1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

SASUKE VS KILLER BEE

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Rock lee rumble, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Rock lee rumble I WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL !

Killer bee vs Sasuke (Hebi)

30 meters away

both in character

on top of the Hokage faces

Killer bee can only go up to 3rd tail and sasuke hasn't got MS but he has O jutsu and CS

2. Zach ̧

A couple questions before I make a decision.

Do they have knowledge of their previous fight or not?
    Can Orochimaru burst out of Sasuke and use Yamata?
    Can Sasuke summon Manda?

3. Rock lee rumble I WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL !

TRAIN TILL YA DROP

Yh sasuke can summon snakes and they dont have knowlege of each other. Imagin when they really met but make that sasuke hebi sasuke and cut out taka. Sasuke has CS but orochimaru wont pop out

4. Zach ̧

In that case KB takes this because Sasuke will lose because of his cockyness like last time. He will get impaled by raiton swords.

5. Soul Agent of Justice

Sasuke can't win.

If Sasuke tries Chidori variants, Killer Bee can defuse Raiton chakra with his own
    If Sasuke tries Taijutsu he will get decimated by Killer Bee with his sword as he has done before.
    If Sasuke tries Katons, Killer Bee should avoid them with his high speed; I dare to say that he can tank some.
    If Sasuke tries Manda, Hachibi would just blow it away with his raw strength, or by using "Rari-Atto" (And i believe that Manda isn't allowed)
    If Sasuke tries genjutsu, killer Bee would just break out of it with his Bijuu
    Sasuke won't be alive much time, so that eliminates Kirin chance
    The Cursed Seal boost won't help at all because Killer Bee is much faster and much stronger than Sasuke

Sasuke is vastly outclassed.

Killer bee wins with little difficulty, moderate at most

6. Rock lee rumble I WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL !

TRAIN TILL YA DROP

Maybe but sasuke's no fool though.He has more chukra than Taka sasuke and he also has wings to avoid attacks.

7. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Sasuke wins. Hebi Sasuke fights sooo much better. And he wont be all gimped out either. Hebi doesnt underestimate that much. CS wings would block all attacks from Kirabi. Sasuke huge variety of raiton attacks would overwhelm Kirabi. He would easily set up Kirin. Snake hands should easily restrict him. And if Kirabi summons Hachibi. Sasuke can just kirin and rip apart with his Chidori Eisou.

8. Rock lee rumble I WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL !

TRAIN TILL YA DROP

But think about it though,Gammar bunta was able to stand up to full powered shikaku and that when the demoned is fully released.Now it's most likely that manda will beat gammar bunta,becuase in the old japeneese tails snake beats toad toad beats snail and snail beats snake. Now you think that a 3 tails killer bee can beat both sasuke and manda

9. Nae'blis mellifluous lassitude

Sasuke can't win, even if he had Cursed Seal of Heaven lvl Over 9000 + sharingan hax 5.03.

The fight illustrated a few common things. Firstly that Killerbee is faster than any shunshin Sasuke can ever hope to use.

His jutsu are nothing in front of the sunglasses of Kirabi.

10. Rock lee rumble I WILL HARVEST YOUR SOUL !

TRAIN TILL YA DROP

How do know that sasuke carn't boost his speed with CS

11. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Considering Sasuke never used Shunshin. and Kept up quite well. Says otherwise.

12. Soul Agent of Justice

Sasuke dies, and fast

But he will die, even if they are better

True

I am sure as hell that his CS wings won't cover a punch from Killer Bee in his Rari-Atto

If Sasuke tries Chidori variants, Killer Bee can defuse Raiton chakra with his own

Not really and he has to be aware of Killer Bee Taijutsu

Restrict Killer Bee?
    He won't get caught in that

Hachibi is restricted

13. jdbzkh Who in the world am I?

Killer destroys Sasuke then. Its not even a question on how badly the raping would be in this scenario.

14. Ra Jokey Boy

Sasuke would lose; sasuke will do X. Then killerbee will do X, then sasuke will look like X and killerbee will finish him.

It doesn't make a difference if its hebi sasuke or taka sasuke he will still battle bee like X and end up dying.

