1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

TT3 R1 M5: Zeref vs The Pirate on Wheels

Discussion in 'Magnolia Stadium' started by SinRaven, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Magnolia Stadium presents
    Trial Tournament 3

For a list of rules and character abilities/restrictions, please refer to the Guide (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=872462) and Tier List (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=884935).

ROUND 1 - MATCH 5

Zeref

Lyon [42]
    Wendy [30]
    Duke Everlue [8]

vs

The Pirate on Wheels

Erza [60]
    Fukurou [20]

Location: Cait Shelter (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-42764-4/fairy-tail/chapter-164.html)
    Distance: Long

Spoiler:

Short: The teams start at an appropriate distance facing each other at opposite sides of the location.
    Line of Sight: YES

2. Juvia. Meow.

Strat should be up later.

3. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Advantage to Zeref because of the synergy in his team and all the options, though we'll see.

4. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Considering it's long distance, the advantage definitely goes to Zeref, imo, but only if he plays his cards right.

5. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

Spoiler:
    Erza Soloes with a Jetpack

Birdman gives Erza her jetpack, doubling her cool factor and giving her rockets.

Erza soloes with it.

Erza flies around soloing people with her various armors and abilities, raining swords, and shooting various named beam attacks. As she approaches, she can use the throwing things armor to throw weapons at them along the way. If they go indoors she will nuke the building by being Erza at it, or with a harpoon torpedo. She can also equip her speediest armors to go mega fast but also with a jetpack to speed blitz everybodies respective faces off. So imagine this (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-317-page-11.html) but with a jetpack.

It winged sage falcos can eat a dude like Wendy who isn't a dude without getting caught up in the wow death Erza is wreaking, he'll probably do it. I can't remember if he gets their powers when he eats them, but if he does he'll buff Erza so she's even better, or just use new powers to assist Erza but she doesn't need it because she soloes just fine without him and I only care about his jetback and maybe his power to make fire shoot out the back of it to make it zoom.

Erza soloes with a jetpack.

Good luck Zeref.

6. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

i like your style, pirateman, i like your style

7. Juvia. Meow.

Spoiler:
    All on Erza but non on Fukurou.

My team goes over Erza's abilities with one another to be ready.

Strategy

Spoiler:
    Step one: Hide and go seek.

To start with Lyon creates a dome of ice over my team and then puts in hundreds of shattering cracks to take away any possible visibility the opponents team has of mine, after this Lyon will create 3 Ice clones of my team and keeps them their, why Lyon dose that Duke will create a hole which my team jumps down, duke then covers the hole if he can, my team should now be hidden completely and hopefully the enemy team will not know that they have gone underground.

Step two: Readying for the assault.

After my team is completely hidden Duke will then summon Virgo who will then transform into a slightly less large version of her self, (MUCH LESS LOL!!!) after that Wendy will give her a speed boost, Virgo will go up and create holes all over the battlefield while keeping an eye out for the enemy team, note each time her head is popping up in a different location while keeping duke and the rest of my team up to date on their locations and where the enemy team is.

Step three: Making sure the enemy is on the ground.

If Virgo comes back telling my team that Erza and OR Fukurou are in the air then Wendy will give the attack and speed boost to Lyon, Lyon will then go with Virgo to one of the many holes that she has already created, Lyon will then attack the enemy team with Ice-Make: Eagle (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Make:_Eagle), after the attack he will then go back down as fast as possible with Virgo, he will then do it again if the enemy is still in the air, if the enemy team plays it stupid and stays in the air still after multiple attack they will after awhile lose to the mere attack of Ice Make: Eagle.

Once both the enemy's are on the ground (Or the one that was in the air is already dead.) unless they were already, Wendy then gives Lyon all boosts as well as her self, she also gives the speed boost to Duke and if Lyon is tired from killing an enemy member in the air Wendy buffs up his stamina a little as well but not if she is more tired than he is.

Step four: Taking out the enemy.

Lyon will create 2 Ice clones of him self and Wendy and sends them with Virgo to the top close to where Erza is, while this happens the real Lyon will go up with Duke, after the fakes are on the top Erza should be attacking them, the real Lyon will then pop up 2 seconds after the fakes and then Lyon will use Ice-Make: Diamond Cage (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Ice-Make:_Diamond_Cage) on the enemy Fukurou thus taking him out of action for a while, Lyon and Duke then go back under.

