1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Sasuke would have Killed Sasori Instantly

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives 2' started by Xerces, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xerces Active Member

Spoiler:
    X

"Since his own body was also turned into one of his human puppets that he controls, technically, this is Sasori."

Since the sharingan has the ability to see chakra, Sasuke would have instantaneously realized that 'Sasori's' weak point was his heart. Knowing this, 'Hebi' Sasuke could have easily killed him instantly with X or one of his numerous X.

Spoiler: Notable Post
    He does. Sasuke has made a concerted effort to pierce the heart of every opponent he has fought:

Spoiler: Yamato
    X

Spoiler: Orochimaru
    X

Spoiler: Deidara
    X
    X

Spoiler: Itachi
    X

Spoiler: Bee

X

Spoiler: Raikage
    X
    X

Spoiler: Danzo
    X

As you can see, Sasuke most likely located the hearts of all these opponents rather quickly, and made attempts in piercing such hearts at every opportunity. Consequently, Sasuke won every single fight at which he pierced the 'heart area' of his opponent. From this proof, we should not assume a different outcome from his theoretical fight with Sasori.

1. Sasuke locates Sasori's heart via Sharingan
    2. Sasuke peirces heart.
    3. Sasuke wins.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  2. titantron91 God Killer

Well that's a plausible and likely scenario

It will come to "who strikes the vital point first".

3. brolmes Active Member

Technically everyone's heart is their weak point.

Somehow instakills are just never that easy.

4. Final Jutsu Best of the Best

You're assuming Sasori would sit there and take the attacks.. One drop of poison from sasori and sasuke is done as well.. I believe MS sasuke would win because of Susanoo/Amaterasu, but hebi is an entirely different matter.

5. Axccel Grand Master Sexay

Sasori's too l33t for the Sauce.

6. Smiley Banned

That was probably the most fastest ''He's better than him'' thread I've ever read.

7. lucid dream so it goes

Realizing someone's weak point is their heart is pretty close to the level of realizing someone's using immortality to their advantage. It's not the weak point but how to get to it that matters.

Anyway...this thread has potential to be awesome. *sits back*

8. Mio Active Member

A single Amaterasu would have ended Sasori, with enton making it even more deadly.

Anything Sasori might try would get laughed off by Susano'o.

9. Turrin 玄武

Except you ignore the fact that Sasori starts in Hiroku, so Sasuke wouldn't see Sasori's weakness right off the bat, he would have to shatter Hiroku first and than after noticing Sasori's heart Container go in for a finishing attack when Sasori is most likely now defended by the Sandaime Kazekage Puppet. I very much doubt Sasuke could get by Sandaime Kazekage with just Shunshin and Chidori Eisou.

MS Sasuke would most likely beat Sasori the same way that Itachi would, by using Amaterasu on the heart container. Though its possible Sasori could switch his Heart container to another puppet to avoid to blow, but than there are also his Susano'o arrows. Overall MS Sasuke is definitely stronger than Sasori, but w/o MS or even in his Hebi Version Sasuke would loose to Sasori.

10. kurisu Pure Oharan

well he needs to bypass hiroko first.. and that would be the rough part.. but i guess kirin can destroy hiroko and sasori's real body at the same time.. though if sasori wouldn't finish sasuke first..

imo, very close to call

11. IpHr0z3nI Active Member

Kirin = no more Sasori.

12. Turrin 玄武

Sasuke would not last against Sasori w/o getting scratched to the point where he would use Kirin.

13. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey Advisor

This. That same spot is a lethal shot on anyone. A shot to your heart will end you.

People seem to think that Sasori gained a weak spot, if anything he lost several weak spots. He only has one vital organ instead of the group of vital organs a normal person has to protect.

That's not to mention that unlike Sasuke, Sasori's heart can jump out of his body to safety.

14. Deshi Basara OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS, SEE YA

With this the thread should end now.. +reps

15. Turrin 玄武

If this thread is talking about Hebi Sasuke or even worse Base Sasuke the author has given us several indications that Sasori is stronger than those variants of Sasuke.

Hebi Sasuke fought an incredibly close match with Deidara, even-though he had the elemental advantage and Deidara states Sasori is even stronger than him. Obviously this implies Hebi Sasuke would fair worse against Sasori and thee only way he could fair worse than he did against Deidara is if the battle between him and Sasori ended in a Draw or Sasori winning.

Aside from that Sasori defeated the Strongest Kazekage of all time and since than he has become even more powerful. I truly doubt that Hebi Sasuke is stronger than Sandaime Kazekage, but even if he could defeat him in a tough battle as he did against Deidara, that would still mean he would perform worse against Sasori who defeated Sandaime Kazekage and only became stronger since than.

