1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by adeshina365, Mar 5, 2014.

1. adeshina365 Destruction Incarnate

Spoiler:
    X

He's getting Hashirama cells pumped into him.

2. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

He is not getting Rinnegan please no more Rinnegan. He said he only studied Hashiram cells so far does not means he is giving him Hashirama cells.

3. ThomasMRiddle New Member

Its actually becoming pretty difficult to dispute now.
    Kishi definitely brought up the Hashirama cells for a reason.

Rinnegan it is!

4. BlinkST Never too l8 for Rinne h8

I'm thinking more along the lines of Sage mode. Giving him the Rinnegan solves nothing, unless he wants to revive someone.:ignoramus

5. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

It still takes time to awaken the Rinnegan. I think he might also get a piece of Gedo Mezo and sync with it much like naruto now has a peice of all bijuu chakras.

6. Weapon Laura Palmer

Yeah, I don't think we're going to see him wake up and get some double spread of his Rinnegan eyes. I think he might get something else, Rinnegan is looking unlikely.

7. Thunder Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Madara was close to death when he awakened it.

8. Adagio Be at ease

Maybe Elder Son swirly eyes + SM?

9. Ninja Shadow Warrior URA Donkey Punch

Hey guys, want some Hashirama cells? Here Madara. Obito you down for some Hashirama cells? Hey Danzou, you want in on this? Ah Yamato, you've got plenty of Hashirama cells. Me? No, no Kabuto has plenty of Hashirama cells. Hey Sasuske, you look bored, want some Hashirama cells?

10. BlinkST Never too l8 for Rinne h8

He also said Hashirama's cells is a medical ninjutsu..? So he got the jutsu from studying how the cells operated, or he's literally using the cells themselves?:lbj

11. Lord Aizen Active Member

Hashirama cell + EMS and near death = rinnegan. It's time

12. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

I think giving him sage mode would be better than Rinnegan. That's like cheating of making Sasuke special when Naruto is the destined one to be the six path sage,

13. Mako Mankanshoku

I doubt it.
    Probably some senjutsu and Hashirama chakra being pumped into him that's all. He might acquire some sage skills.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakura receives the same treatment in the future. (Referring to attaining some senjutsu techs)

14. shyakugaun Active Member

Lmao at the Denial, Rinnegan is as clear as day for Sasuke now

15. SageEnergyMode Active Member

I suspect he may receive the Rinnegan, because how in god's name does he just get Sage Mode? Just because you acquire some cells shouldn't mean you now possess Sage Mode, although strangers things have certainly happened. The Rinnegan seems far more likely to me. We should really start to see Sasuke's full potential, or something eerily close to it once he has the Rinnegan, and that's something that I'm personally very excited to witness. It's always been suggested that Sasuke's full potential was greater than Itachi's, and the same was suggested more recently regarding Uchiha Madara himself, so Kishi is almost certainly going to allow that to come to fruition to some degree.

Maybe it's once Sasuke's eyes have finally advanced to the level of the Rinnegan that we'll finally get to see just what it is about him that makes him possess even more potential than someone such as Madara.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  16. celebrei Banned

Prepare your anus Madara , Rinnegan Sasuke is coming :LOS

17. Krippy &#32

No, he said he's studied hashirama's cells, not that he's pumping them into him.

Giving him Rinnegan will make him another madara. Kishi wouldn't take that route.

He's not getting it.

18. Ninja Shadow Warrior URA Donkey Punch

Yeah. Definitely no question that Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan.

19. Usoland lululalalu.......

Well Orochimaru's cursed seal does the work for it. And as the story goes it's not hard to imagine that naruto and sasuke are destined to beat madara together. Both need powerups.That's how Kishi works.

20. Linkdarkside Ninja of the West

not really, Sasuke always been the one whit eye powers not Naruto.

21. Mofo Active Member

Nah he's not getting Rinnegan, that would be stepping into Naruto's territory.

22. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

This why would we need a repeat when Naruto has been hinted to get the Rinnegan since 7 Bijuus showed a shadow of the Rinnegan user only that 2 pieces missing now that Obito has gained them will make Naruto the next six path sage.

23. Faustus Immortal

EMS - check
    Near death - check
    Hashi's chakra - check
    Hashi's cells - ???

Please no more rinnegan :facepalm

24. Krippy &#32

Lolno. :lmao That's way worse. If kishi doesnt want to completely trash his entire story then he'll make it so Madara is the only who will possess the rinnegan.

25. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Sasuke is about to get overpowered.

Sasuke's Arsenal: EMS + Senju DNA + Senjutsu Seal/Sage Mode + Potentially White Snake Powers + Tobirama Soul transfer power(If He is still down)

Shit is about to get real.

26. Mofo Active Member

lol Csdabest, what the fuck, too much fanfiction man.

27. NarutoIzDaMan The legacy lives on

Yep, he should definitely be getting a much stronger pair of eyes (Rinnegan or something on a similar level to it).

28. Jeαnne :hurr

he is getting sage mode and rinnegan, perhaps even sharinnegan, it will be huge, it needs to be proportional to all bijuu's chakra

29. celebrei Banned

Madara will piss himself when he sees Rinnegan Sasuke :noworries

30. Mofo Active Member

Wanna bet he gets none of the stuff you mentioned?

