1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

This chapter is sexually suggestive.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by Amrun, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Kusogitsune Banned

Now THAT is sexually suggestive.
    And of course, the next panel:

2. KAKASHI10 Active Member

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=565995

In case you dont see it:

In the second pannel Jiraiya is still seen the boob wile thw guy is talking and have a? mark as what did you said, sorry I was looking at the boob

3. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

Nice try. Does little Jimmy need to hear about the birds and the bees again?

4. Milkshake Legendary Ladies Man of Inaba

Nothing pwns the fisting chapter though :LOS

5. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

6. Fiona ★*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*★

Thank you OP :rotfl

7. Angel * ~ *

Here is part two of the analisys I began in the third page.

Chakra exchange/display is always linked to sexuality. Which leads me to believe chakra can be assimilated to sexual power/potential/libido. We know that Bijuus are huge mass of chakra, thus leading to Jinchuuriki having said sexual potential/libido. It explains why we never see Jinchuuriki falter in their conviction regarding their sexual orientation, thus the lack of phallic subtitutes (no swords or any cutting/sharp tools/techniques). Hachibi is an exception, but his eight-sword mastering technique shouldn't be seen as use of phallic substitutes. The number of swords, matching the number of tails :)tomaflirt), and the bull being a very sexual symbol, suggests it is more a way of displaying his virility/manhood. So, yes, basically, Bee is one of the manliest characters in Naruto.

When you talk about Jinchuuriki, you have to mention Naruto. So, does that huge sexual potential (since he's host to Nine-tails) makes Naruto manly? First, Naruto has been sexually active really early in this series. Remember the beginning of the Zabuza arc? Naruto hurt his hand, and not just randomly. He actually cut open his palm with a kunai, which is a little, sharp, cutting tool. In other words, a phallic substitute. Thus, making me immediately think of masturbation, which comes at a point where Naruto is still young (he's twelve) and begins to discover the instincts (first mission, first time out of the village). Naruto is kind of discovering his sexuality (since the scene was meant as meaningful and was focused on, it took half the page it was on), but it didn't last long and he wasn't really successful, because Naruto-for a lack of better words-freaked out (he was asking Kakashi if it was okay/Kakashi amusement is far from being innocent :wink). After that, Naruto didn't really experience anything really sexually-related, until the Valley of the End fight against Sasuke. There, he loses control and gets the Kyuubi's chakra, which can be assimilated to animalistic/sexual urges. Sasuke counter that with SM, but I'm most positive that it was that fight, and the libido display of Naruto, along with spending time with Orochimaru, that made Sasuke doubt his sexuality and thus use a katana as a phallic subtitute/kind of reminder of where he stands (kind of like Sai, but for different reasons). After time-skip, Sasuke attempts to hurt Naruto with his katana (direct sexual innuendo) but Naruto remains unfazed. He doesn't attempt to fight it off. And that is why I think Naruto is conscious of his status in the sexual cycle, for attempts to throw him off/make him falter in his conviction of his sexual orientation don't get to him, like Sasuke's threat. Even when he's actually taken by Pain (Naruto's first time), when the latter shoved the dark, long, sharp rod through his hand (note that he began with the hands, which is very meaningful) he doesn't get an expression like Sakura's, a shriek like Hinata, or that sweaty, panting face of Sasuke's (when he got stabbed by Killerbee). The "I feel Pain's chakra inside me" was like him noticing the fact, and experimenting the feeling with an almost indifferent manner. No matter how you look at it, Naruto knows where he stands and even being raped by Pain doesn't shake him off.