When it comes to "Base" Sasuke I seriously doubt he would have even defeated Deidara despite the elemental advantage, since CS2 played a key role in allowing him to survive several of Deidara's attacks and w/o the White Snake Power up the battle would have more than likely been a draw with Sasuke being vaporized by CO. If Deidara defeats or draws with "Base" Sasuke than obviously the outcome would be worse when facing Sasori who is stronger than Deidara. Thee only worse outcome than a Draw is a loss.

So Yeah I think its pretty safe to say that Sasori > Hebi Sasuke and FAR > "Base" Sasuke. The only variant of Sasuke that could defeat Sasori and is indicated to be above his "level" is MS Sasuke.

16. Sorin R.I.P. Johan Cruyff

naruto's weak point is his heart...one shunshin and chidori eisou would do the trick.
    jiraya's weak point is his heart...one shunshin and chidori eisou would do the trick.
    itachi's weak point is his heart...one shunshin and chidori eisou would do the trick.
    killerbee's weak point is his heart...one shunshin and chidori eisou would do the trick.

Spoiler:
    X

17. Judecious Active Member

Everyone's weak point is their heart so sasuke solo's all

18. Milan? "order."

not true.

sasuke is immune to poison.
    having orochimaru and kabuto on your side definitely helps if you want help with poison.

19. Jesus lurker

X

20. Milan? "order."

maybe oro didn't teach him of that poison because that was one of his own poisons, one he was going to use to take over sasuke's body?

21. Turrin 玄武

Actually Sasuke is not immune to Poison. The proof of this is in the fact that Sasuke was effected by Orochimaru's White Snake Poison. Orochimaru made Sasuke immune to a poison on the "level" that Shizune and Sakura can produce, probably by giving him the Antibodies. That doesn't mean he is immune to a unique poison that Sasori has manufactured.

22. Xerces Active Member

Sorry, but 'A>B and B>C so A>C' logic does not work in the Narutoverse. Try again.

Besides, Sasuke could just 'Kirin' Sasori on a whim and instantly kill him.

23. Puppetry Ōkashō

Yeah, because Kirin is an instantaneous jutsu that Sasuke can just whip out at any time:geg

24. Turrin 玄武

Thats not A > B > C logic. Deidara doesn't state that Sasori could beat him in battle, he states point blank that Sasori is the stronger Shinobi. The A > B > C logic argument would be if Sasori and Deidara are around the same "level" and Sasuke beat one of them that doesn't mean he can necessarily defeat thee other because they have different abilities.

And Its not like Sasuke has some type of advantage over Sasori, like he actually did over Deidara with Raiton > Doton. So if Anything none A > B > C logic would also side with Sasori performing better against Sasuke than Deidara.

Sasuke can't Kirin anyone on a whim. Kirin is a technique that takes prep work and Sasuke only uses it as his Triumph card. Which means its doubtful Kirin would even come into play in a battle between Sasori and Sasuke, since Sasori will have scratched and poisoned Sasuke before than.

25. Shark I lilt to Marshall

Sasuke solo's everyone with a heart. :blinditachi

@Turrin, even if Deidara said Sasori's stronger, that means Sasori can beat Deidara, he doesn't take into account any shinobi with special powers.

26. Neptun &#32

Not to mention that Sasuke's susanoo utilizes Bow and Arrow, and Sasori's heart resembles a fucking bullseye X:zaru :zaru

27. Kyria Member

NO...

instant kill huh...

sasuke can see sasori's weak point,and thats his heart...and you're saying that because of that fact,sasuke can kill sasori in an instant???:laugh

everyones weak point is their heart...so you're statement is also saying that sasuke can instantly kill everyone in naruto???:laugh only kakuzu is not the one shot kill...its five shot kill...:laugh

28. Turrin 玄武

Deidara saying that Sasori is stronger than him means quite simply that Deidara considers Sasori to be a Superior Shinobi to him. My point is that Hebi Sasuke had a very difficult time defeating Deidara even though he can be seen as a horrible match up for Deidara, so how exactly should we the readers expect Hebi Sasuke to perform against a Shinobi who is superior to Deidara and is also not a poor match up against Sasuke?

I think its fairly obvious that the logical conclusion is that Hebi Sasuke would perform worse against Deidara than he did against Sasori and really the only way Hebi Sasuke could perform worse is if he died along with Sasori or Sasori defeated him.

I lean towards the latter of those two options because of the information the author has provided us about Sasori in the Third Data-book and the Manga.

29. Shark I lilt to Marshall

It's up to personal interpretation whether you think match-ups are the reason who defeated who, and how would that play with other Shinobi, I actually believe Hebi Sasuke is stronger than both, He didn't summon Manda or have killing intent against Deidara, and still won, against Sasori I see him immune to poison, Manda, Curse seal, Oral rebirth for a new body free of anything, etc. give him the win. IMOof course.

