1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

SM Hashirama vs 100% BSM Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by ℜai, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ℜai 노블레스

Incomplete Juubi v2 vs Bijuu BD

100% Kurama BD = Mountain buster.

X

The difference is too much.

2. UchihaX28 U̶c̶h̶i̶h̶a̶W̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶

Good thing RSM Naruto can't use Juubidamas either.

3. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Juubi >> The Last Naruto >>> SM Hashirama > 100 % Kurama in DC .
    He doesn' need no where near that level of DC to turn Hashirama to a smoked smear on the ground .

4. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

There's a little more separating a sword and a butter knife than their length. For one, substance - to be more specific, what they're forged out of & what they're forged to do.

Re-read what I said then comeback with a better example:

It's unfortunate people who aren't in a position to shit-talk are always eager to do just that.

Toneri used GWE in a thrusting motion(where all of its energy is applied towards its target) and BSM tanked it by deflecting it upwards & plowing through. Energy wasn't spread out.

^

This is your problem. You fail to take into consideration that maybe just maybe Naruto got stronger after the war and a component that may've accelerated his growth was Six Paths chakra.

Bullshit, you need a tremendous amount of energy(chakra in this case) for an attack to expand past the moon's diameter. Even more-so to hack it in two, hence why Toneri's feat is widely regarded as one of the impressive feats in the series.

Yeah it don't work like that...explain how bijuu chakra, fairing well against blades/piercing attacks on a consistent basis is irrelevant in regards to a Six Paths-amped bijuu-generated state getting impaled by a sword.

Are you seriously trying to tell me RCM Ay is more durable than humanoid BSM Naruto?

Yet more evidence is in favor of biju chakra handling piercing/cutting attacks.

> one of three people who think Hashirama can defeat Moon-level characters

Bless your heart.

5. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Guys, please remember to address the other person's argument rather than resorting to personal attacks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. ARGUS The conqueror

I did read it. and substance equates to much better weapon which is why you dont need enough force to cut something clean in half.
    hell toneri didnt even need a shockwave, nor is having a force spread out that large going to affect a human size target when only the effective length is in play
    substance only really plays a huge deal when their effective length is the same.

i have still not seen any reply to that, and you purposely excluded that from your reply, so thats a conceded argument

A stupid argument = an argument backed up by no evidence or false interpretation.
    theres no shit talking when you have done exactly that

Wtf, watch the movie again. GWE was never changed, ever
    Thrusting motion whilst using a weapon means that all of its power is still focused on the length of the blade.
    The length of the blade never changed, nor was the energy applied to the target, becausse then the moon wouldnt have been cut in half.
    Completely baseless argument.

>Toneri uses GWE, by flying up, and forming the weapon thats larger than the entire circumference of the moon
    >Naruto runs towards it and tries stopping it.
    >he himself matches the effective force thats hitting his fist, but the rest of the blade is still unaffected and cuts the moon

-- The Blade was never deflected,
    -- the eneregy was never ever focused

^

Naruto getting stronger after the war equates to post war SPSM naruto > war SPSM naruto
    any rikudo chakra that naruto may have in BSM is almost negligible in this form, and wont even come close to when naruto uses the full thing.

and llol naruto getting stronger doesnt equate to him beating hashirama even if he packs more rawpower,

already explained it.
    toneris feat being impressive in large scale is just like Deidaras feat of almost blowing up the village when the attack still failed to even budge gaaras shield

lol bijuu chakra is not immune to blades. every time it tanked a blade was simply because the sword lacked enough power to do so. that simple
    Toneris blade being tanked was also for the same reason.

No but if we follow your logic of sasukes katana being special then it really isnt when RCM Ay tanked it no diff even when augmented by bijuu chakra

Naruto is not a moon level character in any way shape or form.
    not when the clash of him and sasukes max power wasnt even close to that level of destruction.

yet naruto defeated toneri with a punch that again, wasnt close to a moon level attack, nor was it close to chojo

unlesss you think that narutos punch is moon level, or that toneri can now tank chojo, when he got shit wrecked by a far weaker attack, then no, he still gets mid diffd

the amount of double standards in your post are astonishing
    same goes to you

7. ℜai 노블레스

BSM Naruto's punch one shots SS :bookerskully

BSM Naruto tank Chojo Kebutsu :gokuskully

BSM Naruto's punch is Moon level:skullrouge

8. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Hashirama not getting blitzed in one second :bookerskully
    Hashirama not getting pasted by a punch :gokuskully
    Hashirama hanging with six paths characters :sauceskully

