1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK

2. The latest NF Newsletter is out (July), read it here
  3. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

4. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

SM Hashirama vs 100% BSM Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Rai, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ARGUS The conqueror

you would only have a point with this, if BSM naruto could actually create a TBB that dwarves SS,
    but he cant, nor would hashirama just stand there and let him charge it when a single seal leads to a gate slamming on his head and immobilising him completely

if hashirama was going to move even PS sized quad juubidama away with a fucking jukai kotan, then no way in hell are the TBB from BSM naruto going to budge SS

stupid argument here

2. Cosmos Well-Known Member

His shittiest TBB could blast away something as big as the Otsutsuki clan golem into orbit in one second , but of course you'd tap dance around that as well , this isn't fucking VotE Kurama that his TBB can be stopped by base Mokujin hand , this post war BSM Naruto augmented with six paths chakra .Look at the gif again , did that Rasengan had to dwarf momo's shinju ? no ? alright .
    Lmfao .@bold , read the fucking manga , he said he's gonna need the help of the entire SA to do that , and would probably still fail seeing as Jukai Koutan was trashed by basic Rasengan barrage :sauceskully:sauceskully
    I find it funny that VotE Madara can creat 12 TBB with PS swords in time but an adult BSM Naruto can't super charge a TBB when his war arc BM version can charge one that = to 5 TBBs in one fucking panel :lmao
    The quality of the arguments supporting Hashirama in this thread are pretty lame , i suggest you stop embarrassing yourself more and stop posting in this thread .-snip-
    Back to ignore you go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  3. uchihakil Well-Known Member

I made a thread bout toneri's moon cutter in the meta battledome with explanation of how it works.

4. uchihakil Well-Known Member

Not saying hashi necessarily wins so dont get me wrong, its just not gonna be as easy as some of y'all make it out to be cuz hashi;

- fought full kurama + PS and this is full kurama + senjutsu
    - he has countered bijuu dama in canon despite it being fired at him, he caught it and sent it back with wood golem,hashi can do that to a bigger bijuu dama with SS arm which is waay bigger than wood golem arm
    - thus why madara used PS blade so hashi can't grab it, even then hashi deflected the mofo

Naruto is overall stronger but hashi possesing anti bijuu power is gonna be a pain to deal with, and naruto without going BM is gonna get pummeled by SS, unless any of yall think he can oneshot SS with a punch, and by going BM, hashi hard counters his moves like in canon, wood dragon would also be a pain, and the gates that was shitting on juubi, have'nt said that, i think hashi wins 6/10 times

5. Rai 노블레스

100% Kurama is stronger Juubi :sauceskully

6. uchihakil Well-Known Member

I think people think the last naruto oneshots cuz they are applying a>b>c logic eventhough its not effective here, naruto no sold a moon cutter and overpowered it, that same technique is gonna one shot hashi. But can the last naruto no sell chojou kebetsu? i think not, cuz they are entirely different techniques.
    - naruto is physically superior/faster and has better healing and will definately shit in taijutsu but then again, the fight would end up in an avatar fight which i think hashi would come out victorious cuz i'm finding it hard to believe how kurama can take down SS (when his strongest attacks are sent back at him/are ineffective). And no way is naruto without kurama taking down SS (muri muri)

7. uchihakil Well-Known Member

And is the golem as strong as SS?? claiming beat the golem so he wrecks SS is a shitty logic cuz the otsutsuki golem aint got nothing on SS in power/size and defence. At best the golem is on wood golem level, and SS >>>>>> wood golem (the quality of your arguement is shit too)

8. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Where did in my post say anything about SS ?? , i said Kurama's standard , casual TBB could blast Toneri's golem into orbit , something stronger than the Mokujin which is Hashirama's second most powerful technique .
    Please worry about your BS posts and don't worry about other's ok ? it'd be a great help thank you .

9. uchihakil Well-Known Member

gtfoh with that shit, SS is hashi's strongest attack, you saying kyuubi nuked toneri's golem indirectly means he is nuking hashirama, and hashirma has SS, SS shits on that golem, -snip- and where was it stated that toneri's golem is stronger than hashi's golem? and on top of all that, hashi's golem has a better feat fighting kurama cuz it held and returned kyuubi's bijuu dama while the golem could only regenerate from it.

