1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  3. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Sasuke in the new movie

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Kusa, Jun 1, 2012.

Your reaction to Sasuke in the new movie

1. :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:

29 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. wtjfhfgjdghuhgughghghgfghnjhj :uwah Sasuke ?

29 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Omg so coooool

46 vote(s)
    41.4%
  4. I liked Sasuke.I liked him before I saw this shit

7 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSitsu angle's dark assassin

So Tobi's master plan is for everyone to play opposite :facepalm

There is more to it then that. i think it has to do with the way they want to live there lives. So in a way playboy sauce is sasuke if he never lost his parents.

2. emmy-lou .

To me, that's it exactly.

I think people are saying the AU Sasuke is playing Sasuke's complete opposite, but to me he just seems like the regular adolescent he would have been if he'd hadn't been traumatized as a child.

3. Kage

> the way they want to live their lives
    > playboy sasuke
    > nope

the fact of the matter is the jutsu making this possible is Mugen Tsukuyomi a more powerful version of a jutsu that traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user.

4. Lew Madoka Fanboy

But if Obito wasn't dead, then Kakashi wouldn't have the sharingan, which means he would have no reason to cover his right eye. But in the picture, his right eye is still covered.

5. Last Rose of Summer Active Member

This.

Playboy Sasuke is indeed something from Realm of Nightmares.

6. Kusa Well-Known Member

Why should Tobis masterplan be make everyone the way they live ? Even if this was case why are Kakashi and co who look pretty satisfied with their life so much different from their usual self ? Maybe they would like to be a little different or they view other peoples life as better but I don't think they would want to have a dramatic change in their character.They look pretty happy the way they are.Otherwise we would have more Sasukes in the manga.

Didn't know that every adolescent has to be a playboy :lmao

7. Kage

I can't believe how easily some people look at him and think "seems legit"

what kind of sasuke fan have you been all this time? sadly i already know the answer to this

8. Bananskal Member

Ok, saying "the way they want to live their lives" was maybe wrong allusion.
    I meant living together with his family is what Sasuke wanted, taking notice on the girls is what the girls always wanted. Meanwhile Hinata has become confident in herself like she wanted.
    It's like their dreams comes true in this AU while taking up the subject "Be careful with what you're wishing for".
    I'm sorry I'm very bad at explaining :p

9. Kusa Well-Known Member

Hinata is already confident .She was confident enough to confess her love and not to be scared of Pain.She looks temperamental in the movie.Temperamental and confident are necessary not the same.

The dad pretty face fans

10. Kage

in which case my question is, who is this illusion catering to then? as far as we know the only people hit by the jutsu are naruto and sakura, not the entirety of konoha/naruto verse.

11. Adagio Be at ease

Since Naruto and the Sakura are the ones who are being hit, perhaps the illusion is an image of their perfect world. A world where Naruto's parents are still alive, Sasuke is in the village having never left, and where he returns Sakura's feelings.

The other differences perhaps are by products of Tobi not knowing everything about Naruto's life. There has to be something that allows Naruto and Sakura to realise that it is an illusion after all? :hmm

12. Bananskal Member

Well it might be an AU where no one had to go through any hardship, and their personalities are changed in order to not to fall into those kind of hardship they went through in reality? :geg

13. ch1p likes the kitteh

Kakashi also lost Rin and Minato. Like he said to Sasuke, everyone he cared for is dead. With the Minato surviving the Kyubi sealing, then he'd have someone still. We could also have Rin's backstory finally touched upon. About Obito... If Kakashi had never lost Obito he'd still be a douche, I think. It was Obito who broke through him and made it a permanent reminder to be a nice guy because he died. But Obito can be alive as well and Kakashi covers an unnused eye socket instead.

Shikamaru, is easy. He's a lazy bastard, but people want him to be useful because he's a genius. So in his ideal scenario, he'd dumb as a rock and he can watch the clouds all he wants.

Gai however, is tough to know what happened there. Maybe his rivalry with Kakashi died or something. :cry

I'm still on the fence. This is either what every character would turn out / want had Minato / Kushina not died, or it's truly freaky friday (seems over simplified though, the EVA fan in me does not approve). I think we can rule out that this is what Naruto / Sakura alone wanted, otherwise how do we explain Shikamaru? Who of the two would want him to be dumb? Unless Tobi wants to punish him for their convo before. :lmao

You mean those getting all serious business due to people enjoying crack from a non canon movie? Or perhaps crying endless oceans due to Sasuke being interested in girls instead of boys no one at all? I agree. This shit goes both ways, miss. Either enjoy it or tune out. This isn't canon.

