1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

State Your Controversial Naruto Opinions

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by adeshina365, Dec 11, 2016.

1. The Death & The Strawberry Could you settle for a smile, and a fond farewell?

- Rinnegan is immune to genjutsu:fuck
    - pains entire philosophy was true, and is the only "true" way that human beings, even in real life can know peace.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. Closet Pervert Legendary Pervert

Sarutobi and Minato were the strongest, the war arc doesn't count because it was pure shit.

3. oMeGa1904 Dr. Maddie Ahn

I think i can understand. It's not about love over power or viceversa. It's about Itachi always making his decisions in his own without anyone's consent nor knowledge beforehand. It's in his way more Indra like than Sasuke's character thru the whole manga. Sasuke's character wasn't that much against cooperation to seize his goal. He joined Orochimaru, he needed someone to train him, the first thing he did after was forming Hebi, so he knows cooperation as some form of alligned goals and at some point he almost befriended Taka. Itachi is a better fit for genius lone self-centered Indra who makes his decisions on his own without anyone's will in consideration while Sasuke is the raw, power hungry Indra who seeks power for his goal. Altho the fact Sasuke was power hungry wasn't by some nature predisposition, but circumstantial by the events in the manga. That's something i didn't get from Indra reincarnations. Seems contradictory and/or inconsistent. However Ashura reincarnations were more consistent, they were all charismatic people who befriend people easily by some naturally predisposition.

Maybe a theory of why they need a pair to form a true Indra succesor can be made. After all Sasuke and Madara needed their brothers to become effective Indra reincarnations. Altho the simplest explanation is Kishi sucks at writing.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  4. Arthas Anko's Lover

Then you have panels where Itachi said his failure was trying to do everything himself.

Can you get more Indra like then that?

5. fuff Maybe next time ;)

if i recall sakura stopping being ino friend because of sasuke but it was also because ino was someone she had to overcome because ino was confident whereas sakura wasnt. i think it was shown at the end of their fight that ino gave sakura acknowledgement, that she "blossomed" but ya i dont think ino loved sasuke she had a crush on him for sure, her IT dream was a joke: sai vs sasuke hahah

6. oMeGa1904 Dr. Maddie Ahn

I don't analyze from Sakura's perspective since it matter little to nothing from Ino's end. What i think is from Ino's end and receiver of Sakura's motive of why she broke their friendship at that point in time. Which she explicitly said it was because they were rivals for Sasuke's love. And yeah i don't think Ino really loved him but rather a competition/grudge towards Sakura.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  7. Brooks The Batman

Itachi wasn't and will never be a "hero" no matter how many times Kishimoto tries to push that bullshit on to me. The nigga killed Kids, Elders, Women, and defenseless Men. He's a mass murder, period.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Hussain .

It's not like he did anything to be considered a hero in the first place. :lmao

9. Brooks The Batman

10. Hussain .

What even worst is, he actually failed to undo Asspulldara's ET which was the only one left anyway. :skully

11. Indra Well-Known Member

B-But he saved Sasuke! HE'S THE TRUE HOKAGE!

12. Brooks The Batman

It's like every time Kishimoto draws a panel of Itachi, he's snorting cocaine up from the ass.

13. Brooks The Batman

You could tell even as the manga was ending, Kishimoto was still trying to justify his killing of innocent people.

14. Indra Well-Known Member

15. Iwanko Member

Naruto and Sasuke equality was forced as hell.

16. Lemongrab Well-Known Member

Yeah, what Onoki said was pretty dumb. What if it was another villain that undid Edo Tensei?
    He would look stupid.:skully

17. MasterORB Active Member

You know what more Ironic, is that the world was save and destroy by the villains. Listen here guys like Orochimaru, Sasuke, Kabuto, Obito, destroy and save the world in a way.
    In my opinion if it wasn't for some villains the the entire ninja army was done. But it is just my opinion.