10. Cosmos Well-Known Member

No , you need to gtfo , and stop posting in this thread if this is the best you can do . i never said that Kurama nukes Hashirama with his standard TBB which what you stupid post indicates . The Last Naruto has enuff firepower to nuke Hashi to hell and back if he goes all out. And yes , Toneri's golem is so far above Hashirama's golem . Hashiram's golem was stated in the DB to be equal to the full Kyuubi . Toneri's golem was fighting on par with and even overwhelming post war six paths enhanced 100 % BSM avatar which >>>>> full Kurama from Hashi and Madar's fight .
    And if you think otherwise , let me know right now so i can put you in my ignore list .

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  11. uchihakil Well-Known Member

hashi drops a gate on kurama's head like naruto did when he was charging a charged bijuu dama, this is a blood lusted hashi, you think he is stupid enough to let naruto charge a giant bijuu dama while he's looking at him??? And you really have poor debating skills resorting to name calling just cuz people dont share your opinion. And hashi's wood golem was equal to 100% kurama without SM buff, SM buffs the golem even further

12. uchihakil Well-Known Member

And again, moukhtun golem unlike otsursuki golem has bijuu restraining powers, so as i said, a>b>c logic does'nt work effectively in this scenario, and thats just hashi's second strongest attack which is not even close to being as strong as SS

13. Cosmos Well-Known Member

No , youre the one who started the name calling , the gates's best feats are holding down stationary targets like an already defeated Edo Madara and a Retarded Obito who didn't even bother breaking from a mere Mokuton clone bind .
    Sensing + body flicker means the gates are never landing and if they do , simply undoing the avatar + body flicker gets rid of them . Wonder where the hurr gates were when Hashi was fighting Madara Lmfao.
    an emaciated Kurama can charge a giant TBB in one panel , adult six paths enhanced BSM Naruto does it in much much lesser time .
    - People still think top tiers can tang with six paths empowered characters .Lmao
    Does the same SM buff makes him on par with six paths chakra enhanced BSM Kyuubi with a perfect Jinchuuriki ?
    Yeah , didn't think so either .

14. uchihakil Well-Known Member

You started the name calling by saying "uchihkils bullshit post" and this is about the only matchup i see a non rikudou enhanced character beat a rikudou enhanced character due to moulhtun hard countering bijuu.

Kurama charging bijuu dama is not as fast as hashi dropping gates, all the instances where kurama charges a bijuu dama he takes some seconds, and saying hashi can't tag kurama (a big target) when hashi got smaller targets (not only a big target, but a target thats stationary charging an attack is ridiculous), SS murks kurama, kurama needs its strongest attack to contend, which he is restrained from using and drained by wood dragons, hotei hands, myoujin mun and the golem

15. Cosmos Well-Known Member

This is like saying Yamato beats KCM Naruto because of the hurr durr mokuton advantage .
    What you should learn is that such advantage is nulled when the Naruto is so far above Hashirama here that the mokuton advantage becomes irrelevant .
    Sharingan and Rnnegan has a natural advantage against the Bijuu as well , but Naruto can fight on par with Sharingan and Rinnegan users .
    - I tell him how he counters the gates .
    - Completely ignores everything i said .
    Keep dreaming that the gates are doing shit , sensing + body flocker mean it aint happening , and if they do by some miracle , he simply turns off his avatar and uses a body flicker , please understand this point in your hand cuz i ain't adressing it again .
    Hashirama goes for a hand seal and the next second , his head is in Naruto's hand who just took it with a blitz , Naruto shits on his mouth , end of story . I should probably stop wasting my time , you clearly have nothing to offer in this thread .
    Don't quote me again , unless you have something to say other than hashirama wank . And i say wank because the manga clearly established that Naruto surpassed all the Hokages by the war arc while we're sitting here debating this shit , lmfao .

