1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!
  4. The latest NF Newsletter is out (June), read it here

State Your Controversial Naruto Opinions

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by adeshina365, Dec 11, 2016.

1. HoroHoro Well-Known Member

THE UCHIHA SEX DRIVE IS TOO STRONG!!!

2. pat pat Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. pat pat Well-Known Member

1010 has a fetish for ninja weapons , i don't see why she would want to get married......she can use them as she wants :doge

Because we barely see them together , because they're side characters.....and kishi got too shitty at writing to develop several characters at the same time? [ go see the family meal scene in gaiden....sakura looks sad...oh nope she has sasuke's face :skully ]
    Her whole life revolve around the guy, of course she will be happy to see his face....or his penis.....it depends

Shikamaru can use his shadows to do some cool stuffs :doge , and Sai spent his whole life with Danzo and the Anbu....he fapped all these years...the dude has experience. And uchiha genes turn people into mad person lr mass murderers , no one wants that :skully

most people don't give a fuck....( me too) those who are not happy with it are uchiha wankers and sakura fans ( because they hate the little guy and think uchiha is a weird royal family....(self insert is dangerous ) :laugh that's why i "support" Borusara ( even tho i don't give a fuck) , to piss people off and because with one movie it got more development and makes more sense than that other piece of *****SS :skully

Most ( most not all) of people from the Uchiha/sasuke fandom can't realize this a manga is a piece of fiction :hestonpls

The naruto (manga ) fandom is legendary bro :laugh

She wants to be Hokage and Bolt wants to be her right hand, i see no damsel in distress here. Just a beautiful and cute cooperation. And not everyone write female characters like useless shit that needs to be saved or cry all the time. :doge

Because he is a mass murderer and wants to fuck the ninja era up. Of course he won't protect someone who wants to be hokage......he would try to kill that person :skully
    Because he spent most of his life ignoring her , trash talking her or trying to fking kill her :skully, and when in gaiden he says blablabla my wife will probably have solve the problemwhen we get there...of course it's cool.....but 5 minutes later he went to her rescue...and saved her.....like a damsel in distress :skully
    If anything Sarada being the wifu of Kawaki would only prove that she just like her mom have a thing for criminals :skully
    SaradaXTonton is the only cool pairing tho :cat[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

4. Indra Well-Known Member

How could I forget!!!!!!

One panel triumphs over real development!!!

Foolish me :catprone

Yes I'm so sorry. Asking SasuSaku fan's about development, wrong idea.

:catskully

Ya'll would accept 300 bad chapters and 1 good chapter and call it "Good"

LOL.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Derael Active Member

- The way the sharigan was handeled was more interessting in part 1
    - Kumo/Hyuga conflit should have goten more focus
    - The Hyuga clan should have goten more focus in general
    - Same goes for the Uzumaki clan
    - Uchiha's story was only interesting in part 1
    - Sasuke was only likable in part 1 and BORUTO
    - Naruto's "coolest guy ever" line is utter garbage, the worst line of the serie but I doubt this is really controversial
    - Itachi was an idiot
    - Rin is the worst female character in the manga
    - Minato teleports himself, he's not actually fast like some might say
    - Shikamaru doesn't really seems that smart
    - Danzo was not the worst vilain of the manga

Regarding the Next Gen :

- While Sarada is really likable, I'm not really interested by her character. I hope Ukyo will make her more interesting but she's has the same goal as the previous MC so it won't be easy.

- I can see why some might not like Boruto ( he doesn't appeal to a lot of people) but while he's not as likable as Sarada, he's the most well writen character of the Next Gen and also better writen than characters from the original manga. He's also interesting as a shonen MC. I hope Ukyo will handel him better than Kishi did with Naruto.

- I really dislike Borusara, even though I like both characters
    - Shikadai is too much of a Shikamaru clone ( regarding the personality, the feats and the design except the eyes )
    - Chocho is insufferable

6. Indra Well-Known Member

Zef how can you ask people to look up the definition of development when you completely glossed over their relationship :goose

(This is a short summary, the best I can in terms of cutting shit)

Boruto and Sarada started off as friends who cared for each other, but generally, only Sarada really cared for him internally. In the sense that, she would be willing to watch over him and take it up a notch, in contrast to Boruto who would not even consider her feelings at times. If you want a sheer example of this, look at the scene when Sarada is watching Boruto train, and later when Boruto shows his Rasengan to Sasuke (thinking that he failed), Sarada supports him trying to get Sasuke to accept him.