18. Ayumi11 New Member

My controversial states? Mmmm... let's see:

- The "Obito the coolest guy" thing was pure shit. He's responsible, directly or indirectly, of Uchiha clan downfall, Neji, Minato, Kushina, Yahiko, Konan, Jiraiya, Iruka's parents, Shikaku, Inoichi and a lot of fodders' death. He ruined Itachi and Sasuke's life. He's the culprit of all the pain and victims of Akatsuki. How the hell was he "the coolest"?

- Hinata had a lot of potential as a character, but was reduced only as Naruto's love interest. Nevertheless, all she did, especially the speech in chap. 615, was great

-Kishimoto should have stopped at Sage mode for Naruto and MS for Sasuke. Strenght levels were completely fucked up from KS onward

- Sakura is one of the strongest, but her abilities were shown almost exclusively in Sasuke's presence or in Sasuke related events (e.g Sasori)

- Although Obito's creepy obsession, I don't really mind Rin.

-Naruto was ruined in part 2: he never really grew but keeps getting attention, credit and praises by everyone, despite all the bullshits he says.

- I don't like how Kishi has used Sasuke just to make the plot proceeding. Sasuke is calm, reasonable, focused even under emotions' control, as shown in part 1 and even in part 2 against Itachi. He can easily read the atmosphere , as well as people's feelings. So I guess some of his actions in KS and War Arc were due only to Kishi's bad writing

- I like Kakashi but he's the worst sensei. Never really trained Sakura, always ignoring Naruto in part 1 and never able to have a decent talk with Sasuke. And... Is he really suited for Hokage's seat?

- I loved Itachi's character and his final words to Sasuke but he truly wasn't perfect nor was he that clever in trusting "Madara" ( oh boy, c'mon). He was a victim but not a hero, just the perfect soldier whose mask fortunately crushed for the sake of his little brother. All the idolization he gets among other characters and readers is... dangerous, disturbing!

- Sasuke had no reason to join Akatsuki or attack Bee. Kishi did it only to make him appear bad and to turn Konoha and the other countries against him...

- I find Fugaku and Sasuke similar in expressing their emotions

- Minato wasn't really a good father

- Kushina is Naruto's copy and it's made really explicit so many times in the manga. The red herring Kushina-Sakura parallel is simply stupid

- Himawari is the greatest new entry

- Studio Pierrot sucks and makes OOC almost all the cast.

- Although they get scenes only during the War in Part 2, Sasuke and Sakura are by far the best couple. While NaruHina in the manga is supported for more than 80 % by Hinata's feelings, SS gets really a lot from Sasuke too, not just Sakura.
    He truly treasures her, scolding her when she needs to be and at the same time cheering and pointing out her qualities. He , who's so jealous of his private space with everyone, male or female, physically touches her many times and he's at ease only when she's the one touching him. Also, he trusts her a lot: Sakura is the only one in the serie to be told by Sasuke himself about Uchiha clan and Itachi, the only one receiving serious apology by him. Not to mention the 2 "thank you" or the forehead poke.
    It was really a pity that her lack of self confidence made her unaware, except in Gaiden, of the great importance and influence she's had through the entire serie on him.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  19. Rohan Badass Boy

SasuSaku is the most hinted at pairing in Part 1.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  20. Hussain .

I don't think that's controversial tho... :hmm

21. Ayumi11 New Member

I'm really glad to know!:swtf:aww:approved

Ah! I forgot to add:
    - Shizune should have died during Pain's assault, as well as Chouza and Choji

- One of Naruto's worst actions was saving Gai against Madara... I truly love Gai, in that moment he was gonna be a hero...

- Team 8 should have defeated on its own at least one or two Akatsuki members

- Tsunade is so underrated :(

- I really like Karin, she's so funny, but I can't stand Team Taka, it could have been replaced by other well known characters

-Juugo looks like C16 of Dragon Ball but is so lame and awful

- I can't stand Sai

22. Klue Youth Losing

Tsunade for top lady; double middles to Kaguya. All of Kishi's other female chars are too weak. They need to swap their ninja license in for an apron and a spatula.

Yeah, I said it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  23. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

Though judging by early pt2 Sakura had the potential to be a proper kunoichi as well. Sadly, she was mentally challenged.

24. Klue Youth Losing

Shit!! I knew I forgot someone, good call.

