1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW MIRROR, SOTW MIRROR, PSOTW MIRROR
  3. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Sasuke stronger than Madara??

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Lara-chan, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Lara-chan Member

In chapter 397 Madara said:'Fortunately,I managed to keep a few secrets even from him....f I hadn't I'd be dead right now.
    What did he mean?What a secret?It is possible that Sasuke is stronger than him and that it better If Madara doesn't tell too much???

2. HawkMan Active Member

He was talking about Itachi, Madara kept secrets from Itachi. If Itachi had known about his abilities, he might have found a way to kill him.

Sasuke still has alot of growing to match Madara in skill and power. He must first obtain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and then be able to use that Doujustsu to take down the Invincible, Immortal...Uchiha Madara.

Personally, I don't think he can take him alone. Since Madara has played a role in every major event in the Manga, he is the Final Villain that Naruto and Sasuke must face together.:tobidream

3. akatsuki_master Rules all that is Akatsuki

well said :)

though if he is the end villain is still hard to say since there are still some unknown factors like the kabuto/orochi fusion

4. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Through out the manga. Both Naruto and Sasuke have had their share of incomplete solo victories. Pain belongs to Naruto. Madara Belongs to Sasuke. The only way Sasuke and the Uchiha name can be cleared is getting rid of Madara. Its the only thing Sasuke has to do by himself. Most likely Kabuchimaru will be the actual last villain that team 7 will have to take down.

5. Immortalblood New Member

yea so far ill say sasuke

6. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

But as of now I will say Madara is stronger than Sasuke. When they fight Sasuke will be around his level or have an amazing plan. But Sasuke does have the potential to shit on Madara in strength and Sharingan.

7. Fireworm Member

Killer bee>Sasuke>madara?

LOL

8. akatsuki_master Rules all that is Akatsuki

killer bee was kicking his ass because he hadnt recovered from the itachi fight (so the manga says) and he wasnt used to the mangekyo yet

9. ?_Camorra_? All ur chicken belongs to me

And Bee was exhausted from his training since he said that calling on his Bijuu takes away nearly all of his strength,plus Sasuke got Juugos chakra at the end.

10. Sasuke_Bateman ?

Madara would bitch slap Sasuke into oblivion

11. yourewlnner Member

Even if you use Sasuke's fight with Itachi as an excuse, Killerbee still kicked his ass. I think Tobi could take out Killerbee, but I don't think Sasuke is close to being at Tobi's level yet.

12. PurePain Member

I'd say that Sasuke is nowhere near Madara at this state, but he will definately get there..

13. Hiruzen Master Debater

No, he isn't really even Itachi's level currently.

14. Dark Saga The Dawnbringer

He isn't in even in Jiraiya,Itachi,killerbee level

what you talking about?

15. Swagger Badiator

If he is stronger then itachi he is way stronger then sasuke, he got owned by a guy trying to lose.

16. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

I'm just going to say this.

Madara has a more evolved Sharingan and he's had it tons of years way before Sasuke's birth.

That's enough proof that he's beyond Sasuke.

17. John Connor Lightning Tiger

if Sasuke is stronger than Madara that means Killer Bee could solo Akatsuki

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  18. Gabe Murim Grand Master

i think madara will also be naruto's fight if he was the one who really summoned the kyuubi that cause naruto to suffer. because that lead to naruto being a jinchiriki and losing his father maybe mother. and i think sasuke's main fight will be danzou.

19. starkleader Member

i dont think the kyubi was the cause of naruto's suffering as much as it will be for a good use for him
    i cant imagine how will naruto be when he could summon the kyubi wow

20. Gabe Murim Grand Master

naruto would have his parents who could teach him better if the kyuubi was not summoned. he has 4x the chakra as kakashi he will still be a force with training from his parents since he is young. so i think it has caused all his problems because he was hated and feared because of it.

21. m o l o k o &#803

Is it just me or do these "Sasuke stronger than *insert name here*?"- threads keep getting more and more ridiculous?
    What comes next, "Sasuke stronger than Shodaime?"?

22. starkleader Member

naruto just managed to get a technique yondaime couldn't accomplish and there is more to come just becoz of the kyubi , yes kyubi was the reason of naruto's suffer but he will be more like a support for him cant wait until naruto could summon kyubi

23. Al-Yasa ⎷⎛⎝⎠⊙⏝⏝⊙⎝⎠⎷⎛

shino is more powerful than madara:)

24. MR T It's Mr T

Itachi almost killed Madara after itachi died. And answer to the question is no.
    Sasuke is not stronger then Madara yet...