1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Tobi + Sex = Obito/Tobito Madara Manchild [Tobi Sig]

Discussion in 'Art Exhibit' started by ~Kyo~, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ~Kyo~ 運命の運命

This is a Tobi sig with the word obito written on it, obviously I made it for a Tobi=Obito Fanboy

I found an interesting looking avi with tobi's mask colored here on NF so i decided to use that to make a new set out of it for this fanboy.

Heres the Avi [I redid it so its rounded, the original was square]:
    X
    v1
    X
    v2
    X
    v3
    X
    v4
    X

2. Asuto 戦士の名誉

to messy, not much flow and seems a bit mono, b ut still its nice, gj :)
    v3 ftw

3. ~Kyo~ 運命の運命

o_O? Theres flow, notice the depth i added with the effect on the rigth, the vectors going in a right direction? Messy? how so? messy is bad placement of brushes, the brushed are placed correctly on this one and they flow. As for the colors, it was ment to be that way that and thats why i blended it with an orange version.

if ya wanna talk messy your current sig kinda messy contrast to the render, the cd4 doesnt match the render and kinda plain, which messes the flow since theres 2 much negative space on the left side.

Im sorry but if your gonna critique, do it correctly o_o

4. Asuto 戦士の名誉

"sigh" i gave my opinion, if you can't take criticism then don't post here or just ignore it.
    its messy, render is lq and grainy so is the bg, to many fx on the left side, get rid of the vector brush at the top left maybe, and give it a bit of colour to fit in with the rest of the sig. Also i don't like the random c4d/brush up the top left.

5. ~Kyo~ 運命の運命

^ thats more like it TELL me whats wrong dont just say "flows off" prove that what im doing is wrong, the thing you did wrong was you DIDNT give criticism lol, thats my complaint.

6. Ashiya ǝɯosǝʍɐ sı nsʇǝz

V3 looks great, love the effects of the squares and circles, good job. :tem

7. Morganna Member

The background is random and messy.I'd like to see more colors.

8. Ryuk  

I like the effects. :3

Nice job overall.

9. Wingman? Avoid Hangovers, Stay Drunk

A bit messy and theres no flow.
    Try to define the focal better, too

Good effects though.
    Mayeb, lower the opacity on that box or blur the sides a bit, so its less of just a box.

10. abigBANG New Member

needs better blending, look like you got a black and white manga page and pasted it on a black background and that's why you have rectangle shape behind the focal. Not too fond of the effects or text either.