1. The NF rules of conduct have been updated in response to the Xenforo upgrade. Please review them here.
  2. Discussion for the forum medals contest is happening here. Please drop in and give your input.

♥ SAKURA: Who does she really love today? Sasuke or Naruto? ♥

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by haydenKyuubi, Nov 18, 2008.

Who does Sakura really loves right now?

1. Sasuke

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  2. Naruto

19 vote(s)
    55.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydenKyuubi try and touch me!

This was the scene that made me think again about the real Sakura's feelings for Naruto. Check it around 6:00, where Sai is teasing Sakura saying shit about Naruto.

[YOUTUBE=6fNCg5H41iM]Sakura's words (Shippuuden 81)[/YOUTUBE]​

Since Part2 started i've been seeing many signs of Sakura seeing Naruto as something bigger than 'best friend'. But did she really fell in love with Naruto or is just some Kishi's trick to confuse everyone? And her love for Sasuke? Is as strong as before or vanished completely?

Naruto likes Sakura (he always want to date her),

X
    Spoiler:

X
    but is the inverse also true? ​

I'm going to give all the stuff i gathered on this:

• X

Naruto returned to Konoha, 2.5 years have passed and i believe Sakura is more mature. She got over the shock Sasuke gave her leaving Konoha, but her bond with him should still be strong (she loved Sasuke very much).
      Sakura reuniting with Naruto, and together fight for their objectives, created new feelings in her for Naruto, unquestionably. Love?? Let's see..

• She left Konoha with Naruto to get Sasuke back. In the past 2.5 years she learned about Naruto/jinchuuriki/Akatsuki relation and the respective dangers. So now Sakura has the internal objective of Saving both friends.

X (Read 4 pages)

• Sakura knew from Chiyo that if bijuu is extracted from Naruto he will die. Just thinking about a scene like that, obviously she had to cry.

X (Read 3 pages)

• But knowing about Naruto having the Kyuubi is different than actualy seeing it...

X (Read 4 pages)

• After that, Sakura wanted Yamato's powers to supress kyuubi from Naruto and protect him whenever needed. This jinchuuriki problem is just too much for Sakura, and all this is the basis to, i think, what made her feel even more attached to Naruto... Also remember the words of Yamato about her feelings in chapter 297 page 11... hehehe

X (Read 3 pages)

• Her emotions are going crazy, and Naruto is "everything" she has around her to care about, right now.
      Spoiler:
      X (Read 3 pages)

• In the end Kishi can be playing with us, and the one Naruto will stay for the rest of his life is.. Hinata. Sakura with Sasuke...

Spoiler:
      Love how Sakura talks to Hinata here. I believe even Sakura figured Hinata's feelings (?). Hinata is hopeless, in this fight she's only concerned about Naruto.. when one Akatsuki is right there..
      X

I'm not asking for your pairing preference for Sakura. What i want is your thinking in this matter (knowing everything Sakura showed to us till now - Part1 and Part2).
    Spoiler: Sakura...
    XXX

So, who does Sakura really loves right now? Sasuke?.. Naruto?...
    Spoiler:
    XX

:)

2. Nadini Banned

Portal to the abyss, officially opened again..

Im gonna go and say that she loves both of them(not in the same way), her feelings for naruto are unknown/confusing to her.
    We don't know nothing about her lingering feelings for sasuke in part2, so its foolish to say that she atleast doesn't like him anymore, i dunno, her feelings are pretty ambiguous thanks to kishi :D:

3. Suzume Active Member

Like nadini said, her feelings are ambiguous. Kishi is intentionally keeping both options open. If she does love Naruto that way, I doubt she knows it herself, but it's also just as possible that she still loves Sasuke. We won't know until something concrete happens.

4. Levithian Leviathan...

Its Uchiha Sasuke for her, same as it ever was IMO.

5. Mayhem To be acknowledged...

FMA! Long time, no see, eh?

But I gotta say Sasuke. Kish is keeping Naru/Saku ambiguous for a reason.

6. Kelsey makoto tachiboner

I hope none :uwah.

But I guess, the Sauce.

7. Roxion Love Blondes

I don't really know. Tricky :argh I guess we will know when the manga is over

8. gabzilla Yuri Queen

This is gonna get ugly.

The answer is obviously Ino. :noworry.

Ok, ok, I pick Sasuke.

9. Levithian Leviathan...

Yeah its been awhile Mayhem.

SasuSaku is the obvious paring here IMO for many reasons, I don't think she will ever entirely get over him.

10. Petros Lazy Person

Thread fails not because of OP, but because of topic.