Also, a lot of people believe Kisame > Bee > Itachi > Kisame. :hurr

30. Devil Kings Might Controls Everything.

Everyone's weak points arer there heart, and heads, yet Sasuke has never went for those spot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  31. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey Advisor

Sasori was better at poisons than Orochimaru, that was his specialty. How could Orochimaru make him immune to poisons he probably doesn't even know exist, let alone what they're composed of.

32. Scorpion GET OVER HERE!

Sasori isn't just gonna sit there like a dumbass like most of you sasuke fans think. I'd like to see Sasuke Chidori Eiso Sasori while there's a barrage of puppets or Satetsu coming at him.

Ya and I think it's quite obvious everyone's weak point is their heart. And poison does work on Sasuke. Just cuz Tsunade'e or Sakura's doesn't work does not mean Sasori's doesn't work. Sasuke isn't auto-immune to all poison. Oro's poison worked on him fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  33. Turrin 玄武

Well if you assume he has Poison Immunity than yeah I can see him doing well against Sasori, but there is no reason to assume that is case and even if it was the case than it would just mean that Sasuke is a horrible match up for Sasori, much to the same degree that Kisame is a horrible match up for Bee [As per your example].

Sasuke didn't summon Manda because its not a viable summon for him and while he did fight w/o killer intent there wasn't a single instance in that battle where that mattered, the one time it could have matter it turned out to just be a Clay Clone. Even if we did count it its very clear that Sasuke Elemental Advantage had a much more key role in that battle than Sasuke's lack of killing intent.

Your right that people are free to have their own opinion, but the manga clearly depicts Sasori as a Superior Shinobi to "Hebi" Sasuke.

34. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

People seem to think that Sasori's as slow as molasses whether inside Haruko or not. He's not. The guy got a 4.5 out of 5 in the databook for his speed, his attacks are speedy as well, he's no chump. If it didn't work against Deidara I highly doubt it would work against Sasori of all people.

This forum has a problem of thinking that Sasuke can just speedblitz in front of any opponent and instantly destroy them. Jesus.

35. SageEnergyMode Active Member

Exactly, Sasuke knowing it's Sasori's weak point, doesn't make things any easier for Sasuke.

36. Puppetry Ōkashō

You can't compare what Sakura had to Sasori's complex poisons. And Deidara? Sasuke was saved by plot no jutsu! How do you magically summon a Manda despite being low on chakra, genjutsu the snake with seemingly 0 effort, and then teleport away, all in the span of 3 seconds?

37. BrightlyGoob I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

The Kishi's "must make this fight a fight, even if it makes no god damn sense" scheme will make it last longer. :tomato

38. LostSelf Forest Sage

Yes, you know. Sakura knows where Rikudo's heart is. She just have to grab a Kunai, run at him with shunshin things and will kill him.

39. Shark I lilt to Marshall

kk though maybe it was Itachi who is a bad match-up for Kisame. :hurr

40. Shadow050 me wo samaseru...

problem #1 with this thread:
    stating something that's POSSIBLE (even though improbable) as a FACT by saying that sasuke "would" have done to Sasori. this will undoubtedly create anger in certain posters. had you said COULD in the title and the backlash might not be so bad...

problem #2 with this thread:
    you assume the sharingan would see through hiroko (sp?) which is the first puppet to get past, which it WOULD NOT do (at least not with CS2 enhancement), since that's not normally a sharingan property.

problem #3 with this thread:
    you CLEARLY underestimate Sasori. he's got his "weakness" shown right on his chest for the world to see... obviously he's confident about being able to protect it. he DESERVES the benefit of the doubt in this regard considering the types of opponents he's faced and defeated.... you'd be very foolhardy to assume that none have been as fast as sasuke. it MIGHT actually be the case, but assuming so is dumb.

problem #4 with this thread:
    you OVERESTIMATE Sasuke. the dude is fast, yes.... but so fast one can't handle it? no, he's not. EVERY SINGLE OPPONENT he's faced, who had commended his speed, has been able to handle it just fine after they stop underestimating him. to this date, the only named person TRULY unable to see/handle his speed has been SAKURA. sai followed his shushin when they first appeared. naruto was unphased by it. yamato followed it AND was underestimating him during the time.

"good" sasuke fans out there need to get this shit cleaned up ASAP. this is how all the fandom hate keeps it cycles going.

i'm done.

41. Xerces Active Member

:rotfl

Sasuke cant Kirin anyone on his whim? X

Boy oh boy, if that is what Sasuke does when he is 'cranky', I'd hate to see him bloodlusted.

Or how about that time when X

Seriously, what was Yamato really going to do when he was a split second away from getting his face disintegrated? From what we have seen, Sasuke can throw off Kirins 'left and right' in a minimal amount of time without any prep time.

He would make quick work of Sasori if he chose to Kirin him.

