1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Sealed Dangai Ichigo VS The Espada

Discussion in 'Bleach Battledome' started by ShiggyDiggyDoo, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ShiggyDiggyDoo 2Fast

This is Dangai Ichigo with the seal which limits a shinigami to having only 20% of their power.
    Mindset: Bloodlusted for the espada and Ichigo but still in character.
    Knowledge: Ichigo's prior knowledge on the Espada is gone, but the Espada knows everything about Ichigo's abilities, power, etc.

So who wins....?

If it's too much of an stomp with Dangai Ichigo, then 10 Wonderweisses, 10 Gins, and 100 Tousens join the Espada's side.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. Millón Vasto Kubo nuff said

He still take this. Dangai ichigo with half power. His reiatsu is still not bieng senses by the likes of Monster Aizen. I don't see how the espada or gin or tousen would stand a chance against dangai ichigo with a limiter.

3. Infinity Dude Banned

we have no idea how much weaker he would be if 80% of his power was sealed plus the espada have too much hax:
    Respira
    Mind Control
    Reincarnation/Voodoo
    Lanza del Rampago
    Gran Rey Cero

I doubt he could beat all 10 of them with 80% his power

4. Greidy Active Member

Ichigo takes it, his power should be far beyond any of the Espadas whether his sword is released or not.

Gran Rey Cero hax?

:lmao

5. Inuhanyou Ever Cry, Never Life.

Dangai's power is so great that the ultimate form of aizen could not even sense it or comprehend it in the first place. Think about that. This is the Aizen that is hundreds, maybe even thousands of times more powerful than his original shinigami self. That self, which could subdue all of HM so as to take it for his own and form the espada in the first place.

Dangai is never losing against the espada in any situation, even if it was 1 percent of his power

6. Whirlpool Triumvir

Ichigo wins, if base aizen is stronger than them all, i doubt they'd cause a problem for him :ichigo

Loving the haxx brah :smoke

7. Orxon shurorororo

lol transcendent.

8. ATastyMuffin Kanye's Biggest Fan

Um, I doubt it. All we know is that he's 'much stronger', period.

9. ShiggyDiggyDoo 2Fast

@ATastyMuffin: Well, seeing as Aizen could casually toss out an energy blast as powerful as fragor, it wouldn't be terrible to assume he's at least dozens more powerful than his base self. Though it's a stretch to say thousands or hundreds.

And I guess it's not possible to make an fair fight with Dangai Ichigo..... At least until the Spirit King makes his appearance. :LOS

10. Titania's Titanic Titans Member

Wait, what? The seal limits them to 20% of their power, not 80%. If you actually meant 80%, then Ichigo definitely wins. If 20%, I'd say he probably loses, but that's a guess.

Ichigo gets beat here.

11. ShiggyDiggyDoo 2Fast

^ Can you give me the panel where it says the seal limits them to 20%? I kind of thought I had it messed up...

12. Titania's Titanic Titans Member

Sure thing.
    X
    It limits 80%, so they have 20% left.

13. ShiggyDiggyDoo 2Fast

^ Okay, thanks. Changed the OP.

14. Grimm

I can't see Ichigo losing here.

His power in Dangai form is so high that not even the likes of Monster Aizen can sense it. And Monster Aizen is already far stronger than any characther in Bleach bar Ichigo. :lmao His Condom form alone could stomp Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin with no-difficulty...

Kubo really overdid it... Aizen and Ichigo are on a tier of their own and both are in seperate tiers, since Ichigo himself stomps on Aizen.

1/5 Of Dangai Ichigo's power is still way to much for the the rest of the bleachverse. 100 Tousen's aren't going to make a difference when all Ichigo needs to do is to speedblitz and then cut their heads off.

This is my opinion but I still think that 1/5 of his full power is far more than enough to defeat the bleachverse (excluding Hogyouko Aizen of course).

EDIT: And since an attack like Fragor did almost no damage to Dangai Ichigo, this being an attack from Monster Aizen, then I fail to see, how in hell are these "fodder" going to even wound Ichigo in the 1st place, even if he's with 1/5 of his power. He can probably just stand there and no one would even damage him :lmao given the vast difference in power that they have between them.

15. Weiss RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

lol

monster Aizen < Shinigami Aizen, cuz no KS ^^

but Dangai clears, although Respira might give trouble