NS'ers (which I am a part of) will say her opinion on Naruto changed ever since he made her that PoaLT and returned almost dead, add some part2 first chapters, Gaara rescue/Sasuke reunion arcs into the fray, then shake with a bit of chapter 343 and the ending argument is that she is in love/is falling in love with Naruto but still isn't aware of/hasn't come to terms with her feelings for the blonde.

SS'ers will say she's still very much in love with Sasuke because she never said otherwise since Part 2 started and hasn't really done anything to hint otherwise, she just doesn't talk much about it because she outgrew her childish persona of 4(manga time) years ago.

NH'ers will say she loves Sasuke because otherwise they'd already be admitting defeat, which also means this poll will be rigged :zaru

11. ArAshI-sensei Truth begins in Lies

I think you're a real NaruXSaku fan no?

12. Fruits Basket Fan Active Member

Another one :facepalm?

How about Sai :noworry?

13. Moonshine Active Member

I would like it to be Naruto, but i would say neither because she has grown from being a fangirl of sasuke to realizing what feelings are. I think she loves them both in a way, just isn't in love with either of them.

14. Petros Lazy Person

To tell you the truth, I don't understand what isn't a "real NS fan", I like NS, and I think everyone who does too is as much of a real "NS fan" as myself, off course there are different arguments and reasons for liking the pairing and standing up for it.
    However, I don't dillusion myself with "ZOMG NS IS CANON!!", well, except when I wanna do it to troll or for the lulz, I prefer to keep it "real", based on what the manga has shown us, hence why I also made plausible reasons for SS'ers to still say she's in love with Sasuke, and, in truth, I also tend to agree.
    She might have outgrown him already, she probably did not.
    I think Kishi's keeping her feelings ambiguous for a reason which we'll later know about. Maybe she'll have to chose which to save/help, especially after seeing the latest chapters...

15. Hikaru-Kaoru Little Devil

i dont thinks she loves either one of them at the moment.
    but i think she might be still in love with sasuke, but you never know with kishi.

16. Rinme ^^

17. haydenKyuubi try and touch me!

That is what i don't want to happen in this thread. NS's, SS's or NH's is about want they wanted to come true. I thought Sakura's feelings are changing and only wanted to know everybody's thoughts on this too, being immune to all that pairings fanaticism.

Sai?? Do you really think Sakura will ever see Sai as her lover?? :facepalm

18. Fruits Basket Fan Active Member

I was being sarcastic.....

Even though NarutoxSakura is my OTP.....I think it is ridiculous that there are more pairing threads being brought up for some reason......There is the "Stupidest reasons for a pairing?" but got turn into using specific pairing arguments against a person's OTP and etc.....Then, there was a thread about Hinata (pairing wise)....then there was Sasuke (only yaoi this time, for a change :blink)....It will not end :arg!!!

I do think Sakura maybe gradually moving on and etc....But her feelings are ambiguous.....

Kishi is such a sly dog :notrust!

19. Aerin - - -

There's nothing concrete right now to say that Sakura still loves Sasuke, but the voiced confession tend to make it too serious to disapear just like that. This confession took a whole chapter of a shonen manga, I think it's something who can't be dismissed without something as clear and tangible.

On the other hand, all the concern she shows about about Naruto could be compared to the concern she had for Lee for exemple, and could be only concern for a friend.
    The fact that she had grown out of her dislike for Naruto, to show finally some concern for him is already a big change, this evolving just like that in romantics feelings for him, when her former love is in danger and out of reach, would seems quite stretched to me.

So for now, and until we have anything more clear from the manga itself, I stick to her being in love with Sasuke.
    To sum up my opinion she cares for them both, Naruto in a friendly way, Sasuke on a romantic way.

20. haydenKyuubi try and touch me!

Personally i'm fed up with pairing threads, but i though of using that hungry for pairings to debate a serious question about Sakura's feelings. To know how do you all see this emotional evolution inside her.

21. roninmedia The Rambling Ronin

You can tell in my signature that I like Naruto with Sakura.

I believe there will be a point in the story where Sakura will have to make a choice between the two of them. This was set way back during the bell exam where Kakashi told her to kill Naruto or Sasuke dies. This was brought up again in the beginning of part two where Sakura vows to protect them both. There are also situational parallels of Sakura to Sasuke in part one and Sakura to Naruto in part two. Eventually, I think will have to consider that she can't save both.
    Spoiler:
    Naruto had to consider whether he can save Sasuke and the village.
    This is what her growing up will be, if someone has to die to lead to it, so be it.

22. MuseSilver till the fat lady sings...

None of us really know.

I do believe, that if her feelings remained static from part one... all the recent ambiguity surrounding this would be a waste of panels. Why bother hiding it?