9. uchihakil Active Member

> he aint getting blitzed from that distance
    > hashi hard counters naruto thus why he hangs out with him
    > without constructs hashi loses but there is no such restriction in this thread and hashi is bloodlusted
    > and you did'nt bother refuting my points (oh well)

BTW RSM naruto mops the floor with hashi because thats when the difference in power is too great for hashi to overcome as you claim even with anti bijuu power, but not the last naruto

10. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Good thing he can do this cool thing called " closing the distance "
    Sure , even yamato would beat Naruto because of hurr Mokuton.
    Naruto takes his life with body flicker , or nukes him to hell .
    What's the point, it's like talking to a wall. Let's just agree to disagree.
    Besides, I'm not a fan of long extended debates .

11. uchihakil Active Member

> restating points i debunked (oh well)

lets agree to disagree

12. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

Listen, let's stop the bullshit and get back on track.

You claimed GWE only sliced the moon because of its immense size in comparison -
    I explain why that's a load.

Allow me to reiterate from previous discussions for the 9234124152415th time: If Toneri's blade is made out of fucking Styrofoam it ain't doing shit no matter long or wide it is. And depending on how forcefully it's swung, the blade may break on the moon's surface.

Golden Wheel could slice through the moon due to its unique composition of being constructed out of Gudōdama along with Toneri's extremely powerful chakra.

Its colossal size allows it to carve through the entire thing or to be more precise, reach where it intends to cut.

Cool your jets, agenda-jones. There's other portions of responses I don't quote because: A - it isn't important, B - I'll address it with the rest without including it in the quote, or C - I'm doing other shit therefore it got lost in the shuffle.

Just replied again, btw.

:tearesa

Hmm...so basically what you've been providing this entire discussion of ours.

Oh boy...

X
    7:11 - 7:19

Toneri fires it horizontally--> Naruto deflects/tanks by compressing his cloak into his left hand --> Toneri applies pressure

The rest is history.

^

^^

post war RSM >> Mid war/VotE2 RSM

post war BSM >>> Mid war BSM

post war SM >>> Mid war SM

post war base >>> Mid war base

....base Naruto is strong and fast enough to compete with God Tiers in h2h.

his regular Chōōdama Rasengan went straight through a Shinju stump and obliterated Fused Momoshiki.

His durability speaks for itself.

This is all without Tailed Beast/Senjutsu enhancements. Sure, "negligible" increase.

I never said this. Have no idea where you're springing this immunity crap from.

However bijuu chakra tanking piercing/cutting attacks have been a far more frequent occurrence throughout the second half of the series.

I repeat, far, far more than the contrary. The katana piercing RSM stands out for a reason.

In a nutshell, what you're trying to argue is that KN4, V1 shrouds, 2-7 V2 Jinchuuriki and a KCM doppleganger are all more durable than humanoid RSM Naruto, because that's what you're doing when you say RSM can't tank a regular sword to the gut.

This is where you jump the gun and hastily come up with your own conclusions.

I did not say that's 100% what it is. I'm saying it's either one or two things.

Him demolishing a guy who had sufficient energy to dislodge the moon from orbit and later on cleave it in half, equates to him being moon level.

I sincerely hope you're aware every attack at that level isn't going to have an AoE that encompasses a continent and a half.

Momoshiki's elemental barrage was considerably less damaging to the surrounding area than BM Naruto's "flash" BD colliding with one from 4 bijuu.

Doesn't mean it's weaker.

The chakra coated arm he used to tank & overpower GWE is.

13. jonnty6 "I'm killing you cause I can"

To this day I still don't understand how the other Kages weren't splattered from a single strike coming from momoshiki especially that version but whatevs, Naruto would likely smash Hashirama in both scenarios imo.

14. uchihakil Active Member

i made a thread bout GWE on the mechanics of it and why naruto no sold it (not implying its weak, but i think the reason naruto no sold it is cuz he has the tsb disintegration immunity, the rest was countering with his power) thats why the technique can no sell any none rikudou enhanced character with no difficulty but wont actually do as much with rikudou enhanced characters, check the metabattledome for the thread

15. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

16. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

Although, I gotta admit shade pretty much settled it as far as I'm concerned:

Yeah and unfortunately for Hashirama, he isn't in the rikudou-class.