16. uchihakil Well-Known Member

> you said the gates aint tagging naruto yea? i said hashi tagged smaller targets (madz and juubito) and kurama is a large target, meaning easier target
    > you claim sensing and shuunshin would let naruto avoid the gates
    - how does he shuunshin when he is charging a charged bijuu dama??? as i said, hashi dropping gates is faster than kurama charging a CHARGED bijuu dama
    > and bout the sensing, a rikudou senjutsu enhanced user was tagged (juubito) naruto with a lesser sensing aint avoiding with with shuunshin all the while charging a bijuu dama

hashi has multiple things and wood constructs to intercept/disrupt naruto
    - wood golem
    - hotei hands
    - wood dragons
    - myoujin mun seals
    - shinsuu senju

attacks from all directions that naruto has to counter
    - above (myoujin mun seals)
    - below and sides (hotei hands)
    - front (SS, wood golem and dragon)

17. uchihakil Well-Known Member

RSM naruto was said. to surpass kages, even the last naruto beats opponents hashi can't beat (toneri) but it does'nt mean the last naruto would beat hashi unless you prove with feats, last time i checked a character in a tier list might be lower in a list but can beat the character above him due to his power hard countering the one above him, but that does'nt make he/she stronger overall. This is that scenario

18. ARGUS The conqueror

Though it's a completely irrlevant argument here when it packed just as much power as a regular TBB from full kyuubi

Output that's nowhere near enough to budge even hobi, let alone SS

Is the golem even close to SS in durability?
    No it fucking isn't, -snip-
    And lol even if he has rikudo chakra. It will Be negligible in this form. Sincd narutos buff is SPSM. This form doesn't use SPSM, meaning it's just a regular Full kyuubi with toad SM buff

Nothing would change, if Mokujin pats naruto in the head. He gets put to sleep
    Or better yet, Chojo kobetsu comes and turns him into dog shit

Help of the alliance because he was also fighting Madaras PS at the same time.

Not to mention that this is another crap ass argument when SS has 1000 hands (each being much larger than a TBB) so any TBB that naruto may form, just gets sent back to his face and he gets blown to dust by his own attack

Jukai Kotan being busted by rasengans is also irrlevant when its durability is not why it can divert TBB :gglife

Creating a barrage of TBB is much faster than charging it to max
    Stupid ass point yet again

Full kyuubi can toss 12 TBB at a time,
    Havhibi did 4, BM naruto did 5

Chojo kobetsu travelled at the same speed as those TBB

It took much much longer for BM naruto and hachibi to form a flash TBB since they're poooling a lot more power in that attack

Not to mention that naruto can't make a TBB that will prevent SS from grabbing it. Not when the sheer size of SS is in play and when Chojo can still land, seeing it travelled the same speed as TBB barrage

:scust
    Just Cus your spanked ass can't handle the cold hard facts, doesn't equate to shitty arguments
    When you have the audacity to spout rubbish like rasengans can bust SS or that TBbs momentum prevent SS from grabbing them (when Madara himself had to coat them to prevent that) :gglife
    -snip-

19. DaVizWiz ║╝‎‎ ‎‎╠╣ ║

Well we know scenario 2 isn't a question then.

That naruto boosted by 100% BSM would blitz Hashirama whether the SS is out or not.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  20. UchihaX28 U̶c̶h̶i̶h̶a̶W̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶

100% Kurama augmented by whatever buttload amounts of Rikudou's chakra he has can be stronger than his Six Paths Sage Mode.

21. Rai 노블레스

Incomplete Juubi v2 vs Bijuu BD

100% Kurama BD = Mountain buster.

The difference is too much.

22. UchihaX28 U̶c̶h̶i̶h̶a̶W̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶

Good thing RSM Naruto can't use Juubidamas either.

23. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Juubi >> The Last Naruto >>> SM Hashirama > 100 % Kurama in DC .
    He doesn' need no where near that level of DC to turn Hashirama to a smoked smear on the ground .

24. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

There's a little more separating a sword and a butter knife than their length. For one, substance - to be more specific, what they're forged out of & what they're forged to do.

Re-read what I said then comeback with a better example:

It's unfortunate people who aren't in a position to shit-talk are always eager to do just that.

Toneri used GWE in a thrusting motion(where all of its energy is applied towards its target) and BSM tanked it by deflecting it upwards & plowing through. Energy wasn't spread out.

^

This is your problem. You fail to take into consideration that maybe just maybe Naruto got stronger after the war and a component that may've accelerated his growth was Six Paths chakra.

