1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Supergirl and Power Girl vs. Hulk

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Kuya, Oct 17, 2006.

Supergirl and Power Girl vs. Hulk

1. Supergirl and Power Girl

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Hulk

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Supergirl and Powergirl = Infinite Crisis

Who?

2. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

hulk
    both are very powerful but cant take the hulk down

3. Guy Gardner "I'm the crazy one."

I'm not sure this is an 'open-and-shut' case. I mean, in their base forms, both of the girls are stronger than the Hulk, and frankly he can't get angry enough to really match their speed. I was under the impression that Hulk could be knocked out and turn back into Banner: Considering Supergirl has no mental blocks, I can certainly see that happening.

4. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

I say the team will take it, just like Earth - 1 Superman and Earth - 2 Superman beat Doomsday.

5. Comic Book Guy Cassandra Cain Fanboy Advisor

Ugh. . . that was such a case of jobbing. . . but it's canon, especially in IC. Sigh. . .

6. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

Well I attribute it partly to Doomsday being taken completely by surprise from out of the blue.

7. unknowndanex D-Rob

yeah i'm aggreance with that, dealing with one super strong speedster is bad enough but u have him dealing with two. doesn't matter if they're women, they still have basically the same powers as superman.

8. Bullet Active Member

It wasn't jobbing. Earth 1 Supes could have done it alone (he is on Superboy Prime level).

Anyway's the Girl's take this (they both have experince fight Hulk like beings, especailly Power Girl).

9. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

oh damn i forgot about the speed factor then id say its the girls though its not gonna be easy

10. Havoc Basted God

Earth 1 Supes isn't on SBP level, maybe close, but not on the same level.

11. unknowndanex D-Rob

in Earth 1 Supes u mean regular Supes right????????

nah, he was not on Superboy Prime's level at all which is why he and E-2 Superman had to fight him.

12. Havoc Basted God

That's what I was saying.:p

13. Comic Book Guy Cassandra Cain Fanboy Advisor

No-mental blocks, right?

14. Bullet Active Member

I'm talking about the older version of Supes btw, not our Supes today. He's on Superboy's Prime level (without the armor).

He still got hit by two really, really strong guys (both being take out planets, E-1 Supes push planets like toys, just like Superboy Prime) it shouldn't be to shocking that DD would be KOed. Not many characters would be able to stand up from that.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  15. Havoc Basted God

Ok wait

Earth-1 Old Supes

Earth-2 Reg Supes right?

If so, Earth-1 Superman wasn't on the same level as SBP. Neither of them were. What makes you think they were on the same level, maybe I need to read IC again.

16. Bullet Active Member

Because E-1 Supes has always been stronger or even with Superboy (this is without the armor btw, so don't get confuse and think I'm trying to say with his armor).

17. Gunners .

At the sametime I didn't see these Supermen pulling and juggling earths around.

I saw both Supermen fight each other to be honest I donm't know which is which but both of them looked weaker than Superboy prime.

18. Havoc Basted God

Oh, ok I gotcha. I thought you were saying with armor they were even.

19. Bullet Active Member

Cool! That's all I was trying to get across.

20. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

lol geez all this E-1 E-2 talk is starting to confuse me already... good thing i wasn't around for all thosethose pre Crisis of infiniteearths comics. :p

I'd give this fight to the girls. Supergirl is already around equal to superman's level (lacking on the effective application of powers) and w/o mental blocks. Power girl's a tad weaker but still a power hitter in her own right. Two on one's not really fair. :p

21. Havoc Basted God

But even with mental blocks Superman > Supergirl.

22. Guy Gardner "I'm the crazy one."

Powergirl > Supergirl. If you're basing this off of Supergirl 9, she had been in Kandor and wasn't up to full power. Plus, she holds back similar to Superman.

Plus, I was under the impression that Superboy Prime > E-1 Superman. Yeah, E-1 Supes has been around longer, but his powers developed much slower and much later. Superboy Prime, even in with his little bit of power was able to crack through the Timestream and reach Earth. Meanwhile, E-1 Supes, who easily had a much larger solar charge in him compared to Superboy Prime, took longer and nearly crushed his knuckles in doing so.

Superboy Prime is exactly that, the prime specimen. He's far more powerful than both E-1 and E-2.

23. unknowndanex D-Rob

yeah thats what i thought too, add in the fact it took three flash's just to put him into the speed force.

owning MM and PowerGirl
    X
    X

coutering three flashes with punches
    X

this guy was messing with continuity through his punches, he was way more powerful than the other two supermen

24. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

havoc: i meant that supergirl just won't hold back because she has mental blocks, not that she's stronger than supes.

nahhh i think supergirl > powergirl.

For one thing powergirl was already permanently weakened after a fight with the grey man a long long time ago.

Recently kara threatened to dislocate powergirl's... something if she didn't calm down.

Before that powergirl nailed supergirl when powergirl's powers started acting up and supergirl stated that she shouldn't be that strong.

And one time in birds of prey she was flying wiht black canary (she actually gave black canary the ability to fly :eek:) and black canary was talking to her. Powergirl told her to shut up cuz she can't concentrate on flying while doing other stuff at the same time and htat she hates long flights. Canary said that superman never had htat problem and then powergirl said that she isn't as fast as superman, who's comparable to current supergirl.

25. unknowndanex D-Rob

well in IC it was said that PowerGirl's powers are the same as E2 Superman and i believe that him and E1 are about the same level, it's just that E2's powers took longer to develop than E1's.

BUT!!!!! Supergirl is the stronger considering that she can appear more powerful than E1 due to E1's mental blocks meaning that she is more powerful than E2 meaning she is more powerful than Powergirl

26. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

supergirl is more powerful than superman? e2 supes is the regular one right?

27. Havoc Basted God

No, she has the potential to be more powerful or she has more raw power than Superman w/ his mental blocks. But to just say Supergirl is more powerful than Superman isnt't really correct.

28. unknowndanex D-Rob

no, she can APPEAR to be more powerful because Superman holds back due to his mental blocks whereas she goes full power more often.

E2 is Golden Age Supes

E1 is the modern Superman who has the mental blocks

i'll go by name though, Kal-L is Earth-2 and Kal-El is Earth-1

29. Comic Book Guy Cassandra Cain Fanboy Advisor

That was because of the reality wall. Even E2 Superman messed with continuity -- he punched the wall during Zero Hour.

Actually, the post-Crisis Superman is a third version. The E1 Superman's story was concluded in Alan Moore's "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

30. unknowndanex D-Rob

Birthright brought Silver Age aspects back into continuity though

plus i look at the fact that both of their names are Kal-El and that the only reason he isn't doing PC feats is because he put in mental blocks now