Boruto on the other-hand wasn't very considerate of her feelings, especially when it came to being the Hokage, aka needing to take the Chunin Exams to progress. However, later into the story, Boruto starts to change. During the Flag test, right before the team was about to grab his flag, Boruto opted to use the KOTE device. However, while he was using it, these memories came to him:

> Something about not wanting to let Naruto down
    > A scene with Sarada/Mitsuki (when they all showed their receipts for the Exams)

This shows that, despite his initial beliefs, truly at the heart he did not want to fail because he knew that his team mate would lose too.

At the end of the film, when Boruto finally realizes what he wants to do. He makes it his goal to become a ninja like her father, whilst wanting to support Sarada when she enters the Hokage Office. Basically saying that he'll make it his number one priority to make sure she's safe.

Yeah that relationship is exactly the same as the Gaiden, albeit, character development is something most pairing fan's suck at. Not even excluding anyone on that.

I find it arguably Boruto and Sarada's friendship to be largely more likable and realistic to that of NaruHina/SasuSaku, and that has nothing to do with pairings either. Just friendship :wow

7. Arles Celes The Psychologist

But Sasuke's zord is bigger. MUCH bigger. :hurr

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

She never blushed in the presence of her weapons...while in Sasuke's presence... :hurr

Plus Sasuke's PS sword is impressive enough to make her cum.

And Sasuke is more skilled in shurikenjutsu than anyone alive now. She could learn a thing or two from him. :cat

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

We could argue that SS did not get too much "love time" mostly because Sasuke was redeemed so late.

And Sakura might have made that meal quite bad which is why Sasuke got such expression. Yet does Sasuke slap her for that? :hurr

Sakura looks sad because Salad is in the room and she cannot jump the Uchiha D at that time. Awwww... :grr

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Every girl in this manga has her life revolve around Sasuke whether she admits it or not.

And all girls want his penis, yes. :hurr

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Like strangle people or paralyze them? Laaaame. His chakra reserves are poor anyway so even a masochistic waifu won't have enough time to cum even once.

Danzou did teach Sai how to discards his feelings. Obviously that includes lust. He knows less about making babies than a 7 year old Sasuke no doubt. :pimp

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Ehhh, BoruSara is kinda of a weird mix of NaruSaku and SasuNaru.

But I guess its good to troll people...

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

For the sake of shipping she would likely need to be put into a position where she would be helpless and vulnerable for Boruto to save her.

Unless of course Ikemoto gives girls more credit than Kishi did which would be good.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Maybe Ikemoto will do what Kishi never did with Sasuke and Sakura...let Salad and Kawaki actually have a fight.

And a one where both opponents are evenly matched.

As for angst and murder attempts that is kinda like courting in this manga. :hurr

Interplay of sex and violence.

Perhaps as Kawaki makes Salad bleed...Salad makes him bleed just as much or more in return. :pimp

Till they are both covered in blood. :love

8. Derael Active Member

That's because they are supposed to be friends from the start and are portrayed as such. I'm like it but I don't want a romance to bloom. I'm actually glad some scenes were removed in the manga. We never had a solid frienship between a male female character in Naruto, and it would be too predictable/cliché to make them a couple juts because she's a girl, and he's a boy and they are both mains.
    I need something new.

9. Indra Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't really care what happens. Although a lot of scenes were removed from the Manga.

I just don't get why people ignore the fact that their friendship and arguably what-ever romance teases were in the Movie, was developed more than some pairings got in the course of 300 chapters. :wow

10. Derael Active Member

That's because it didn't. Boruto developped in the movie, thus all of his interactions with others changed too. But the relationship between Boruto and Sarada wasn't the focus at any point. They didn't developped together, the relationship didn't developped. Boruto did, that's it.

The real development was between Naruto and Boruto. Their relationship went from point A to point B, it developped. The developpment the characters had individualy influfluenced the relationship but in the case, the relationship influenced the chacters' developpement too.

You can say you like the relationship between Boruto and Sarada more, but it doesn't mean it developped more.:meh

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Indra Well-Known Member

Right. But I don't get really get the 'developed' together bit. Do people need to develop together :catthinks

Yeah that's common sense but I don't see the problem here.

I don't see why not though. Their relationship was largely different and fleshed out in contrast to 700/Gaiden where we only saw little pieces of their interactions here and there.

I'd definitely say it got developed more though. The reationships in the Movie follow:

Naruto/Boruto, Sasuke/Boruto, and Sarada/Boruto.

