1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

The Battledome Challenger Arena

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Sapherosth, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Anyone willing to debate Kimimaro vs X with me, i'd be debating on behalf of a healthy Kimimaro, you'd be debating on behalf of a shinobi of your choosing.

2. HandfullofNaruto Loo Loo Loo

3. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

MINATO :yondaime

4. PhantomSage Solo King

Minato would murk Kimimaro, not really balanced. :yondaime

5. Bonly Fire Fist

What if I wanna debate for Kisame?:catblush

6. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

7. Sapherosth One post man

Well....Kimimaru is pretty durable. Not sure what a rasengan can do against those bones. I also don't believe sealing Kimi into a rock would suffice.

:ufdup You know who you are...

8. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Yeah I was considering this, since Minato's strongest DC is Senpo Rasengan (non BSM)

9. Bonly Fire Fist

I was being serious and got blown off :catcry

10. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

There's not really much to the debate LOL

11. Bonly Fire Fist

I was gonna say Kisame without Suitons bar water clones :catdespair

12. PhantomSage Solo King

X

13. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

Whatever fanfictions minato is portrayed well above kimimaro itachi and kisame and destroys them period. :yondaime

14. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

I don't see FCD killing Kimimaro, considering v tons of sand from Gaara could even hurt him

15. WorldsStrongest One of a Dying Breed

Idk about killing him, but hed get messed up, FCD incapped 100% kurama temporarily, kimi is dirt by comparison.

16. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

I will do SM Kabuto vs KCM Minato, or Non SM/Genetic enhanced Kabuto vs anyone of match.

17. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

Last time I checked this is the battledome though.

So you have to get on board with it.

If Amaterasu wasn't a potential one-shot it wouldn't be hyped as hotter than the sun, it wouldn't suffice in stopping Frankenstein Kabuto from pursuing a destroyed Itachi, it wouldn't be the primary weapon in an elite combination jutsu against the strongest entity in existence (Juubi) that Tobirama and Minato, two of the manga's finest shinobi, creamed in their pants over.

-One shotted immortal god level regenerating, FRS-tanking Cerberus that alone was stalemating KCM Naruto
    -Forced BM Killer Bee to switch into his severed tentacle to survive, burned down the avatar that canonically survived it's own bijuudama and later 4x the bijuudama from Momoshiki
    -Burned through a fire eating frog's stomach leaving Jiraiya dumbfounded
    -Burned Senjutsu (CS1) enhanced constant streaming Great Fireball into nothing
    -Forced the Raikage, one of the most durable shinobi, to dismember himself to survive the flames
    -Forced the strongest entity in existence (Juubi) to remove the part of it's body that was burning from Amaterasu flames
    -Technique contributed to Kaguya's (strongest celestial entity) hesitation to enter the ice dimension through fear, and her sealing during the exchange

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  18. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

:sauceskullypeople actually believe amaterasu's hotter than the sun? Wow, I'm done.

19. PhantomSage Solo King

DaVizWiz said it was HYPED to be as hot as the sun.

But yeah, Amaterasu is supposed to be strong, but many characters had hax to live. (obito Izanagi, Hachibi tentacle kawarimi)

20. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

If it were hot as sun sure the fodder samurai would have died
    Even bee and all hit by it.

21. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

Its a great tech i'll admit, but being hotter than the sun is complete and utter bullshit, is also just a complete contradiction to the manga. Hype is completely dead when there are no feats to back it up.

22. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

23. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

Are you laughing at me or your pre school reading comprehension?

"hyped to be hotter than the sun"

If the flames were hotter than the sun Enton wouldn't be possible, Sasuke would die the moment he manfiested the flames near himself, being more than twice the temperature of the hottest molten lava

We do know it's hotter than Senjusu X propelled flames, flames that even with basic chakra stop the momentum of propelled massive trap bamboo and nearly completely vaporize them X

Lava might not even vaporize propelled bamboo of that scale quickly enough to prevent it from reaching Obito in that sitaution, I'm not sure but I'd bet it wouldn't, basic great fireball incinerates at a supernatural rate.