:ryoma

The love confession to Naruto ruined it.

:raiden

25. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

I feel you, especially VOTE2 and beyond. Ukyo is picking up where kishi left off and will continue to nerf the rinnegan so others stand a chance. It's something we just gotta deal with at this point.

26. Iwanko Member

Context. On the VIz trans he said that Obito who wanted to be hokage was the coolest guy meaning young Obito.
    don't think that if even Rinnegan wasn't nerfed Sasuke would be equal unnerfed Naruto without bijuu because of rinnegan natural limitations.

27. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

Frankly, I thought that her final confession to Sasuke was far worse to her character... it annihilated what little was left of her dignity. Why couldn't she just stand up for herself and call him out on his bullshit, even if she didn't have the power to stop him, she could at least have tried to do something other than sobbing and begging... :gglife

28. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

What limitations? The ones made up by the fandom to bullshit themselves into thinking there's a actually "reason" for the rinnegan's nerfed showings? Preta path being used at the same time as other paths/ninjutsu is logically already too much. That's why kishi didn't let it happen at VOTE2, stop playing around. I bet you can't even explain why sasuke just doesn't warp every foe on his attacks with a mere thought like we already know he can/seen him do. Also bringing up sasuke's feat of doing the inverse of hagoromo splitting the ten tails is just more hype power to the rinnegan so i'm not sure why you're trying to downplay using that feat.

If you can't(or refuse) to grasp the potential power and combinations of the rinnegan(in this case, sasuke's) then you gotta be one of those naruto fanboys. You're all in denial there's no rationalizing with your ilk. Beyond pitiful.

29. Hussain .

30. Hussain .

And frankly, without nerf, Naruto would have fodderstompped the living shit out of Sasuke. Since the war arc started, no one in their right mind thought of Sasuke as a threat to Naruto. In fact, everyone was wonding how on earth does Sasuke even stand a chance. :lmao

And at that point (until now) the only argument Sasuke fanboys have "they are portrayed to be equal" lol

The Rinnegan is highly overrated. You are saying "Preta path" when Naruto shut down that ability before
    Bolt did it, and so did Jiraiya and itachi as well. :catdude

31. Lemongrab Well-Known Member

:scust

Only Kunoichi still active from the old Gen is Kurotsuchi and Ino.

Tsunade was at least in her 60's by chapter 700. Gaiden/Boruto is a few years after that so she could even be in her 70's. She ain't top no more.:catwalk

You say this, and yet gave your girl Hinata a 10 even though she's still Chunin while other girls in her generation advanced to Jounin.
    Just sayin.:catsmug

32. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

...implying that I merely should have rated Hinata based on her strength? :apathy

If you took a moment instead of being the irate fanboy, you could've noticed that I deliberately did not name Hinata in that post. Of course, when Sakura is mentioned, the mouth opens and the eyes shut close. I suppose now all I have to wait for is that someone throws in the subject of Karin in order to defend Sakura's lack of accomplishments :facepalm

33. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

They were saying that before sasuke got the rinnegan.
    Don't see how EMS sasuke was equal to BSM naruto when EMS sasuke was in awe of naruto's BM on panel. It's pretty much word of god(the author) that there equals as of now(as adults). Either way, i just want to see rinnegan hax utilized in the most efficient, powerful manner possible.
    Impossible. How do you overrate something that can tame the most powerful creature in the series? Not to mention the myriad of god like techniques it afford it's users. If anything it's abilities are undermined by the author for obvious reasons.
    Sasuke successfully used a point blank preta path absorption on naruto during VOTE2. Sasuke not using it at all as an adult is sheer neglect and stupidity on kishi/ukyo's part. Sasuke should be absorbing all of the ninjutsu that come his way but that wouldn't be fair. So we are stuck with sasuke just using the rinnegan to teleport. It's disgraceful writing, don't defend or try to makes sense of it.

34. Lemongrab Well-Known Member

Well since you care about "potential to be a proper Kunoichi" you could at least drop Hinata a point or two. :LOS

35. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

Last I checked Hinata was a rather untalented chunin, and a side character. Meanwhile, Sakura was supposedly the heroine, trained by Tsunade, who constantly brought up the issue of catching up to Naruto and Sasuke. This kinda puts the two on different standards, doesn't it?