Bullshit, you need a tremendous amount of energy(chakra in this case) for an attack to expand past the moon's diameter. Even more-so to hack it in two, hence why Toneri's feat is widely regarded as one of the impressive feats in the series.

Yeah it don't work like that...explain how bijuu chakra, fairing well against blades/piercing attacks on a consistent basis is irrelevant in regards to a Six Paths-amped bijuu-generated state getting impaled by a sword.

Are you seriously trying to tell me RCM Ay is more durable than humanoid BSM Naruto?

Yet more evidence is in favor of biju chakra handling piercing/cutting attacks.

> one of three people who think Hashirama can defeat Moon-level characters

Bless your heart.

25. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Retired Mod

Guys, please remember to address the other person's argument rather than resorting to personal attacks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  26. ARGUS The conqueror

I did read it. and substance equates to much better weapon which is why you dont need enough force to cut something clean in half.
    hell toneri didnt even need a shockwave, nor is having a force spread out that large going to affect a human size target when only the effective length is in play
    substance only really plays a huge deal when their effective length is the same.

i have still not seen any reply to that, and you purposely excluded that from your reply, so thats a conceded argument

A stupid argument = an argument backed up by no evidence or false interpretation.
    theres no shit talking when you have done exactly that

Wtf, watch the movie again. GWE was never changed, ever
    Thrusting motion whilst using a weapon means that all of its power is still focused on the length of the blade.
    The length of the blade never changed, nor was the energy applied to the target, becausse then the moon wouldnt have been cut in half.
    Completely baseless argument.

>Toneri uses GWE, by flying up, and forming the weapon thats larger than the entire circumference of the moon
    >Naruto runs towards it and tries stopping it.
    >he himself matches the effective force thats hitting his fist, but the rest of the blade is still unaffected and cuts the moon

-- The Blade was never deflected,
    -- the eneregy was never ever focused

^

Naruto getting stronger after the war equates to post war SPSM naruto > war SPSM naruto
    any rikudo chakra that naruto may have in BSM is almost negligible in this form, and wont even come close to when naruto uses the full thing.

and llol naruto getting stronger doesnt equate to him beating hashirama even if he packs more rawpower,

already explained it.
    toneris feat being impressive in large scale is just like Deidaras feat of almost blowing up the village when the attack still failed to even budge gaaras shield

lol bijuu chakra is not immune to blades. every time it tanked a blade was simply because the sword lacked enough power to do so. that simple
    Toneris blade being tanked was also for the same reason.

No but if we follow your logic of sasukes katana being special then it really isnt when RCM Ay tanked it no diff even when augmented by bijuu chakra

Naruto is not a moon level character in any way shape or form.
    not when the clash of him and sasukes max power wasnt even close to that level of destruction.

yet naruto defeated toneri with a punch that again, wasnt close to a moon level attack, nor was it close to chojo

unlesss you think that narutos punch is moon level, or that toneri can now tank chojo, when he got shit wrecked by a far weaker attack, then no, he still gets mid diffd

the amount of double standards in your post are astonishing
    same goes to you

27. Rai 노블레스

BSM Naruto's punch one shots SS :bookerskully

BSM Naruto tank Chojo Kebutsu :gokuskully

BSM Naruto's punch is Moon level:skullrouge

28. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Hashirama not getting blitzed in one second :bookerskully
    Hashirama not getting pasted by a punch :gokuskully
    Hashirama hanging with six paths characters :sauceskully

29. uchihakil Well-Known Member

> he aint getting blitzed from that distance
    > hashi hard counters naruto thus why he hangs out with him
    > without constructs hashi loses but there is no such restriction in this thread and hashi is bloodlusted
    > and you did'nt bother refuting my points (oh well)

BTW RSM naruto mops the floor with hashi because thats when the difference in power is too great for hashi to overcome as you claim even with anti bijuu power, but not the last naruto

30. Cosmos Well-Known Member

Good thing he can do this cool thing called " closing the distance "
    Sure , even yamato would beat Naruto because of hurr Mokuton.
    Naruto takes his life with body flicker , or nukes him to hell .
    What's the point, it's like talking to a wall. Let's just agree to disagree.
    Besides, I'm not a fan of long extended debates .