1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. As of September 1st, Bleach will no longer have an entire subforum dedicated to it since the manga has come to an end. For further information, go here
  3. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  4. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

The 10 SS Captains + the Vizard Group vs Aizen, Gin, Tousen, the Espada and the Bount

Discussion in 'Bleach Battledome' started by Pok?mon Master Ryuumaru, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Pok?mon Master Ryuumaru God of the New World

The Vaizard Group and the ten Soul Society Captains other than Aizen, Gin and Tousen vs. Aizen, Gin, Tousen, the Espada and the Bountou group including Ichinose. Which side will win?

2. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

This is such a hot battle...I have no idea where to start...o_O

3. milkshakes Active Member

The espada aizen tousen and gin will win. UI see their zanpakutou has special skills. Aizen can make a fake corpse or hypnotize people. Gin can extend his sword. So aizen and tousen can distract the captains while gin kills them. the espada on the other hand are mostly vasto-lordes which can take out the whole soul society if u have the right zamount. So I think aizen/tousen/gin/espada would win

4. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Wow this is hard to dissect too many things going on... I think the Vizards vs. the Espada will be on a evil playing field, though if Ulqui is confirmed to be vasto lorde then, Espadas have the edge. Kenpachi could beat Tousen by himself, as noticed in the SS arc. But Aizens shikai is to broken, i don't see how your not fucked when everyone is in his illusion. And Gin just seems so sadistic, that he absolutely has the ability to pwn. So i give it to team Aizen.

5. Kenny Florian Active Member

Current Tousen > Kenpachi. And this is coming from a Kenpachi fan.

6. ZE E?E

I was gonna say the captains win even without seeing that they have the vizgards help, so its obvious who I declare the winner, the buntos obviously:oh

7. Kisame Banned

the rogue captains and espada are outnumbered

but I thiink grimmjow on down coupled with aizens raw strength would take this.

And thats not counting Gin and Tousen who appeared to be hiding their strength back in soul society as well.

8. milkshakes Active Member

Even if the rogue caps are outnumbered they still have the advantage

9. TeinChai Member

I dont know.. I think the vizards are really strong. Maybe equal or greater than the espadas. But Aizen would be a bitch to kill ;\