Point being when the author hypes something as hotter than the sun, you probably shouldn't consider it a technique incapable of one-shotting shinobi.

The underestimation of Amaterasu on here by select debaters isn't really acceptable.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  24. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

25. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

Hype is dead in the face of feats. Itachi was "hyped" to be invincible, Nagato and itachi were "hyped" to be able to beat anyone, Jiraiya was "hyped" to be able to beat kisame and Itachi. I don't give a fuck, if anything is "hyped" to do something, all that matters is if that said "hype" lives up to it's potential, through feats.
    Well you could be foolish enough to do that, OR you could open your eyes and look at the feats provided. Amaterasu's hype is clearly dead, due to it's inconsistent feats, which lean to it not being anywhere near the surface of the sun nor does it prove to be as effective as people hype it to be.

26. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

I'm not hurt, just annoyed when a poster like you twists my words because you don't agree with the majority opinion.

Unless you actually have preschool level reading comprehension and didn't understand the sentence.

Not only was it not relevant to the thread, you deliberately came in here and only posted two sentences that's only intent was to degrade my intelligence as an individual poster.

Sadly, it backfired, and now everyone either knows you're a blatant liar, or you can't read at an adult level. Pick one.

Why you chose the most extreme hype examples is beyond me.

What about when Minato hyped Obito as a shinobi that you need a special set of skills to take on? You don't agree?

What about when Jiraiya hyped Minato as a prodigy you only see once every 10 years. You don't agree?

What about when Minato hyped Sakumo as Sannin level. You don't think so?

The difference between this in-manga hype, and the Amaterasu hype being hotter than the sun - is one is storyline-based and stated by a character who is subject to lying or misinformation, and the other is written by the author himself outside of the storyline in the databook.

Databook hype is just as if not more credible than the in-story hype, for instance, the three extreme in-story hype examples you provided.

• It one shotted BM Bee forcing him to flee through a severed tentacle,
    • Cerberus that was taken out of the fight instantly and likely desummoned having previously tanked FRS and stalemated KCM Naruto,
    • CS2 Sasuke who with his wing alone tanked multiple C2 pig explosions at point blank and stayed on his feet continued fighting was forced to rebirth his body out of his mouth and severely weaken himself to remain in the battle after a single Amaterasu bolt hit his wing and only his wing, forcing him to the ground like a tranqualized horse.

Amaterasu's feats put it in a category where normal shinobi aren't even a one panel challenge.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  27. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

It was neither of the two, but my bad if what I said offended you. The main point of my post is that "hype" is dead in the face of feats, though I get what you mean, how the hype that it got from the author gives off the notion that ama is a jutsu to be reckoned with.

Which was actually true. The only actual way to beat obito is with S/T jutsu or speed, which might be the "special" set of skills he was talking about.

Which again was true. His feats are what made me think that way, not hype.

Actually the databook's hype is far more contraditory and inconsistent than the manga's. Haku was hyped to be moving at light speed in the databook, itachi was hyped to be invincible in the databook, yata mirror was said to be able to block everything. How is this any different form amaterasu's hotter than the sun hype? All of them are clearly bullshit, hyperbolic statements, so how do they differ. You can't only use the databook, to side with your point.

Yet you just look at ama's high end feats instead of it's low end ones as well. Was unable to burn Karin's shirt, barely did anything to a fodder samurai, barely burn through the raikage's arm while burning it for a decent time. Amaterasu is a force to be reckoned with, and is a strong jutsu I'll admit though it hasn't done anything to suggest it's top ninjutsu, especially not because of bullshit hype.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  28. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

A jutsu as hot or hotter than the sun only gives Karin a minor burn on her back, with no lasting damage made evident.

A jutsu as hot or hotter than the sun doesn't burn Sasuke, and Sasuke is still capable of substitution.