If her feelings haven't changed we'd be getting more sad flashbacks from chapter 181, or even internal thoughts regarding Sasuke. Like Naruto does. Basically any reminders of her interactions with Sasuke (from the chunnin exams, FoD, Gaara fight, Zabuza arc, anything) would have been convincing enough. With Naruto we get this, especially with the flashbacks to the VotE fight. Of course you can argue he's the main character, but if Sakura's romantic interest was meant to be concrete, we'd be seeing at least a fraction of this 'obsessive' behavior from her too. Her feelings wouldn't have to be analyzed as much as it is now.

Instead we're seeing numerous interactions with Naruto, which includes blushing, offering to feed him, almost sacrificing herself to help him (KN4), even receiving commentary from two different people about her feelings regarding him (Yamato and Sai ). Why would Kishi bother including these characters' opinions if her feelings were still the same??

Bottom line, there would be no mystery about her feelings if she was shown thinking about Sasuke as much as she did in part one. Simple as that. :neutral

23. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Since when is Naruto a shoujo? :iria

Bear in mind that if she chooses Naruto and Sasuke dies, Naruto will kill himself. :zaru

24. Dokiz1 _

Doesn't need to be a shoujo it almost happened in part 1 ... And i dont see what is so shoujo in it ...

Wheres the option none because her feelings are ambiguous?

/in b4 Jizz dupes

25. Petros Lazy Person

Now you're just trolling for the fun of it :hehee

Not that he shouldn't kill himself already for insisting on chasing after so much fail, it just can't be good for one's health. :zaru

26. gabzilla Yuri Queen

When?

I mean, other than for comedy purposes. :zaru

A girl torn because she doesn't know which boy she wants and having to make a love!decision that will decide their fates?

Please. It's so shoujo it hurts.

This is a manga about friendship and bonds, not about Sakura's love life. Naruto and Sasuke share a bond much deeper than the one Sakura has with either of them.

Be honest, Sasuke left and Naruto is chasing after him with such passion I'm honestly wondering if Kishimoto plans to make it canon in the end. :zaru

If Sasuke dies, Naruto won't be able to cope. Heck, he went batshit just by hearing Orochimaru say he was totally his bitch seduced by the Dark Side.

27. zuul Madarafag

Probably Naruto, even if it totally sucks.

OMG she beats him because she lurves him !!!!, you find plenty of that kind of kidergarten romance in shonen anyway.

And because we all know, that Naruto as the crappy main character he is will get all he has ever wanted by the end. :awesome

28. Dokiz1 _

It was comedy? Funny i didnt laugh at it...

But this doesn't the fact that there's still a posiblity, even Kakashi said it could happen. So theres a possibilty Shoujo or not :D.

29. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Once again, I ask "When?" Because if you are talking about Kakashi and that bell test... he also tricked her into thinking Sasuke was almost dead
    and that was played for laughs.

Kakashi said Sakura would decide Naruto and Sasuke's fate depending on who she wants to sex?

Man, I must have missed that chapter.

30. Dokiz1 _

Here X

Yup some tricks that could happen in the futur :zaru

Uh?? I said if something like that happen Sakura will have to make a choice or do something about it..

31. Petros Lazy Person

Doujinshi. They're teh canonz :zaru
    ... or is it fanfiction?:hmm?

Either way, and to be somewhat serious, and despite who she wants to smex, she might be put in such a position, because otherwise, she'd most likely be filler space, since neither Sasuke nor Naruto really need her for anything.
    Sasuke has bite'n'heal Karin and Naruto has the fox to heal him.

32. Vanity away fighting dragons

I think that she's still more into Sasuke and sees Naruto more in a brother/friend kind of way.

Spoiler:

She went crazy over that Sai x Sasuke jutsu that Konohamaru did so....I don't really think she is over Sasuke yet.

33. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Right, Naruto is obviously shocked by the seriousness of the moment. :huh

Hey, maybe Naruto and Sasuke will kiss in the last chapter! Or Naruto will henge as Sasuke again and trick Sakura into kissing him!

Spoiler:
    Or a fart will be anough to beat Pain! :zaru The possibilities!

Let's be honest, if Sakura lets Sasuke die Naruto will never forgive her.

The problem with fanfiction/doujin is that they contradict each other. :arg

Now that's more like it. :edu

Or you know, she'll run between them in the middle of a fight and this time they'll really kill her she will stop them... somehow... with the power of Threesome team love.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  34. Dokiz1 _

:facepalm Kakashi was demonstrating some trick that could really happen in a fight or whatsoever i was not talking about some immature tricks ...