Sasuke is the total opposite. After witnessing the overwhelming libido of Naruto in the Valley of the End, and spending time with Orochimaru, a snake-summoner (snakes are powerful sexual symbols), Sasuke doubts his sexuality and uses a "mental crutch" (aka his katana) to remind himself where he stands. Sasuke feels the need to prove his manhood to himself, which explains why he only uses his katana on men, first on Naruto (as if it was a pay-back for the Valley of the End), completely ignoring Sakura who is the girl, then on Yamato, who he manages to stab, but I don't think it was a complete sexual act, since Sasuke, unlike Pain, and Naruto with himself, didn't want to stab Yamato right through. It was more of a threat, a "I'm-the-guy" kind of message. Ironically, Sasuke's first time will be with Killerbee, and he's yet again overcome by the virility of a Jinchuuriki. Sasuke's bleeding, sweating, panting, but I think it cast his insecurity away, since he got a bite at Karin (dubious-looking exchange of chakra) and his katana became more discreet, seldom used after that fight. He even went and stabbed right through Karin with his variation of Chidori, which looks like a phallic subtitute to me. There is just something I don't get: Sasuke never uses phallic substitutes on Sakura. In part I, land of Waves premiscises, he protected her with her body from the attack of the first two rogue mist nins, who were using some kind of long, sharp claws (phallic subtitutes again). After almost killing Karin with his Chidori, he didn't choose his katana or his spear-looking Chidori to attack Sakura, but opted for a close-range, hand attack. I wonder if Sasuke actually isn't a 100% sure of his sexuality, which explains why he still uses his katana (but rarely now), and why he is bold only with provocative/inviting girls like Karin.

9. Closet Pervert Legendary Pervert

I don't think it's an accident because we see a muscular man punching and hurting the vagina. :edu

10. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

luvsakura is my new hero. Way to prove with literary analysis that Sasuke is gay. :kthumb

So true. So true. Good point; well made. :33

11. Wez ★

12. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

^^ That picture is ridiculous. I love it. :ohpek

13. fantzipants Active Member

14. ScienceFiction Member

I guess I do because I didn't see a damned thing sexually suggestive...The extreme suction or whatever was pointless, and the aqua vagina was at best sub par...Somebody needs to get laid...:jk

15. Amrun Doesn't want a Custom Title

No need to bring in such srs bznz to a joke thread, now.

If someone needs to get laid, it is most certainly not me, as my boyfriend can attest to. :kthumb

16. Shima Tetsuo Banned

17. Masq New Member

You MUST have a sharingan......such perception!!!

18. ArAshI-sensei Truth begins in Lies

Gai and Kisame got a thing going on :LOS

19. Waveblade Sexy Flanders

Damn straight :hehee Now, if only Gai could remember the name of that sexy man he keeps running into :hmm

20. Odoriko Active Member

Gai's face looked like he was giving a invisible blowjob. :lmao

21. shadow5050 Sleep Bombs,...

22. Lacie Pureblood

Thanks very much, but I never said Sasuke was gay. He's just insecure :awesome.

23. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a Retired Smod

Oh my, I didn't notice that second page until you mentioned it. Now I wonder how I didn't see it before! And luvsakura, your posts were something alright. I have to admit, jinchuriki virility appeals to me. I don't think I've heard of cutting/stabbing things as being equated with sexual material quite as much anywhere else. :p

24. EPIC raitoangelic BITCH!

Yep... Naruto Fan forums is officially gay now.

25. Selva <marquee><b><i><font size="1"><font color="red">Qu

Damn, this does look like a vajayjay! :nuts I totally missed that! :nuts
    I really doubt Kishi was oblivious or didn't know what the hell he was drawing/writing. He does these things on purpose! :pek

26. Lionheart

lol You're a genius for seeing these, funny.

27. Skywalker Imperial Conqueror

This forum is ridiculous.

28. Momoka sunshine lolipops and rainbows

Only people with no life thinks of these things too hard in random places :lmao

29. Lacie Pureblood

Oh my, have I just been praised by THE Yakushi Kabuto??:amuse

Never thought of it, until a certain forum decided to use Da Vinci Code readings in Naruto. Which is quite fun, actually. There is still a third part of analysis that deals with a few aspects regarding some characters, but I want to add the recent developments, so I'll do some thinking/gather info :awesome

30. LostSelf Forest Sage