1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Senju=Uchiha/Uzumaki=Hyuuga

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by megamab25, Jul 1, 2010.

1. megamab25 Member

Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki all are confirmed to be distant relatives having a common ancestor, the Sage of Six Paths.

I wonder where the Hyuuga fit in?
    I am guessing they are the equilvlant of the Uzumaki like the Senju and Uchiha were during the warring era

2. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

What's wrong with you people. :facepalm Trying to link the Hyuuga to the Sage of the Six Paths constantly. :facepalm

3. WraithX959 I hate stupid people

Hmmm... because the manga indicates that the Uchiha and Hyuuga have blood ties.

4. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

The manga or Kakashi? The same man who has shown to fail at history constantly, I mean he believed RS was a myth :facepalm and believed that the Rinnegan was just a mutation :notrust

5. Amatérasu’s Son Spring is in the air...and I'm sneezing.

Yeah it all adds up.

It makes me wonder if there are six families descended from Rikudo Sennin.

There's no evidence that says the Hyuga aren't related to the others. Madara happily deleted anything that didn't help him manipulate Sasuke from his story. He didn't mention an Uzumaki either. Nor did he mention having to take Sasuke's former best friend hostage as a newborn to get his Kyubi back....oh wait he denied involvement.

Everybody thinks that the Rikudo Sennin was a myth there's no proof with the exception of the stone tablet that you need a dojutsu to read that the Uchiha keep nice and locked up beneath their lands.

And when did he refer to the Rinnegan as a myth?

6. Bart a lion still has claws

The Hyuga are the oldest Clan in Konoha, being older than the likes of the Senju and the Uchiha, so it does make alot of sense. And the whole thing with Hinata's symbol appearing at Nakano Shrine on Rikudou's tablet should definitely not do unnoticed.

Kishimoto was definitely speaking through Kakashi when he made that comment in Part I, as clearly if it wasn't true why include it?

7. Missing_Nin missing ninja

8. Bart a lion still has claws

Unfunny :hurr

9. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

The fact that at first Kakashi dismissed anything Rinnegan related tells you a lot.

10. Bart a lion still has claws

Oh yeah he dismissed someone who created the kingdom of Ninjutsu, battled arguably the most dangerous being of all time and created the Moon :hurr

That's far more understandable.

11. Yondaime FLEE ON SIGHT Advisor

Oh look, more Hyuuga speculation. That's fine, on to more Uchiha and Uzumaki stuff Kishi.:distracted

12. Kitsukaru ̣<b> <font color="#FF1F00">Kage Bunshin?!</font></

I can agree with everything other than the "Hyuuga symbol". It is not the Hyuuga symbol, as far as we're aware. Other than part 1 Hinata, the Hyuuga did not wear it, and Hinata does not in part 2.

So saying that it is the symbol of the Hyuuga is pretty bottomless. It is quite clearly a flame. A flame which quite clearly indicates ties to the fire country.
    Spoiler:
    X
    X

And yes, obviously the Hyuuga are connected to the fire country, considering they, like the Uchiha and Senju, are clans of the Fire country.

13. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Indeed. So then he obviously linked the Sharingan's roots to the eyes that wasn't a myth, the Byakugan. He was proved wrong when we learnt about the Sharingan's true origins.

14. RikodouGai

15. Mist Puppet HATE NEWSPAPERS Moderator

You mean the Hyuuga have relevance to the plot?

16. Lelouch71 Zero

I think it's quite obvious that the Hyuuga are related to the elder brother. Kind of ironic that the elder child is the one who joins the main branch while the youngest would be apart of the lesser branch.

17. Bart a lion still has claws

Kakashi didn't suggest there wasn't a Rinnegan, only that he thought Rikudou was a myth.

Kakashi: "The Rikudou Sage? He's nothing but a myth. The Rinnegan is just a mutation."

It doesn't really suggest otherwise, doesn't it?

18. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

He was forced to believe the Rinnegan was real at that point- it killed him.
    But still dismissed the Sage as a myth.

In Part 1, when he made the Byakugan remark: he didn't meet a Rinnegan. So tell me would he have believed it existed back then?

19. Arsecynic New Member

Ohh don't be stupid people. Their doujutsu must have come from somewhere (COUGH ELDER BROTHER). Most likely that some Uchia branched off from the clan, bred into some other family and the Hyuga's were cerated from that. Simples.

X

20. Bart a lion still has claws

Nothing is suggested he was forced to believe it, or else the term "myth" would have been the last sentence.

He knew about the Rinnegan, as suggested here, knowing it was a "mutation".

21. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

He was killed by one. Hence he came up with an explanation.

Notice that comment came from him after a Rinnegan user attacked Konoha.

22. CHEH Funky Karate!!

whatever you guys argue over, you will see eventually down the line sometime what is the deal with them.

23. Shadow050 me wo samaseru...

anyone believe those things were myths... look how powerful they were, and note how rare it is....

hyuuga are related with these clans.

look at the appearance of shodai (looks similar to a hyuuga), look at the eddy village nin (they look similar to hyuugas too).... note the HAKKE seal...
    there hints of hyuugas all over the place.

they just get no direct involvment in the story, however.

doesn't mean they're not related at all though.

24. Thunder Disciple of Atlantic Storm

My thoughts exactly

X

25. Linkdarkside Ninja of the West

oldest in the land of Fire not as a clan, there no evidence the clans(uchiha and senju) lived in the land of fire for thousand of years.

26. UltimateDeadpool Steam Danger Tyrant

That doesn't mean that the Hyuugas aren't related to the Uchiha.

