1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

So is White Zetsu dead?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by T.D.A, Oct 2, 2009.

1. T.D.A King of Football

We only see Black Zetsu alive and well. And though there are White Zetsu faces on that just Zetsu did, Tsuchikage said it was some kind of time delay jutsu, and those faces are probably not of the real white zetsu since there were multiples of them, or is it possible White zetsu was always itself a jutsu of Black zetsu?

2. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

Well one translation before said white zetsu is a clone of black zetsu

so white zetsu could be a jutsu of black zetsu.

white zetsu isn't dead though, one way or another he will be back.

3. T.D.A King of Football

I'm thinking raikage may have really killed him, or he just grows back into black zetsu later.

4. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

Black Zetsu has some white stuff on him. I wouldn't be surprise if he can make more White Zetsus. Of course he can only do it when one is dead.

Zetsu has a smile on his face though it seems. X It looks like a smile, that makes it strange IMO. Why would he be smileing? I don't think he was smileing when Raikage got to him.

Although stuff fell on him after due to Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi.

5. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

I don't think so, he probably got away.

its weird though, because white zetsu has a consciousness aswell.

But black zetsu said "my jutsu"...

6. Raikiri R.I.P. Kisame, keep pimpin

nah white zetsu is fine. besides, it's always the black guy who dies first in these kinds of stories :(

7. 【Temari】 Banned

8. Shukumei Here and there

Black Zetsu referred to White Zetsu leaving with Taka to the Kage Summit as his 'bunshin' (clone). I wonder if Black Zetsu is the 'true' Zetsu and White is some jutsu or whatever, as you theorize - this would help explain how when they were sealing the Ichibi Pain told Zetsu to use his real body as a lookout ... i.e. White Zetsu would concentrate on the Fuuinjutsu and Black Zetsu would act as sentry?

9. Reivaxe RedWolf Village!

I think you have a point. I don't remember WZ talking . . . seems like in his moment of death he made the jutsu which is controled by BZ.

10. Audible Phonetics #three 2 the dome

White Zetsu and Black zetsu are separate entities; sharing the same body. Its logical to assume that they both have to die at the same time in order to kill zetsu. In the Manga Zetsu talks to him self. The black and the white indicate two personalities. And even the Kanji used depicts different dialects.

11. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

Well look who we're talking about here. Zetsu is pretty weird overall.

He has a split personality, and talks to himself. He must have gotten lonely and split into two...:ho any bleach readers here? :zaru

That's where i got it from. there were two translations i read, one said a clone and the other by sleepyfan.

Zetsu trolls the characters and the readers :quite fucks their minds big time :-(

12. Black &#160

The white one died first? wow that was unexpected.

13. Shukumei Here and there

Maybe, but he was resurrected. :hurr

14. Bart a lion still has claws

Did Zetsu's Houshi no Jutsu allow him to come back to life, or does it allow him to multiply and appear where ever the spores are released?

15. Killer Zylos Wolf Zetsu > All

There is like no info on the jutsu.

All we know for sure it that it takes peoples chakra. It seems to have a short range too. We need to wait a few more chapters until we know for sure what White Zetsu's fate it.

16. vjpowell Becoming Stronger

I think the White Zetsu saved Sasuke from becoming liquid from the Mizukage's attack. I think that White Zetsu is alive.