1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Sasuke vs. Pein

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by Spyderwebbx, Feb 20, 2008.

Sasuke vs. Pein

1. Sasuke dies after killing 0 bodies

51 vote(s)
    41.8%
  2. Sasuke dies after killing 1 body

17 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. Sasuke dies after killing 2 bodies

20 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Sasuke dies after killing 3 bodies

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. Sasuke dies after killing 4 bodies

4 vote(s)
    3.3%
  6. Sasuke dies after killing 5 bodies

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  7. Sasuke kills all of Pein's bodies

17 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. Spyderwebbx Member

After seeing all of their abilities up until now who do you think would win? If you think Sasuke can't win, how many Peins can he defeat before he dies?

2. Kyon .

I don't think Sasuke will win or even stands a real good chance, and seeing as we don't know quite enough about Pain yet, I'm not sure this is exactly a great topic.

However, from what we've seen, Pain would unleash a six pack of whoopass. Sasuke might be able to take one body down with him, and if it's not the revival body then it doesn't even matter in the long run.

3. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

Sasuke takes it easily

Sasuke can genjutsu all Pein summons- with sharingan he can easily see invisible summon
    with CS2 and snakes he can escape every taijutsu attack
    + he has powerfull katons and chidori + "that jutsu"
    and Kusanagi + shurikens to kill all bodys
    genjutsu+ blades means R.I.P. Pein

4. Kyon .

Isn't the top option rather redundant?

Hell, the next five imply that.

5. Minato Namikaze. Yondaime Hokage

Pein would win but would not kill sasuke cus Madara would WTF PWN him

6. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Sasuke's fighting style is effective in 1on1 fights. I doubt he'd be able to manage being outnumbered 6 to 1. He could take out a couple of bodies but Pain would win.

7. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

I think you didnt see fight
    Sasuke vs Yamato, Sai, Naruto, Sakura
    and
    Sasuke vs 1000 noob ninjas

8. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

genjutsu on summons and Peindara is dead
    Manda takes all summons solos

9. Joggel I am your mother...

Rinnegan > Sharingan:wink

Other prooves:
    Pein is AK-Leader
    Itachi is around Sasuke-level
    Itachi runs away from Jiraiya, which got killed by Pein

-snip- Pein is so much stronger than Sasuke and this is why Naruto has to defeat him. Sasuke will defeat Itachi, Naruto will defeat Pein, because Naruto is the mangas name and Naruto is the maincharacter.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  10. Hazuki Legend

this thread is a joke
    pein summonning alone win

11. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

Sharingan > Rinnegan

Madara is real lider
    Madara>Pein

Itachi escaped from Jiraya beacuse he used 2 times tsukyomi and once Amaterasu- he was out of chakra (Kisame was there but Gai appeared soon so i would be Ji+Gai vs Kisame)

Naruto cant defeat Pein- he uses only ninjutsu and to kill Pein you have to use combo genjutsu+blades (Pein can easily defeat ninjutsu user with absorb)

and Sasuke isnt around Itachi's level
    Itachi dont have Oro abilities (snakes, regeneration)
    Itachi dont have kusanagi + shurikens
    Itachi dont have summons
    Itachi dont have chidori, chidori nagashi, "that jutsu"
    Itachi dont have CS2

Look, Sasuke has everything to defeat Pein (best Summon, sharingan, genjutsu, best blade- Kusanagi and regeneration)- he has more than Jiraya had
    it would be probably most difficult fight for Sasuke but he has everything to kill Pein and Pein has nothing to kill Sasuke
    Sasuke at this moment is the only one who can fight with Pein and kill him

12. WorstUsernameEver Active Member

You can't beat Pein with Genjustu on Sasuke's level. That frog song Jiraiya used was one of the best we've seen and that didn't work. Hell Taijustu(Blind) Pain could probably solo him.

13. Gary Zap!

1 pein owns him doesnt madder which one he get owne4d

14. silly ALL HAIL BRITANIA !

Manda is dead.

15. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

LOL Pein summoner is dead :twitch

Its sharingan genjutsu- strongest from all and Pein is noob in genjutsu
    Yes it worked- all 3 bodys died but Ji didnt have sharingan and couldn't see that there are 3 other bodys waiting to kill him

16. .Nagato. The Colours Of a Harder Style

Sasuke cant win against a God!

17. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

look, 3 of this god died once and 1 died permanently

one and only god is Shodai- he could create life and landscapes- and dont say hes dead beacuse he lives in Yamato

18. Mannenutanben Active Member

Yeah if only Sasuke had the IQ to not waste the best snake..