That's the focal point of the development. :nonon

The Movie being about Naruto and Boruto's relationship, Boruto becoming a discple of Sasuke, and Boruto's relationship with Sarada in according to the Hokage position/Goal. Although the last bit was minor, obviously. But connected to the overall story/his development.

We go to see how they treat the each other, and towards all of that, we got to see pieces of how their goals would intertwine. If this doesn't show 'more development' than the Gaiden/700, then I gotta say I'm surprised. I doesn't mean that it brought on 'new' found feelings or none of that. But fleshed out their relationship as comrades/team mates, which the Gaiden did not do much of since they were not team mates yet.

But I digress. Not really that important :kanyeshrug

12. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

He was able smoke every other hokage's boots when in came to shunshin running to the war battlefield. Tobirama who was the fastest of his time had to bow down and hiruzen just reaffirmed what he knew about minato's speed.

Minato needs FTG to keep up with/outpace speed gods like A, but minato is was faster than most kage levels.
    Oh shit fam :lmao

I agree. Kishi did more telling than showing when it came to his smarts.
    I agree. So uninspired.
    I agree with this as well. Don't get why so many people like her(SS was giving her so much praise during the gaiden).

It's just some fat, dumb bitch. Yup i'm really looking forward to her kishi/ukyo :zaru

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

"one night stand"-Sasuke Uchiha.
    Sex with Kakashi mask on
    Surrogate bellies
    insemination with Itachi´s frozen sperm
    I´ve read it all.

BRAVO
    Yes. That´s what your part one amnesia prevents you to see.

Becasue you´re mistaking "fleshing out" with "developing". Developing should start from now on.With Boruto having completed his character arc.Sarada was static respect to him from beginning to end.

14. Indra Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about Sarada in the relationship though. Boruto was the one who developed, more so, like we were saying.

More over, their relationship was fleshed out more as team mates. But towards the start and end, Boruto's feelings for his comrades were developed due to his initial response to her goal, and just her, weren't always positive in contrast.

He went from not giving a shit, to giving to shit, and then to protecting shit.

That's not their relationship being fleshed out, but being developed.

I hope no one actually thinks that I was talking about their somehow largely stated romance :catskully

We've talked about this before and you warned me already. I was just stating that their relationship, even as friends, got largely fleshed out more others.

15. Zef Well-Known Member

@lndra

Character Interaction =/= Character Development

Boruto's relationship with Sarada didn't develop, and it wasn't supposed to. The movie was about Boruto's relationship with his father. He started out hating his father, and now he forgives his dad because they both have a mutual understanding.

That's development.

Boruto and Sarada talking about exams and shit ain't development. :goose

If their relationship looks more fleshed out it's only because they were briefly seen interacting in Gaiden. Not because the nature of their relationship changed. :nonon

16. Indra Well-Known Member

But their relationship did change!

Boruto went from not caring about Sarada's goal as the Hokage, to starting to care, to making it his goal to protect her. Short and sweet.

How is that not development on their relationship? He wasn't the greatest friend to her at first because he scoffed at her dreams, and towards the end he made it his goal to support her dreams.

Would that not be development on their friendship?

17. Derael Active Member

... I'm not good at explaining stuff. It seems obvious to me. I'll try...

The focus of Boruto's developpement was about his relationship with his father, his goal and motivation. The fact that his interations with Sarada changed (not that we really saw much of it), is due to him accepting/understanding/respecting the Hokage's role, etc... It's because of his own character developpement.

This influenced his interactions with everyone. At the end of the movie, we see him interacting with his mother, father, and teamates. We can see the difference comparing to the begining of the movie but Boruto/Hinata and Boruto/Sarada relationship didn't really developped throughout the movie.

A relationship involves at least 2 people, the say that the relationship developped, the developpement needs to happend between the two people, not just one of the two.
    A relationship develops through the interactions the 2 people involved have together. Sarada and Boruto's interactions with each other didn't changed their relationship. The last part of the movie shows that he will suport her now, but you can't say that this is more developpement other relationships from the manga had.

This is what you said:

You were not talking about the developpement in contrat to Gaiden, but to other relationship. I disagree, even though the pairings are not really good.

I hope you understand what I mean. Trying to translate my thoughts in english makes it even harder to explain.:catfarewell

I mean that teleporting is not the same as having a high speed. It's changing position in space. No speed or acceleration involved.

