1. Miss Akihabara 2017: Preliminary Round: Nominations & Qualifications (inc. Naruto and one piece).
    Is currently being held in the Akihabara district, visit the thread here to find out more.

Section Rules & User Feedback

Discussion in 'One-Punch Man' started by Coldelia, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Coldelia colder and colder Advisor

Welcome to the brand new One-Punch Man section! This is the place to discuss anything about the OPM webcomic and manga series. Anime-only followers are free to join discussions at their own risk of getting spoiled.

Rules:

1. No flaming: Do not personally insult your fellow members.

2. No Spamming: Any blatant spam or off-topic posts will be deleted as per moderator discretion.

3. No Trolling: Any attempts to flame bait, antagonize users, or derail threads will not be tolerated.

4. Spoilers and new chapter releases: Keep all spoilers and new chapter information in their respective stickied discussion threads. Not everyone reads the new chapter right away so to avoid the chance of ruining it for others, limit any new chapter information outside of those threads for a week.

5. Threads and posts: As a courtesy to non-webcomic readers, topics pertaining to the events in the webcomic that the manga hasn't covered yet need to be indicated with [ONE] prefix that you can insert when making a thread.

Granted, titles could be direct spoilers themselves, hence making the tag useless. As much as possible, try to make the title as general/not revealing and/or include the specific chapter where the topic if relevant. If you are still unsure or confused when making a thread, feel free to send me a message and we can work it out together. There may also be times that I would edit the titles myself and would inform you afterwards.

Likewise, posts and/or scans related to the latest events in the webcomic in general and manga threads need to be put under a spoiler tag. Indicate that what's beneath the spoiler tag is from the webcomic.

Example:

Failure to comply will lead to action being taken by a moderator and could lead to a forum-wide ban. Please follow the rules so we can have an enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them here or send me a message.

Thank you and happy posting!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. Lucaniel non serviam

why is this here and not in akihabara gallery

:mikebatman

3. Xiammes mooderator Super Moderator

Its not a weekly manga, its the biggest concern with the section, however if that proves to not be a problem there is no reason it can't go to the gallery.

4. Coldelia colder and colder Advisor

Hello! I meant to post here earlier, but I guess I got side tracked. Anyways, I hope you guys are having fun here so far.

The approval of this sub-section isn't without any reservations. The concerns mostly stem from the consistency (or lack thereof) of OPM's chapter releases needed to generate activity and if its fanbase and popularity on NF are enough to warrant its own section and keep it running. This is also the reason why it was decided that this section be a part of the Akihabara District first instead of it going straight to the Gallery. Keep in mind that its longevity depends on the activity it will have for a certain amount of time.

On a positive note, I'm sure that we have several OPM enthusiasts out here who'd love to discuss it more freely and have been doing so thus far. I hope you guys can make this one of your homes on NF.

I'm also interested to know the community's input with regards to this section. If you guys have any questions/suggestions/project ideas or if you find the rules convoluted, please post them here (or you can send me personal message).