1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Tobirama vs Ginkaku and Kinkaku (REMATCH)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Pitbull00000, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Pitbull00000 Member

Well i was suprised that they left him on the verge of death, Tobirama is really strong and we've seen nothing special of Ginkaku and Kinkaku only kyuubi chakra and Sage tools.

C'mon even Darui with the help of some fodder ninja sealed them:s!
    What i have seen in the manga is that they could not win vs Tobirama, but tsunade said that they left him on the verge of death, now thats is really stupid and disappointing!!!

So what if they meet him again in battle but now its not a suprise attack and Tobirama knows of the sage tools. Who would win and why?
    I'm saying Tobirama , i think he can take them out even when they in tailed beast mode.

Tobirama vs Ginkaku and Kinkaku

Starting Distance: 30m
    Intel: Manga
    Intent: To Kill
    Knowledge: Tobirama knows now how the sage tools works and knows about kyuubi chakra
    Restrictions: None

2. Hussain .

he can defeat them by feat without Kurama's chakra. However, if they used their Kurama's chakra then
    I don't see what Tobirama can do to them! So his defeat in that case is very reasonable to me. U_U

3. Pitbull00000 Member

I was thinking he can dodge all their attacks and use FTG to sneak behind them and make a fatal blow, i know it was a suprise attack and he didn't know about the tools, yes than i know why he lost but it was dissapointing that he did.
    Now with knowledge about it and its not a suprise attack i can see him winning if they are in kyuubi state

4. Hussain .

an attack with a Kunai via FTG-giri won't accomplish anything at all. The SA laterally made it rain Kunains on Kin and that did not do anything to him. So why would it do anything in Tobirama's case?

Also, Tobirama did not die in the first time when he had the 2nd Raikage as a backup. However, in the second time when he was with his 6 students against Kin & Gin + the 18 fodders, they still thought it will be too much for them, and that when Tobirama tried to give some time for his students and died. U_U

5. Pitbull00000 Member

Not FTG with a kunai but with a sword, just like his sneak attack against Izuna, but i dont know if a sword attack is enough for them because they are cloaked with kyuubi chakra. Mayb he can pull off a watermove against them?
    And yeah i know he didn't die against them but left on the verge of death.

6. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

Tobirama cannot damage them, this is obvious.

Kinkaku alone was soloing an entire unit without the tools.

7. Pitbull00000 Member

When he was in kyuubi state yeah

8. Hussain .

I don't see what different would that make! Oro attacked 4tails Naruto with his legendary sword
    and that did not scratch Naruto at all. U_U'

Tobirama's water jutsus are weak he did not show anything especial in that regard. Not to mention they have the fan which can use all 5 elements, so they have advantage in this regard as well.

9. Pitbull00000 Member

Well his water jutsu's are not weak, when he was fighting sarutobi on 30% of his power or less(i think less) his water jutsu was cutting through a wall

10. Legendary Itachi うちはイタチ

I never understand how Tobirama loses to Kin/Gin. My guess is Tobirama has no jutsu to penetrate Kyubi cloak and he's no Edo Tensei prepped in that situation.

OT: Gojo Kibaku Fuda, GG. Kin/Gin isn't tanking such size of infinite explosion w/ Kyubi chakra.

11. Pitbull00000 Member

I dont understand either, i think he was talking too much that they use that sage tool on him or they just both transformed in kyuubi state and attack him at the same time.

12. Pitbull00000 Member

And no he hasn't prepared edo tensei at that time because it was a suprise attack

13. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

1. Tobirama isn't hitting them with it because he has no Edos
    2. It won't even partially damage them in V2 Cloaks

14. Likes boss A Boss

If Tobirama though his infinite explosion was going to damage Juubito, then it can easily damage V2 cloaks which lighting chain could get through. Not to mention the AoE of the explosion dwarfs boss summonings.

It's also to note that the 18 "fodders" were of elite Jounin level. Meaning they could have been the strength of part 1 Kakashi or Gai. Which makes sense why Tobirama lost.

15. BringerOfChaos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Couldn't Tobirama use the explosion technique via shadow clone?

16. Pitbull00000 Member

Yeah mayb, why not?

17. richard lewis Active Member

nowhere does it say ET is restricted, and lol at a V2 cloak being unaffected by the blast.

X they where master bounty hunters, no where does it say kin and gin were involved in the attack. also nowhere does it say that any of them where fodder lol, your making some massive leaps with your assumptions.

18. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

LOL it has no destructive feats, they're fucking paper explosives

Tobirama has no Edos canonically

19. Bonly The Great One

When Tobi did it as an Edo he X into his chest then X which started the jutsu and he said he created jutsu for Edo Tensei. Things point out that he needs an Edo for it, that is unless he carries the same tag on him which would allow him to do the same thing but we don't know if he does or doesn't carry said tag.

20. richard lewis Active Member

based on the size and scale of the blast we can use a little something called "critical thinking" to infer how powerful/destructive it is.

considering tobirama created ET and created his explosive tag jutsu once again we can use "critical thinking" to infer that he must have had edo's under his control.

21. Pitbull00000 Member

Yes that explosion jutsu of Tobirama is very destructive

22. Destiny Monarch The King Of Destiny

There are many possibilities to why he lost, a confirmed one is that he was surprise attacked. If they surprise attacked him, that means that they did sufficient research on him, it also means they likely gave him an injury before they could have battled. It was also likely the first time he encountered them, so he had no intel whatsoever. Heck for all we know, they injured him when they surprised attacked him and there was no fight to being with. Going off of feats though, Tobirama should be able to destroy them Easy-Diff (assuming they are not allowed to go tailed beast form).

23. Pitbull00000 Member

Yeah thats a good possibility how it could've happened, but yes tailed beast form is allowed but i think he can win, if he had intel on them and it was no suprise attack

24. Turrin 玄武

Gin & Kin lost only due to the combined might of 2 divisions and their own treasure tools being turned against them, it's easy to see why they are extremely OP.

As for the actual match i'm assuming Tobirama had knowledge of the Word Game Treasure Tools and Gin/Kin probably have know that Tobirama has knowledge. So the match most likely came Tobirama vs 2 KN6, in which case it's really easy to see how Tobirama was brought to the brink of death, especially since he may not have Edo Tensei prepped at the time.

In this match it's the same deal Tobirama can't defeat 2 KN6 unless he has some pretty good Edos or a large number of Edos stocked w/ Tandem Explosive Tags.

25. Destiny Monarch The King Of Destiny

Oh tailed beast form is allowed? It can go either way then, assuming Tobirama is allowed ET, I'd still favour Tobirama extreme-diff.