1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Hey you

Yeah you!

Have you always wanted to impress Gordon Ramsey with your culinary skills?

Well you can't...

But you can impress the NF community by joining the Cooking Contest in the Bento Box!

And we promise we won't make you cry like him.
  3. Throwback Naruto : Hidden Village of Art has launched a new contest related to Naruto where Love and Spring is in the air, until next June 21.
    To know more click on the link: Spring Canon Pairings Drawing contest !!

Sanji vs Daz Bones

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome Archive' started by Imagine, May 3, 2012.

1. Captain Altintop Captain of Cologne Warriors

2. tupadre97 Active Member

wtf how the hell would sanji hurt him, retarded thread

3. convict He who Greets with Fire Advisor

I also subscribe to this seemingly unpopular line of reasoning. For example, Luffy was able to make the dragon wince with his punch while Zoro's attack didn't even tickle it. However, Zoro onehotted the dragon in the end. In essence, swords are 'all or nothing' in such situations while blunt damage can provide lasting damage that can accumulate.

However, this is Daz Bones we are talking about. Even if Sanji is eventually able to take him out it is going take a long time. He doesn't have the destructive capacity of Luffy after all. In the mean time Daz will probably be able to tag him at one point or another and those monster attacks of his should do the trick. Sanji will not be able to sustain the amount of damage Zoro did in that fight. If you say agility and mobility are Sanji's specialties then endurance and tolerance are Zoro's.

Daz takes it.

4. Pimp of Pimps But prostitute to all

Pretty sure that was just because Luffy can up the force behind his attacks so much because of his fruit.

Plus, bludgeoning like that really only works when your opponent is wearing actual armor. It's a whole different game when the person your hitting has an entire body that's super hard.

5. Imagine //\\

Do you guys think Sanji can win with Luffy with him?

6. convict He who Greets with Fire Advisor

Yeah that is why I say it will be much more difficult for Sanji since he can't generate as much force.

When you are denting metal armor you aren't just hurting the material through it; you are distorting the metall itself. Even if there is a wall of hard metal you can keep denting it in repeatedly with enough force. I don't see how a body of tough material is any different. With enough force you dent the material, and since Daz's body is made out of that material, he should feel his own body getting pounded in. Though yes it will take Sanji an extremely long time IF he is able to do it at all.

7. White Active Member

I was thinking of the move being scaled down to Arabasta Sanjis level. Mainly because the move revolves around manipulating the heat in the legs to extreme temperatures, and since steel is a good conductor of heat it should be highly effective against Daz.

8. ajinko Prince

9. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

No, they can do nothing but to annoy him for a while..

Mr.1 mid diff against the both of them

10. jNdee~ MangSlayer

11. Heretic Active Member

Alabasta Luffy solos high diff, Sanji loses high difficulty. I do think Sanji's attacks will hurt, but it won't be enough.

12. Donquixote Doflamingo Master Puppeteer

Luffy nor Sanji will beat Daz 1v1. Together i guess i can see it but it will take a long ass time.

Sanjis attacks will not hurt Daz what so ever they will annoy him sure but thats it.