1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Please vote in the following contest threads: AOTW, Mirror, SOTW Mirror
  3. Please discuss and vote on the fate of the reputation system here.
  4. The forum medals contest is being extended for another month. Check this thread for more information.

Sandaime Raikage vs. 6-tailed Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by RandomLurker, Mar 18, 2012.

1. RandomLurker Quick Brown Fox

Knowledge: None
    State of Mind: Bloodlusted
    Restrictions/Conditions: No further Kyuubi transformations. Raikage is not Edo.
    If Raikage can't take it, make it 4-tailed Naruto.
    If Naruto can't take it, make it 8-tailed Naruto.

2. Doge Everything I say is serious.

Stalemate.

KN6's only way of killing Raikage is a biju dama. And judging by the prep time and raiton armor's effect, won't be hitting Raikage any time soon.

As for Raikage's offensive arsenal, only his one finger attack would be of any use at all. Everything else is tanked by KN6, and even then it may not be enough to actually put down or pierce the KN6 shroud.

3. Goose Feather of Infinity Administrator

The six tails form of Naruto doesn't have to do anything to kill the Sandaime Raikage. All he'd have to do is wait for him to physically contact him with some of his taijutsu, and from there his corrosive chakra shroud will do his work for him.

4. Syko <i><b><font color="#990000">of the Rebellion</font

Raikage takes it, he is hyped to tank a full power Bijuudama from Gyuki.
    Also, KN6 nor KN8 has nothing to hurt Sandaime but Raikage can use his finger jutsu to cut KN6/8 in two *consider PNJ not working here* .

5. Ghost Active Member

Where is this stated?

6. Doge Everything I say is serious.

:phoenix

Deva Path punched him and nothing happened. Orochimaru punched KN4 and was fine.

The Third Raikage has arguably the strongest skin in the entire manga. I doubt KN6's corrosive chakra would have much effect, considering it never actually had any result on the ground or whatever it was standing on.

That corrosive shroud wasn't taken into consideration by Kishi very much. The only time I recall it having an effect was against Oro's snakes, and those don't compare to Raikage's skin.

7. Corax Active Member

Sandaime. He is fast enough to land his nukite and damage KN6. KN6 will need to land a direct biju dama hit but wont be easy given sandaime s speed.

8. ATastyMuffin Kanye's Biggest Fan

Common misconception.

9. EliteJD Member

its common sense that third can tank it he was able to tank rasen shuriken and rasenga which are both weaker versions of the bijuudama.

Raikages skin can obviously only be pierced by a high leveled and concentrated piercing technique which bijuu dama obviously isn't

btw orochimaru also survived te bijuudama, and he was only playing with kn4 :)

10. Untitled

Even if the Raikage did tank a bijuu dama, he can't tank multiple in succession along with KN6 chakra roars and swipes and claws and punches etc, each which make huge gigantic shockwaves. Gyuki is a much bigger target and to be honest most likely slower overall, Raikage beat him to a tie, but I really don't see Raikage beating KN6.

11. Dream forever flawless Administrator

If they are weaker versions of the Bijuu dama then doesn't it make sense that it is possible that he wouldn't be able to tank it? For all we know a Bijuu dama could be too much for him.

He only survived it after using a defensive jutsu that raised three barriers of unknown durability, it's possible that they could have been extremely tough. Perhaps not on the Raikage's technique but still pretty impressive. In any case it was a Bijuu dama from a weaker Tailed!Naruto.

12. Goose Feather of Infinity Administrator

He did? I don't remember seeing this in the manga at all.

Perhaps, perhaps not. We never got to see the shroud's corrosive ability affect him as it did with his snake because Orochimaru was torn in half by another chakra form of the four tails coming out of him almost immediately after the punch.

Toying as in not taking his opponent seriously or toying as in being able to defeat his foe easily but not doing so because it's not fun? If it's the former, then I entirely agree, but if the latter then that's far from the truth. Orochimaru was giving it his all in his entire battle, and none of his attacks were getting through while he had been torn apart, nearly blasted to pieces and had to use Oral Rebirth multiple times in the battle to survive. If he could have ended the battle anytime he wanted, then he would have done so before as while Orochimaru seemed to enjoy the battle, relishing a fight and drawing it out much longer than necessary isn't part of his nature and would have been out of character given the state of his body at the time.

13. Doge Everything I say is serious.

If the chakra shroud is as corrosive as you say, feel free to post any panels that show it melting through anything near Raikage's skin.

14. lanikui88 Banned

I'd say sandaime would win.
    A direct hit with a TBB would be the only thing in KN6's arsenal that would do significant to lethal damage to him, and I can't see it connecting considering his speed.

However, the one-finger nugite, I can see connecting considering raikage's speed, and naruto's inability to think in the kn6 state. And the one-finger nugite has the power to penetrate naruto's shroud considering, it penetrated right through sandaime's shroud and his body while rasenshuriken didn't do too much damage to him.