Amaterasu's feats are inconsistent. It's impossible to have a discussion regarding Amaterasu due to Kishi's outright failure in maintaining consistency with it.

Amaterasu, in my eyes, is only slightly above Madara's stronger Katons, due to inconsistent feats.

To think it's one of the top jutsu's in Naruto is utter madness, and is completely disproven by inconsistent feats.

No need to flood this thread, go into a PM viz and straw

29. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

It has a detailed list of high-level features.

Which means the hype was true.

Irrelevant what made YOU think that way, hype was correct.

No it's not, there's just as much shit hype in the manga as there is in the databook.

You yourself just provided 3 in-manga examples of garbage hype, and there's way more.

[/QUOTE]Yet you only look at the low end features.

I believe high end features > low end features. Kind of like how we take the strongest versions of characters and not the weakest versions and debate them.

Kind of how we take KCM Naruto at his strongest, as apposed to during the majority of the war where he was being outperformed by Base Killer Bee and Might Gai, couldn't even shunshin and was getting blitzed by V2 Jin & overwhelmed by Rinnegan Obito in close quarters requiring the help from two other powerful shinobi to prevent being warped multiple times.

I'll ask you a simple question - do you think Edo V2 Jin are as fast as KCM Naruto, or that KCM Naruto can't handle Rinnegan Obito in CQC? Because based on low-end features, they are as fast as KCM Naruto, and Rinnegan Obito nearly warped KCM Naruto multiple times in CQC and was hitting him with his gunbai.

No one claimed it was a top ninjutsu, yet the presumption that it cannot one shot majority of the verse upon exposure is utterly assinine and needs to stop.

30. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Kisame vs Base Minato
    Kisame vs Orochimaru (ET restricted)
    Kisame vs Tsunade
    Kisame vs 3rd Raikage
    Kisame vs 4th Raikage
    Kisame vs EMS Sasuke

And any other reasonably balanced Kisame vs X threads.

31. PhantomSage Solo King

How about Kisame vs Nagato? Since you see them as roughly equals, that'd be fun

32. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

33. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Really? No takers for Kisame vs Minato? Guess the Minato wankers are scared

Like Ponta, Minato isn't with shredding

34. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

I'm ready for a pain vs kisame challenge:maybeyouuu?

35. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Pain isn't worth shredding either :catblink

But seriously, I don't really feel like debating Kisame vs Pain at the moment, I was really hoping to debate Kisame vs Minato =(

36. The Death & The Strawberry Nagato/Pain fanboy

Nobody wants to do a minato vs kisame matchup, just take the offers you get, lol.

37. PhantomSage Solo King

I definitely want to see TD&S and T22 settle the grudge that arised between them due to the Kisame vs Pain PM, iirc a couple months ago they were throwing insults at each other and what not ( :( ) so yeah..

38. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Lol, i'm not going to do something I don't want to for you guys. If nobody wants to debate the matchups I listed, they don't have to, but don't expect me to do a debate I don't want to

As a Jiraiya fanboy once said, you have my apologies, it's right between my index finger and my ring finger

39. PhantomSage Solo King

@WorldsStrongest

40. WorldsStrongest One of a Dying Breed

Id do this but im ridiculously busy till after my Bday, which is the 18th of this month.

Like half of my massive family was born in January, myself included so we have a lot of get togethers and whatnot after new years.

41. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

I"ll do minato vs kisame X

42. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Sick, now we just gotta wait for @Sapherosth to make the thread.

Knowledge: Kisame knows of Hiraishin and seals, Minato knows of Waterdome and Daikodan
    Distance:25m
    Restrictions: None

43. professor83 Was I able to live inside your Heart?

Restrictions : kurama

44. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

45. WorldsStrongest One of a Dying Breed

Make me proud :yondaime:yondaime:yondaime:yondaime

X

46. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Prepare to be disappointed.

48. Sapherosth One post man

50. PhantomSage Solo King

:yondaime:gun