1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

The ANTI Naru/Hina

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Seto Kaiba, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Suigetsu My Power Is Maximum

Also their kids happen to have cherry looking hair..

Also judging by burrito manga and anime it is clear that kishi does not longer give a fuck. BTW is it true that he is working on a real life action movie?

2. Kuzehiko A love that never changes

I wish it would be that way but Kishi's sex slave (Ikemoto) said via twitter Kishi worked in the episodes 7 and 8 of the burrito anime so he is still involved in that crap. :catdude

3. AdamWiz Naruto Part I & II > Boruto

I would've supported NaruHina if it was developed from the start.

The whole "Red Herring" bullshit was unnecessary.

4. Inuhanyou I am the bone of my Sword

Well its not as if Naruhina is inherently bad. But its development was nonexistent and the Sakura factor just made it infinitely worse, and took time away from any potential development they could have been given.

I understand Kishi waffling on NaruSaku or Naruhina(since he's given like 3 or 4 different answers on his romance implementation), but if your going to develop it like either one could happen, even for the red herring BS, you should actually develop them equally and not say bad writing and a lack of development is a result of red herring. People reading are obviously gonna give you shit for that.

Its even more annoying because they did it so badly they destroyed Naruto's character in the process of making the movie that had to force their relationship because of no development in the series proper

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  5. HoroHoro shsl shitposter

Heh, and here I thought he was done with the series and wanted to work on this sci-fi manga he's been talking a lot about lately. Guess he finally came to terms with the fact that he's a one-hit wonder whose only successful series will forever be Naruto.

6. AdamWiz Naruto Part I & II > Boruto

I forgot about his sci-fi manga. Is it gone?

7. Suigetsu My Power Is Maximum

No one knows. :lmao

8. Kuzehiko A love that never changes

It is too bad since he will be supervising Naruto's later sequels in anime and manga. :giogio

At this point I think when burrito anime and manga is done it will be get a sequel called ''Boruto's son GT'' or some crap like that. :giogio

We will basically get endless Naruto's grandchildren sequels which per se; its a pretty bad idea. :giogio

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  9. HoroHoro shsl shitposter

Shonen Jump: After the commercial success that is Boruto, we'd like to make an announcement that Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto are working on a direct sequel that follows the misadventures of Naruto's grandchild, Moruto Uzumaki, the son of Boruto and Sarada, and afterwards we shall make a follow-up centering around the misadventures of Garuto Uzumaki!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. GamerGreg New Member

Is Boruto even doing well enough? I don't think it is....

11. HoroHoro shsl shitposter

As a series and a franchise? No, lol. First novel sold like shit, only 6,000 units in the first week, massive drop from other novels. Manga sales are dropping lower than Bleach levels towards it's end. The Boruto DLC for the games sold like shit too. Anime? Barely anyone gives a fuck anymore, not even in the ratings and general buzz dropped. The movie only did well because most people were convinced it was the finale and Kishimoto's final work concerning Naruto.

Diehard Naruto fans won't bring themselves to admit it, especially the Boruto fans, but the franchise is suffering a decline and essentially dying (as it should have). Take these words from somebody who's been visiting Japan, there was little to no Naruto merchandise anywhere I went. The only Naruto-related materials I saw was the manga, and if you're lucky, a mini figure from those gashapon vending machines. It has no staying power in Japan as opposed to Dragon Ball, One Piece, Pokemon or Doraemon.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  12. HisokaRollin Art is a blast!

:hestonpls
    and it reminded me of this:

13. Kuzehiko A love that never changes

Can't handle the lulz :skully

14. HisokaRollin Art is a blast!

15. RFujinami Master Procrastinator

Let's be honest, Naruto turned into his Sci-Fi manga, that why he added aliens and turned the battles into Giant Chakra Mechs duking it out.

16. HoroHoro shsl shitposter

Daruto
    Paruto
    Waruto
    Laruto
    Saruto
    Haruto
    Yaruto
    Taruto
    Karuto
    Faruto

Choose one.

17. Zensuki (⌐■_■)–︻┻┳══━一

Its a flop :hestonpls

Naruto:

1-1.2 million per volume
    2-3 million selling videogames
    Was the number 1 anime for years outside domestic market, even at the end reached top ten ratings in Japan.
    Novels opened at 60k, sold up to 200k. Naruto novels outsold popular franchises like Sword Art Online

Boruto:

300k per volume
    No standalone videogames, expansion was a flop
    Could not even break into top ten in its debut episode, and hasn't ever. Outside Japan its below shows like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia
    Novel opened at 6k

Basically, most of the Naruto fandom does not see Boruto as a canon sequel or a worthy follow on.

18. GamerGreg New Member

Y'know, NH shippers don't want to admit it, but from what I've heard, I think The Last did serious damage to Naruto's reputation in Japan.

19. Zensuki (⌐■_■)–︻┻┳══━一

Nah. The only damage it did was to the characters involved. 2015 was one of the biggest years for the Naruto franchise: canon came back so anime ratings occaisonally broke the top ten, Boruto the movie smashed records, Naruto 72 and Gaiden did well. Iirc 2015 was when they launched that Naruto mobile game which became very successful as well. Oh and you also had the novels beating some of the biggest light novel franchises.

20. HisokaRollin Art is a blast!

I never get how nh fans can like this movie, honestly. Level of OOC, stupidity and cringe mad it hard to watch at all.

One of the best scenes- Sakura was healing Naruto for so long she was laying exhausted later and what Naruto does then? Goes to her and starts talking about his ,,feelings" for Hinata. And im like- Naruto um... When the hell have you became so dumb and selfish?

Do you really think its a good moment to talk about this?

Or Hinata sleeps at Toneri place and she know her sister is in trouble and has her eyes taken out. What is on her mind then during sleep? Naruto- kun, of course!

But nothing beats Naruto, who made Demon of the Mist cry like a bitch, suddenly cant tell the difference between love for food and love for people. Wow. I dont know how much you have to try to think that yeah, sure thats how he acts, it all makes sense. My god.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. GamerGreg New Member

What's this about the Boruto expansion for the Ninja Storm game flopping?

22. Tyrannos Living a Life

But hey, it's Hollywood adapting another Anime title, with Kishi being part of the team. What could go wrong? :zaru

From what I hear, it bombed so bad it was denied by the editors without a second thought. And his other one-shots were failures as well. That's why he's focusing on the Live Action Naruto movie. We all know how well that's going to do. :kukuku

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  23. HisokaRollin Art is a blast!

24. Suigetsu My Power Is Maximum

Do you think it would have had more staying power had it ended in 2010/2011without the The Last shit and the shit storm that was the ending? Also I heard that Kishimoto's wife kicked him out of the household for like 3 days or some shit.

So the Naruto/Bort presence is really dying? I suppose kishi is betting it all on the movie which btw is being produced and done by the guys that made Amazing spiderman. And we know how well those movies turned out. :oldryoma

25. Kuzehiko A love that never changes

To be completely honest I didn't expect this to happen and it's hilarious because Kishi said he was completely done with Naruto but see now? Just like when he began to draw manga he failed multiple times to create a hit manga and the same came to happen with his Sci-Fi manga. It seems he finally came to terms with himself and he is capable to admit the only hit manga he will ever have created is Naruto.

I think as he does not want to fail anymore he ended up focusing more on new Boruto manga and Live Action Naruto Movie.