But we still haven't seen sasuke in full power, he wasn't fighting bee to kill, suigetsu and the others was a distration, and he wasn't in full health.

15. Nae'blis mellifluous lassitude

Because it didn't against Deidara on any other opponent he faced in CS2.

lol wat.

16. Tenacious Lee Leetarded

its a stomp, killerbee with little difficulty.

17. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

18. Tobirama GLORIOUS LEADER

Killer Bee is simply too fast and strong for this fool

Sasuke stands there, gives a speech about hawks and snakes abububuubu, sends Kirin on Killer Bee

Killer Bee shrugs it off and proceeds to violate the faggot with his 7 swords

19. Shinsengumi Credit to Tsukuyo~

Wait what?

Gamabunta was LOSING to Shukaku who was still going into full power mode.

20. Soul Agent of Justice

My bad.

Sasuke can't win.

If Sasuke tries Taijutsu he will get decimated by Killer Bee with his sword as he has done before.
    If Sasuke tries Katons, Killer Bee should avoid them with his high speed; I dare to say that he can tank some.
    If Sasuke tries Manda, Hachibi would just blow it away with his raw strength, or by using "Rari-Atto" (And i believe that Manda isn't allowed)
    If Sasuke tries genjutsu, killer Bee would just break out of it with his Bijuu
    Sasuke won't be alive much time, so that eliminates Kirin chance
    The Cursed Seal boost won't help at all because Killer Bee is much faster and much stronger than Sasuke

You said cover, I understood that you said that CS wings would block any attack that Killer Bee uses. Did i misunderstood that one?

He didn't need to, he tanked it xD

Why?
    Maybe he is better in raiton manipulation, but that doesn't makes him better overall

I am not saying that he is superior, I am saying that Killer Bee can defend himself from raiton based attack, as he has showed before

Killer bBee is much faster than Sasuke
    If he isn't careful, he is going to get blitzed
    Also, Kirin needs time, and maybe Sasuke won't have it

Sasuke is faster than Killer Bee?

Maybe he can contend better; but I don't think that it would be nearly enough to beat Bee

He is much faster than that jutsu...

21. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Wow... Kirabi never difused any of Sasuke Raiton. He merely blocked his raiton sword. Sasuke was the only one to difuse Kirabi raiton. so please stop you fanfic

Half the time Sasuke didnt have his sharngan on And was injured at that. And was still keeping up. The only time when he truly got outclassed and seriously injured was when Sasuke underestimated kirabi and overestimated his Chidori sword leaving himself wideopen.
    Please provide proof that he will simply dodge them all. Thoughts it possible. And no Kirabi is not tanking katons that can punch through concrete with ease. Your cant make your skin flame retardant.
    Really. He would blow manda away with pure strength. Proof Please?
    genjutsu we already know this
    Prove he wont be alive. He almost got killed twice while he was hurt. With CS he stronger faster and more durable. And considering the only time Sasuke got hurt was when he let his guard down and overestimated himself its highly likely with his CS and Orochimaru abilities he will last longer and quite actually defeat him. And kirin doesnt take that long to set up/

proove otherwise that it wouldnt. It already took full blows from Juugo and KN1 Naruto.

He didnt tank it. He was down on his knees and its obvious it was not a fully charged chidori that plus the water spreaded across his body. So no. He didnt tank it. He was stunned and on his knees.

You making it seem like Kirabi will just make all of sasuke raiton useless. Only thing he has shown was to match the power of Sasuke raiton sword. Big whoop. Sasuke has different Variants for different uses that would never collide with Kirabi sword.

Chidori sword. Yes. But in his Hachibi form he got his limbs cut off from Chidori eisou. And got busted stunned from A lightweight Chidori that brough hikm down to his knees. This doesnt show that he can defend against Sasuke raiton based attacks cuz overrall he was 1/3 for defending them And Sasuke ended up snapping one of Kirabi sword with a raiton sword.

Sasuke while injured didnt get blitzed. He kept up with him and just made mistakes. so what do you think will happen when Sasuke is 100% plus CS speed boost and capable of using his shunshin. Exactly. That doesnt sound like he is going to get blized.
    Kirin needs like 2-5 mins to set up at the most. sasuke little conversation didnt take an hour. And Sasuke capable enough of finishing the figth with out kirin.