18. Arles Celes The Psychologist

I wonder if the events after the movie will have Boruto return to being a dick to his dad or show some growth.

I mean...it looked like the pep talk he got from Naruto in the epilogue moved him but then we saw that their relationship was "rockier" than in the epilogue.

19. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

That´s the problem

No, Indra.That´s Boruto, that stops being a Brat,simply as that.Sarada and Mitsuki get both largely static and always consistently watchful and supportive of him at whatwever stage...the little time the have in the movie excpt for chasing pandas and Boruto failing them in the chuunim exams in a way all the teams in part one, even team, 7! graduated with honours.

No, we got you.

No, not yet.The afct of having Boruto declaring he will respect Sarada´s goal at the end of his own hero trip doesnt make a friendship more fleshed out that others, only less dramatic.They simply still hadnt enough time.

20. Derael Active Member

What do you mean by that? We didn't get to see them intereact after the epilogue yet.

21. Indra Well-Known Member

I have to point out one thing that makes me not agree fully. Because, largely, what you said is true but its not really just because he changed due to accepting the Hokage's. Boruto started to reconsider his initial feelings about his team mate during he flag scene, and when Momoshiki attacked, he put himself in a position to put his friend first because he messed up.

Towards the end it meets full circle like you said, but I would say that their relationship was changing :catthinks

At least on his part.

I agree with 'a least two people' need to evolve, somewhat. A bit hypocritical since some of these Naruto pairings had none of that, most of the evolution happened between one person when they finally accepted the other's feelings ... But that's neither here nor there.

I talked about why their relationship started to change because Boruto was becoming more self aware, before he started to accept the Hokage position. So I hope it makes sense :hm

That's initially what I said, but the Gaiden is the prologue of the Movie, and the first time we see them interact. Hence why it was brought up.

So to you, Boruto not changing as a person in contrast to his relationships changing (at least to Sarada's) is not considered development? He never really treated anyone differently bar this relationship.

I agree.

22. Arles Celes The Psychologist

And the movie takes place after said epilogue.

23. Derael Active Member

By the way :
    I knew it wasn't just about the Hokage. I was just too lazy to type it.

You mean 700? Ah, I understand now. Well, it's impliyed in the Boruto movie/manga (+ writen in the novel) that Naruto missed Boruto's birthday before missing Himawari's. Naruto probably made a promise and didn't respected it. He must have hurt Boruto's feeling which is why he's more angry at his father than before.
    Plus, you can't really change a kid's feeling with a small pep talk :
    "You need to share your dad with the village now" :giogio

24. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Yes...a developement of Boruto´s character.And we knew since the beginning he was more proptective and less kerkiss than hen looked, daddy issues were the problem. IF-and that´s a big if, said changing of the kid as a person would have happened becasue of a developement of his relationship with Sarada, we would be talking-but the point and key of the movie was father and child relationship-that included both Naruto and Boruto and even Sasuke and Boruto as mentor and disciple-who could even tell that Sasuke would positively influence someone after part 2?
    But I´m sure if we have a movie really centered in team Konohamaru or this spin off thing goes on,we will see how Boruto´s relationship with both Sarada and Mitsuki develops.

25. Suoh UnDeniable

NS is not much better
    Tobirama best Hokage
    Madara was a dull War Arc villain
    Naruto is pretty annoying
    Shino could have been half decent if he had been given some love
    Killer Bee is stronger than Itachi
    Having the manga end after Pein would have been terrible
    Both Naruto and Sasuke should have died at Vote 2

26. HoroHoro Well-Known Member

I like how all this apparent "smart kid" does is spout the most obvious bullshit.

>Tells everyone to walk single file
    >"HOLY SHIT, HE'S SO SMART! He made up the perfect formation on the spot!"
    >Realizes Hidan's circle might be have a connection to his techniques
    >"OH WOW! His analytical skills are among the best!"

It was even worse in the anime with the pacing. You could practically hear the gears turning in their heads.

27. Deana Well-Known Member

Yep, Sarada's crush is going to alienate her from a lot of her fans . . . That sounds tragically familiar. :mitsukisip

28. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Unless she earns enough power feats to make her a heroine in the battledome. :pimp

29. Deana Well-Known Member

Oh, being Sasuke's daughter she'll have power feats.

30. Arles Celes The Psychologist

She may also stick to the daddy's girl role. :smoke

No girl yet played such a role before so it would be new and original. :smoke

Staying away from romance, earning MS...maybe even Rinnegan.

So much potential haxxxx.