19. Hazuki Legend

because he was against jiraiya , every one would died against him i think

20. Elidor The Will of Fire

Sasuke dies after killing 0 bodies

21. Mayaki Scholar from Bat Country

Hell yeah, Sasuke is a genius. Sharingan makes him a Uri Geller - Levelninja.
    But Pein is like Chuck Norris.. 6 times! Pein is something like a god. It doesn't matter how often you kill Pein, as long as Sasuke does not know how to defeat him, he will die. Everyone would die, even Madara or the Forth. Pein can simply reanimate hisself. The only reason that he couldn't reanimate his Summoningbody was that this body was in another dimension, I guess.

The main difference is that Pain is a tactical genius who can make use of at least 6 bodies. It's nearly impossible to let him run out of chakra.. Moreover he can use all the six elementals and even absorb jutsus completely no matter how strong they are.

22. Vault Time: Donut of the heart

:facepalm there is another one of this thread as we all know pein stomps

23. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Don't compare Pein with Itachi because Pein is on a whole new level compared to that guy. He and Madara are. Pein takes this. I don't know how many bodies Sasuke will go through, how it'll happen or what it's based upon but I'm highly confident that Sasuke cannot take on Pein right now and that's with Pein's limited ability of jutsu that we've seen. Speed should be no factor given Pein easily stopped an extremely fast Jiraiya (who lept from the wall to Pein with an Ultimate Rasengan before his sandle even hit the ground) nor will alot of Sasuke's areas even matter.

This is Pein. This isn't Deidara, Orochimaru, this isn't even Itachi. This is a dangerous man who is well-equipped to taking out Uchiha Sasuke even in his greatest time right now. I haven't seen one thing from Sasuke, even in this battle against Itachi, that makes me think he can take on Pein. He'll either have do show me something else or lay down and pray to God that he's saved. Oh wait, that's Pein.

I'm sorry but it's not happening especially with Pein's rumored strength and Pein's bodies. It's just to much.

24. Vangelis Chariots of Fire

Sasuke dies after killing 1 body.

25. The Bloody Nine Kingslayer

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and say he kills one body.

26. Joggel I am your mother...

Jiraiya is canon and he said Rinnegan >>>>>>> Sharingan
    And then the power of the eye-jutsu does not measure the power of the shinobi.
    No, Itachi claimed, that they would have lost, no matter how many they were. This would include whole akatsuki.

Naruto will defeat Pein and your comment how to defeat Pein is pure nonsense.

Itachi pwnd Oro with 11.

Pein can summon every kind of creature. The most Akatsukis have 2 fights.
    1. Fight: They show they fighting style.
    2. Fight: They go all out.

At least the most of us think, that Sasuke is no match for Pein. U are the only one who struggles in order not to accept that Pein is stronger than Itachi or Sasuke.

But we have at least plot-no-jutsu.

27. Tefax not here

Sasuke dies after killing 1 or 2 bodies

28. Euraj StraightOuttaJakku

Each time I'm ready to post in one of these Battledome threads, Kyuubi Naruto ends up having already said everything that can be spoken.

29. Kuroro Skill Hunter

I don't see Sasuke getting through the first three bodies Pein used against Jiraiya: Summoning + Blind + Fat. Ninjutsu will be useless, taijutsu will be useless, and unlike Deidara, Pein will not look Sasuke in the eye, which means genjutsu will be useless as well.

And if for some strange reason Sasuke manages to get through the first three bodies, he'll have to deal with the three bodies Pein has for back-up.

30. the_blogger_of_naruto An Illusion

we dont know enough about pein...
    maybe sasuke will see something about pein with sharingan, but yea pein has rinnegan.
    sure sasuke can fight more than one person at a time, but all those ppl weren't coordinated like pein. plus sasuke=itachi in level. pein way higher than either of em. all I can say is that pein would probably win, but who knows what would happen if sasuke gets mangekyo.

31. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

32. Vault Time: Donut of the heart

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

33. best Kage ever Mouth of Kishi

I gave you lost of proofs- you're just saying: "he cant beacuse he cant" and "Naruto will beacuse he will" so you arent using any logic just: "hes Pein, god, immortal"

and Jiraya said that rinnegan is the strongest doujutsu but he never saw MS and never heared about EMS
    also we have no proofs that Pein mastered rinnegan (he might be someone like Hinata with shit use of his doujutsu talent)

Pein has nothing to kill Sasuke and Sasuke has everything to kill Pein so why I shouldn't give this to Sasuke (i personaly dont like him)

34. Joggel I am your mother...

This is a shounen manga.
    U dont need proofs, you just need a good plot no jutsu.

I dont need theoretically proofs(because there are none), what Kishi writes is law.

Pein and Itachi are maybe the most hyped characters, but Itachis hype is destroyed. It seems he is just a retard.
    And this will happen to Pein and Madara, too, as it happened to Orochimaru and other pseudo-villains.