I don't really care how strong Hinata was, though, when I consider how much I like or dislike her character. Strength wasn't really her goal, nor did it inhibit her at playing a role in the manga. The only real thing I dislike is that Kishi shoved her to the background and practically forgot about her. Then again, the same happened to Sakura, who only was brought back at the moments Sasuke came into the picture.

Genre or not, Kishimoto wasn't exactly positive on the position of women..

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  36. Hussain .

No, the perception was the same. Heck, it could have been worst for Sasuke after his pitiful performance with Kaguya.
    Even Sakura was better than him, and people were saying Kakashi with MS is stronger than him as well. :lmao
    Kishi is repetitive with everything. However, even tho he is extremely repetitive, he tries to not make the users "identical" so to speak.
    On other words, you will never see what you want because that will effect Pain/Nagato.
    The Juubi? Please. That shit was EXTREMELY underwhelming and lack-laster.
    > Obito sealed it when he was almost dead and controlled it in no time
    > Asspulldara did the same shit
    > The Hokage shut him down in less than a minute.

I don't even understand how the fuck did it need both Fago and his brother to deal with it. :hestonpls

Most of the Rinnegans abilities are only gimmicky. :lmao

Same shit can be said about Momoshiki, Nagato, Pain, Kisame, Toneri, Kaguya, Samehada...etc etc

Yet, people don't consider Kisame stronger than Asspulldara for example because can absorb Asspulldara's PS with his Shark jutsu.
    neither do you see them saying Nagato/Pain is stronger than EMS Asspulldara either (and that includes you, no?)

So, why do you think that applies to some, but not the others? :tomato
    Shouldn't that mean it's not necessarily being "nerfed", but rather it's about the opponent's level? :smoke

37. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

This is nonsense. Rakiri19 and some other kakashitards saying kakashi>sasuke doesn't mean anything. We all know where sasuke stands.
    He wouldn't need to make them the same. Give the animal path different animals. Give the asura path new weapons. He could've gave preta path momoshiki's ability.
    You can't be serious right now. The juubi's firepower, durability, chakra and everything else about is leagues upon leagues stronger than the other beast combined. It's kaguya fused with the god tree for god sakes.
    Canon proves otherwise. The rinnegan has shown way too much to even try this.
    They had to stab his absorbing rinnegan to stop him.
    Hit with a spirit sword while in brainless zombie mode
    They had to kill preta path to stop him.
    Defeated without samahada and needed specialty taijutsu to stop him.
    His absorption is very specific.
    Her absorption was very specific.
    Because he's not unless you're name is troyse22. Madara could probably kill kisame without PS or susanoo tbh. Either that or mountain cutting shockwaves one shot.
    Only without PS and kyuubi is nagato stronger than madara. Otherwise PS slash him down with a shockwave.
    Never said it didn't apply to others. I'm talking about sasuke and the rinnegan here.
    Sasuke is a god tier who has fought equally with the strongest of god tiers. Especially adult sasuke. There is no reason why he shouldn't be spamming preta path, shinra tensei, basho tenin etc against his opponents.

Just admit that kishi want sasuke to keep using susanoo and ameno lol.

38. D4truf Ghostface

The war arc was good especially if you watch the fights in the anime.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  39. Iwanko Member

Prove me that someone who awakened rinnegan naturally can use PP along with other jutsu and paths. Because i have proof that they cant (at least with some jutsu)http://oi41.tinypic.com/5vvyj9.jpg. And it was a lot more experienced rinnegan user than Sasuke. (QUOTE] I bet you can't even explain why sasuke just doesn't warp every foe on his attacks with a mere thought like we already know he can/seen him do.[/QUOTE] Ameno limited range i guess. I might be wrong , but everytime when he swapped with someone they were within Ameno range.[ QUOTE]Also bringing up sasuke's feat of doing the inverse of hagoromo splitting the ten tails is just more hype power to the rinnegan so i'm not sure why you're trying to downplay using that feat.
    .[/QUOTE] This feat is more his chakra control feat than rinnegan power feat.
    With different personality/mindset.

