1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. As of September 1st, Bleach will no longer have an entire subforum dedicated to it since the manga has come to an end. For further information, go here
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Stern Ritter Ranking System

Discussion in 'Society Library' started by Black Moon, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Black Moon Star Knight

Anyone who think the Stern Ritters aren't ranked by the alphabetical order are kidding themselves.

As we have seen in this chapter, the Stern Ritter with the letter "U" (which is one of the last letters in the alphabet) looked like your typical everyday fodder while the letters "E" and "F" correspond to the ones who got that badass intro in the previous chapter.

tl;dr The Stern Ritters presented in the previous chapter are the ones ranked from A to G and the strongest of the bunch.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  2. Tyler ̣

I hope they aren't ranked, but if they are Bambietta is the 5th strongest :hurr

Unless it's in reverse order........ ;33

3. Grimm

I agree with this theory as well. Just like you said, yes the U guy seemed like the everyday fodder, however he is DEFINITELY not "fodder" but he probably is compared to the one who look more like "bosses" like the Blond Guy, Mohawk guy, etc.

Yes and E and F correspond to the loli girl and the guy with the mask. Both who looked strong to begin with it.

I also think it's their ranks, it would make sense. However I HOPE kubo doesn't screw them like the Espadas.

If the Blond dude is letter A I think this would ALL be too obvious that the letters are their ranks ... But, we can never be so sure ...

4. Ketchup Sauce Member

The Yammy of the Sternritter is going to be ? for sure :whitebeard.

5. Black Moon Star Knight

Who said the Stern Ritters go from A to Z? :maybe

6. Grand Cross Funkiest Dealer

Don't get mad if Kubo josses your power level theory :lmao

7. Black Moon Star Knight

Mad? About what? You're delusional bro, I'm 100% right.

8. Kazeshini Product of the System

Damn Kubo power level logic.

9. DoflaMihawk Blind Bandit

And Buckbeard turns out to be Z. :zaru

10. Neo Arcadia ?

Let's hope that, unlike Aizen, Buckbeard actually ranked them based on skill and abilities rather than bullshit like reiatsu.

11. Grimm

to make it even worse:

Actually Aizen ranked the Espadas based on everything: Reiatsu AND Abilities.
    And yes, Aizen had the nerve to put Ulquiorra and Grimmjow in 4th and 6th places :lmao.

12. Blunt Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed Mask Guy is F and is fighting Renji. I had high hopes for him.

13. RandomLurker Quick Brown Fox

He's not fighting Renji, he's fighting Byakuya. The Mexican wrestler will fight Renji.

Also, 6/26 is definitely not bad for a strength level if there are Stern Ritters from A to Z and the letters are a power ranking. Compare that with the U dude Rose is fighting, the difference will be huge.

14. Neo Arcadia ?

Wait... What?

I'm pretty sure I heard the sole ranking factor was Reiatsu. Individual abilities were never taken into account. I remember a big deal being made about that across various forums.

15. SunnyMoonstone Better then you

It's grimm6jack. Half the time he just says bullshit that even he knows is wrong.

16. Black Moon Star Knight

Not to mention that even the weakest Stern Ritter is supposed to be a lot more powerful than Kirge who seems to be on par with Bankai Ichigo (at least Mid-Tier Captain). Which, going by powerscaling, means that As Nodt is still obscenely powerful and Byakuya will get owned.

17. Grimm

sk Kojuko Tengen. The thing about being ONLY reiatsu factored he said that it was a "mistranslation" and he is not someone who would lie like that. Ask him.

Can you please stop bashing me for whatever little reason you have? Read above and no, I never post bullshit, I post things that YOU do not agree with it.

You not agreeing with me =/= Me being wrong.

18. SunnyMoonstone Better then you

Many translators I trust said that indeed the line says the espada rank is sole on Reiatsu, and none them have stated any different to my knowledge.

I say that because you either seem to not knowing what you're talking about sometime(which provable by just reading the part the damn manga you reference at that moment), or you show you know what you are talking about in one post, but act like you don't when you debate in another. Also I'm sorry, but aren't you the called bullshit on me the last time we talked? Don't try to play the victim here when more people then me know you do that, and that one of the reason why a good number of SL members jokingly make fun of you.

In this case it seems that you just have a different source on the matter then myself. Which is reasonable case of crossed info, so I'll take back my call of bullshit on you this time.

19. maltyy too busy to f!@#

What happened to there being only 7 Stern Ritters? I liked it better that way. Not all this fodder "U" bullshit

20. Stark The Chrysanthemum

What if the letters stand for something instead of being a ranking?

21. Grimm

To the bolded: I did? Depending on what you said, I probably did but I don't remember what we were talking about.

Most of the time, I know what I'm saying. I'm never 100% sure but I don't condtradict anything that is stated in the manga(unless I actually forget that it has been stated), unlike major people in the SL and BBD that like to "contradict" most of Kubo's databook info and only accept the info that suits their fandom better ...

22. Mako Mankanshoku

Maybe both. Let's just wait and see.

23. CM Pope The Holy Father

Please, Kubo....

Don't do this.

24. Magicbullet Banned

Too late :noworries

25. Kazeshini Product of the System

26 Stern Ritters :amazed

It was better with 7 and Buck. :(

26. Shozan サソリ ∞ λύκος

So the NaNaNaNa dude is from the Privaron Stern Ritters? :Kubolaugh

27. Speed of darkness Y2J problem.

I agree with this niga 100% tahts mah theory to mah brah dawg,but we can be wrong you never know dawg.

28. Nedeti SENIOR MEMBER

Dude you matter of speech is so embracing, Mr. King and X would rise up from the grave and slap you.:capc

On topic:

I hope we're all wrong, and i already think we are, since u can't fit the alphabet where it lacks spots.

29. bigboner bender

I expect level Y and Z to get solo'd by Yama before he faces buckbeard.

30. Stark The Chrysanthemum

He's desperate for attention, just consider him a newfag and ignore him. :hmpf

What if instead of the rankings being A for the strongest and Z for the weakest, it's the other way around, and Buckbeard is Z?

:wha

31. Kazeshini Product of the System

then everyone would be reporting in to the weakest Stern Ritter. :amazed

32. Saturnine Escaping the Wood in Vain

In my opinion there are only 7 sternritters. Whether they're ranked or not is not yet clear to me, what I think the letters are for is forming a word. Possibly a German word. We've got E,F and U so far, right? So maybe Feuer or something like that. Only with seven letters and none repeating :LOS