Uhm, that's feasible. :thumbs

14. Kusa Well-Known Member

It's not their peronalities that made them fell into the hardhips they fell.A personality change wouldn't change much.

It's just how Adagio explained it.

15. Bananskal Member

Not in some cases, Hinata had a hard time not being able to stand her ground due to her shyness and not being confident in herself.
    I meant that their personality changes wouldn't make them fall into further hardship, while their past hardships is already fixed.

16. murder mirth psycho sasuke

O hi people.

Hot sexy sassy Sasuke sends you his greetings :maybe:jk:jk:jk

X

17. Kusa Well-Known Member

I don't enjoy Sasuke as a playboy doesn't mean I don't want him interested in girls.I made this pretty clear but you read what you want to read.Oh in the thread where you were so disgusted about my fantasies I mentioned that I wanted him to have sexy time with Karin.Miss,If someone doesn't like playboys she doesn't have to want all guys be gays.Yes,I like Narusasu but I also I enjoy Sasuke with girls.
    I meant those who like Sasuke no matter what he does.I can understand if some people just like me like Sasuke the way he is and like the perverted Sasuke because he is amusing and such but some would like Sasuke for everything he does.I'm sure even though some people have varied taste in personality it's not that varied that every personality would be okay.So the pretty face has to play the important role.

For someone who thinks It's not canon you pretty much try very hard to show that this would be the Sasuke if the massacre didn't happen :ho

This playboy Sasuke is called Charasuke in the japanese fandom :lmao.He already has a nickname :datass

18. Kage

who is to say they don't know it's an illusion from the start? the issue here is whether or not they would want to leave or else how to go about breaking out of it.

19. tieuwest New Member

This pic is pure amazing. :cry

I don;t like this Sasuke :cry but I DO find this Sas hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

20. Kage

I think he has potential to be hilarious, assuming he will be in this movie long enough to get a grasp on his character. even if he's a superficial obnoxious flirt, he's suppose to be a kind and loyal friend too, which is already easier to swallow than DaRkNeSs all the time.

21. Jeαnne :hurr

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE EVIL CRAZY SASUKE MORE THAN EVER NOW AHHAHAHA

22. Serena plot twist

Somewhere between facepalming and laughter.

23. ch1p likes the kitteh

I guess the pronoun in plural totally flew off your head since you're taking this personally. I wonder why. :maybe You know how that goes, if the cap fits your head, wear it with pride.

Not really that determined, considering that on the exact same post you've just replied to, I say I'm on the fence between that and freaky friday. Not your brightest deflection there. :lmao

24. Raiden I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

I think it's hilarious.

And I hope there's raunchy goodness.

This has the potential to be the best movie ever. But also the worst. lol.

25. Benzaiten Free at last.

This can't be Naruto and Sakura's ideal world lol

Why would Sakura want a playboy Sasuke? That's even worse than him not being interested at anyone at all.

26. axellover2 Meh

This has to be the best thing I have ever seen. I like Sasuke even more now and this movie is a must see :pek

27. Bananskal Member

28. GunX2 Trollin A

The plot chickens. :LOS

29. hannah will not come back.

A playboy and a provocatively dressed girl?? :huh

A thread ago someone said Sasuke was flirting and I reacted like this.
    Flirting?! X

X

Now that I've gone and researched about this new movie... :facepalm
    This seems just so wrong. :argh
    No matter where the story twists, I still can't see Hinata going in THAT much of an opposite direction no matter what. Shyness like that is something you are born with. Not the personality you can come to have based solely on the life you lead. I can' believe Kishi would be dumb enough to claim such a thing. :twitch
    I know people as shy as Hinata.