31. vered yellow fu-uma

Yea, with Kabuto healing him with Hashiramas cells,its all but confirmed now.

32. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Right now Kabuto Dick snake is burried deep in Sasuke's Chest. This shit is already a Yaoi fanfic. Those KabuxSasu Shippers won this chapter. :cry

33. Jeαnne :hurr

how is rinnegan naruto's territory :lmao

i mean, are you guys really thinking that, even after all this parallel, Sasuke is not about to get something directly related to Rikudou?

34. SageEnergyMode Active Member

Show me a link to where this happened again, I can't seem to remember.

35. Lord Stark King of Winter

Rinnegan Sauce approaching. The hate and butthurt shall flow through these forums in a way not scene since the days of Jiraiya vs. Itachi.

36. Jeαnne :hurr

lets bet so ^^.

If Sasuke get anything akin to rinnegan, what you do?

its hilarious to see how even after all this some still missed the fucking message :lmao. Incredible :rotfl.

37. BroKage Active Member

Sasuke now has both Hashirama's chakra and DNA, and he's being helped by the dude who gave Edo Madara his Rinnegan. Zero chance Sasuke's not getting Rinnegan now.

It was always gonna happen folks. :LOS

38. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

Kabuto said he studied Hashirama cells does not mean he has them!

39. Mofo Active Member

That's basically everywhere. From the huge display of a rinnegan behind Naruto, to the seal's pattern, up to the bijuu's explicit claims.
    The issue with Uchiha fans is that you ignore anything which contradicts your statements.
    As we know, Rinnegan represents the mix of body and eyes, how cheap (and anticlimatic) would be for Sasuke (a secondary character and unmistakably related to the Elder son) to become the Sage's heir (thus acquiring the younger's son power as well), are you really expecting from Kishimoto to leave the main character behind, isn't Naruto the destined child especially when the parallel with RS is so clear?
    Deep under, you're wishing for Sasuke to supercede Naruto's role, but then you'd be reading another manga.
    To draw a comparison, it's as if Vegeta achieved super Sayan before Goku, even more, it's as if Goku never achieved Super Sayan status.

Rinnegan = Younger + Older Son = RS
    RS' power comes from the juubi, hence the one getting Juubi will be the only one capable of surpassing RS (conveniently Kishimoto is telling us it's all about chakra and the ability of manipulating it, Sage mode, the chains, the ability of linking with other human beings).

Ok Jeanne, let's bet our accounts, shall we?

40. Jeαnne :hurr

the sole fact that he is being put in a blatant parallel with a Naruto that is about to have all bijuu chakras up his ass should tell us what is coming.

Madara was introduced with Kabuto telling him about the rinnegan thing.

Kabuto bargained an Edo army for Sasuke, when his objective was discover the truth behind ninjutsu.

We dont even know yet how Madara awakened the rinnegan, but we are seeing Sasuke facing and coincidently being in the possible conditions necessary to awaken it.

Orochimaru just mentioned that Sasuke had not reached his full potential yet, and talked about him surpassing Madara, who has rinnegan.

But no, no way he will be awakening at least rinnegan, its not like he will actually need something to stand up and fight Madara side by side with Juubi chakra Naruto, nvm.

my account is worthy too much more than yours, we need to bet the same thing :maybe

How much reputation do you have? Lets bet the same chunk. :LOS

41. Mofo Active Member

Ok, accept the gamble.
    I bet he won't get rinnegan. Probably the elder son eyes (At best).
    So? Take me on?

42. Jeαnne :hurr

Yes, we bet the same reputation quantity, are you on?

43. Hydro Spiral From the Realm of Light

I knew this day would come.

But he looks so much cooler with EMS :sniff

44. Mofo Active Member

Sure, but I think you can survive a 1 month ban. It's not like I put a perma at stake.

45. SageEnergyMode Active Member

Are people forgetting that Karin, an Uzumaki, is a relative of the Senju? Senju + Uchiha DNA and I wouldn't put anything past the realm of possibility. Kabuto has Karin's DNA. What's more, Orochimaru also took the body of a White Zetsu after he gravely wounded himself before opening up the stomach of the Death God. A White Zetsu body almost certainly possesses Hashirama's DNA.

46. Jeαnne :hurr

Nope, I want to bet reputation. you are celestial, so you have about 50k++ right? If you loose, your reputation comes to me, if i loose, I give you the same amount that you have. Deal?

You are the one calling me for the bet, let me at least set the parameters.

47. Mofo Active Member

48. Deana Active Member

Ugh, I so don't want to see Sasuke's face being abused by those butt-ugly spiral eyeballz.

Worst idea ever for a Uchiha power up. Right up there with having to steal somebody eyes to get stronger.

49. Faustus Immortal

Except Kabuto never had access to the real cells, that was the whole point of his deal with Obito - capturing Kyuubi for one Zetsu.

50. Jeαnne :hurr

it will be interesting. Keep in mind that you are saying he wont get it up to the end.