40. Lemongrab Well-Known Member

:hestonpls :hestonpls

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  41. D4truf Ghostface

42. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

Even those two are in sparse use these days. Shit, the dude hasn't even bothered with fucking Amaterasu. Though that's probably for the best tbh.:catsupine

43. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

smile-big

No.

44. MasterORB Active Member

I still think Boruto is a boring character and they trying to more then can chew, Because the main character of your main series doesn't work, don't try to put everything in one basket.
    And don't try to add copy characters like Sai and Yamato who are copy's of Sasuke and Kakashi to take is spot light of this two characters, i still thought Kishimoto try to make Naruto be the most popular character that he fail at it and people caught on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  45. -Ziltoid- the Agenda

46. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Pa qué?

47. Lemongrab Well-Known Member

Yes, we don't want to see Amaterasu fail at burning something else.:cattired
    This

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  48. Indra Well-Known Member

How can you still think a character is boring? Don't you mean you find the character boring?

It's just a rehash unless I'm missing something. There's nothing dedicated to the flash forward, saying something is more that it can chew based on four panels is really naive. Don't you think?

How do they do this?

But how do they do this?

Somehow people get into the idea that adding a few design choices equates to the creators rehashing characters or copying them entirely into someone else.

There's barely anything on anyone's personality. Having a scar doesn't make Boruto, Kakashi.

In regards to the latter, Boruto's has a similar cape, but the colors are completely different. What they did rehash was for some reason brown shoes being the style in the Boruto manga verse? Also the sword, which might be his too, it's not confirmed though.

However the style under the cloak, and the color scheme is the same as it was before. I don't get most of the complaints, but I guess this is just the Naruto fandom.

We (not as in you but everyone including myself) just complain complain complain. Even if it isn't explained, then we complain some more :skully

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  49. Hussain .

Well, it's not only Kakashi's dick riders to be honest. Kamui in the BD is a sacred move, and a lot of people think DMS Kakashi is on par with Naruto and Sasuke (As retarded as their beliefs may be) and that came purely from Sasuke's pitiful performance. :catdude

Well, that technically still the same shit. That's why he asspulled the Limbo and Sasuke's Kawarimi jutsu to make their usage a bit different than Pain/Nagato.
    Tree, but that does not change the fact that he was easily controlled, sealed, and shut-down.

The end point, they have all went around the absorbing jutsu.

Those shockwaves are stupidly overrated. It does not matter how many time you want to repeat it, they ain't ending shit.
    No one has even been defeated by "lolshockwave". Heck, no one has even been seriously damaged from them let alone getting defeated.

lol, those shockwaves nonsense again. :haha
    Can you give me a page of anything ever getting defeated by those shockwaves? Even if it's an ant, I will take that as well. :lmao

Sasuke used Preta path against Naruto. It did not change much. As a matter of fact, we have seen Kaguya unable to absorb Naruto's attacks entirely here
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/688/10
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/688/11
    I.E the explosion. Hence why if Naruto was actually serious, he would have floored the living shit out Sasuke.

That depends on the opponent really.

He does. Just like with every other characters. I don't see why are you focusing on "it's a Rinnegan nerf"
    Examples would be
    > Kakashi only focus on Rikiri/Kamui even tho he supposedly has a 1000 jutsu.
    > Minato keeps spamming FTG, even tho he has sealing jutsu, elements...etc
    > Hiruzen uses clones/Enma even tho he supposedly has every single jutsu exist in Konoha
    > Tsunade only uses Taijutsu even tho she has 4 other elements

And the list goes on and on.

That's not only in term if what the characters don't use. But even those things that they do use, they ignore it in cruital times in order to make the plot happens, they all of sudden be retards, weaker, slower and whatnot.

So, yeah, it's not a Rinnegan thing. :catdude

50. Hussain .

I don't see what difference does that make. :catblink
    His previous personality/mindset means nothing. He is still the worst criminal the Naruto-verse has ever seen,
    and Naruto's statement was completely and utterly retarded.