:rotfl

42. Shadow050 me wo samaseru...

UNLIKELY ASSUMPTIONS FTW!!!! :gar = :giogio

dude... since when did he kirin the hideout??? there was an explosion... no one knows how or why it truly happened... but kirin is VERY unlikely to have been the cause... nah fuck that... it WAS NOT the cause.

sasuke's not gonna kirin HIMSELF. it's a long range move so he doesn't hit himself with it. there was no lightning nor clouds or anything.

as for the team 7 stuff..... MAYBE he was about to try it or to prep for it. but what we KNOW to date, is that he REQUIRES there to be a strom alreayd going before kirin itself can be used. since it was clear skies, claiming this was about to happen as if it's a fact makes it a dumb claim. he could have easily been raising his hand for get ready to spit his fireballs into the sky, to start preparing kirin.

zerces.... you're on some serious troll shyt...

43. Turrin 玄武

I'm glad you have provided proof that Sasuke used Kirin there; Oh Wait :notrust

I'm glad that your provided a scan of Sasuke instantly using Kirin and not just preparing to use it; Oh Wait :notrust

But hell let's ask Kishimoto:

"The technique Sasuke thought out, said to be the culmination of the Lightning nature. First one uses a technique from the Fire Release line, like the Great Dragon Fire,** to radically heat up the atmosphere, creating a violent updraught. The updraught creates cumulonimbus clouds*** and from the cumulonimbus clouds breaks forth lightning...!! One changes the shape of this lightning, guides it to the target"

Pretty sure that it takes preparation if Sasuke has to do the following before the technique is complete:

1. X X
    2. X X X X
    3. XX X X
    4. X X X
    5. X X XX
    6. X X

But Hell what do the Author and the Manga know, clearly if Xerces says he can use it on a whim that it must be fact, fuck Kishimoto and the manga :giogio

44. Moraxus Banned

So uh, why exactly did Sasuke raise his hand? About to shoot fire from it, perhaps?

45. Mist Puppet HATE NEWSPAPERS Moderator

Oh no, his heart is his weak point!

...as it is with everyone else who happens to have a heart.

It's never that easy.

46. Xerces Active Member

It has been implyed by Kishi that the technique was infact Kirin. At the time, Sasuke had no other jutsu in his arsenal that could equate to that much terrain damage. From this, one should be able to deduce, rather easily, that Sasuke used Kirin at that instant.

Although this is the KL, it should also be noted the Kirin was shown to be used in this same scene during one of the anime openings:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-F5JR7m8c[/YOUTUBE]

If you pause at 0:01, right after Sasuke opens his eye, you can clearly see a lightning bolt coming down from the sky and destroying Orochimaru's underground complex. Usually the anime team needs to get the 'green light' from Kishi himself when they want to add in stuff that was not explicitly shown in the manga, but still occured.

X

As you can see, the top panel depicts Sasuke's hand the moment before he unleashes Kirin on Itachi. The bottom panel depicts his hand in a similar way. Even the curvature of his fingers are positioned in a similar fashion. From this we can conlude that Sasuke was about to unleash Kirin on Team Yamato, and not some other preparation jutsu. The above comparisons show this.

:edu

47. Puppetry Ōkashō

Does that matter? Shippuden Opening 7 has Konan fighting Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. Did that end up happening? No, it didn't. And why can't it be an explosive tag? If it was really Kirin, Sai would have been a smudge on the ground.

And I have a question for you: If Sasukie can pull out Kirin instantaneously, then why did he go through the trouble of shooting fire into the atmosphere during his fight with Itachi? Sasuk just likes to look at flames going into the sky?

48. Turrin 玄武

A Large Katon, Multiple Katon Techniques, or his Explosive Tagged Kunai he uses against Susano'o :zaru

I'm not arguing he wasn't preparing to use Kirin. I'm arguing that the Technique works as the Author described in the Manga and the Third Data-book and thus he would have needed time to prepare it.

A Pic of Sasuke holding his hand up with no Storm or Lightning formed in the sky for him to use Kirin does little to disprove what the author has already stated time and time again.

49. Kyria Member

^ you better answer this XERCES...

kirin needs a preparation...every manga reader knows that...:)

50. izanagi x izanami Active Member

agree with OP....
    Chidori senbon is enough for Sasori....- thousand Raiton needle supported with Saringan...

if it was Sasuke...
    Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

Spoiler:
    X

also ...
    Sasuke's Ninjutsu/Offence Skill>>>> Sakura's Ninjutsu/offence skill
    Sasuke's Taijutsu > Sakura's Taijutsu
    Sasuke's Speed > Sakura's speed
    Sharingans movement prediction > Sakura's evasion skill

and Sasuke has
    X

Comparing Sasuke to Chiyo and Sakura is = comparing pain to Kakashi....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.