1. The Konoha Kennel is back! As a subsection to the Chatterbox, discuss your favorite fauna-related topics at a fun and laid-back pace. From animals to zoos, it's your one-stop destination for critter lovers!

Sasuke .vs. Hidan and Kakuzu (Shippuden)

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by -Deidara-, Apr 2, 2008.

Who Wins?

1. Sasuke

18 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. Hidan and Kakuzu

23 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. Kakuzu Solo's

17 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. -Deidara- Laughing In Hell's Face.

Battle Setting: Chuunin Exams

Sasuke's Move List:
    Sharingan
    Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Chidori
    Flapping Chidori
    Chidori Current
    Lion Combo
    Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
    Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Summoning Technique (snakes)
    Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
    Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Leaf Shadow Dance
    Cursed Seal of Heaven
    Kirin

.vs.

Hidan's Move List:
    Immortality
    Voo-Doo Transformation

Kakuzu's Move List:
    Iron Body
    Fire Release: Intense Pain
    Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage

Who Wins?

2. DremolitoX roody-poo

Sasushit takes this. Hidan is simply too slow for him, and he could fry kakuzu in a flash with kirin.

3. .Nagato. The Colours Of a Harder Style

lol nub . . . kirin = fail :uwah

zombie bros takes this, with kakuzu's uber jutsu's, sasuke is bound to bleed and thats where hidan comes in. . .

sasuke doesnt know hidans abilities so he fails this one.

If he knows then he wins.

4. FoxSpirit &#803

I agree :LOS Sasuke wins with much ease....

5. littlebeep On Your Side

Kirin isn't going to work against two foes of this level, and I don't see Hidan being decapitated without a fight (he's Kakashi's speed), giving Kakuzu time to kill Sasuke.

One Akatsuki member dead may be Sasuke's norm, but two? No. If the pair can handle a fully released bijuu or a temple of monks (probably tougher than Sasuke's endless killing field), they can take one guy who isn't significantly tougher (or at all tougher) than Kakashi+Shikamaru.

6. zabuza666 Is a God

Sasuke loses, either one of them alone would give him trouble. Together they take this.

7. DremolitoX roody-poo

Hmm... Well! Seeing as how Kakuzu's defenses are mainly doton, hes sure to survive a lightning bolt. And, Hidan is garbage.

8. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

Sasuke has a .00001 percent chance of winning...this thread is fail

9. hockeyguy33 Tensai

Hidan and Kakuzu win. Even if Sasuke manages to render Hidan useless, there is no way that he could kill Kakuzu 5 times before he eventually loses.

10. Dark Saint サスケ

Sasuke would take out Hidan pretty quick, turning the battle into a 1v1. Although if Hidan and Kakuzu know about Sasuke beforehand they would most likely win. However in this case Sasuke takes it.

11. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

They use the combo that was used on Kakashi. Hidan attacking, uncounterable S ranked jutsu's of every type from multiple directions.

Sasuke is overwhelmed and dies. If he took the time to use a Katon at the sky (for Kirin), Hidan would get his blood. all he needs is a drop.

What is Kakuzu doign while Sasuke "takes Hidan pretty quick" sitting there with his thumb up his ass? this is a 2v1, not a gauntlet. if Sasuke tried to get close to hidan, he would be so preoccupied, expect tenticle heart rape to quickly follow.

12. LittleBoyBlue Banned

Couldn't Sasuke put them in a genjutsu? also he can fly with CS2 while he prepares kirin.

13. iander Active Member

Kakashi and three chunins couldnt take them down when they had absolute knowledge and an ambush. They needed Yamato and Naruto to finish the job. Sasuke will get owned here.

14. LittleBoyBlue Banned

Sasuke's stronger than Kakashi, faster too. He win because his speed and defense > Hidan and Kakazu's doton defenses.

15. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

Proof that Sasuke is stronger and faster than Kakashi?

16. LittleBoyBlue Banned

Yamato said he's fast, Deidara almost got cut by Sasuke's sword if Tobi didn't tell him to dodge and he matched his brother and shuriken spamming before he when nearly blind. The fact he overcame Tsukuyomi with his 3 tomoe sharigan and found away to survive Amerterasu, plus Kirin which blew up a mountain and would have destroyed Itachi if he didn't have Susanoo proves he far up the bar than Kakashi.

17. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

No...so far you proved he is better at genjutsu...try again

18. LittleBoyBlue Banned

He beat someone who had a counter to his sharigan and someone who was just like him but better. Sasuke also has the white snake so he could regenerate any damage he has inflicted by the zombie brothers. If hidan and kakuzu are only kakashi speed level, then Sasuke has this in the bag since he's faster. He has the commentary of other characters to prove it.

19. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

Prove he is faster...Kakashi has shunshin also...Sasuke stands no chance vs Kakuzu and Hidan.

Who in the manga has said "Sasuke is faster than Kakashi"?

20. LittleBoyBlue Banned

How does Sasuke stand no chance then?he has counters to them as well. He has about all of Oro's jutsu and the white snake, the sharigan, raikiri and katon and faster speed and the CS.

Sasuke is so fast that he flash steped a CS2 fodder in the blink of a eye and defeated a 1000 sound nin without getting a scratch.

When has Kakashi done stuff like that?

21. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

Sasuke is clearly better then Kakashi in speed. Only people, I can see beating Sasuke in speed are Gai and Lee. oh yea and Yondy.
    Some stuff like this you can only judge based on different things when clear comments are not made to conclude which is better.
    i.e. Who is faster Chouji or Kiba in Post-TS? You would say obviously Kiba and I say proof. Even though ur right, u don't have a direct proof, stating Kiba is faster then Chouji. You have to take different things in to account like how others reacted when they saw Sasuke and how they reacted when they saw Kakashi. We can only make judgements drawing conclusions from different events.

Also, Sasuke is most definitely better then Kakashi in Gen-Jutsu. Sasuke's Genjutsu is on par with Itachi's. He put a shinobi in Genjutsu who had trained majority of his life countering Genjutsu. Kakashi has yet to show such feats which is why all assumptions become inconclusive.

22. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

He does not have all of Oro's stuff anymore...he lost his CS and Oro is now out of his body. 1000 sound nin could have been gennin...big deal....

Kakashi and Gai owned a bunch of sound and sand jounin of proven level...
    And like you said...Sasuke flashed stepped a fodder...fodder = shit level

23. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

OP has granted Sasuke the CS. Those sound nins cannot be Genin. They were well matured, and they had ninja cloths on. Sasuke beat them w.o a scratch. I know fodders mean little but i just had get some facts straight.

24. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

Yea i already said he was better at genjutsu...but the speed i think is debatable...Kakashi has just never had to rely on it like Sasuke...since Kakashi is overall smarter and more skilled he doesn't usually have to rely on a speed blitz...Sasuke has just been shown more using speed...and simply just attacking his opponent...Kakashi thinks things out first

25. LittleBoyBlue Banned

The OP never said he was restricted of his snake powers and 1000 fodder is still a big deal since they were unsuccessful at getting a stab at Sasuke.

Sasuke has a counter for any of Kakuzu's attacks, and could take out all of his hearts with kirin or chidori nagashi or grand fireball. And on the defensive side he has CS2 wings and snake summons.

Hidan only needs his head chopped off and he done. And Sasuke is fast enough to do that.

So Sasuke wins.

26. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

Ah...o.k i didn't see the CS part....but they could have been gennin....look at Kabuto's teammates from the chuunin exam...age does not always mean level

27. Mikaveli Head is the answer

I highly, highly doubt that Kakashi has more skill than Sasuke. Sasuke is basiclly on par with Itachi. Kakashi couldn't defeat a kage bunshin of Itachi post time skip. Kakashi has more than Sasuke, I think not.

28. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

If he gets past Kakuzu

29. LittleBoyBlue Banned

Still stands, Kakuzu has Futton and Raikiri while Sasuke has Katon and Raikiri and can cancel them out, he also has genjutsu up to MS level and faster reaction speed. All Sasuke has to do is go on the defensive and use genjutsu, Katon, Chidori Nagashi and Snake bushins until Kirin is preped. Then he strikes and kills the two.

30. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

All these people look very well matured too me. IMO, it would be better guess that they are somewhere around chunnin level.
    X
    X
    X

31. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

Sasuke gets raped

@above post...they're worse than genin, they're fodder. They don't even have a headband :lmao

32. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

i don't see any faces...and as i said they could just be like Kabuto's teammates who looked much older than the others...that many chuunin would be tough...let alone the popular belief of jounin...i'll go in b/t and say some chuunin and some genin...not all chuunin though

33. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

That's not true. He had lot of significant battle time. He never demonstrated such a feat doesn't mean never had a chance. He always had chance, many times he has used his speed in battle but nothing like Sasuke. Kakashi has most amount of battle time after Naruto and Sasuke.

34. Mikaveli Head is the answer

This could really go either way, but I think Hidan and Kakuzu are just too dumb to keep up with Sasuke.

35. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

I never said he didn't have battle time...where did you get that? I was simply stating he doesn't really fight like that...he doesn't use his speed like that...he tends to use ninjutsu and thinking as opposed to blitzing...i am not gonna lie...i think Sasuke is faster...but i don't think it is by a significant margin

36. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

lol no. look at the first pic. look at the guy Sasuke's is sitting on.

Asuma defeated 9 chuunins in matter of seconds. Sasuke is already above that level. Again, fodders are fodder, but those fodders are not Genin.

37. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

Kakuzu alone would be a huge problem for Sasuke, since he can counter any technique with an elemental attack that is stronger than the element Sasuke uses.

At some point Sasuke will definitely bleed during the fight...and thats where Hidan comes in. If Sasuke doesn't know about his ability then definitely he loses.

38. Cyphon Brotherhood of the Beard

I agree...fodder are fodder...but i still don't see why some couldn't be gennin

39. Pepsi Sharingan Akatsuki

i hate to say it, but i think Hidan and Kakuzu would probably win. Once they get Sasukes blood than hes pretty much screwed

40. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

Sasuke with CS and Oro's powers can win against Kakuzu.

41. LittleBoyBlue Banned

Sasuke has the dexterity to counter such attacks with his own. Prove Kakazu's Katon and Raikiri are stronger than Sasuke's.

Sasuke can heal with the white snake, so blood goes bye bye. Or he can defend himself with the snake skin like that bomb he shruged off. All he needs to do is stay on the defensive and prep Kirin, and he'll take this. Or at least take out Kakuzu's hearts.

42. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

In manga, Kakashi doesn't have Katon. Sasuke would still bleed. White snake just accelerates his healing but not to the level where he won't bleed. With Kirin, he can take out full Kakuzu. Not to mention, Shika, Chouji and Ino were able to dodge Kakuzu's elemental attacks.

43. Tasmanian Tiger Im back -troll hijacked my acc

what about Hidan?

44. Maximus Sirpoopsalot

1on1 Sasuke rapes Hidan.

Kakuzu+Hidan, Sasuke looses. Kakuzu has 100+ years of experience, he is bound to know about Sharingan and it's capabilities. He is also very versatile and him and Hidan make one of best team.

Ino:"they are using their immortality to their advantage"

45. LittleBoyBlue Banned

What about him? He's slow and very dumb. Sasuke puts him in a genjutsu and slices his head off.

46. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

47. LittleBoyBlue Banned

He can't solo if he's stuck by lighting. Sasuke wins.

48. sworder Well-Known Member

Sasuke obviously wins. Genjutsu provides too big of an advantage.

He'd probably go after Hidan first since he talks too much shit. That won't do anything as long as Kakuzu is around, so he goes after Kakuzu next. He'd probably have some trouble getting close at first, so he puts him in a genjutsu, and uses his blossoming chidori sword killing Kakuzu and every heart he has inside him. Then it's Hidan's turn.

If they cause too much trouble, Kirin rapes them.

49. zabuza666 Is a God

Kakuzu simply sits back and spams elemental attacks while Hidan goes for the blood (literally), its just to deadly of a combo.

50. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

A Konoha Park thread,btw Kakuzu solos :zaru