After Fukurou is out of the way then target is Erza, Lyon and Wendy will now come close to two different exit holes and then Lyon creates two more ice clones and sends them with Duke, Duke then pops up under Erza saying surprise, at this time Lyon and Wendy will also both pop up, Lyon will activate Ice-Make: Water Serpent (http://Ice-Make: Water Serpent) (probably the strongest attack he has shown thus far in the manga.) and at the same time Wendy quickly creates the barrier and attacks Erza with Shattering Light: Sky Drill (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Shattering_Light:_Sky_Drill), if Erza is still alive after the duo attack Lyo and Wendy then both go onto attack her with other strong moves like Sky Dragon's Roar (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Dragon%27s_Roar) and Ice Make: Snow Dragon (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Make:_Snow_Dragon) until Erza is down.

8. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

9. Juvia. Meow.

It took me awhile to make mine, i started it before his was up.

10. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

So we got the Bird Dude give his jetpack (if possible) to Erza, then Erza will whoop Zeref's team asses with various attacks and abilities and a lot of named beams, also the throwing armor of the shit, if Zeref's team is hiding she will bombard dat shit, after dat the mother fucking Erza will go all speed armor BUT WITH THE FUCKING JETPACK! and will blow the building and shit!. The Bird Dude will eat Wendy and will buff Erza FOR EVEN MORE SPEED AND POWAH!

Zeref's strategy:

Lyon creates an Ice Dome around his team and covers any LoS there is, after that he will create clones of his team, when that is done Duke will create a hole with Virgo and will cover it up, at this point his whole team is hidden in the ground.

Virgo will shrink in size and Wendy will buff her, with her speed she will create countless holes all over the battlefield and will only pop out her head to see where Pirates team is, when she spots them she will rush back to Lyon who will be buffed by Wendy and will go with Virgo to one of the holes and use Ice Make: Eagles on Fukuro and Erza if they are in the air, after his initial attack is done he will hurry back down the hole and do the same attack again, if Erza or Fukuro are in the air STILL they will die from the eagles, after that if Erza or Fukuro are on the ground (and if one of them died in the air) Wendy will boost the whole team, and if Lyon is tired she will boost his stamina.

Lyon will create 2 clones of himself and Wendy and will send them with Virgo to the top acting as a decoy, then he will with Duke go behind the enemy team and will pop out and use Ice Make: Diamond Cage on Fukuro thus trapping him, after that Lyon and Wendy will go to different holes. Lyon will create 2 more clones and send them with Duke who will pop up above Erza yelling "Surprise", while Erza is occupied with the clones Lyon will pop from the hole and use Ice Make: Water Serpent and Wendy will use her Sky Drill. If Erza survived Lyon will use Ice Make: Snow Dragon and Wendy will roar Erza to the death.

Conclusion:

Pirates strategy is much more exciting to read, but lacks any What Ifs? and is basically a rambo strategy, Fukuro will be left flyless (assuming he only has 1 jetpack if not then forget about it) which will slow him down, the clones will trick the rampaging Erza who will get hit by the eagles that she doesn't expect. Fukuro will get trapped in the cage (Fukuro did nothing except go after Wendy) and then they will burst Erza down.
    All in all Zeref's strategy is much more creative and useful in the long distance, If this was short my vote would go to Pirate. Note: Since I missread a bit Pirates strategy I'll put the details here, even if Erza rampages the swords and beams to the ground it will be easier for Virgo to notice her, since this is a long distance they won't get hit, and even if they do get hit ur still hitting the clones.

Vote: Zeref

11. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

Erza soloes with a jetpack.

Anything that pops out of a hole will eat swords and beams in an instant. Erza can probably target all of the holes at once as soon as she feels like winning at whackamole, and we have a bird's eye view of Virgo drilling out the top for each new one.

Which probably also ends with her mega throwing a moon breaking harpoon torpedo spear at the hole as you duck back in, craterizing the area and Virgo/Ice dude, and whoever else.

Locking yourself in a barrier with Erza is a fine way to help her solo. Though she can also fly out the eye of the tornado if she needed except she doesn't because any eagles and dragons get sliced into snowcones so my team can enjoy a cool and refreshing dessert after she soloes everyone with her jetpack.

She might also add Virgo's maid outfit to her wardrobe IC, but I think she might already have one so I'm not 100% sure she needs to.

12. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

I was going to add a what if, but it was just going to be.
    What if: Erza soloes.

My strategy was already running long.