X

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. uchihakil Active Member

never implied he was,naruto does'nt use tsb (not this one atleast) so hashi does'nt need to worry bout getting disintegrated, and naruto sure as hell aint over powering some thousand punches ljke he over powered GWE cuz the attacks are totally different

And bout what shade said, i was'nt denying that nor was against that in the beginning, still does'nt change the fact that the attacks are two different attacks

18. ℜai 노블레스

Yet Sasuke has Rinnegan :cat

19. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Rinnegan has already been introduced in the manga by that time :cat

20. ℜai 노블레스

And? Movie was released after manga ended :cat

Kishi think of both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time; they progress as a pair :doge

BSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke doesn't makes sense :doge

21. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Movie was in production way before the manga end .
    Oh , and just a heads up , the staff that worked on the movie aren't the same clowns that are doing the anime .
    Yes , and that's why he later had Naruto use RSM again in Gaiden and Boruto movie , and Boruto next generation .
    Reasons :doge

22. ℜai 노블레스

Irrelevant when we see Sasuke with his 6 tomoe Rinnegan :doge

Kishi should already have SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke planned back then :doge

I'ts not confirmed to be RSM; we have to wait for Boruto's manga confirmation :doge

and lol at the Naruto is holding back against world ending threats :doge

At best you can say that they fucked up his SM pigmentation in the Last Naruto movie :maybe

It should be SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke :doge

23. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

The movie was simply in production before the mode was introduced .
    That's why , for example , many NH moments from the war arc weren't included in the movie because they weren't in the manga yet .
    - People still don't know what RSM is or how it looks like .
    Seriously Rai ??????!!!!!
    Anyway , the Boruto novel confirmes it's RSM , so .........
    Who said anything about holding back ? :sag
    The movie's guidbook calls it Kurama chakra Sage mode tho ....:maybe
    Not even BSM , believe it or not :lmao
    It is , for whatever came after the Last :doge

24. uchihakil Active Member

Why are people under the assumption that the last naruto was meant to be fighting at full power??? i mean just cuz the last was made before rsm does'nt mean naruto was meant to fight at full power, and it was stated in the db that the last naruto was'nt using RSM, so that claim aint really an excuse as why it was meant to be rsm

25. ℜai 노블레스

Yes man :doge

Because manga already covered that and there isn't no need for the same thing :doge

Kishi should have SPSM Naruto and 6 Tomoe Rinnegan Sasuke planned back then as saw in the case for Sasuke :doge

So there is no excuse for SPSM not appearing in the Last Naruto movie :doge

It looks like a mix of BM/SPSM Mode :doge

At best it's SPSM of Full Kurama and not of 50% Kurama + fragments of 8 bijuu chakra :doge

Not official name in the movie or manga yet :doge

Can you plz post where is stated in the Boruto novel? :doge

Kurama sage mode = BSM Naruto humanoid form without using Tailed Beast Mode :doge

Not using his strongest form when a enemy is planetary threat is holding back :doge

Kishi should already have SPSM Naruto and 6 tomoe Rinnegan Sasuke planned back then so it doesn't makes sense :doge

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  26. GuidingThunder Get out of my way !

Well , if that's how you see it , then i guess , i can't change your mind ;)
    Naruto uses the Rikudo Senjutsu in combination with a chakra mode .
    RSM , in fact , is just this :
    Spoiler:
    X

When Naruto uses the Bijuu chakra , or Kurama's chakra , he gains the chakra cloak .
    Chakra cloak = bijuu or Kurama chakra .
    Rikudo Senninka = crossed eyes no toad markings .
    Kishi overestimates his fans's ability to read the manga sometime i swear .
    I only saw it once few months back on tumblr , can't even remember it since the novel IIRC hasn't been translated yet .
    Anyway , you can check the Naruto wiki for that .
    True , true , DB lists Naruto as the only user of " Kurama mode " which is a heightened form of nine tails chakra mode , while referring to Minato's as just " nine tails chakra mode " .
    Tailed beast mode is the mode when Naruto can use the " Bijuuka " and TBBs .
    Comlpetely OOC for Naruto :doge
    Maybe he already planned on the kid having the Rikudo Senjutsu , just didn't come up with the form yet ? :doge

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  27. Troyse22 Tailed Beast without a Tail

Naruto low diffs , this should be a matter of common sense :raiden

29. WorldsStrongest One of a Dying Breed

Adult BSM>TL BSM>Hashi>=War arc post rikudo BSM

Hashi loses unless he goes up against war arc naruto restricted to BSM, then he could likely pull a win.