He knew about Madara and this is very much.

35. Suzuku Well-Known Member

Lol Uchiha.

You do realize Sharingan genjutsu works on only one person at a time, right?

What's the point of seeing Pein if he can't beat Pein?

Pein's main form of battle isn't dependant on Taijutsu, he only uses tht body for close-range attack when the opponent is distracted. And I'm fairly certain Rockt Pein can blast Sasuke's snakes and clip his Red Bull wings.

All of which can be absorbed by Fat Pein except for 'That Jutsu', which we know nothing about.

Lol Shurikens. Pein's Panda Body block all of Sasuke's Shuriken summons and Pein's sword could probably counter Sasuke's Kusanagi, and if not it doesn't matter.

Lol Uchiha.

1/2 of Pein's power wins.

36. scerpers Heart of the World, Lord of the Void

37. Sasuke rip

It's not a question of if Sasuke can defeat Pein, it's more like how long can Pein last against Sasuke before he gets obliterated.

38. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

in ur dreams. Right now Pain is too strong for ANYBODY.

39. -18 Banned

Of course, I choose the 1st option in your poll, isn't it obvious?:zaru

40. Grimmjowsensei True Hokage

Fat pain eats all the chidori, blind pain blocks sasuke's taijutsu, summoner deals with manda, ugly pain or yahiko pain counters genjutsu(yeah i totally pulled this out of my ass) goofy Launches his arm and kills Sasuke.

41. vagnard Active Member

Given I consider Sasuke sannin level right now I'd say he could take down at last 3 bodies like Jiraiya did. The problem is Pain can revive them.

I'll wait until I see how broken is his "that jutsu"

42. Grimmjow Is that so'

43. uchiha-alia 10 tail jinchuuriki

there isnt even a point in making this thread... the esensible non-fanboys will know that pein obliterates sasuke. the sasutard/uchihatard knows so too, but still, with their status as a sasutard/uchihatard are going to vote for sasuke beating pein... when what we KNOW of peinis that he can take jiraiya and we dont know half of his bodies abilities or those of the rinnegan.

Pein stomps, like it or not

:zaru :pek

44. the box BEAST

the uchiha are allerigic to the following

---------------
    strong opponents
    hokages
    village leaders
    sannin
    and super godly master minds with god like abilitys in ever type on justu on earth including genjust (spiky pimp pain) as well as regeneration(spiky yahiko pain) has the power of ninjust he has summonings and all of them at that
    ninjutsu is worthess
    gen is worthless against 6 bodys and a super gen justu body
    his tai jutsu could solo saskue
    his summoning shoop da whoop
    he is ultimate and we still havent seen nothing yet

the 4th was the best hokage not the 1st heck even the 3rd was a better kage than the first and naruto will be better than all of them so shove the uchiha hype in your fanclub

this has been daily pwnage from the box

45. Vault Time: Donut of the heart

even fanboys cant help sasuke this time :facepalm and in fanboys kishi included :LOS

46. Prowler I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

Sasuke dies after killing 0 bodies. Jiraiya is stronger than Sasuke and he died after killing only 3 body's.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  47. G-Man It Ain't Easy Being G...

Two thing we can confirm:

One - Pein is obviously stronger than Itachi. We still haven't seen everything Pein is capable of, and he's likely to be even more impressive in his final battle, meanwhile this fight is almost 100% guranteed to be Itachi's last and he is getting flat-out punked so far.

Two - Pein has some secret to his multiple bodies trick, and knowing that secret is supposedly the only guranteed way to defeat him. Maybe there is some other way, but so far everything points to figuring out his secret being the key to his defeat. Sasuke has no way in hell of knowing that trick, as it was something only Jiraiya could figure out due to his knowing all the shinobi who originally owned the bodies.

Everything points to Pein's victory, though I'd hesitate to say it's a 100% certain until we find out exactly what Pein's secret weakness is. IF it's something Sasuke could conceivably figure out (as Madara presumably has done), then he has a chance of winning. Otherwise he just wears himself out killing the ever ressurecting bodies (assuming he could even beat the first three as Summoning Pein can just spam summons and de-summon them as Sasuke wastes chakra putting them in genjutsu, then summon the other two to wear him down even further).

48. Suzuku Well-Known Member

How the hell do you consider Sasuke to be on the level of Jiraiya?

49. Ohmek Out of my mind!...back in 5min

exactly. of course though he spent the whole fight trying to figure out who he was and what kind of abilities he has. while pain knew somewhat of jiraiya's. if sauske went up against him knowing as much as jiraiya did in the begining, which is almost nothing he would get killed extremly fast.

sauske is strong but you cant even compare him to pain.

50. Sasuke_Bateman ?