's the only successful summon for him to win against me), after that Fukuro will alter the gravity on Lucy, and Cobra will fire another roar at her, after that she should probably be done for, then Fukuro, using Libra's magic, will gravity alter Yukino, Cobra will then use his Slash on her, killing her. All that's left is the fodder who will be easy to kill.

Note: Cobra is always listening to Lucy, so if he hears that she is trying to summon anything he will focus on her.

What ifs?:

What If Yukino doesn't summon Libra?

He's putting himself then in a big disadvantage, but if he summons something like Ophochius, Fukuro will eat Yukino and de-summon him.

What if Lucy summons Virgo before the gravity hits her?

No use, the bridge is already gone and they are all in water.

What if Cana uses her card magic?

Also no use, my team is flying so the cards won't hit.

5. DookieMonster Just a fan

I feel as though you should put more emphasis on strategy because there are a few moves LPH can construct even at this distance to stop a Gas Roar even a second one. Sending Fukurou into entire team alone not sure if I'm going to believe it happening if LPH especially has Libra out whom would use Gravity to stop such blitz, but we'll see how LPH

6. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

The distance isn't long, so him being able to summon Libra and instantly alter the gravity isn't going to happen, since Fukuro will just blitz to Libra and eat her, and also I blew the bridge below them which will get them confused and disoriented.

7. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Remember the time when you guys voted? =D

8. Juvia. Meow.

Since when dose LPH have his strategy up?

9. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

10. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

Spoiler: Knowledge

Just want to point out a couple things.
    Cobra: At minimum we know he's a dragon slayer and a member of Oracion seis that uses poison. We can make some solid assumptions based upon that. Lucy Ashley: He's got no knoweledge

Preparation:
    Everybody gets everybody spirits contracts if possible. Kana gives out help cards and all cards to everyone.

Lucy Ashley gets turned into the Lucy we all knnow and love(or hate). Regular Lucy is to be transformed into something resembling demon hellspawn. We take as much time in prep to accomplish this task that we neeed to.

We share knowledge and strategy and stuff.

Strategy:

Yukino summmons Ophincus underneath us(bar Lucy Ashley) in a manner where we'll be as high in the sky as possible as fast as possible. Libra is also summoned to smack down the enemy, particularly Cobra and that devil snake.

Lucy will have summoned Scorpio who blasts back any enemy attacks, pushes everybody on the enemies to the ground and such. Lucy will also Aries to spam as much as her fluffy stuff as possible. Its to provide a solidish barrier preventing enemy approach. Scorpio and
    her weill be careful to not counteract eachother(though he coudl blow some of her stuff if that were to work).

Libra could even make use of it by turning it into an anchor with her gravity were the enemy ever to get that close to approaching us(and
    they had somehow got out of Libra's gravity.

Kana will have summoned sexy ladie spawn all over the air as we fly sky high. Sexy lady spawn will have beent thrown with some explosive cards
    if you believe it possible. So they are thus exploding targets the enemy can go after. They will draw the enemy to themselves
    by screaming and such.

Lucy Ashely will have been visibile for all to see on the ground. And will stay put until the enemy approaches and then play sort of a hit and run game.

Stage 2:
    We summon all spirits as a we can. Kana can provide magical boost throughout the match. If possible one of the fishes will be used as means to transport my team on
    Ophincus to the flight ceiling and to help use constantly maintain distance from cobra and co. Other fish willr un interference. Otherwise,
    my team spams its attack adn bombards them as appropriate. Kana will have prayer fountain ready for aquarius as is appropriate(should be a useful
    way to defend against an approach).

And the time is good we use Urano Metria.

Note: my team will be able to communicates via call cards, help cards, etc.

What if
    If ophincus gets poiosned?
    If he's poisoned can out of comission for a bit, we use giant fishes for emergency transportation.

If hell breaks lose and nothing goes according to plan?
    Then we use whatever means we have at the time thats best suited, giant fishies or Virgo to get the heck out of dodge
    Sexy ladies will be running in every direction to buy us a little mroe time as a distraction.

Enemy team is flying?
    Theres Libra to drag them down to earth. They'll still be vulnerable to stuff like saggy's arrows and Aquarious water and such.

Anything else?
    IC, just stay as true to the strat as possible.

11. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

I never heard of Lucy being able to transform into a "demonic hellspawn" as far as I know she only knows basic transformation, anyway you won't get to summon Ophichious since the bridge is blown up, and Cobra's roar is faster to hit then you summoning the snake, when you summon Libra she's getting eaten so I'm using her against you (to be honest I was mostly scared if u will summon her) anyway, like I said you will have the summons delayed, at which point you're poisoned and my team is well flying, while Fukuro is watching for you to summon Libra, when you do he will blitz eat her and alter the gravity on you.

12. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

Ah I should of been more specific. I was really just wanting to do the same thing I did in the first match's prep (http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=47118885&postcount=17). demonic hell spawn was my hurried short hand for Lucy being unrecognizable.

People can take it or leave it though. I won't argue one way or the other.

I disagree. Giant snake got summoned (http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/246/26-280.0/compressed/f014.jpg?v=11334928484)against a blitzing Kagura (http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/246/26-280.0/compressed/f013.jpg?v=11334928484) at distance less than most people's shorts (http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/246/26-280.0/compressed/f011.jpg?v=11334928484). No way an attack like a roar that requires to be charge(dragon slayers breathe in first) and then travel distance is faster than Kagura at less than short. Destroying stuff like bridges and what not wouldn't really disrupt a stellar spirit mage anyhow. They just swipe their keys.

And while I'm not certain that fukuro could actually use gravity magic(and we can just desummon her if she does get eaten), is that she would actually have to be eaten first. Not an easy task when he has to fly high sky past the giant snake, somehow(and I'm really not sure how its possible) avoid getting smashed by gravity, bypass Scorpio's sandblaster, Kanas sexy exploding ladies, and avoid aries stuff. Plus attack the right Lucy. And do all this before we summon the twelve spirits in which case he's even more overwhelming and has to get past Aquarius and urano metria(which should knock anything out of the sky given the attacks nature and still get to her.

Long-story short. Its a tall task for the owl.

Edit; The last point I wanted to mention was that my team is unlikely to get poisoned. For one theres the issue of trajectory. If Cobra aims his roar towards us(or towards bridge) its not going to hit us since we're going straight up. Add in pressure from Libra and Scorpio and I don't really see us getting poisoned at the beginning of the match.

13. Azeruth TT3 Champion

I pretty much assumed this was what Atlas would do.

My current view:

Cobra charges up a Roar while Fukuro flies at Yukino. Yukino has summoned Ophiuchus and elevated her team (bar Lucy Ashley looking like Lucy Heartfilia). Cobra fires his Roar at Ophiuchus and the bridge, Odd-looking Lucy has summoned Scorpio and Aries while Yukino has summoned Libra. The Roar hits Ophiuchus and doesn't break the bridge (we discussed the destructive part in FGT vs. Dookie) and who knows if it even poisoned Ophiuchus. Lucy Ashley would probably be killed here though.

Cobra's now charging another Roar but Libra has targeted him and Cubellios. Fukuro is circling back to try and eat Libra again but Scorpio is firing at him and Aries is putting up a Wool Wall. Cana's making it rain Sexy Ladies and they're throwing Explosive Cards, which likely kill Warren. Libra could potentially drop the Wool Wall with Gravity (she could completely negate a Terrain Effect from Uosuke, so she should have a fairly wide range to alter Gravity with) which would potentially crush and/or kill Cobra and Cubellios as they can't fly or move.

I imagine Fukuro still can't get past Scorpio and Aries, and with the Sexy Ladies spamming explosive cards he'll probably die at some point. Of course all of the Spirits are getting summoned so if the Card Spam doesn't kill him, the Spirits will, and Cobra should be killed as well. I don't know how flying on Pisces would really work, they really just swim, but I suppose they could just swim backwards a bit and it'd work.

Vote: LovePeaceandHope

Atlas went for the obvious spam and LPH managed to elevate his team and countered. That's pretty much it.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  14. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

Would rep you Azeruth but I got spread it around first. Thanks for taking the time to vote in the match. :)

15. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Well, good match LPH have fun in the next match.

16. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

LPH won by one vote

17. LovePeaceandHope Active Member

Thanks atlas. Sorry about the last minute strat. Probably hampered voter participation in our match. :(

18. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Hey, I had no chance against you you're the crowd favorite, no matter what strategy I came up with you would have win.