Besides that, Erza is one of the smartest characters with the largest skillsets and best reaction times in the manga, with a godly re-quip speed. She knows which armor to use on a changing battlefield better than I do, so I left them all open to her. Looking up knowledge is also a pain, but she's on Grey's team so she should know all about ice make. Aside from that, I don't think I should need to specify that underground targets need x orders, dudes in a house need x orders, dudes in a cave need x orders....they're all pretty much covered by "dudes hiding in X" orders, and it's not like she'll do nothing while the enemy hides from me.

I also highly doubt any eagles can pierce her defences, or catch her while she's moving without a jetpack, let alone with. I also didn't really ask Bird-o to go after Wendy, it was just, "If she's there being an open target that Erza hasn't soloed yet."

Thanks you for voting voting voter sir.

13. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

We'll see, I'll stick with my decision still, Erza may have a good reaction but you never stated her to use any defensive armor, so a buffed up Lyon can and will hurt her. That's why you need a What if.

14. Juvia. Meow.

If Erza is attacking every hole 24/7 she will be out of energy pretty quickly, after that my team easily finish up.

15. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

And also, you need to specify which armor she's using, what you did there also puts you on a disadvantage.

16. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

you're talking about the woman who summoned 10.000 swords ?fter battling Evergreen and Laxus.

17. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

18. Juvia. Meow.

Wtf? :oh

19. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

Yeah, I would think continuous ice clones and dragons would be a lot more taxing than a few dozen sword at your location.

These armors. (http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=46759837&postcount=85)

We have an IC rule (I think I didn't look at the rules but you should) so that I we don't have to have to type out a bajillion pages.

Be charitable. She'll uses defensive armors to defend, fast armors to be fast, power armors for power attacks, and the giant armor to throw things, and the this one (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-14-page-11.html) to scatter shot a lot because she loves it. You guys all read FT, so I thought it would be cool to let Erza be Erza. She isn't one of those characters that forgets or under-utilizes her powers like some others might.

20. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Yea but you never stated that she will use a defensive armor, which Is the problem.

21. Atlantic Storm Booze Intermission Administrator

The Honko on Wheels has a top tier strategy.

I vote for him.

22. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

i might have overestimated a little :whistle

anyway, i might vote later, only after i have put up the strat in my own match though.

for now i am leaning towards mr pirate man. i am buying the jetpack shit, as the jetpack isn't attached to solely his body as seen here (http://www.[Blocked Domain]/135-7203-12/fairy-tail/chapter-88.html)

not to mention that zeref's team doesn't know shit about fukuro and that he can fly. so they don't know that now erza can fly either.

some decent rebuttals might change my mind, but they need to be very decent

besides, like the pirate has pointed out, why would erza run out of stamina before lyon, when he's spamming his strongest attacks as well?

23. Juvia. Meow.

Voided :p.

Lyon is not spamming his strongest attacks and are you forgetting i have Wendy? you know a mage that can refresh my stamina?

Erza is flying over shooting at like 50 holes constantly all my team has to do is wait it out and after time she will run out of stamina from the constant barrage.

I state that Virgo is popping up all the time to make holes, if she goes my Lyon popping up all the time will not happen and my team will then have to wait till Erza lands on the ground to begin part 4 of my strat and from what i see the only reason she will land is is when she is out of energy.

Also my team dose know Erza can fly, Erza has her own flying armor and Wendy knows about it if you have forgotten.

24. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

Erza has no flying armor

25. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

Can't her first introduced armor fly? Forgot it's name.

26. Juvia. Meow.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Wing_Armor

27. The Pirate on Wheels The Missing Link

She's shooting the holes you're popping in and out of. They're a good chance she kills you as you're ducking in and out, because you are the fish and the hole is your barrel and Erza has Poseidon (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-205-page-2.html) armor plus spear (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-45-page-7.html) for fishing.

A spear that can pierce the heavens (http://www.mangastream.to/fairy-tail-chapter-45-page-10.html). And a jetpack.

If Virgo dies then I blow up your entrances and rattle you caves all die from being trapped underground and cave inned. Enjoy your last night sleeping in the Cave Inn! Wahaha.

28. SinRaven Son Raven Jesus

just like heaven's wheel armor, that armor had the ability to fly in the anime, but in the manga there was never such a thing as flight

29. Juvia. Meow.

So what Erza is watching 50 holes all at once and the half a second that Virgo pops out of one of them Erza is going to spot her then summon a blade then shoot it at her with accuracy from 50 feet in the air and hit her before she goes back underground? yea i don't think so.

Erza is clearly flying with the armor there.

30. Sartharion The Onyx Guardian

I'm with Zeref on that, as hax as Erza is her accuracy isn't that great, and Virgo is fast anyway and she's buffed by Wendy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.