Did i Say that. I guess you must have misunderstood. Hebi Sasuke Is faster than Taka sasuke via CS and being 100%

Considering the only two hits Bee got off on Sasuke was when Sasuke let his guard down and overestimated his own abilities along with underestimating Kirabi. And do to the fact that he was still injured and his MS started acting up. Shows that Kirabi wasnt that superior. Matter afact take away Sasuke injuries and him being hurt by his own MS. Sasuke would have never gotten hurt by Rari atto. Take away Sasuke bull heatedness and impatience while overestimating his jutsu. He would have never gotten stab. Tact on a much faster Sasuke and a much stronger one with CS wings to block and defend attacks that have endured Juugo's punches and KN1 Naruto punches. Its quite possible Sasuke in hebi form can beat him

It was capable of instantly snagging Juugo and Suigetsu qat the same time. Both who have no problem keeping up with Kirabi. There is no evidence suggesting Kirabi is godly beyond speed above the snake hands jutsu

22. Atlantic Feather of Infinity Administrator

Sasuke loses again. Except he might last longer with CS. Same problem occurs with his cockyness

23. Soul Agent of Justice

My bad. (I read that chapter again today)

Injured by what?

Don't you see hat happening again?

I am pretty sure that Killer Bee can tanks Katons with Rari-Atto, as KN1 tanked a katon previously

I haven't a proof, since the haven't fighted yet. Let's say that you have the upper hand on this one.

He would die if Killer Bee manages to catch him with his swords.

He will overestimate himself again, as he always do

It takes a while, and Sasuke needs a lot of chakra (Katons)

He can't tank this with his CS Wings:
    X

Explanation on why he won't tank it with that: X

Well, he survivied.

Maybe Killer Bee also has variants, and he didn't showed them as he didn't need them

What do you refer to lightweight?

This doesnt show that he can defend against Sasuke raiton based attacks cuz overrall he was 1/3 for defending them And Sasuke ended up snapping one of Kirabi sword with a raiton sword.

Did ou read my post?
    If he isn't careful, if he gets to prepare Kirin without carefulness, he is going to get blitz

True

Yes you did xD

In that case, true

He will le his guard down again, and he will undeestimate Killer Bee again

Can you say when did he got injured?

Why?

We can't do that, as that is Sasuke acting IC

I believe that he will get stabbed again

Killer bee is far stronger than those two

Well, i can say you made me witness that this isn't as one-sided as I thought

He was at a very close range, Taijutsu against Killer Bee would be suicide.
    Also:

From here
    X

To here
    X

And he is faster in "Rari-Atto" Mode

24. The777Man Soaring Through The Sky

I call this a draw since this is Snake Sasuke and he isn't injured from a previous fight.

25. Dman That's fucking bueno

killer bee-:oh,he is a bijuu and ...wait-did he not already beat sasuke?:sag

/same as before

26. ?Sharingan Squid? Dapper as fuck

If Sasuke is by himself, he is more careful. His cockiness also stemmed from the fact that he had just recently got the MS. He definitely did not act so arrogant against Deidara. Just a note for the other posters.

Base Hachibi can be genjutsu'd, simply because the bijuu is not yet awakened.
    However, does he really have a way to stop 3-tailed Bee? One could argue the Chidori sword can subdue him.

It's a tough fight, but Sasuke can take it. He even has summons.

27. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

I dont see how Hebi Sasuke is reckless. He never showed to be reckless unlike Taka Sasuke. Mainly because he had a goal he firmly believed in and was caution and wasnt bullheaded like Taka Sasuke was just because he got a new power up

28. Badalight JOJO

Wow, so the guy that beat Sasuke twice, nearly killing him both times, and had 3 other people to fight is goign to lsoe this match?

No... infact, killerbee owned sasuke and the rest of team Taka, and he wasn't even trying.

Now he is going to go for the win, and Sasuke will have CS and maybe Manda.

Not a big difference in the results.

Killerbee could probably take it in base, but Sasuke won't do anything to his 3 tailed form. He's too fast and the cakra cloak makes most of his attacks useless.