27. Afalstein Mountain Hermit

It makes sense. Kakashi said the Sharingan came from the Byakugan, and the relation between the Rinnegan and the Sharingan is well established. So it'd make sense for the Hyuuga to be in there.

Oh, and yes, Kakashi thought Rikudo was just a legend, but to be fair, so did several of the Kages. This is a prime case of "just a legend" trope, when a character dismissing a legend automatically means it's true.

28. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

Yes he stated it, he stated that the Rinnegan as a mutation as the same time that he declared RS a myth :lmao

Not only the sage, he also named the Rinnegan a mutation :lmao

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  29. Mikaveli Head is the answer

30. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

It means just that.

Especially since in part 2...it wasn't touched on.

31. Drunkenwhale Starlit Artist

They're trying to either:

A: Confirm a plothole
    B: Make Hyuuga more important
    -a: Link it to NaruHina (Damned shipping)

I'm going with plot hole. Because if this is true, then the Hyuuga are also caught in the Elder brother's cycle of revenge that taints their blood.

They want the Hyuuga to be more important, but all it does is point out that they might start the whole thing over with a possible rebellion and possible massacre, akin to the Uchiha clan...

It's probably a good thing that Kishi's forgetting the Hyuuga exist.

32. Dolohov27 Incinerated

The Hyuuga can't read the tablet.

33. UltimateDeadpool Steam Danger Tyrant

Not everything is revealed all at once, their relation may be revealed later on when the plot calls for it such as how we're currently learning about the Uzumaki clan and not a 100 chapters ago when Madara was telling Sasuke about the Uchiha's and Senju's rivalry, or 40 chapters ago when he was explaining the Senju's and Uchiha's origins to Naruto.
    Kishimoto may also assume that the relation between the Uchiha and Hyuuga is common knowledge due to Kakashi's statement in part 1. Just because it was revealed that the Sharingan was actually first doesn't mean that they aren't related.

34. Suigetsu Well-Known Member

what the heck does hyuga have to do with uzumaki? This sound like suffocating attempts by naruhina fans.
    Sigh.. and then they say that why I dont like that suffocating pairing?

Anyways as far as I know the uchiha decended from the hyuga, at the time of the sage of six path's dying bed, his elder son wasnt uchiha yet... right¿?

35. UltimateDeadpool Steam Danger Tyrant

That's actually very true. The elder brother could had been a Hyuuga and the Uchiha could had branched off from them. Afterall, even though Madara called him the Uchihas' ancestor that doesn't necessarily mean the Uchihas came first since they'd both be his descendants

36. Algol inactive God Among Man

The Sage had alot of kids.......

37. Kurama Commander Kukuku

Never say never.

38. tigersage TIGER VIZARD SAGE

i think the hyuugas are related to the rikudo senin in somne way or another bcuz it has been shown that mant clans are descended from or somehow related to each other either thru marriage or some othewr way e.g shodai hokage and his wife who had the last name of uzamaki.

39. ch1p likes the kitteh

:S

So now the elder brother is a Hyuuga. Maybe they're all Hyuugas, it could be possible after all. Oh come on now, that's just... there are no words.

40. Bart a lion still has claws

Mike :hurr .

41. KAKASHI10 Active Member

You guys remember this:
    X

Even the perv tought it was a mith.

42. ch1p likes the kitteh

^Although the older brother had Rinnegan it doesn't exist at the moment. It was probably lost in the woes of genetics and probably hadn't been seen for centuries. People just assumed it was legend. Then Nagato waltzed in. It's also worth mentioning it only came forth due to stress. And that we only know about it because Nagato is important to the storyline himself.

43. TienSensei Member

The older brother did not have the rinnengan.

44. StuckInADaze Member

.............. I can't even do this sentence justice with just one facepalm.

X

The Hyuugas are no longer important people. Neither is that random ass line Kakashi said all the way back in part 1, if anything it sounded more like him guessing.

I didn't make it this way, but this is the way it is. They've been foderized just like everything else in this manga that isn't Uchiha or Senju....... and now Uzumaki I guess :S

45. Bart a lion still has claws

Maybe that's untrue, but they still have a connection with Rikudou ^

Being older than the Senju and Uchiha, and possibly even the entire Fire Country, and carrying one of the three Great Doujutsu, and not being related to Rikudou? :lmao :lmao

46. StuckInADaze Member

I'm not even sure if that's accurate. I know it was said (by Hiashi I believe) but wasn't this at a time when the Uchiha had been killed off already? The Senju... well I'm not sure what ended up happening to the Senju. I guess they just began mating with people outside of their clan and the blood just diluted completely. Either way though, if neither the Uchiha clan nor the Senju clan existed anymore, it kind of makes that "oldest clan in Konoha" statement invalid.

47. RedWolf The Red Shadows

Well the Senju and Uchiha were nomadic till they settled down their roots at what would be Konoha.

The Hyuuga could've always been there. Given the Main branch is treated like nobility without being related to Shodai I took it the Hyuuga are old money and big land owners.

48. Michael Lucky ̣

I guess, heck, back then the words "Kabuto" and "big time villain" was considered by most to be totally unrelated and unimaginable

49. Bart a lion still has claws

It was actually said by Kakashi.

I don't think it does, as the Senju were somewhat active, through Tsunade, and the same with the Uchiha through Itachi and Sasuke, at that time, but there could very well be a Senju settlement outside the First Country.

50. megamab25 Member

Could it have been like
    The Elder Brother had two sons like his father,
    the Elder son of the Elder son found the Uchiha Clan
    then the younger son of the elder son founded the Hyuga Clan.