As for Sasuke... Yes his personality would go in much of a different direction had he not experienced all those things. But a playboy?! Never. :notrust
    Sasuke is handsome, intelligent, strong, kind in his own way, therefore desirable to many women without even trying. So him going out of his way to charm girls and care for his looks? Yeah right. :notrust
    Not to mention this personality is impossible due to the conditions he must have been raised in. His primary goal was to gain his father's approval and become an honorary member of the Konoha Police. Itachi would come somewhere in there as an obstacle as well. So again, the playboy Sasuke would get pushed back.
    Also his original personality has shown a high level of pride and disdain towards romance. Even if we were to presume Sasuke becomes interested in flirting, it would certainly have to actually be interesting to him. And things that come easy were never interesting to Sasuke. So again the pretty playboy... I just can't get over that.

I sincerely hope we misunderstood, because this is the type of fanfiction I immidiately skip as sonn as I read: "I'm sorry, this is my first fanfiction, characters are a little OOC." :giogio

30. XxStormxX Extra Sauce please

So...following this logic, it means that Hinata will be a lesbian and hate Naruto's guts in this AU?

No, but seriously, it's clear that Kishi is going for opposite personalities for certain characters, but we don't know yet if he's going for opposite feelings (or opposite sexual orientation...that would be hilarious :rotfl)

We'll have to wait and see!

31. axellover2 Meh

I just noticed how awesome and fashionable Sasuke's new shoes are. So much swag :datass

32. Kage

could be!

cannot be denied that a sasuke hitting on some ladies couldn't be anymore not sasuke.

it seems that it's going for a parody of the original characters.

33. sakuranonamida Member

agreed abt both Hinata and Sasuke. There is nothing we saw abt pre massacre little Sauce that would lead him to become Konoha n?1 playboy so I just take it as it will most likely be a crack movie, esp seeing other characters's description like Shikamaru, Gai and Kakashi, it's obvious Kishi and the movie team went for 'opposite' from canonverse for each one of them.
    Anyways it can be pretty interesting as in 'so much crack it's fun' but people who take it as canon bcs Kishi sensei worked on it, no it's not canon just a movie where Kishi gets to have some fun with his characters and the universe he created.
    And same here playboy Sauce is ewww to me but I can't stop laughing at the OOC.

34. Oturan .

ahaha, I think I'm going to really enjoy this movie

35. Geralt away fighting dragons

This. :geg

36. Kage

pretty sure we're suppose to laugh at this sasuke guys and shut up jizz.

37. Whirlpool Triumvir

Best twist ever!

HinaIno?

38. Vermin ▄█▀ █ █▀█ █▀ █▄█ █▄

jizz has finally arrived :awesome

39. Naklin Light

:lmao Thanks for the heads up. I was about to fall in the trap :(

40. Vash the end

X

41. Kage

42. Paptala ? 美少女戦士 ?

Playboy!Sasuke is the most hilarious thing I've seen from this series in ages :lmao I can't wait to see him in action - its going to be priceless!

Sexy!Hinata actually looks really interesting too - I think I'll actually like this version of Hinata. Whether she loves/hits on Naruto or hates him, Naruto's reaction to her is still going to be pretty damn amusing :rotfl I could see it going either way.

43. izzyisozaki See you on tumblr bitches

I haven't seen the movie yet, so I have no particular reaction besides the impression that they look like totally different characters, which solidifies just how OOC certain behaviors are. LOL :LOS

44. Chuck &#32

Sasuke being in another movie huh? He basically soloed the main villain for a while in the last movie he was in, I'm eager to see what he's capable of in this new one :hmm

EDIT: so I just saw the OP now, my reaction: :D:
    forget it, I'm no longer eager to see him in this movie

45. Dattebayo-chan License to Fangirl

This will be interesting. I really have to see this. :laugh

46. Hello Panda Member

Whether its the opposite personality of the character or switched up with someone or anything else..

i think i'll enjoy this movie. As long as the movie would revolve around the characters that I KNOW it would be fine with me than having a new character from nowhere who i don't give a damn about.

I don't care if the characters would make a fool of themselves. Its something new, i hope it would live up to the hype

47. FrayedThread ?❁ The Royal Wizard ❁?

Can anyone here read Japanese? :lmao
    Spoiler:
    X

48. gershwin blargh

^ that was translated long time ago. About how Sasuke will become nice and be Naruto`s nakama and hot-blooded Kakashi.

49. Golden Circle .

Sasuke looks kinda cool there.

I'm going to enjoy seeing this angle of him.

50. FrayedThread ?❁ The Royal Wizard ❁?

Oh okay, thanks :lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.