If something like that happen we will never know what will happen until it does.. so

35. Petros Lazy Person

Or we'll actually see something as epic as Zabuza arc.
    ... as if :cry
    Spoiler:
    Or a thousand years of pain jutsu with a bomb-kunai will hit Madara :edu

Agreed.
    Hence my dilemma :arg
    Or whine and cry no jutsu :edu

36. gabzilla Yuri Queen

Don't underestimate the power of farts. :zaru

Well, that could apply to almost every crack theory known to men...

And secondary characters will be more than wallpaper.
    ... never ever again.

That's why Kakashi showed them that technique. :edu

I know :uwah

Indeed. Water jutsus are powerful. :quite

37. Dokiz1 _

I think it only work on Kiba and his Clan.

38. Sunkeye d e p r e s s e d

I know she loves being an ass thats as much as I Can tell you :LOS lol jk she just seems really confuzzled :x

39. Petros Lazy Person

Right now even the main characters seem wallpaper. One's an emo whose whole life goal is to get revenge, for crying out loud, he just doesn't get revenge for being born because his brother beat him to it and the other wastes his life in pursuit of the emo one... Wind beats lightning. [email protected] that, Wind keeps fire alive! :iria
    Spoiler:

...I'm actually thankful for Pain killing Jiraiya ( :cry ) if only for taking naruto off sasuke mode...

Off course! Sharingan predicts the future :LOS
    fix'd :zaru

40. Nora I'll let you know when I care

I think she's starting to love Naruto more and more, but I'm not quite sure her love for Sasuke is completely gone yet. But oh well, I voted for Naruto :<3

41. yukito used to be azn

I don't know her crush of the month, and frankly I don't care. She shows interest in Sasuke, then Sai, then Naruto. And on and on. Although it's not like I care that much about Sakura's mushy feelings anyways...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  42. Fleecy Counting Sheep...

It is definitely Naruto at this point. Seriously, Naruto is more passionate about Sasuke than she is at this point. She's starting to see Naruto for who he truly is--something she missed and ignored previously. And I don't think I need to bring up the fact that most of her reason for saving Sasuke is for Naruto's sake more than hers. The second part of the manga definitely hints at Sakura's feelings (albeit muddled and uncertain) for him.

43. tiff-tiff86 Has no life

I say neither!

Lee is her one true love!:sun

44. gabzilla Yuri Queen

It works on whoever the plot needs it to work :edu

Don't worry, Naruto will be back on Sasuke Mode soon.

Kisame is God level :quite

Way to miss the whole point of team 7. :quite Glad to know Sakura is mostly trying to rescue Sasuke so Naruto can be happy and not because, you know, she cares for Sasuke and is sad he is gone.

45. Emily &#160

Thank you, this is the lulz I was looking for. :sag

And my two cents go for:

1. Sakura crushing on Sasuke but being in love with Naruto
    2. Loving both of them but being in love with neither
    3. X (last two bottom panels, note the similarity to her mature way of blushing for Naruto) :zaru

46. zuul Madarafag

But sadly Sai crush this uber romantical ture lub moment by calling Sakura ugly or something like that.

SaiSaku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SasuSaku> NaruSaku anyway.

47. Petros Lazy Person

48. Miss Pumpkin ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, Sakura is in love with Naruto now. Since she realized how rude Sasuke was and he disappeared for a long time. Naruto's is the only one who's there for Sakura.

( I don't like SakuNaru :p )

49. Worlds Apart Member

I'm OK with either pairing but don't ship them. So I guess my opinion is pretty much objective...

Well, her crush/'love' for Sasuke is unmistakably canon and won't be dismissed that easily, but I do see how she might be developping feelings for Naruto. For a long time I simply couldn't see Narusaku happening because I just saw nothing like that from Sakura to Naruto. However, in shippuuden there have been some moment where I got confused because it suddenly seemed like she did have those 'more than friends' feelings... X for example, Yamato is cut off which probably meant he was going to say something important or revealing. And X, Sakura's face is suprisingly much like "let me feed you :hurr"
    Right now it seems that both options are open, and I think Kishimoto is doing this on purpose... Kishi lurves lovetriangles :pek

50. Tobi-kun01 Member

Sasuke and Sakura is so much more passion, so much more dramatic. Plus, Sakura thinks of Naruto as a brother from what I gather. How can she love her brother any other way than in a brotherly one? Even if she got with him, she wouldn't be over Sasuke and could never truly love Naruto. Sasusaku is much more interseting and its a heart-wrenching serious romance while narusaku is more like comic relief and all their "moments" seem to end in one of them hurting the other and sasuke obviously cares more about sakura than naruto. Sakura loves Sasuke and she doesn't have to act like a fangirl to prove that her feelings are still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.